I Sent Her the Video Pt. 06

Story Info
I sent her the video.
3.1k words
4.62
1.9k
4
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 11/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After wearing Amanda's panties to bed almost nightly, except when Jeff was around, I became very used to the feel of them. Truth be told, I liked wearing them. They made me feel sexy. Even though her perfume scent was long gone after countless washings, I kept wearing them, because it made me feel still attached to her. I had even bought some new pairs online from a "well-known" lady's clothing store and started acquiring a few of my own. I didn't want to be a crossdresser or go further with women's clothes, I just liked getting home after work and slipping into a nice pair of panties, even some select thongs and just being more comfortable and erotic.

The last toy in the gift box she sent me was this big thrusting dildo. The thing was massive. At least to me, it was. Based on the box, after inserting the small portion at the top would thrust outwards while inside and give you that extra bit of pleasure. I had never seen one like this before, and I thought it would have been better if it was smaller and more of a longer thrust, than its overall girth. But I was surely game to try it. I had been receiving Jeff regularly, so being penetrated wasn't my issue, it was the overall width of this thing that concerned me.

To be honest, the toys I had purchased were pre-Jeff and were my intro to anal experimentation. Moreover, I liked being in a gay relationship. As odd as it was at times, because of that commitment to a man. I liked sucking dick. I liked getting him off. I liked when he'd cum in my mouth, on my face, or deep in my ass. I liked when fucked me. I liked the feeling of his dick inside of me. His dick (at least to me) was perfect. He wasn't too big, or too small. It didn't take him all night to get off. It never hurt going in, and whatever position we were in, he and I always got off. So, the toys I still had were only for the nights I was horny and he wasn't around.

I decided I was going to set some time aside during the week and try my new toy. I wanted to give Amanda the thrill she wanted and send her what she wanted to see. But I also wasn't just going to do it just because I could. I wanted to be horny, or aroused. Be in the mood for some dick, but not having the opportunity to get some. One day after work, I stopped by the local porn store and looked through countless gay and transgendered porn until I found two that I believed suited my needs. The first was a gay story of two men falling in love, and the second was an all-transsexual weekend adventure. I bought them both and made my way home. I figured somewhere in the next day or two, I'd be in the mood and these would surely help any fantasies.

A few days later when I was alone and had some time, and felt a bit frisky, I put on the first gay video and watched it. The video was arousing but made me think more of Jeff than anything and made me want to be sucking his cock, not watching two other burly men sucking theirs. After getting up to change the video, I pulled my favorite pair of Amanda's panties from my drawer and slipped them on. I grabbed my selfie stick, the new thrusting dildo, and some lube and put on the transsexual porn.

Watching the first scene of that movie got my blood pumping. I was rock hard, wishing I was one of the actresses, all dressed up, getting ready to suck some cock. For some reason, the Transsexual porn always made me feel a bit more feminine than manly. Especially when I was wearing Amanda's panties. I guess it is just that woman with something extra moment, that's out of the ordinary. As the video played and I became more aroused, I started slowly touching myself. When I was ready, I grabbed my phone and started recording myself stroking my dick, inside Amanda's sexy panties.

I mouthed the words over the video; "I am watching a new video, wearing your panties and I am hard as a rock. Oh! And look what I have with me."

I paned over to the dildo lying on the bed next to me, all ready to go. I didn't send the video right away because I wanted to have a few in sequence before I sent them off.

I slid her panties down, lubing myself up and sliding my hand way down past my balls, onto my asshole, and started rubbing and teasing myself. I felt myself get harder and harder, knowing I was about to try a new toy while watching a new video and was going to film it for her. I watched as the actresses on the screen were sucking and jacking each other off, and each time they got more involved, I got more involved with myself.

I was still concerned about the girth of the dildo, so I made sure I went from one finger deep inside of me, to two and then just fingered myself until I felt I was wide open and ready for my new toy.

I rolled onto my side and brought the dildo to my mouth and started sucking on it like I was sucking a hard cock. I filmed it in my mouth, with the light moaning coming through my nose as it slid in and out. I wanted Amanda to see, that I liked the toy and I wanted her to feel the passion I had sucking on it.

When I was ready, I lubed it up, got on top of it, and tried to slide it inside of me. It was very big and very wide and as much as I tried to get it in, I felt it was too much to start with. I got off my bed, grabbed my usual suction cup dildo, slapped it down on top of a book got on top of it, and started riding that, while the actresses in the video were riding each other.

When I felt I was open and ready, I grabbed the new toy, set it up accordingly, and managed to slide down on top of it. I gasped in pain and pleasure as the dildo slid deep inside of me. It was the biggest thing I had ever been on top of. I slowly started to rise and fall, until I could take it all way in. It was beyond deep inside of me when I hit the base of it. Even though I had gone soft, from the pressure, I was excited that I got something so large deep inside of me.

I continued watching the video slowly riding up and down on this massive dildo. I had yet to turn on the thrusting motion with the remote because I wanted to get accustomed to its size before I made it extend or thrust further into me. I grabbed my phone and started filming my up and down motion, showing my cock flapping, as I rode the toy, whispering over the video; "I am on the new toy baby."

I kept riding and riding it, feeling every inch of length and girth deep inside of me. I started to get hard again, now that it had been inside me for a few minutes, along with the arousal from the video I was watching.

I decided I was ready to try the thrusting motion. I grabbed the remote and turned it on. The first button I hit, sent the dildo into vibrating mode, which was deeply erotic since it was further inside me than anything I'd ever had before. It felt like I was 15 inches deep inside of me and vibrating parts of my stomach. I gasped as it hummed deep and firm, emanating feelings I had never known. As unusual as it seemed at that moment, it was quite arousing, so I left it on vibrate for a while continuing to ride it as hard and as deep as I could.

When I felt ready, I worked through some of the buttons on the remote until I got the vibrating mode off and figured out how to make it thrust. Once that initial thrust hit inside of me for the first time, I gasped. It sent feelings deep inside of me I had never felt before. I chirped aloud because it was already deep and now it was thrusting further inside of me hitting spots I had never known. I could hear the dildo almost machine-like forcing itself deeper into me, than anything else I had known before.

Every movement up and down, was making me harder, and was heightened by the thrusting tip, as I slid up and down on top of it. It was pushing inwards even when it was sliding outwards, a pleasure I had never felt from any other toy or any man. I pushed the speed button up to the next faster mode and was in absolute awe of how fast and thrustful it was pushing inside of me. I almost couldn't rise up and down anymore because the pressure and motion was locking my body up. My mouth was wide open. I was gasping for air and I was in absolute heaven.

I fumbled my phone in my hands until I got a video recording going aiming at my face first. I spoke the words; "Oh my god this thing is amazing," then panning down to my hard cock flapping up and down as I rode the dildo, she sent me.

I asked her in the video, "Can you hear it thrusting?"

I stopped my motion and lowered my phone down by my cock, hoping she could hear the mechanics of it making that whoosh, whoosh, whoosh sound deep inside of me.

After ending that little video, I kept riding, between its length, and girth coupled with the thrusting motion inside of me, which brought me to sensations that were revaluating. I knew it wasn't going to be long until I came. I attached my selfie stick to my phone, reached behind me, and recorded it sliding in and out of me. I wanted her to get a good look at the dildo she had sent me, sliding in and out of my ass, as I played with myself. I rode the dildo, fully thrusting it deep into me, whimpering like a woman, as I drew closer and closer to cumming.,

I was moaning out; "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum!" as I rode that dildo hard.

I brought the phone around, stopped recording for a moment, and got situated. I grabbed a hold of my hard shaft, hit record again, and just held my dick while being thrust deep inside, bouncing up and down until I came. I had the video focused on my dick as I started shooting my cum all over the mattress riding the dildo. I squealed and chirped as every drop oozed from inside of me. After putting the phone down, I kept going. I couldn't stop this deep erotic feeling of being penetrated and thrusted to orgasm. I kept going. I kept riding it. I wanted this feeling to continue.

I really liked this big, hard, girthy thrusting dildo deep inside of me. Hearing it hum and whoosh as it slid in and out of me, was beyond amazing. I wanted to have another load of cum shoot from inside of me. I wanted to let it keep fucking me until I came again. I bounced and rode that dildo like a cowboy rides a bucking bronc. I wasn't filming anymore; this wasn't about catering to her. This was now about me.

I was only partially erect at that moment, but I wasn't going to climb off of this big ass dildo deep inside of me. I had every mode on full blast. Vibrate and thrust. I just kept bounding up and down and up and down feeling every inch of that "cock" buried deep inside of me. I wished it had a suction cup on it, I would have attached it to my headboard, got on my knees, and fucked myself from behind. I tried froggy style. I rode it like I was leaning over face-to-face kissing my lover. I even tried twisting around on it riding it reverse cowboy. As much as I tried and wanted it, there was no back-to-back orgasms.

At that point, I didn't even care if I came. Or if I was soft or rock hard. I just wanted to keep riding this immense dildo. My state of mind and passions were heightened. I had never had something so large in me. I felt like a whole new world had opened up. I felt nerves inside of me tingling I had never felt. I wished at that moment that Jeff's cock was this big. That he was the one I was riding. That he was making me so aroused and so enthralled that I never wanted to get off of his cock. How I wished I had a cock in my mouth while riding this thing. How I wanted two or three cocks at once, all big, girthy, and long. How I wanted just wanted to be covered head to toe in cum. I just couldn't get enough.

Fascinations of dick after dick inside of me came rushing into my head. How open and alive my body felt receiving this long, girthy "dick" deep inside of me. How I went from being bisexual in life; to being all gay. A big cock loving, cum worshipping sissy. And now that my body was open and accepting of this dildo, loving how it felt inside of me. How often was I going to fuck myself with this?

How many years of my life, I never had the chance to experiment with toys like this. How I was liberated the first time I sucked dick. The first time I gave a full blow job. Swallowed down my first mouthful of cum. Even more so the first time I got fucked. How exciting it was to have a boyfriend and get all the cock I needed when we were together. How life had changed with one video and one toy, so many years ago. And how I wanted Amanda here with me, watching this live; or fucking me with a strap-on, while I was sucking Jeff's cock. And how this toy was making me want a bigger, harder, longer dick deep inside of me.

When I just couldn't ride anymore, I climbed off the dildo and onto slid onto my back. I felt it slide out of me as I was changing positions, hearing it whooshing and pulsing on my bed as my legs stretched out, getting a much-needed break. I fumbled to find the remote to shut the dildo off, and I could not tell you how absolutely exhausted, spent, and "hard fucked" I felt. It took me the better part of 10 minutes to come back to my senses and catch my breath. I couldn't even get up. My body felt like jelly. My legs were like rubber and I felt like something had re-arranged my insides.

I grabbed my phone and sent Amanda some of the videos. I didn't send the one from behind, or of me cumming, because I didn't know if she wanted to see that, or just know it was there. It was later in the evening, so I knew it was even later by her and I didn't expect a response.

Strikingly, about 20 minutes later she did respond. Her texts read; "Wow, that was fucking hot. I liked the hard cock flapping up and down. But I didn't see it going in and out."

I replied telling her I had filmed that but didn't know if she wanted to see it. Her response; "Of course, I wanna see it."

I sent her the last two videos I had taken. The first was of the dildo inside of me from behind while I was riding it. The second one was of me cumming. I lay there feeling embarrassed awaiting her response, until it came in. It was her exclaiming; "WOW!" Followed by a short video of her playing with one of her toys deep inside her ass. She was moaning and groaning over the video as her toy slid in and out of her while mouthing my name. Seems we both got off with a dildo in our asses.

I was happy she liked it and got to see me wearing her panties again. Stroking myself within them, sucking on a dildo she sent me, and eventually riding it until I came. What she didn't know was how absolutely amazing it was. And of course, getting a video back of her masturbating herself and moaning my name put a big smile on my face.

A few days later Jeff and I made love when he spent the night. I got off and came all over my bed as he fucked me from behind like I always do. But somewhere in that mix of him penetrating me and me cumming all over the sheets, my mind drifted back to that Dildo. How I wished that night the dildo could have been behind me thrusting into me like he was thrusting into me at that moment. How I wished I could have just been on my knees like a good girl should be taking every inch of that mechanical thrusting, until I came hard. As Jeff was pounding me from behind, I was begging him for "harder, Deeper" until I came and he came seconds later deep inside me. It was an amazing night with my man. I should have filmed it for Amanda!

I experimented with the thrusting dildo numerous times, and P.S., It wasn't long until I figured out a way to mount it to my headboard, but that's a story for another day.

Amanda and I went on to send countless videos to each other over the next few months. Hers were just like mine, self-masturbation, dildos, toys, or fingers inserted in deep dark places. She sent a couple more pairs of her panties to me over those months. She even sent me a little negligee she wanted me to wear over her panties, which I gladly did. Surprisingly just a few weeks later she sent me a video of her and a new friend. Which was overly hot and erotic. Something she had been wanting to do for a long time.

I'll tell you more about that in my next story.