I Should Be Studying

Story Info
For a M&S their relationship changes due to one moment.
2.3k words
4.19
38.6k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All involved are 18 or older; regardless it's just a story not real-life.

*****

Son's Perspective

Sitting in my room making every effort to study to no avail; I tried to clear my mind many times over, just look at the crumpled crusted tissues on the floor and how much hand-cream I have used since yesterday. But nothing seems to work. Yeah I have gotten pussy earlier in college going to parties hooking up with drunk girls that think they will remain virgins if you only fuck their mouths and/or asses but I had my fair share of pussy too; still it's not enough. Also it has been a couple of months since my last piece of ass (literally) for I was not getting the kind of grades I am used to getting due to those distractions so been buckling down and studying but now it's just getting worse. Tits and ass all over no matter where I am or where I look there is always something that just gets me so hot. From the teacher that wears this long skirt once a week every week without fail with a slit so high up you can see her leg to just about where her pussy is to the girls at the local food store how the pre-requisite to work there is you have to be hot (well most of them) and fit into TIGHT and I mean TIGHT tan khakis.

Oh and don't think it ends there, even the dumbest things gets me going. For instance you know how you see a little of skin in the ankle area when a woman wears sneakers and leggings; that even turns me on. Then of all things there is my mom, yes my mom. Living in this small 2 bedroom apartment seeing her getting fitter day by day using the apartment pool as well as the gym on a daily basis, and her switching from sweatpants to leggings and trading in her t-shirts for sport bras and the cleavage oh god her cleavage. It just doesn't end.

Don't get me wrong I am glad my parents divorced, my father wasn't what a kid dreams of, and if I had it my way they would have been divorced a lot sooner but they wanted to wait till I graduated high school thinking that was better for me which I disagree but in the end it's done and it's just me and mom in the apartment. The fact is my father and I didn't have much of a relationship and quite frankly I stopped carrying. Those days of needing your dad came and gone and I am just happy to have at least one good parent, just that one parent happens to be hot.

Look she isn't 6-pack hot like Nitta Straus but she holds her own, and considering just about every little thing turns me on, then take that she is my mom dressing like she does, it's no surprise she needs to buy me hand lotion monthly let alone the boxes of tissues. I really need to switch to toilet paper, it might be cheaper. Oh and let me tell you it gets even worse, for my mom clearly goes commando. How do I know? Well when she bends over in front of me to grab the plates and the sun light hits her ass just right, there is no doubt she got nothing under those yoga pants. But I am alright with that just wish I wasn't this horny all the time. Look I am not fucked up, I know it's alright to have fantasies and we can't control what turns us on. Look at you, the reader, if you weren't into incest then what are doing reading this story? Exactly, and trust me I will get to the good part for I am not into long winded stories so just bear with me, I will get you there.

So getting back to where all this started it was around 11pm and I was trying to get more reading done but my brain keeps shifting to sex, incest, bondage, fucking...well you get the point. I think I just jerked off 3x's in a row in an hour and still hard! Anyway, here I am still horny and needing to get some work done but I can't concentrate not only because I am horny but I also need to pee; so I pull up my boxers and start heading to the bathroom with my dick leading the way. You should know to get to the bathroom it requires me to walk past my mother's room which she usually has the door cracked open and I hear her snoring. But today things didn't go as I am used to. Instead today as I am about to pass her door I hear what I am sure is moaning and it was that moaning that caught my curiosity which is what started the ball rolling.

Intrigued by what I heard and no longer caring about having to pee I leaned closer to the crack of the door hoping to hear more and that I did. But I wasn't only hearing moaning. I also heard something wet causing a splashing like sound which I later learned was her 6-inch dildo which I learned later she likes to forcefully use on herself.

So here I am listening to these sounds of pleasure and sex, and not really thinking with the right head. To prove my point I later realized I went into a trancelike state and I started to slowly open the door just enough to ease myself into her room. Keep in mind I didn't do this consciously; instead it was all natural just pure instinct. Not a moment too soon I find myself next to the bed cock in hand and watching mom with her eyes closed moaning and groaning and jamming that dildo into her hole. I can't begin to describe the emotions and thoughts I was experiencing at that very moment; whether it was the situation, the person, or something else, I couldn't' leave even if I wanted to and to be perfectly honest I had no desire to do so. Even after she opened her eyes wide seeing me there with my cock in hand about to scream I cover her mouth quickly with my hand and leaning forward and going "Shhhhhhh..."

She immediately stops everything she is doing and just continues to stare at me wide eye and I swear she didn't blink once. As she continues to follow me with her eyes I leave my hand where it is covering her mouth and use the other pulling her dildo out of her while her hand still is holding onto it and guiding it to the side of her body. From there I remove my hand from her mouth and re-position myself in front of her and begin to climb on the bed using my hands and knees till we are face-to-face seeing what I can only explain as complete shock. The shock puts her in a translate state to the point she doesn't even react when I took my cock and positioned it at her entrance and without hesitation push myself all the way in her. It's right then she made her first move since the moment she caught me staring at her. Raising her legs and pulling her knees close to her chest, she begins to move her arms and positions her hands one behind my head pulling my mouth to hers and the other pulling my ass trying to get me to go deeper.

Mom's Perspective

Thinking to myself "I should stop this" but then again I don't; I know this is wrong on so many levels but I just can't get myself to stop this not to mention I can't even talk right now. I am just in the moment taking it all in; literally I am taking it all in.

Going back to a few moments ago needing a real cock for a while now, even before the start of the divorce I haven't had any dick for quite some time. Then here I am getting fit, trimming off that fat, I begin to feel sexier and because of that I am getting even hornier and the only relief I can get is a 6-inch dildo I received as a gagged gift from a friend.

So here I was lying on my bed going to town on my pussy with that dildo and then before I know it the toy is replaced by my sons cock, my fucking sons cock! Then I go ahead and grab him for a kiss and the other hand to get him in deeper; who does that? However, he clearly had other plans for shortly after pulling him in deeper and giving me a quick lick on the lips than a kiss he suddenly raises up, straightens my legs positioning so they are pointing to the ceiling, then grabs my ass and using that as a means elevating me off the bed and just starts pounding the life out of me.

I been fucked by his father back in the day, but the pounding my boy is giving me is at a whole new level. The intensity, the stamina, the strength, I mean if this was his father doing this he would have popped within 30-seconds, but unlike his father my son shows no sign of stopping for anything.

So anyway, here I am getting my pussy pounded raw going over in my head how this came to be. I know I should have said something, I know I should have stopped it, but neither of those things happened and can't blame anyone for it was up to me to stop it. But I have to say I am glad I didn't for I am getting it good and because of that I have no signs of regret; the only regret I may have felt at that moment is not getting it this good sooner.

Son's Perspective

Just losing it and grabbing mom and lifting her and pounding her pussy as I am doing, I can honestly say I never did it such a way with anyone else. All others was missionary, doggy, her riding, you know the typical stuff. With mom I don't know what got into me, was something out of a hardcore porno movie where the guy shows no sign of stopping. I can only guess jerking off 3x's in the hour might have desensitize me a bit but didn't stop me getting hard and staying hard for this moment and I am so thankful for that. This could have gone so many different ways, I could have just moved on and went to pee and go back to studying. I could have entered the room but found my dick remaining flaccid. She could have screamed and freaked out, but the fact is none of those things happened and I am glad they didn't. This moment was meant to be us unusual as that sounds, nothing has ever felt so right than being right here giving and taking pleasure between the two of us.

God I mean she is so wet, her pussy is so beautiful, just look at that thing. Clearly I am slamming her hard for it's getting redder by the second but again I just can't seem to control myself right now. I need this, I ache for it, I was born to have this in my life, just never would have guessed the person giving it to me was my mother. Okay I admit it, I took it but she didn't stop me either. She could have screamed, she could have tried to move or something, but nope, she just stared at me and not doing anything which in turn gave me the green light sort of speak. So in a way I lost all sense of control and my mom gave up control and for that here we are fucking, and it feels good saying it as much as it is doing it. I am here right now fucking my mom and she is fucking loving it!

Mom's Perspective

I don't know how much time has passed since he first entered me but I do know things started to get a tad soar down there. Thankfully I started feeling the stirrings of an orgasm that I so desperately needed. First starting as a tingle, that builds and builds, then I feel it working up from my pussy, to my body, and then I start to shake, my face cringes, my back arches, I feel the muscles in my pussy starting to spasm, and then without warning a big explosion within my body happens. The only word that fits what I am experiencing at this very mom is euphoria. It's just that, for no other orgasm I have had was like this one. Not sure if it was because I was already horny when he started, or maybe it was how he was fucking me, or maybe and most likely it was a result of my SON fucking me. My god, what kind of mother am I? I'll tell you what kind of mother I am, the kind that just got the fucking of her life from her handsome son.

Son's Perspective

Watching my mother cum was awesome, yeah I can say beautiful or something more quaint but the fact is that watching my mom cum, and more importantly cumming because of me was just awesome! Things will never be the same between us and quite frankly I don't care; I can't go back to just being mother and son. Granted we can be the normal mother and son to the outside world, but in our home we will be lovers. I know it sounds like I am making a decision for the both of us, but can you honestly say mom can go back to how things were either? Please, you didn't see and felt what I just felt as she exploded like she did. Hell she came so hard I don't even think she felt me blow my load in her; I hope she doesn't get pregnant.