I Return to Sasha

Story Info
A waiting Sasha is worried about my reaction.
2.5k words
3.5
2.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master

I was going back home to the awaiting Sasha, she was probably worried about my reaction to the whipping she had wanted and that I had given her. She was in for a surprise.

I let myself in and was soon greeted by Sasha wearing a very sexy maids outfit. I put my finger to her lips before she could speak. "Take everything off, put cuffs on your ankles and wrists then go to the bedroom and lay on your back. Go for a pee if you need to, do not speak until I give you permission."

I waited a while to give her time before I went in and fastened her spreadeagled to the corner straps that were permanently in position. I looked down at her, the marks from the whipping that she had begged me to give her four or five days ago were still visible and some of them quite raw. "I have thrown that cane in the sea," I told her and kissed her lips, long and quite gentle. She looked beseechingly at me, I smiled at her, should I put a gag in her mouth or trust her to stay silent? Of course she will be totally obedient and silent.

I walked out and collected a plastic bottle of honey which, starting at her tits I squirted on her. I drew patterns right down to her thighs with the honey. I slowly undressed, she watched everything I was doing. I was naked and ready, her honey coated tits were my first target but only briefly. A quick lick around her nipples before I concentrating on the left one which looked inflamed, moved down towards her belly.

Her belly button was puddled with honey, I licked it out and with honey coated tongue and lips kissed her mouth. Moving down, obviously not missing her tits on the way I again reached her belly. I decided to go to the bottom of the bed, unfastening her legs on the way, and started licking up her thighs. The honey had started running down the inside of her thighs and onto the bed. Sasha was going to have more work when we finished. I licked up her inner thighs, I liked to try and help keep the bedding clean.

Slowly I worked up her legs until I reached my ultimate goal, my tongue on her honey coated pussy, delicious but not for long. I rapidly ran my tongue up her body all the way to her mouth. As I put my tongue into her mouth I put my cock into her pussy.

I unhurriedly fucked her as I kissed her, I knew she was approaching climax, her nipples were jabbing into my chest. Her honey coated honey pot was ready for me. The strange feeling of the sticky sound as I bounced on her was fun, our skin sticking together, Sasha climaxed before me.

I pushed myself up and marvelled at the way her tits rose up with me stuck to my chest. As they sprung back and wobbled, I pushed them together and lowered myself back on to them. Lifting up again her tits came with me until they reached the breaking point and sprung back with a delightful wobble.

I moved off her and unclipped her wrists, again putting my finger to her lips. I stood her next to the bed, hands by her side and poured honey on her shoulders dripping down back and front. I watched the honey run down her back and over her buttocks. I added some more to go down the cleft.

Standing behind her I pushed my body into her and held her tits, pulling her to me. Swinging her round I took as much of her right tit in my mouth as I could fit, sucking hard. I repeated this with her left tit before pushing her down, squirting honey on my soft cock and put it in her mouth. She sucked on it and was going to have to keep on doing so until I was hard.

"Shower, now you may speak," I pulled her up by her hair and we headed for the shower.

"Thank you master," was all she said.

We had a long shower, the honey took some shifting. Eventually we were clean and honey free, also laughing fit to burst. "Put the kettle on and then you can change the bed and wash that dirty bedding. I will sit here and drink my tea."

"Oh yes master," she skipped off completely naked to do the jobs. I smiled, put some boxers on and sat waiting for my tea, feeling content.

Sasha

I heard master come in, I was expecting him, well hoping to see him, so I was in a French maid outfit, hoping, hoping he would be here. Everything was spotless, washing washed, ironing ironed and my body shaved to perfection. I could not do any more. My heart was beating so fast I thought I might need a defibrillator.

How is he going to treat me? Will he still want me? I won't ask for anything again, certainly not to beat me. The thought of it made the individual raw parts tingle and my pussy do the same.

Before I could speak he put his finger over my lips. What's he going to do? As ordered I undressed, put cuffs on, lay on the bed and waited. He came in and looked at me in that way he has of seeing more than what was in view, which was plenty. He told me he had thrown the cane in the sea, good. I so wanted to tell him everything, that I was glad, that I was willing to play by his rules, God so much. But I could not speak.

He poured honey all over me! Where did that come from? Of all the scenes I had pictured and in many cases dreaded, being covered in honey was not on the list. He started licking it off, off my sore nipples and down to my belly. He kissed me with his honey coated lips, softly, sweetly, very sweetly in fact.

Moving back down to my belly and then lower! Yes! No, he stopped and unfastened my legs and started licking up my thighs. Up the left one until he almost reached my pussy when he moved to the other leg. I almost climaxed, he's forgiven me, he's accepted me again I love him. He licked the honey from my honey pot and I climaxed. Too soon his tongue came away and caressed my body until he reached my lips, his tongue entered my mouth and cock entered my pussy at the same time.

He slowly fucked me, the strange feeling of our skin sticking together as we separated each time he pulled up. He came at the same time as my third climax and collapsed on me. I wonder if I can speak?

Following several attempts he stood me up, poured even more honey on me and played with my tits, the whole world is wonderful. Master is wonderful. I sucked his sweet cock until it became hard. He allowed me to speak and of the million things I wanted to say all that came out was 'thank you master'!

We showered and master sent me to make the tea and wash the bedding, whoopie back to normal, I ran to do the jobs, naked feeling ecstatic, I love him. As soon as I've put the washing in I'll kneel at his feet and suck his cock. And all will be wonderful again.

Master

Just like old times, me sitting comfortably with a brew and Sasha, naked, doing the necessary jobs about the house. I had however thought of something to spice the situation up a little. At least amuse me somewhat.

When Sasha had finished and came in and sat on the floor between my legs I decided to have her put some clothes on. "Sasha, as pleasing as it is to see you flitting about without anything on, I would like you to wear some white stockings with seams, a white suspender belt and heels."

"Yes master, thank you," she said as she rose and set off for the 'magic room' which seems to have a selection of everything you could want.

She returned attired as requested, exceptionally high heels, she was determined to impress. "Beautiful my sweet but I think you are still displaying too much of your lovely attributes, fetch me the overnight bag I took to Reading, it is in the hall." I had purposely left it there because I did not want Sasha washing my clothes or anything else that was in there.

With Sasha kneeling in front of me I unzipped the bag and picked out a white lace one piece which was recently worn by size eight Michelle and not washed. "There you are Sasha, put this on and you will look much more respectable," I quietly suggested. She knew that the suggestion was an order. She also knew that this 'bodysuit' was going to look ridiculous on her, that's if she could possibly get it on.

It was going to be fun watching her try to get in it. She held it up to work out the best way to get in it. I know that some of these have fasteners at the crotch, I realised that this one didn't when Sasha stepped into it. She pulled it up her legs wiggling her arse in a most beguiling way. The wiggling increased as she successfully attempted to pull it over her arse.

The front had two bits that covered the tits, the back had straps which were adjustable and Sasha was slackening them to the maximum. This was such fun, she sorted the straps out, put her arms through the relevant parts and pulled them up over her shoulders. She had to sort her tits out to fit into the material and when done they were squashed back and her nipples could be seen through the lace.

"Give us a twirl," I said and she turned through 360 degrees. Oh beautiful the straps crossed at the back but the bare back was overshadowed by the tight lace over her arse. The lace was stretched more sideways so it put a strain on the vertical stretch so her cameltoe was tempting.

"Come closer," she stood in front of me, legs apart, hands behind her back. "Lean forward," this allowed me easy access to her nipples which I squeezed just enough to make them stand out. "Good girl," I ran my finger along her pussy which caused a line of dampness in the centre of her cameltoe.

"Bring two glasses of Scotch and come and sit with me." We spent the evening like that watching television. I sent Sasha for another drink and while she was getting it I removed my boxers. I loved watching her arse when she walked out in those heels and my cock was standing to attention when she returned.

Sasha handed me the drink, took a sip of hers and knelt between my legs and swallowed my cock. I ruffled her hair and sipped my Scotch. "Fetch some scissors," she reluctantly released my cock and walked off again. It reminded me of that saying 'I hate to see you leave but I love to watch you go.'

On her return I took the scissors and pulled her to me by the front of her bodysuit and cut the crotch so that the whole thing sprang up to her belly. I lay her on the carpet, lay on top of her, freed her tits and kissed her, long and hard. I kissed her nipples, her belly and eventually her pussy. I concentrated on her clit and when she was near the point of no return I fucked her.

Oh God, God, yes, yes, thank you ooooohhhhh," she yelled. I carried on, her legs came up, she was kissing me. I was squeezing her tits and ramming home. She continued to shout, I climaxed and collapsed on top of her again. I rolled off her and lay on my back, she immediately pounced on my cock and started sucking it, licking all around it including my balls.

The carpet was quite sodden mainly from her cunt juices and some of my spunk. "Look at the mess you have made there," I pointed out to her, "you are disgusting. Get on your knees, arse in the air and lick your mess up." I picked up my whisky glass with my left hand and started smacking her arse with my right. She was licking the carpet as I spanked her, quite hard.

"Thank you master," she said and kept repeating as she licked the carpet. I finished my drink and stood.

"Wash that properly with soapy water, hand wash Michelle's bodysuit, tidy up and shower before you come to bed."

"Yes master," she was grinning.

Sasha

I skipped about doing my chores, stark naked and getting in master's view whenever possible, my boobs bouncing, he likes that. I sat on the floor between master's legs with my head on his thigh. I'd like to say my favourite position but there are many better ones that usually involve his cock and my pussy.

He wanted me to have some clothes on, I know he prefers us wearing 'skanties' so I set off to dress as he requires. All white, I put on the highest white shoes I had, thinking that he must want something else, stockings, suspenders and heels is too predictable.

Sure enough I had to put on Michelle's worn teddy, a white lace thing about a dozen sizes too small and smelling of her pussy. That's why he had not given me his washing. He was going to be laughing at me, I hope I can get it over my bum. I did and with some judicial loosening of straps and rearranging of my boobs I looked pretty good. Yes I was so pleased.

He had me turn around and expressed his admiration, tweaked my nipples and ran his finger along the groove of my pussy. Fuck I nearly came, I was so turned on, the tightness of the body and the way it pushed in my pussy.

We spent the evening together on the settee drinking whisky and watching TV snuggled up together. This has been a strange and wonderful day; not even a tap on the bum or slap on my boobs but I have had a wonderful time.

I returned with another whisky refill to find he had removed his boxers. I gave him his drink, put mine on the side, knelt between his legs and sucked his cock. He sent me for scissors. What now? He cut the front of Michelle's teddy. He lay me on the carpet and sucked my pussy and clit, I was almost there when he fucked me long and hard. I came in rather a wet way.

He came soon after, rolled off me and I cleaned his cock, cleaning it until it was quite soft. He said the mess I had made on the carpet was disgusting, and made me lick it up while he spanked my bum. This was how my life should be, I kept thanking him. I love him. He went to bed and I cleaned up. I even hand washed the ruined teddy.