I Reward Him With Our Housesitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Kaitee broke the connection and looked at me I leaned in and kissed her softly, feeling her shudder as I pulled her body to mine. I put my mouth to her ear and licked her there, feeling her arms wrap around me.

"There are no limits with us Kaitee, but let's not do too much right now. We've got all weekend to explore." I whispered softly.

"Right now, I want it all." she replied, "I've never been this turned on."

"We should do something about that then." I told her with a grin. I pushed her flat on her back next to Carter and kissed her neck. I moved my lips lower and kissed her collarbone, dragging my tongue down to the swell of her breast. I kissed her there, a long lingering open-mouthed kiss with my lips tugging and my tongue sliding against the sensitive skin.

Slowly I worked my mouth around her breast, never touching her nipple but making sure my hot breath huffed against it as I worked my way over every millimeter of her tender globe. I began using my fingers to trace through my hot spit as I continued my tonguing. I very carefully sucked around the edges of her areola without letting the tip of my tongue touch her nipple.

By the time I moved my mouth to her other breast she was quietly whimpering and had fistfuls of the comforter bunched in her hands. At her other breast I carefully feathered a light kiss onto her nipple, while suddenly using my slippery fingers to pinch at the nipple I'd been teasing.

Her hips began to thrust up against me violently, and she let out a low growl that caused my cunt to pulse. The arousal I'd been dripping into her sodden boyshorts became a steady trickle and I pushed my hand past the elastic waistband and began to flick my clit as heat spread through me.

I pulled away from her and went up on my knees again, looking at my husband and this sexy woman laying side by side, both craving the same sexual release that my body was aching for. I leaned down to kiss Kaitee again, while taking my fingers that were coated with my pussy cream and sliding them along Carter's mouth. He tongued them furiously and Kaitee's tongue pushed against mine.

I pushed Kaitee's mouth to his again and watched them kiss before returning to Carter's cock. It was still rock hard and there was a small rivulet of precum leading from his cockhead to the base where it was pooled into a sticky puddle. I took the throbbing length of him in my mouth, using my fingers at the base to monitor for an impending orgasm. He badly needed to cum, but I wasn't ready for that.

Not yet anyway.

He began to thrust upwards against my mouth, and I sucked him hard and tickled his balls, moaning loudly so he'd know how hot it made me to have his cock in my mouth and his precum pouring down my throat.

I felt the bed shift and looked up to see Kaitee pushing one of her breasts onto his face and moaning as he lightly bit her rock-hard nipple. I noticed her hips were also rocking back and forth as she ran her fingers through Carter's chest hair and closed her eyes in pleasure.

I removed my mouth from his raging erection and slid Kaitee's boyshorts to my knees. I stretched enough to pull them off and quickly straddled his hips. I rubbed the lips of my pussy against his stiff shaft and then sank my boiling cunt onto him. I heard a loud moaning and realized it was coming from me. He pushed up against me and I flexed my cunt around him and let him fuck himself up into me.

I hadn't realized how close my orgasm was and I reached for Kaitee and pulled her towards me as I felt myself begin to clutch uncontrollably around the hardness thrusting into me.

"Kiss me," I begged, "kiss me while I cum Kait!"

Her mouth found mine and she began to greedily suck on my tongue as I felt myself suspended for a fleeting eternity in that delicious moment where my orgasm hadn't yet begun, but it was so close that it was inevitable and couldn't be stopped.

I hung in that moment, whimpering as I heard Carter's flesh slapping against mine, felt his rigid arousal pound against the almost too sensitive nerve endings deep inside me, and felt Kaitee's fingers give each of my nipples a savage tweak.

And then I was falling through my pleasure, literally screaming as Kaitee sucked my throat and wrapped her arms around me and my hips bashed up and down in a rhythm born of pure need as my orgasm went on and on and on.

It peaked with a blast of heat that ignited a lustful passion within me. Instead of satisfying me, that powerful surge of ecstasy created a need in me that I could never put into words.

A need to give orgasmic pleasure to my husband and the woman in bed with us.

I slid off his cock and pushed Kaitee down next to Carter again. I pushed her thighs apart and my mouth found her cunt then, the tip of my tongue licking hungrily and passionately over the folded flesh that lay just under her shaved smooth lips. I felt Kaitee convulse against my mouth and I knew that her orgasm was just moments away.

She put one hand on the back of my head, grabbing a fistful of my hair as if she were afraid that I was going to stop my oral pleasure. She wrapped her legs around me and began to grind herself against my mouth greedily while she twisted her torso and began to kiss Carter again.

All of us have our own unique and private inventory of things that excite, arouse, and tip us over the edge into orgasm. I wasn't certain what would work for Kaitee, but I figured if I could help her do what worked for me, her body could take her from that point to what would work for her.

"Kiss her while she cums!" I commanded Carter, knowing that I'd felt my clit begin its spasming pleasure hundreds and hundreds of times with his mouth pressed against mine.

I reached up and grabbed her hand, pulling it over to his cock. Her fingers wrapped around it and gripped tightly as they both moaned at the same time. If his cock wasn't in my mouth or my pussy when I orgasmed, I loved to feel it hard and throbbing in my hand as my pleasure washed over me.

I went back to her sweet center, pushing two fingers into her. Probing for her g-spot I began to drum my tongue back and forth over her clit. She was writhing beneath me so much that it was hard to keep my tongue on it, so I wrapped both arms around her thighs and rolled a bit towards Carter.

This pinned her left hip to the mattress but pulled her right hip into the air. She had less leverage to hump against me and would be forced to let her orgasm come from my stimulation alone.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes, yes, more, more, MORE, MORE, FUCK, FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!!!!" she wailed as I whipped my tongue against her clit.

She reached over with her other hand and grabbed Carter's thigh. He thrust his cock against the hand that was gripped around him, but she was too far gone to stroke him. I saw her fist tighten around him as her hand reached from his thigh back to me.

She grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked violently as I fastened my mouth to her clit and sucked.

"Now. Now. NOWFUCKINGNOWFUCKINGNOW!" she screamed as her orgasm roared through her. She clenched her thighs and rolled against me as hard as she could as my tongue flicked, my mouth sucked, and my lips caressed her hard little clit as if my life depended on it.

Her words became a wail that went on and on.

And on.

And on.

I was thankful that we lived so far from the nearest neighbors.

I felt her pussy spasm over and over around my fingers, and by the time her pleasure began to subside I was jealous of the orgasm she'd just shared with us.

Mine had been mind blowing. Hers had been otherworldly.

Still with her fist wrapped in my hair she began gulping in air like she'd been underwater. Her body was coated with sweat and inch by inch she relaxed. I eased her thighs to the bed and crawled up her body to kiss her mouth passionately.

Her tongue came out, and she tenderly began to lick at my lips, tasting her own sweetness. I slid my hands up her body and cupped both her breasts.

"Oh my god, that felt so good." She panted.

"It looked like it." I said with a smile that I couldn't control. "But Carter still needs to cum. Just lay here and catch your breath while I take care of him."

"Wait!" she said. "I want to see him cum. Is that okay? Carter can I watch you cum?"

"Of course." he said with a shaky voice. The poor guy had been on edge for quite a while now. He'd fucked me through my orgasm and had his cock in her vice like grip during hers.

"Come on then," I took her hand and pulled her down the bed with me "he needs this bad."

We lay by his legs, her on one side and me on the other. I took her hand and place it on his balls. She wrapped her fingers gently around them and he groaned.

She flexed her fingers slowly around his swollen nuts.

I put my tongue to his cockhead and began swirling it over the sticky tip. I could taste his fluids mixed with mine and I began to suck at his cockhead while stroking him with my hand.

His hips were moving and the look on his face would have been mistaken for pain under other circumstances. Fortunately, Carter loves handjobs, and doesn't consider them to a lesser form of pleasure. I knew that he was as aroused by the thought of Kaitee seeing a cock spurt cum for the first time as I was.

I began stroking him faster, replacing my mouth with my other hand, using my index finger to tap against frenulum in rhythm with my cock stroking. I dipped my head down and used my tongue to push a mouthful of saliva onto his balls, where Kaitee's fingers slowly massaged the hot liquid against his sensitive sack.

I wrapped a hand around his shaft and began jerking him for all I was worth. I pounded my fist up and down his cock, stopping every twenty strokes or so for a few seconds before starting the furious up and down motion again.

Kaitee's eyes suddenly got big as she felt his balls tighten in her hand. She was darting her eyes back and forth from his cock to his balls.

"That means he's getting close." I told Kaitee. "It won't be long."

I paused one last time in my stroking, and then began to furiously pull on his cock. His hips thrust up off the bed and every muscle in his body flexed.

"Go for it sweetie!" I told him. "Let it go! Show us all of your hot cum!"

And suddenly the head of his cock opened up and a hot rope of cum erupted into the air. It arced up and came down on my face as an even bigger spurt shot out of his cock and went higher than the first.

I moved his cock while continuing the pace of my strokes and the second spurt landed on Kaitee's arm. She watched in awe as a third, fourth, and fifth wad pulsed out of his cock, coating both of our hands with his slippery cum.

His cock continued to throb as a ball of cum appeared on his cockhead, and pulsed bigger and bigger with his final spasms, before gravity pulled it from the tip and it fell onto her fingers that were still wrapped around his nuts.

I slowed my strokes, but still held his cock, tenderly fondling it with my fingers. I love the feeling of a spent cock in my hand, feeling it pulse and soften while it's coated in a sticky mess. I leaned over and gently sucked it for a moment, before lifting my head to look at Kaitee.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked. I lifted her fingers to my mouth and began licking his cum off her hand.

"Maybe I'll call home and tell her that you're going to be gone all week!" she giggled. "I definitely want to try more."

"I think that would be lovely." I whispered. I leaned over and kissed her, pushing my sperm flavored tongue into her mouth.

"Just let me sleep a bit first." Carter mumbled.

"Sleep? Who the fuck has time to sleep?" I asked, giving his balls a playful pinch. "Some of us need to cum again before lunch!

"Oh yes please! Me next!" Kaitee squealed, her eyes bright.

She leaned over and kissed me again, reaching down to tease my nipple. I closed my eyes and shuddered as I felt my clit throb.

Kaitee put her mouth to my ear.

"And then," she whispered, "I want to see you cum!"


12