I See You...

Story Info
An unsuspecting woman is stalked on the subway.
1.4k words
4.09
14k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second story I've written, but my first time posting one here. Feedback and or/constructive criticism is always appreciated! Thanks for reading!!

***

I see you. Every day, I see you. Always so cool, so aloof, so oblivious. You never see me, but I always see you. From the moment you stepped off the subway car onto the platform all those weeks ago, I've seen you. You went right by me, the soft scent of your perfume wafting up to me, intoxicating, as you sailed past. I've ridden with you every day since. Four stops back from the one where I first saw you, only weekdays, that's when you get on. I had to ride the entire length of the line three days in a row to figure that out. I missed you the first two times. You totally blew my weekend, you know, standing me up like that.

It's gotten warmer since then, that first time. Gone is the long winter coat you were wearing, and I've enjoyed glimpsing a little more of you each day, like the world's slowest striptease. Such lovely tanned, olive skin. God, I love transitional weather.

So where is it you go every day, Sharon? No, you've never introduced yourself to me, but I heard you say your name telling a story to a friend once when you were on the phone. Your boss sounds like an asshole.

Sharon. Such a common name for such an uncommon girl. No one's ever gotten my attention the way you have, made me stare and absorb every detail I can find. That little scar on your wrist- childhood accident, maybe? Or are you troubled underneath that veneer of calm collectedness? Did you cut yourself on purpose?

I watch as you get on this time, having to shift in my seat as the air makes the flowy fabric of the sundress you're wearing ripple along your thigh. What is that? Silk? Rayon, maybe? It's so thin. And the peach color works so perfectly against the dark brown in your hair. So lovely. That dress decided me. Today's the day. I've waited long enough.

Usually I get off before you do, but not this time. This time I'll be with you all the way home. We ride in silence, you ignoring me as usual, standing there holding the handbar over your head, eyes glued to your phone. That's fine. I'll have your full attention here very soon.

A few miles down the track I get up to stand closer to you as the car slows to a halt and we both step off, pushed together in the crush of people going through the doors. That perfume again. My head swims. I let you get a little head start so I can follow at a distance. I'm not ready for you to notice me yet. Can't have you getting spooked.

You stop at the little bodega on the corner a few blocks away and I know we must be getting close to home. I wait, studying the newsstand nearby like there's going to be a test until you come out, bags in hand. I pick up the pace to keep up, and you don't even look around. This is not the best neighborhood, sweetie. It's not the worst, either, but you should still be more aware. Thank god. At least I won't have to worry about getting past some fucking doorman.

We reach your building and ride the elevator up together. The noise is deafening. What a death trap. Still on your phone, I see, at least until it stops and you fumble for your keys as you get off. Then you're standing at your door and I'm right behind you, pushing you inside, warning you not to scream. You stumble into your living room as the door gives way and you turn around.

You freeze as you see me coming in behind you, locking us in. I take control before you can say a word, telling you to put the bags on the floor. I can see you shaking from here. You're even more beautiful when you're scared, eyes wide, pupils blown, lips parted just enough to...

They'll be time for that later. I can't get distracted. I tell you to strip, dying to pull those little ties at the shoulders myself, but it's important to make you do it for me. I want you to get used to following my commands very quickly. You plead with me, telling me you have money hidden, jewelry, that I can have it all if I'll just take it and leave, but I don't want any of that. I want you.

When I won't budge you finally obey, the silk sliding to the floor with a soft rustle, like leaves in a stiff breeze, revealing just how much you were hiding under that coat last winter. You look even better than I imagined, full C's that lead the eye down to the sweep of your waist and the flare of your hips. And no bra? Now how the hell did I miss that before? My dick is throbbing already.

I tell you to stay still as I stand closer, lifting your breast as I move my thumb over the nipple, enjoying the feel of it as it stiffens under my touch. You did well, tolerating it, until my hand probed further down. Then you tried to pull away. "Uh-uh, honey", and my hand came up to tangle in your hair near the base of your neck, sharply yanking your head backwards to force you to look at me. "Do. Not. Do. That. Again. Understand?" You try to nod and get still again as my hand slides into your panties.

You are shockingly wet, and I can feel you getting wetter as I tease your clit with my fingers, stroking the length of your pussy and then circling back. I relax my grip on your hair, but I don't quite trust you enough to let go completely. I shouldn't have worried. You gasp and whimper a little as my fingers slide inside you, but you don't move. "Good. That's better." I tell you, and you seem to relax, feeling safer now that I'm pleased. You're learning. Smart girl.

God, you're tight. I can feel you surrounding my fingers on all sides, stretching even from what little pressure I'm putting on you. I can't take it any longer. "Take them off." I say, tugging at the waistband. You hesitate and my grip tightens down again. "Off. Now.", and you hasten to do it. As soon as they're gone I make you step out of them and push you over the arm of your couch, admiring the way the angle forces your beautiful ass up at me, like an offering. With one hand I undo my belt, and you start to struggle again as you hear the zipper go. It doesn't matter now. Struggle is movement and that only makes it better from this point on. Besides, there's nowhere you can go with my weight pinning you down.

I move my hand over your mouth and push into you at the same time, ignoring the little shriek you give as it happens. The longer I go the more I can feel you getting tighter, trying to force me out. It doesn't work that way sweetie, and you find you're only succeeding in pulling me in deeper, the couch arm absorbing all your leverage as my most violent thrusts pin you more firmly against it. I don't last long and I can feel the friction building me up, making me swell even more until I'm just on the edge of bursting. I wonder if you'll be able to feel it, the heat from my cum as it floods into you. I feel you tense, fighting your own body now as well as my cock, and it overwhelms me.

I can feel myself start to go just as I'm thrown sideways, my shoulder hitting something hard. My eyes snap open and you're gone. I'm still on the fucking train and you're gone. I missed your stop. Goddamn it! So stupid, getting so caught up in what I was wanting to do that the opportunity to actually do it came and went minutes ago by the looks of it. All I can do now is get off at the next stop and head back toward my own house. As I walk along, fuming at myself, I start to laugh at the absurdity of what had happened and a single thought strikes me about my ruined evening. Maybe it's better that I missed you this time after all. That's ok. It's only Thursday and that's what tomorrows are for. We could have the whole weekend to spend together if I wait until tomorrow...