I Should Have Known Better

Story Info
A professional man in a bar is targeted by a predatory woman.
1.9k words
4.32
10.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSub
DrSub
33 Followers

"I should have known better" I thought to myself - the warning signs were there.

I first met Rosie in a bar often frequented by wealthy professionals like myself. I had noticed her there before - that was not difficult as she was striking with her full voluptuous, curvaceous figure, beautiful green eyes and dark hair tumbling down over her shoulders to the top of her incredible chest. She often floated around attracting hungery looks from the men in the bar. I was always too scared to approach her but one day I was shocked when she appeared next to me and struck up a conversation. I remember how nervous I as at the time, struggling to put a coherent sentence together, but she was so sweet and her soft, honey like voice was very calming and put me at ease. She was clearly very intelligent and smart and told me that she was a qualified hypnotherapist. She was even more beautiful close up and it was impossible to not let my eyes drift down to look at her unbelievable cleavage. I don't think she noticed when I stole an occasional glance. I nearly fainted when she suggested going out for dinner later that week and said "yes" immediately - probably looking very overeager.

We went out a few times and each time was amazing. I got so excited before each meeting in anticipation of getting to see her incredible body again and listen to that hypnotic voice. When after one date she leaned in to kiss me I thought all my dreams had come true. I became obsessed and realised I was falling in love with her. Just thinking about her would get me so aroused and when I saw her my cock would throb. She started just gently teasing my cock through my pants and tracing the outline with the tips of her fingers. The pleasure was unbearable but she would always stop before I could cum and was very skilled at keeping me right on the edge. She knew I wanted to sleep with her more than anything in the world but she made it clear that that was not an option at the moment.

One day, while she was teasing me, she surprised me by suggesting trying a "sex game" that she had read about in a magazine. Her piercing green eyes looked so innocent as she mentioned something called a "chastity device" that the article apparently had said "couples could have some fun with". She said we could possibly try it out and I could wear one for a "day or two". Her fingers continued to trace up and down my swollen cock and I thought I saw her push her chest forward toward me extenuating how big her breasts were. She stared seductively at me and said it would be "hot" and that after I took it off we could sleep together.

I was in absolutely no condition to say "no" to her and nodded my agreement, hardly able to breathe.

She smiled and giggled sweetly then leaned in to kiss me passionately. "Great" she said "I think we will both enjoy it, come around to my house tomorrow"

I went around to Rosie's flat the next day excited and a little apprehensive. It had occurred to me last night that it should take longer to order something like this but she had definitely said the next day. How would a chastity cage feel to wear? It was only going to be for a "day or two" and I could go that long without cumming couldn't I. I would do anything to be able to sleep with her!

Rosie greeted me enthusiastically and pulled me into the flat quickly. She looked amazing as usual and quickly produced a cloth bag out of which she pulled a metal chastity cage. "You got that delivered quickly!" I said nervously but she just ignored me, leaned in to kiss me with her full, soft lips.

"Pull down your pants" she said and something about her demeanour had changed. Her pupils were dilated and she had a different look on her face. I did as I was told and Rosie knelt down and quickly slipped the ring on and then slid the cage over my cock. She produced a lock which slid into place and then she turned it sideways before removing it. I had thought she would fumble around not knowing what to do but it had all been so quick and smoothly done like she had done it many times before. She rose up to face me and I noticed her pupils were even larger and a knowing smirk had spread across her lips.

"Good" she almost purred "that's better". "Now you have to go as I have things to do."

I was taken aback by this as I thought we were going to spend some time together and she must have noticed the look of disappointment on my face as I pulled my pants back up.

"Don't worry I will come and see you in a couple of days " she said as she ushered me towards the door and out of her flat.

I stood in the hallway a little confused and realised she had kept both the keys.

The cage felt weird at first but I did get used to it. It was strange to not be able to get hard, which my cock always tried to do when I thought of Rosie and I had to sit down to pee. The second night it woke me in my sleep when it stopped an erection against its metal bars. I was glad it was coming off the next day and remembered Rosie's promise of "sleeping together". It was difficult to concentrate at work and finally I could leave for home and prepare for what I hoped was a special night. I cooked a nice meal, lit some scented candles and put on some soft jazz music - hopefully setting the scene.

When Rosie arrived I was taken aback by the vision in front of my eyes. She had in incredible black, figure hugging dress on and her cleavage seemed to be almost spilling out of it. Her lips were so full and bright red and she smiled as she saw my reaction. I winced as my cock desperately tried to grow in its confined cage causing it to ache.

We had a nice evening but I got the impression that Rosie was being particularly flirty and provocative, leaning forward to display her cleavage and often running the tip of her tongue over her lips. Each time it would make my cock ache and she seemed to enjoy the discomfort it was causing.

Finally she said "okay I have to go now sorry, early start in the morning."

She got up to leave when I pleaded "but what about unlocking the chastity cage and I thought you said you might stay the night?"

She calmly looked at me and said "Ooh yes that! We did agree that didn't we but sorry it completely slipped my mind and I have left the keys at home. We will have to reschedule."

With that I watched this voluptuous goddess walk out and close the door. I was so confused, how could she forget? Was it just a simple mistake? How long would it take to reschedule another meeting?

I left it another two days and when I hadn't heard from Rosie I decided to give her a ring. I could feel the pressure in my balls slowly increasing and the painful erection attempts getting more frequent. A small wave of panic came over me when her phone went to voicemail. I left what I thought was a nice courteous message asking her to ring me back. I rang again three days after that when I had not heard anything and another three days after that. By now I was feeling so desperately horny I could barely think straight. Images of Rosie constantly invaded my mind and my cock ached all the time. It was overwhelming me and when I rang again I was begging and pleading for her to answer.

The next day she rang me and said "sorry" but she had been busy at work but that she did want to meet me. She said that she "wanted me to take her shopping."

I agreed instantly. At that point I would have agreed to anything!

The next day I met her in town and her demeanour had changed. The sweet, next door girl look had gone and she was much more stern and assertive. She dragged me around the shops and told me what to buy for her. I felt so very weak and horny from being denied for so long I just couldn't say no. I carried all her bags and followed her wherever she wanted to go. She was direct and gave me orders rather than requests.She made me drive her back to her flat where I carried all her purchases inside.

"Good boy, you did very well today. I am going to reward you" she said. "Now take down your trousers."

The authority in her voice caused my cock to swell again as I did as she said.

"Your balls must be very full at the moment. Do you want some relief?"

"Yes please" I whimpered.

"Yes please Goddess" she said sternly.

"Yes please Goddess, please" I pleaded.

Rosie then stepped towards me and pushed her large chest against me, her hand rubbed around cage and she looked me straight in the eyes. "You are going to cum when I say in 5,4,3...."

OMG what was happening to me?

"2"

Jesus I was going to cum!

"1, cum for me now."

I shuddered as the strongest orgasm of my life coursed through my whole body and my knees buckled as so much cum poured from my cage.

My head was spinning and I was breathing so hard when Rosie said "You belong to me know, you are one of my chastity slaves. I have other boys trapped like you. I am going to keep you in that chastity cage and it is never coming off. I will call on you every few weeks and I will take what I want from you. If you are good I might allow you a release. As you have just seen I don't need to take the cage off you to achieve that. Now go."

I pulled up my trousers and left feeling totally defeated.

And that is how my life is now. I am trapped in a chastity cage with this inevitable increasing desperate urge to cum slowly overwhelming everything else. Rosie deliberately rings me or sends me messages every now and then, just to remind me who is in charge and to let me know she is aware of how I am feeling, but she then deliberately teases me to make it worse. Every few weeks, she arranges to see me because wants exploit my horniness and use me for her own benefit. I always crave these meetings so much just so that I can see her again and the hope that I might get some relief afterward.

This evening I was walking past the bar where we first met. I looked in and saw Rosie inside, looking sweet and innocent, swaying up to a man at the bar and fixing him with her gorgeous smile - but in her eyes I detected a predatory look.

"I should have know better" I thought to myself - the waning signs were there!

DrSub
DrSub
33 Followers