What Turned Me On

Story Info
A story about my lesbian fantasies after my divorce.
2.3k words
4.63
12.8k
14

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What turned me on

I have always considered myself a normal heterosexual female. I like men. Always have, always will. Never had an inclining of Bi-Sexuality or Lesbian lust in me. I never had that "college experience" or that drunken "make out with a girl" moment. That is until my divorce.

My name is Jilian, I am recently a divorced mom of two wonderful kids. I met - and reluctantly dated - the man I eventually married. I say reluctantly because when I first met Jim, he was a distant cousin of a good friend of mine. And even though he was a nice man, attractive, and seemingly on his way to having a good life, I just didn't see us as a good fit. But after a few text chats and my cousin "pushing" me a bit more than he should have I agreed to a date with Jim.

Jim and I dated for over a year until one day he "popped the question." I said yes, although looking back now, I should have run away screaming. Even on my wedding day, my heart was telling me to pick up my train, drop my veil, and high-tailed it the fuck out of that church. I didn't, of course. But that brings me to the later part of this story.

What I didn't know at the time, was that Jim was a player. He cheated on me constantly and eventually walked out the door, under some pretext of our failing marriage, lack of communication, lack of sex, and bills blah blah blah... But in reality, he left for another woman.

As saddening as it was, it was the best thing that ever happened to me. And surprisingly led me to a world of fascination, self-experimentation, masturbation, and the hope of some wild ass sexual experiences.

I was down in the dumps when Jim left, I had two small young ones, a big house, with a big mortgage, and no job, since I was to be the stay-at-home mom and nowhere to go. I mean absolutely nowhere. I had lived at home with my parents until our wedding night, then moved in with Jim in the place he lived at until we bought this overpriced, unnecessary, "passing up the Jones" house, where he worked and I cooked and cleaned. In some ways, I didn't mind it, but when I left my job after I learned of my first pregnancy, I was disheartened a bit, because I suspected I was never going back. All in all, a lot of this whole situation took the life out of me.

Now after Jim bailed and I was resting on what laurels and savings I had left, I really started hating men. Hating him. Hating anyone who knew him. Hating his family. Sickened by the fact that I left everything behind for him to be "the wife" he wanted, only to find all this shit out. And boy oh boy let me tell you, I hired the best man-hating attorney, that money could buy to run him through the wringer. Which started all of these newly discovered fantasies in my head.

My lawyer, Jane Brizham, was beyond attractive. I mean you would have thought this woman came right from a Hollywood movie shoot as she walked into the office. She was thin, with a sexy hourglass figure. A small tight ass you could bounce a quarter off of. Nice breasts, perfect for her size. She was all of 5'7" tall, with long brown hair, deep green eyes, high cheekbones, and lips to match. The first time I saw her she had on this light red, knee-length skirt, with a tight white top, and the red matching blazer. Red stilettos on and neutral skin colored pantyhose which showed off her tight, thin sexy legs. I didn't know whether to answer her questions or ask for an autograph. I mean I was literally dumbfounded and probably babbled like a drunk. She was incredible.

After I gathered my brain cells back into working gear, I went through a lot of the ins and outs of our marriage, the house, his cheating, our financial savings, and the fact that I had no job with little ones at home. She assured me that we would have the newly nicknamed ex-husband, (I'll refrain from writing what she called him) begging us to take our feet off of his neck. I felt so relieved and so justified after leaving her office, that it gave me some new hope for what lies ahead. But here's what got interesting.

A few nights later after putting the offspring to bed and taking a long, hot, well-deserved shower, I found myself lying in bed, all alone, reading through a magazine. After perusing a few articles, I flicked on the TV. Now of course good ole' Jim had to have every channel known to man, so after flicking through the guide for about 20 minutes, I found nothing that suited my fancy. I drifted off to thoughts of Jane and our conversation and that absolutely sexy body of hers. I wished I could have looked that good when I was in my formative years, but never did. Now don't get me wrong I am a fairly attractive woman. I stand 5'6" tall, I am about 145 at prime weight, and I had a nice set of C-cup tits. Well, they were until the kids slurped them dry. A bit of a bubble ass with matching hips, you know the kind, perfect for making babies. Long brown hair, deep brown eyes a nice big smile, but I promise you even on my best day, Jane has me beat.

But I kept thinking to myself, what an incredible ass. I don't think my ass was that hot when I was in HS. And even if it was, it surely hasn't been since then. What a voluptuous rack, flat stomach, sexy thinned toned legs, and those heels. God, what woman doesn't love great sexy high heels? I was envious, but suddenly and unexpectedly, I found myself a bit aroused. But never having fantasies of women or lesbian sex, I had no idea where to go from there. I was just suddenly frisky, and I sometimes lacked the creative side of sexual fantasies, so I just shook it off.

That is until I went back to watching TV and was skipping through our movie channels and located an unusual lesbian scene, that at first was a bit of an "oh" moment, but as that ended and the next scene came on, I was all eyes, all ears and all wet.

The scene began with the two actresses finishing up their grueling workout. As they stood there toweling off, in their cut multi-colored leotards, wet with sweat, chatting their time away, they both implied they needed a shower. Now neither one looked like Jane, but as all young athletic, porn star women are; they were very sexy and very attractive.

As the scene showed them undressing in the locker room, tits popping out and their bare asses walking toward the showers, my blood pressure began to rise. Under the shower heads as they got all wet, made my pulse quicken, it was like being there live and in person. Now I don't know if it was just seeing the ample breasts, or tight petite bodies, or the fact that I have never seen another woman naked in real life, but I was in awe and literally sat up in bed, affixed to the screen.

As the scene progressed the girls became more flirty and more seductive with one another and my mind started racing. I knew I was watching lesbian porn and I knew what was going to happen, but I started feeling like I was one of the girls like I was there. That I was the one dropping hints and being suggestive. I wondered if they were as excited as I was. Especially knowing what was coming. Were their hearts racing, did they feel all giddy inside, did they want this to happen?

When Actress A moved over and started washing Actress B's back with a big luffa sponge full of soap. I think, my pussy vibrated. I was in awe. I wanted them to kiss, I wanted them to touch. I wanted to see them press their tits up against one another and when that kiss finally happened, I felt throbbing in my pussy that I hadn't felt in months, due to no sex life and young offspring to deal with. I was getting extremely turned on.

I wasn't thinking of Jane at that moment, I was affixed watching these two girls, slowly engage themselves in a hot lesbian scene right in the shower. When Actress B, started rubbing and scrubbing Actress A's tits, I couldn't get my pajama top off fast enough. I was tingling, I was breathing heavily, my nipples were hard, and I was getting wet. And getting wet fast. Before long both actresses were soaping and scrubbing up one another's tits, and my hands were all over my tits, rubbing, caressing, and pulling on m own nipples. I was beyond attentive to the screen and their actions. When they kissed for the first time, I let out a loud high-pitched squeal, which I was sure would have woken my sleeping offspring.

I watched their tongues swirling around one another's mouths, their bodies soaking wet, pressed up against one another, tits smushed, legs intertwined and I was dying to be there watching it in person. I actually froze for a second feeling like someone was watching me. Could the neighbors see in my window, seeing I was watching lesbian porn? But I couldn't keep my eyes off the screen. I turned up the volume to hear better, I edged forward on the bed, I was in all essence their one-woman viewing party.

When Actress A slid her hand down and over Actress b's pussy, I about lifted off the bed. My hand went down my pajama bottoms and under my panties so fast that I think I ripped the material. I was soaking wet, a feeling and experience, I had not had in a long time. As they rubbed each other clits, I rubbed mine. When one of them was being fingered, I fingered myself. But what set me into hyperdrive was when Actress A went down on Actress B and she was kneeling on the shower floor, face-cocked at a weird angle, eating that pussy out, while water still running all over both of them. I went into overload, and I came all over my fingers, getting them wet with my juices, pulling them out of my panties, and licking them tasting their pussy, but in reality, just tasting mine.

I crawled out of bed, dropped my pajama bottoms and panties crawled back on top of the covers on my knees face towards the TV screen, and began to find myself from behind as now Actress B was eating out Actress A. I rammed two fingers in and out of myself hard, long, and deep, feeling how wet and wide open I was. I whimpered and moaned trying to be quiet, but I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs. I went back and forth from my knees to my back and every position in-between watching these two girls fuck, like nothing I had ever seen before. I rubbed my clit hard and deep, circling around it, exciting myself as my legs were spread open. My free hand pulled on my nipples, making sure I got every bit of pent-up sexual frustration out of me.

When the scene was over, I had lost count of how many orgasms I had. I lost count at 5. My fingers were numb, my pussy was numb, my mouth tasted like pussy, my nipples hurt and I was completely covered in sweat. And I fucking loved it!

I had never cum so hard, or so many times during masturbation. Let alone with what's his name, during our sex lives. I lay on my back, legs quivering for a few minutes while the next scene played. I don't even know what it was, I never looked, because I was still so out of breath and worn out by my impulsive, erotic, fantasy of watching these two women and I could not believe what it had done for me.

I never got dressed, I managed to locate the TV remote in all the covers that were tossed about, shut the TV off, covered myself, and fell into a deep sleep. But just as I was drifting off, I thought of Jane and pictured her as one of the girls in the scene after a long day at court, and after a good long workout with a female friend. I fell asleep thinking of that kiss between her and her workout buddy and awoke to the sounds of the everyday morning routine I had been dealing with for years.

I tried to jump right out of bed and get going, but I must say... I was sore as hell and I was still naked. So, I had to stop for a moment to gather my thoughts, stretch a bit, and grab my clothes.

I thought about the scene almost all day long and I truly wondered if I was just that horny, or just dying for some type of wild sexual experience I've never had, that it made me do what I did.

It wouldn't take long to figure it out, because those types of videos, thoughts, fantasies, and even new toys all came rolling into my life like thunder. And let me tell you envisioning Jane naked after I met with her for more divorce prep, was one of my greatest fantasies and the most erotic thoughts my mind has ever created.

I'll tell you all about the next few months of my life in the next chapters.