I Sent Her the Video Pt. 07

Story Info
I sent her videos, so she sent one back.
3.1k words
4.2
2.4k
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 11/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sent her the video part 7.

Life had changed for me over the time I was with Jeff. I had become quite fond of making love to him, sucking his dick, and being fucked. I felt as if I had come to know what women feel like when their man takes them, seduces them, and makes love to them. I would get hard just thinking about him. I was always in the mood to have his dick in my mouth and I came just about every time he was penetrating me. I was cock crazy and I loved every minute of it.

More importantly, I got an absolute rush from sending videos to Amanda. I was so turned on wearing her panties, which grew into me buying even more. I had toys and butt plugs, dildos, and vibrators and if Jeff was pounding my ass with his perfect cock, those toys were. I hadn't sworn off women, because I was still infatuated by Amanda and her self-masturbation videos, but there was no doubt that I was rather happy being gay and getting all the dick I wanted. That is until I saw my first real-life, real-time lesbian video. And it was sent to me by Amanda.

Amanda was a teacher. She was the teacher at her school who always had the grad students, recent graduates, or classroom aids working with her in her classroom. Recently, Amanda told me about a new education graduate named Maggie who was working with her. Maggie was 27 years of age, a natural redhead, never married, single, who was starting her career. Amanda had to work with Maggie the whole semester, and as they got to know one another more, I could tell Amanda began to have a crush on Maggie. Amanda had sent me pictures of her and Maggie and I must tell you, Maggie was stunning. She had beautiful deep blue eyes, long flowing auburn hair, and a pretty smile with that Irish girl complexion. Amanda was smitten. I could tell by her words, her excitement, and her boasting about how much fun they had working together.

Amanda told me in many conversations as we were starting our relationship, that later in college and her early single life, she did have some female/female experiences. But then she married, had children, divorced, and was now back to being single. After our affair and my eventual departure from the area, it didn't surprise me that she was becoming attracted to a woman.

Many nights those two spent working on projects or going out with a group of co-workers for dinner or some drinks after work. I'd hear about it that night or the next morning with the onslaught of texts from Amanda telling me about her night out. I was happy for her. I was concerned she had a crush on a co-worker, but I was happy she was interested in someone. I never thought things would end up being as arousing and sexual for her, as they did. But it wasn't long until her fantasy became a reality.

Throughout that semester, Amanda and Maggie became close, and one night weeks before I got her sex videos, Amanda texted me saying she and Maggie kissed on a dance floor. Seems that evening after finishing up some classroom work, they decided to go to a Mariachi Bar and get some dinner and Margaritas. After a few more Margarita's, the two of them decided to dance on the dance floor, which led to some dirty dancing, some grinding, and some close contact, until their lips met.

I could envision it in my mind when Amanda texted me, telling me the night's details and that she had finally got a chance to kiss Maggie. She bragged and bragged about how soft and sweet the kiss was. How unassuming it was. How it was so perfect, with no tenseness, or uncomfortable feelings, and how she wanted more, but as the night came to an end, they both went their separate ways without any furtherance.

During the next few weeks, their situation developed. They hid their lust for one another long enough and before long, after some further dates and make-out sessions, they started dating in secret. Not in secret of dating one another, but in secret from the school, since they worked together daily. Amanda told me every detail of the steps that developed from their first make-out session to the first time they made love. Her excitement to have her first taste of pussy, since her early 20s, and how "neither of them were lesbians" but both wanted this type of relationship.

Weeks later, I was sitting at home on a Saturday night. Jeff was working on a project with a buddy and I was waiting for him to get done, so he could spend the night. I was lying in bed, wearing Amanda's panties, a pair of nylons I had bought myself, a pair of high heels, just getting overly excited for him to get home to cuddle with me. I had moved forward in my "light" feminine dressing. I was still a man and still had a manly physique, but I think it aroused him more when I had pantyhose and heels on. I wasn't trying to become a crossdresser or transition to transexual. Still, I was getting really comfortable wearing the "sexy" women's clothing, that I was always attracted to when I dated women. And to be honest, the clothes made me horny.

As I lay watching TV, my phone started going off like crazy. I looked down and it was all messages from Amanda, coming in, one after the other. When the dinging finally stopped, I had 12 messages from her. Some were texts, some pictures, and some videos. I just figured she was home and horny and had sent me some masturbation videos. But as I started to read, I realized it was more than that.

Her first message read; After all the videos you sent me of you and Jeff, I figured I better repay the favor.

The second was; I hope you like it, they're all short vids, but you'll get the point.

The first picture was of her sitting up in bed, topless, with the blankets draped across her waist. The second picture was of her and Maggie lying in bed next to each other, both topless, smiling from ear to ear. Several other pictures were overviews of their naked bodies lying side by side.

The first video was of them next to each other kissing softly, as their breasts pressed up against one another. Which, got my undivided attention. It was amazing to see Amanda and Maggie kissing, as their bodies intertwined.

The next video was of Amanda licking, sucking, and teasing Maggie's nipples with her mouth. Just seeing her sucking on someone's tits was deeply arousing. I replayed the video several times just getting absolutely turned on watching her mouth encompass Maggie's nipples and hearing the pleasure Maggie was feeling through her soft moans.

In the next video, Maggie was sucking on Amanda's nipples and cupping and caressing her tits, once again, the sight of seeing these two beautiful women, playing with one another in a "real person" lesbian experience, made me hard as a rock.

It wasn't long until my hand was down in my panties and I was stroking my cock. The next few videos were of them just rolling around in bed, legs wrapped over one another, hands and fingers exploring each other's bodies, as their passion ignited. It was so sensual and so soft, so erotic and unexpected that I wanted to be there live and in person just watching them engrossed in their sexual appetites. The last two videos were of Amanda in between Maggie's legs. Her perfect light pink, white-skinned pussy, clean-shaven, legs wide open, was something any man or woman would want to be in.

I watched Amanada's fingers lightly rubbing up and down over Maggie's opening, circling her clit, sliding the tip of her index finger in and out. I can promise you - without reservation - the tip of my finger was entering my ass.

Amanda's head dipped down, just as the video stopped, and I couldn't get to the next video message fast enough. The start of that last video was Amanda licking up and down Maggie's pussy. Swirling her tongue all over it, around it, and trying to be in it. I watched the minute-long video about 15 times in a row watching Amanda eating Maggie out. Hearing Maggie moan, knowing that Amanda was making love to a beautiful woman, she was falling for, and knowing Amanda's pussy was probably dripping wet, wide, open, and ready for sex.

I watched all of them in sequence order time and time again, as I stripped myself naked, getting even more and more turned on. I was fingering myself, naked in my room, absolutely in awe of what I was seeing.

I wanted to see Maggie eating out Amanda, I wanted to see them both fingering each other to orgasm. I wanted to see a strap-on being used, and one of them being fucked in the ass, as I was fingering my ass, while my dick was rock hard.

I don't know if I had ever been more turned on watching two women in my life than I was at that moment. I didn't know what I wanted more. I wasn't sure if I wanted to be there with them enjoying the heat of lesbian sex and being a part of the intercourse. Or If I wanted Jeff's dick so far down my throat, or up my ass until I shot a load.

It wasn't long until that choice was made for me. Just as I was about to get myself off, I heard the front room door open. "Honey, I'm home," Jeff spoke, as he entered my apartment.

I sprang up out of bed, shut my phone off and walked into the front room to meet him. I was naked as a Jay Bird, hard as a rock, and horny beyond belief.

"Well, Hello." He cried out as he saw me.

"I've been waiting for you baby," I said as I walked up to him, kissing him deeply and passionately.

When I pulled from our kiss, I dropped to my knees, unbuckled his belt, popped open his pants button, unzipped his zipper, and ripped his pants down his legs.

Jeff started taking off his coat, as I pulled his underwear down, letting his cock pop free. I slid his flaccid cock right into my mouth, taking every inch down. I slobbered back and forth until he was fully erect, just enjoying sucking my boyfriend's cock. I wanted him in me, I wanted his cum all over my face, I wanted his dick, anyone's dick, deep inside of me fucking me, while I was sucking cock. I kept seeing Amanda's pussy, Maggie's pussy. Amanda eating Maggie out. And erotically envisioning Amanda standing behind me, watching me give Jeff a blow job.

I pulled Jeff to the floor, as he ripped his shirt up and over his head. I climbed right on top of him and slid his dick deep inside of my ass. I moaned in pleasure as all 7 inches went deep inside of me. Tonight, I didn't need lube, I didn't need to prepare, I was so open and so willing to take cock, that he could have stuck a baseball bat into me.

I rode Jeff hard and long bouncing up and down on his cock, while my hard cock was flapping up and down as I rode him.

"Fucking cum in me!" Spewed from my mouth time after time.

I wanted him to cum. I wanted him to scream, I wanted to make him know that his dick was the only thing I needed. Even if I secretly had fantasies of Amanda, it was his cock that pleased me.

I was so ready to cum as I rode him that it wasn't going to be long until I was squirting cum all over his chest, as I have done time and time before.

"Jeff! FUCK ME!" I bellowed out as he started thrusting his hips upwards as I was driving downwards.

"FUCK ME!" I screamed out...

Before I could get the next words out, I started cumming all over his chest, shooting squirt after squirt of flying cum, as his cock slid in and out of me hard. His moans and groans increased as I knew he was getting close. His hips thrust up and down faster and harder, shimming back and forth, thrusting his cock in and out of me. And even though I had just cum, I was still rock hard, still taking him and wanting him to keep fucking me.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum." He moaned out as his pace quickened.

I rode him as hard and as deep as I could until he was squirting every bit of his cum deep inside of me, making my cock harder than it was before. I just kept on going, I kept riding. I didn't care if we went 20 more minutes; or two more hours. That night I just couldn't get enough. I wanted more.

Jeff grabbed the top of my legs grasping hard, as I felt his cock pulsing and jerking inside of me. I knew he was cumming and I was breathless as he was squirting inside of me. He had to stop my momentum because he had shot out all the cum from his cock.

I still remember the first time I came while riding him, and then he came inside of me moments later. It was the first time, I knew I loved men, loved dick, and was in love with him. From that minute on, cock was all I wanted.

"Wow!" He whispered. "What brought that on?" He asked.

I replied, "You baby. And your big hard cock."

But somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew it was because of Amanda's video and my absolute arousal of watching her eating pussy. And if Jeff hadn't gotten home at that minute, I would have been shooting my load all over our bed, as I jacked off to her and Maggie.

After sitting for a while with his dick inside of me, softly kissing him, we finally got up off the floor and Jeff took a long hot shower. While Jeff was in there, I watched Amanda's videos again. This time, just taking it all in. And I was happy for her. I sent a quick reply to her but mentioned we'd talk further tomorrow. I gave her kudos on a job well done. Seems both of us had hot, erotic, passionate same-sex sex that night.

Later that night, well after 2:00 A.M., I woke up horny again. Since Jeff was there and snuggled in our bed, he was awoken by me sucking on his cock, while I fingered myself, until he came in my mouth. The next late morning, he bent me over the counter and fucked me again. That was beyond incredible and I wished I had filmed that one for Amanda.

There was no doubt at that point in my life, I was in love with him, in love with dick, in love with being fucked. I wanted dick so bad and so much, that I would have swallowed cum every night of the week if that's what he wanted.

But I knew. Even though I was dating a man, I knew I was still in love with Amanda. Maybe now even more in love with her, because she was exploring again, wanting pussy, and dating a girl. I think she felt the same way about me because she wanted me back, but I was dating a man. It was such a weird situation, but one that got us both off.

Amanda and I continued dating our respective same-sex lovers for a while. I was actually with Jeff for almost three years. Truth be told, I sucked a lot of dick in that time and took a lot of dick. Never once fucking him. I was the girl of our relationship, that's what I wanted to be. Amanda and Maggie lasted about 8 months and, in that time, I got a lot of sexual videos from them, including self and mutual masturbation, oral sex, 69's, and a host of other things they did together. And of course, I sent Amanda (and I'm sure Maggie saw then too) a host of videos of Jeff and I. Mostly of me sucking his dick; or being fucked, but sexual nonetheless.

My passion for women's clothes came to a halt a short time later, and I went back to just being me. That is until I left Jeff, moved back home, and started hanging out with crossdressers at the gay bar. I had a few more boyfriends over the next two years who were crossdressers, who brought me back into the lifestyle. They propelled me further than I had ever gone before. Outside of the group, I hung out with, I was closeted, no one but Amanda knew. But it was such a great time in my life that I was exploring even more as a woman, than as a man. And the few lovers I had, were all dressed as women, as I was, but with that something extra.

Amanda and I fell back in love with each other some years later. We were always close and always communicated, but upon my arrival back home, I still wanted dick and I think she still wanted other sexual experiences. Once we started dating though, we never looked back and we are still together.

We celebrate our bi-sexuality and on rare occasions, we have another person join us for some great sexual experiences. Sometimes it's another crossdresser, sometimes it's another female. And since all of this started and knowing I enjoy wearing her panties, she helps me dress in women's clothing, and helps me with make-up, when I want to be feminine. On occasion she watches me suck dick, and I have watched her eat pussy. So far things have been excellent and I wished we would have met some years earlier, so I could have saved her from a bad marriage and I could have found cock sooner.

I will tell you one last story about a video Amanda and I filmed together before I end this tale. It will be the last of this series, and I'll give you a hint, it involves dresses, high heels, and a strap-on.

To be continued.