All Comments on 'I Saw it Online'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Drazenpet23Drazenpet23about 1 month ago

Love it. Maybe she gets back and her roomate is home to catch her. Roomate sees her naked and slick on the inner thighs and pushes her to spill her guts. From there the roomate sets naked rules for the house and devises ways to push her well beyond her comfort. Love that you made her destroy the sandals too!

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWritesabout 1 month ago

This was a very different story. I liked it and bet you enjoyed writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago
Good one!

Enjoyed it immensely.

BTW... slivered -> slithered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hello there. Great story. Are ypu planning on continuing your amazing series Changing the plans? It’s one of my all-time favourites here. Thanks a lot

LurvtoLickLurvtoLickabout 1 month ago

I love the story as I am a great fan of lovely ladies walking naked outside. This story is very similar to the video by NaughtyGardenGirl who burnt her clothes and nearly got caught!

Melamilo69Melamilo69about 1 month ago

That was a definite fun read. Need a link for the video you watched haha 😉

Scarecrow001Scarecrow001about 1 month ago

I think I've seen the same video you described by NGG. I sometimes do the same thing apart from burning my clothes. I normally stash them in a bag and carry them while walking naked. Such a thrill.

Splinter737Splinter737about 1 month ago

A fantastic story, I loved it! Nothing better than some enforced outdoor nudity mixed in with some self-bondage. If only there was a bit of spanking, it would be my holy grail! :)

Throw your clothes into a mailbox away from safety?

Some ideas may include some time locks while tied to an object?

Chastity belt with vibrator and/or plug inserted?

Nude in the lift of a building with many floors with keys hidden in the building far away from your starting point? Or having to use the stairs?

Plant house keys far from the house, and lock yourself out at night? Or throw them out the window of a high-rise apartment and need to go fetch them?

Another one seen online by another person is a dice game, where you take a long hike, and every X minutes you stop, roll a dice, and that number represents a piece of clothing which is removed. After the hike distance is done, need to return to collect clothes along your trail?

Just a few thoughts off the top of my head. Please keep writing your wonderful stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous