All Comments on 'I Should Can and Will at Least Try'

by Syra_pan

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OK, this turns out to be a propaganda piece for the lifestyle of pansexuals. Whatever they really are. Tried to give the read a chance but realized I still haven't finished (or even started) several other propaganda works that would probably prove to be more provocative. Bottom line: this story promotes the idea that group mutual sex is the cure all for all of your prudish parents attemps to make you an ethical moral person. And you know that you don't really want to be ethical or moral.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

What the fuck is with all the happy cuck stories?

It’s not a turn on to read about some simp who has no self respect and even less self control and their wives who see a big coco and immediately lose all morals and good judgement.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

gentle and romantic

ThorlolThorlol10 months ago

For starters, the writing was good. The content? Debatable. I am actually glad that most people who read stories here are a bit older and have a good grasp on what is right or wrong for them. Because this one was pushing some questionable ideas towards the reader. For starters, how unreal are the characters? Three of them are normal people in the looks department. But Demarcus? A huge greek god with a more than a foot long cock? Get real. And why was there always the comparison between Demarcus and Jason? It felt like there was a need to tell us readers that Jason was smaller in about everything imaginable. Normally I dont care, somehow you need to describe the characters but dont tell us in every paragraph what in detail is smaller. Then there was a lot of pushing. Rita not only was pushing her, hard, but fed her with information that she really shouldnt have or just made them up. Rita told her that she thinks (more like knows) that Demarcus is missing that part of his life but doesnt regret marrying Olivia. First how the fuck does she know or thinks that? Do they talk about good old times behind Olivias back? Even the phrasing here is off putting. He misses it but doesnt regret? How about 'He moved on from that part of his life because he was finished with it after meeting Olivia'? Then there was Ritas pushing after they talked the first time. She was harrassing Olivia continually with questions. If she already talked to Demarcus. And after that Rita was the fastest one to get intimate with Demarcus. It was like she was only waiting for that. Lastly, from sexually reserved directly into being shared in like a hour? Never. Why not just starting with soft swinging? Also jealousy is not a sin or wrong. The right amount is pretty healthy.

peyskippeyskip10 months ago

Outstanding! So beautiful and tender!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@ice69hunter, really "romantic" your idea of romantic is very strange. Being cucked is not romantic or showing any type of love or affection. This bitch of a wife does not know how to love.

Rocky62Rocky6210 months ago

Demarcus demarcus demarcus…. Nausiating

OOAAOOAA10 months ago

Probably better in Group Sex...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is in the wrong category should be in the interracial category that way I won't have read it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The "ethnic" names always fall into a spectrum of around six-seven consonants and three vowels. Not a person in this epic worth any reader caring about, much less identifying with or relating to.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another take where a wife’s happy to get a little extra cock but isn’t happy with the husband getting any. They’d not shearing it cuckolding - dual standards seem common with most Romeo these days

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That was a really sweet well written story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked this. I didn't try and analyse it, I just read it and enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Remarkable! Very evocative of the ‘free love’ 60s. I think ‘wistful’ was your word…

AnalogContinuumAnalogContinuum4 months ago

Wonderful!

Love of spouse, love of best friends, love of self personified.

You got everything exactly right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyra_pan@Syra_pan
I am only here for roleplay. Who I really am will not be shared. I like exploration, the slow burn, the slow reveal, and hesitation. The contemplation of consent and the a gradual growing willingness to cross lines is often my focus. I also love the visual, trying to paint...