I Saw it Online

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was going on? That was all I could think. Why were cars having to stop on the highway, and why did they just happen to be stopping right by my salvation? With those cars practically parked, I knew there was no way I would beagle to get to my car without being seen. I chose to move towards the treeline to better assess the situation and to keep out of sight.

While I contemplated what I was going to do, there was a sudden flurry of cars passing from the other direction. After a few minutes, there weren't any cars passing, and slowly, but surely, the cars that were stopped began to creep forward. Eventually, they were gone away as well. I was relieved, at least until I noticed the slowing of traffic again, and then it hit me. There must be some kind of obstruction or road work happening on the highway, and a crew has moved the road down to a signal lane for a stretch.

Feeling more confident with this new knowledge, I began to watch intently and pick out the pattern of the traffic. After a few more stops and go's for the cars, I felt I had enough of an understanding that I could realistically make it to my car with the right timing. The first thing I did, was move a little closer using the trees as a shield. Then, as the cars stopped momentarily in front of the entrance to the access road had began to pull forward, I moved up more with them.

As the last car in the line passed by my car, I began to run down the road as fast as I could with my hands secured behind me. I was about 100 feet from my car and was feeling victorious when I saw the first car coming from the other direction. I dropped to a squat and hurriedly moved to cover. There wasn't much other than my car, and with the real risk that other cars would soon be coming and stopping in the other direction, I scuttle in a low squat to my car.

Not hearing any honking or screeching brakes, I assumed I was successful in my trek and as I reached the passenger side of my car, I leaned my shoulder against the cold metal door and collected myself once again. I had reached my car, but couldn't get inside at the risk of being seen naked and bound by the line of cars waiting on the highway twenty feet away. All I could do was sit on the rough road, collect my breath, and wait.

As I waited, I felt the telltale sign of my arousal coating my inner thighs as they were firmly pressed together. If my hands hadn't been cuffed behind me, I would have played with my eager pussy right then and there. Instead, I floated off into a fantasy scenario in which the two mountain bikers rode up to me on their way back to their car.

In my head, I envisioned them being shocked to find me naked, but then quickly realizing the opportunity in front of them. Behind my closed eyes, my mind created a story of them pulling me up from my hiding spot and pulling me back down the road and into the trees. Hidden from the road, they would both begin to roughly use me for their pleasure and in my fantasy, I didn't put up any fight. I went along with it and enjoyed their sexual use of my body.

Unfortunately, I was pulled out of my erotic daze by the sound of a car horn honking. I guess I was the only person daydreaming, as another driver didn't notice that traffic was moving ahead of them. I peeked up through my car's window and watched the cars slowly pull away. As I saw the rear bumper of the last car in the line, I stood up and quickly made my way to the driver's side of my car.

With my hands behind me, unlocking my car with the spare key was tricky, but after a bit of fumbling, I finally managed to get the door unlocked and opened. Wanting to get out of sight of the highway, I quickly got in and managed to somehow pull the door shut as I did. While I felt a sense of accomplishment for getting into my car, I was still cuffed, and getting the key to unlock myself meant crawling into the back seat to retrieve it from the cupholder.

Already, the next string of cars began pulling to a stop on the highway as they waited their turn to pass the temporary one-lane road. I decided to slip down in my seat a wait again. It was only a few minutes before my moment to move came and I quickly took it. With some difficulty, I slivered into my backseat and began to maneuver myself to reach the stashed key.

I was in the best possible position to retrieve the key to my handcuffs, it was about in my grasp as the next line of cars began rolling to a stop. At that moment, I decided to continue my movements to get the key, even if I was now in clear view of any of the cars. I was past the point of worry and was desperate to release myself from the bounds I put on.

Fortunately, I had just enough time to get the key out of the cupholder before a car came to a stop even with my parked car. I was able to lie down out of sight and work to free my hands. Doing some turned out to be rather difficult, especially as I had never practiced such a task while crammed in the back seat of my car. I had to be careful not to drop the key, but eventually, I got it into the keyhole and was able to unfasten my left wrist. A big sigh of relief rushed out of my mouth as I lay in the backseat of my car and began to laugh at what I had gotten myself into.

Once my laughter subsided, I uncuffed my right wrist and tossed the metal binds onto the floor of my car. I then slowly leaned up and looked out to the highway. The cars on the highway were just beginning to pull forward and I moved to take my seat in the front seat. Even though I was still naked, I started my car and pulled out onto the highway to join the flow of traffic. I could get dressed later. After all, my backup clothes were in my trunk, locked in a box. The key of which was inside my mailbox at home.

Looking at my reflection in the rearview mirror, I smiled. I know just how to push myself.

The End

~

Thank you for reading. If you enjoyed it, please don't forget to rate and favorite it. This story is a little different than some I have written in the past. If you would like to read more from me like this, let me know in the comments and maybe even pass along some potential ideas.

12