All Comments on 'I Reward Him With Our Housesitter'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW!

Great story love the build-up and the way that you continued throughout

Looking forward to more thank you

laughdruidlaughdruidover 3 years ago
trembling

I was actually trembling as i was reading this story. I have never had such a reaction

to any of the hundreds of stories that I have read on literotica. 6 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Start

This same thing happened to me many years ago when our friend told my wife she would love to participate with us in bed. She came over one Saturday morning when my wife was giving me a hand job. She got undressed like us and got on our bed to watch. But, during the time my wife was giving me a hand job she wanted to help and my wife allowed that and also helped get her off. We spent a wonderful Saturday morning that first day. This led to many more sexual experiences with the 3 of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damned good

I loved it. Hot sex, intelligent dialogue good but short buildup. I do hope there's a 2d or more parts coning about these 3.

3 stars

DragonRider55

GoldenrodTNGoldenrodTNover 3 years ago
Good stuff!

Wet panties, peeing, and cum play -- your stories hit all the right buttons.

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteover 3 years ago

Wow! That had me on the edge from go to woe! Words fail me! Well written. Do it again please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I don't think I could show the sort of control Carter did!! If you ever need a babysitter....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What sexual reward?

This all seemed a bit one sided. Carter, the poor husband, only got a little bit of a reward. It all seemed to go to the wife! lol... good effort.

riderofdragonsriderofdragonsover 3 years ago

Great story, Bella! You had me edging all the way, and I saved my own orgasm to coincide with Carter's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
New Favorite

I now have a new favorite author. You had me from the first line to the last. Thoroughly enjoyed, and I just noticed the "hidden" word in thoroughly.

cuidado_chavalcuidado_chavalover 3 years ago

Stunningly erotic piece. Love the delicious, sensual pace, the anticipation matched to the realization! WOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW 🤩

On a scale of 1 to 5, this is a 7.

Easily one of the hottest stories I’ve ever read on Literotica !

Great writing .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the third story I’ve come across of yours…. LOVE THEM…

Keep them coming please…

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Edge of my seat, edge of orgasm writing, absolutely mind blowing 5* all the way. Characters, storyline, the conveyance of pure sexual energy and lust.

Bj11Bj11over 2 years ago

10 on a 5 scale! Wow! I wanna read of the rest of the weekend….and whenever else!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So awesomely hot and absolutely fucking fabulous, more and more like this andsoon. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

scbolderscbolderover 2 years ago

Hot! I would love to read more about Kaitee

Thunderhead69Thunderhead69over 2 years ago

So hot!! I would also like to read more about Kaitee and her sexual awakening .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely awesome, just read this again along with my fuck buddy. Love the way you use the word cunt a lot, so much sexier than pussy. I absolutely adore cunt in every way and love to get drunk on cunt juice and totally o t t with fuck lust. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

But sex is too abrupt.

Needed more foreplay/preliminaries.

Needed giving her instructions as to how to give a great blowjob.

Needed involvement of her breasts And maybe ass.

Needed him begging to cum.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Omg Isabella, just read this again with my two fuck buddy’s and played it out and blew our minds again, finished up pissing all over each other. So sucking fucking hot. More and more like this please and soon. Cunt crazed fucker, Lanc’s, UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg Isabella I have reading this again along with more of your stories and my fuck buddies and I have been at it almost non stop for over twenty hours and still not sated. Four hours sleeping and we are at it again, all of us in a state of mindless cock, Cunt and fuck lust. We just want more and more cunt, cock and extreme fucking. I do not want it to ever stop, going to invite a couple more hot teen cunts around. Just wish we could do it 24/7. What would we not give to have you join us Isabella. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely fabulous so sucking fucking hot, more and more of this please and soon. The lucky fucker two red hot cunts to play with. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

silvercuck33silvercuck33over 1 year ago

This was definitely more than a 5. I’m sitting here hard as a rock. Hopefully you’ll follow up with the whole weekend. I’m going to put this down and go and screw my significant other if she will have me and it is Saturday morning. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is so insanely hot! I’d love to be with a girl so sexually charged and imaginative…

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleabout 1 year ago

Damn, you should make a series out of these two stories. They were so hot...........():\

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldabout 1 year ago

Lucky bastard.more please

shadrachtshadracht12 months ago

Interesting scene, but sure felt like the wife was selfish. Not much of a reward for him, and more of a reward for her. Again.

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dude11 months ago

Fantastic erotic story about them and their adventures with each other. Thank you for building the relationship between the two women characters so that it was possible to connect the sharing of how the young woman would join them.

Going to have to investigate more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a wife! Willing to set up a 3-some with the hot young and very willing house sitter. Good writing and very descriptive of the details of a very hot scene. Carter's got himself a handful between the 2 of them. Lots of holes to fill.

Keep this story going.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Finally after reading at least 8 of your stories, the system allowed me to give you a 5. This story also made me aware that “watching” is a real turn on for me. Really enjoy your stories. You have some kink and it’s hot. 83 and ED be damned, I got off mixing your kinks with one of my own. Sex is enjoyable! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A 2nd chapter of this story is in order... please!!

kalistyikalistyiabout 1 month ago

So I think I have read better than half of your stories in the last few weeks. I enjoy your writing very much for sex stories you have very good prose.

The stories I enjoy immensley because they fit my kinks closely thanks for writing these.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...