I Should Have Seen It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not in love with him anymore. I want to cut his balls off. I am very worried about Denise. She is in denial about him."

"You should show her this DVD. It may help, or she will just deny it as well. This is pretty gory, so be prepared to throw up. Good luck. I'm out of here." I said, heading for the door. "Oh yeah, here." I handed her my wedding band. I was done at last. Finished with the lying, cheating bitch. She looked stricken.

"Wait, where are you going?" Her voice was anxious. Was she really that stupid?

"I'm leaving you. You chose him over me, not once, but a hundred times. I saw the video. You have told me that you don't love me. That pretty much tears it. You planned everything with the predator. You obviously hate me. You love the predator. That makes you so stupid, but it also makes you a danger to me. So good luck in the Sudan or Mexico or wherever he sends you. I will file on Monday. Good luck to you.

"But I love you!" She said in a whisper. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"I showed you what he was. NOW you love me? No, I really doubt it. I feel very sorry for us, for you and our family." I walked out the door. That was it.

She ran out and tackled me. She grabbed my sidearm, and put it to her head. She tried to pull the trigger.

"The safety is on" I fixed it for her. She put the gun to her own head again.

"I love you, and I'm begging you for one more chance!"

"You're just lying again." She pulled the trigger. -CLICK-

"I unloaded the gun just in case you tried something like this. She gave me back the gun.

"I'll do anything, ANYTHING you want. You want to keep fucking my sister? Fuck both of them, I'll even set it up for you. You want to try my mom? I'm sure she would do it, if I asked her, and told her what I did."

"I'm on my knees begging you for a chance to make it up to you. I know I fucked up very badly. Beat me, punch me, brand me, spank me, but don't leave me please. PLEASE don't go!" Paula had seen the end of our relationship. I still didn't feel much like staying.

"If I stay, there will be severe changes. There will be no more third chances. The only reason Rick is still alive is you told me in so many words that you still love him. He beat all three of you sisters, and fucked all your asses with his horsecock, and no lube... And yet you still love him. I don't think I stand a chance. Compared to him I'm just a kind and loving, trusting stupid cuckold."

"Only Cindy sees him for what he is. She asked me to kill him many, many times. You, I just don't know. Denise I am sure of. She is absolutely under his spell. She will walk onto the plane to take her to slavery, by herself and quite willingly."

"Yeah, that's another favor I have to ask of you. Would you make love to her? For me? I am hoping you can wipe out the memory of that fuckin bastard. You will need to tie her up. That's what she is used to now. You know you have been her secret crush for many, many years? Denise wants a baby with you, or she used to want that." Paula thought THAT would make me stay?

"How could you know possibly know that?" I asked.

"I read her diary. She loved you the day you took all of us for ice cream. I had just turned nineteen, Denise was twenty-one. I don't remember how old Cindy was, but I think she had a crush too. So I'm hoping you can rekindle that love she had for you, and dissolve the evil spell she's under with Rick. I don't know if it will work or not.. Would you be willing to try?"

"For the record, I think this is a dumb, crazy, hair-brained scheme, but I can't think of anything else to try. Is she still under the effects of the drugs?"

"Yes, he really gave her a huge dose. Do you think it will help?"

"I don't know. I will try my best! I'm doing it for her and not you."

*********

"Denise, you are mine now. You belong to me." I kissed her and grabbed her big tits, large C cup or perhaps D size tits (not quite as big as my wife's DD tits or her sister's triple DDD boobs). To be fair, Cindy was nursing still, so much of that cup size was probably temporary.

I marveled at how perky and Denise's hard and dark nipples responded to my touch. She moaned and shuddered. Did she just come? I really enjoyed sucking on her tits.

"Paula, suck on her left tit." She did as she was told. That would be from now on forever. No third chances were EVER forthcoming. Paula moaned and shivered. That little bitch was playing with her own clit!

I sucked hard on Denise's right tit, and she shuddered again throughout a small orgasm. I played with her labia, teasing and just glancing touches on her engorged clit. Her love button was hard as nails. Denise shivered again, much harder this time as she had a better climax. She grunted as she climaxed.

I rearranged everyone, I had my wife on her back with her sister in a classic sixty-nine position. Paula's face was very close to Denise's dripping gash.

"Lick her clit, I'm gonna penetrate her." Both women complied! Hmmm. I shoved my hard cock in Denise's very tight little cunt as my wife licked her clit. I bottomed out and started thrusting and counter thrusting. My wife came as Denise sucked on her nubin. Then right after, Denise came again, I don't know how many cums she had. She surprised me. She grunted a lot. She got vocal.

"Pete. PETE! oh, OH yeah fuck me Pete, Ohmygod I love you so much PETE! Make me yours. I want to belong to you! Fuck my asshole next. Don't go easy on me. Fuck it hard and deep. PETE! YES! UGH! UGH!" Denise grunted through a huge cum and squirt. Paula got a mouthful of female love juice.

"Pete, you fucker, I'm coming too. Oh yes." Paula squirted on her sisters face. Denise loved it. She licked up Paula's juices. Paula came again from the cleaning process!

"Come on PETE. Buttfuck me already. Oh my God I'm coming again! Ugh." I pulled out of Denise's cunt in mid orgasm, and shoe-horned my rock hard cock into her tiny heiny. She screamed in pain and pleasure. She pushed back, putting more of my cock into her rump.

"Peter, OHMYGOD I'm yours now. Ohhhh fuuucckk meee!" As I pounded her derriere with my dick, Denise came again and again. She was grunting like crazy.

"Pete, come in my cunt. Breed me Pete! I want your baby. I would love to be your baby mama. Just fill my cunt wIth your jism please. PLEASE!" I switched holes again, and I roared and came like a firehose in Denise's tight little cunt. She loved it. I filled her with my spunk.

My wife had been more or less coming continuously as her sister Denise gobbled her gash, specifically her hard clitoris. I pulled out and had Paula clean all the juices off my Johnson. She did it very happily. She licked her lips!

We all moved again and I was pounding my wife's cooze and she was spreading her asscheeks so I could switch over to her sphincter. She came before I could pull out. I rammed my dick into her ass, she screamed and came, and told me to keep buttfucking her. She really enjoyed being roughed up, and just taken like a common whore. Her middle name should be Slut.

"AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEYYYAAAHH!!" Paula had the biggest cum of her life as I ravaged her asshole hard. She was grabbing my cock with her sphincter. I switched to her sister's ass quickly penetrating her tight rump. Her turn to scream:

"Oooh fuck me Pete. Bang my tight little ass! Oh yeah, ream it out baby. Mark it as your own property. I belong to you now." She squirted and came with a jerk and a shudder and passed out from pleasure. Paula was already asleep from her own orgasmic exertions. I had filled both their holes up with semen. I squeezed in between them and we all slept the sleep of the dead. Too much sex, drugs, rock and roll. We were all down for the count.

The little bitches woke me up taking turns sucking my diamond hard dick. It must have been three or four in the morning, and they wanted their semen breakfast drink. I was to provide it for them. Ok, no problem! I was shooting into one of their mouths as the other slut slid her gluteus onto my face. I guess I would get a pussy taste treat. The women were sharing my spunk, cum kisses back and forth until they swallowed. Nice way to wake up!

I quickly got Denise off with my tongue. And they swapped out cunts so Paula could get a climax too. I took good care of both girls. I really like eating pussy. They seemed to enjoy it too, grunting like mad!

They finally said enough. I went back to sleep. It was very nice sleeping between two very gorgeous women. Both women had hands on my prick. Denise likes my girth.

"Paula, I can't get my fingers all the way around this monster! I love it! I can't believe you cheated on this man. If you fuck up, I'm gonna marry him! I am absolutely in love with him."

**********

I heard a whimpering noise. I looked up and there was Cindy. She was standing in the doorway quietly crying. She was really weeping.

"You said you were going to save Denise and kick Paula to the curb." She looked at me like a hurt puppy.

"I did."

"Then why are you in bed with them both? Looks like you fucked the shit out of both of them."

"I did. I was leaving and Paula grabbed my pistol and begged me for one more chance. I said no and she put the gun to her head and pulled the trigger. I had removed the bullets. She said she would do anything I asked, including me being with you, and your sister. I couldn't let her kill herself, I just couldn't do it... I love all three of you!"

"Paula was a good wife for many years, then Rick got her under his spell. Look how long it took for you to recover. Years Cindy, years! So now, I'm gonna be a husband to all three of you. If your mother needs me, I'll take care of her too. But none of that means I love you any less. Are you jealous Cindy? Be honest."

"YES. I do feel left out." Tears on her cheek were rolling down.

"Come here. Right now Cindy. Come to me my darling." I held open my arms, as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Do you love them more than me?" Her voice was small and hurt.

"No. Truth is, I trust you more. I am very worried they are both still under his evil spell. So Cindy, how should we break his spell?" I looked in her eyes. She knew the only answer.

"Love and kindness. Hold them tightly. Then you should fuck the shit out of them. It was the only thing that worked for me. In fact, I need more treatment!"

"Does it mean I love you any less Cindy?" I held her in my arms, tightly.

"No, no it doesn't!" Cindy brightened like the sun coming out. She was so, so beautiful.

I pulled her to me. I squeezed her big tits. "You're full. Would you let me suck out your milk? Do you need to bottle this batch?" I loved this part.

"No, this batch is for you Pete. Baby is fed, extra bottles of milk in the refrigerator. Please relieve the pressure for me Pete. I love when you suck on my milky tits." Me too. Definitely me too! "It makes me so fuckin HORNY!" she added.

"Yeah, it gets my dick really hard!" I admitted.

"Do you enjoy what happens next?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah, you know I love it."

"Take off your top Cindy." She had her top off in a flash.

I reached around and released the tasty, milky mounds. Her nursing bra was soaked with much milk. She brought the left nipple to my lips, I suckled on that. To my surprise, Denise started to suck on Cindy's right nipple. I didn't know she was awake.

"Hey, that milk is reserved for Pete! But it does feel nice having two people sucking on my big fat tits. Do you both like it?" We both nodded yes. Neither of us released our liplock on Cindy's big milky tits.

I moved Cindy until her head was toward the middle of the bed, and her pussy and ass were easily reached from the edge of the bed. Her two sisters each sucked on her twin whoppers as I moved south towards her feminine apex. Once I had her clit in my mouth, I showed her no mercy in how I tongued her intimate cleft...Cindy's screams meant she really appreciated my cunilingual efforts. I licked and sucked and teased her pussy, and her clit. As she neared her exquisite explosion, I also fingered her anus. Her two sisters were emptying her huge juggs of her milk, and I looked up and said, "Come for me!" Imagine my surprise when ALL THREE SISTERS had huge cums, screaming, the other two were masturbating as they suckled... But only Cindy screamed my name, "PETE! Oh PETE, I'm coming again! Oh PETE! I love you so much." The other two did "Ohh's and grunts" which was why I was still concerned they were still under an evil spell from Rick. Of course they did have Cindy's nipples in their mouths, so that might be why they didn't scream! Well, one thing at a time. Cindy needed my love and attention.

"Peter Darling, I have something to tell you! I... I'm pregnant!" Cindy looked so happy. I smiled. I thought she might give me a son.

"Thank you Cindy! Want to try for twins?" She giggled.

"Guess what Pete, you dirty boy you! I'm knocked up too, and I'm so happy!" Denise and Cindy hugged. Paula looked down.

"Paula" I looked her in her sad eyes, "Would you like another baby?"

"Really?" I held her birth control pills and dropped them in the trash. Her face was like the sun coming out. She was happy, beyond all reason. I must be fucking insane, but what the fuck. I was going for the hat trick, three sisters, three sons, three daughters. I really didn't care as long as they were healthy! I would take care of them all.

"But that fucker Rick is still alive!" Spat out Cindy. She really wanted him dead. He had hurt her most of all.

"Not for long. It seems that one of the missing girls father works as a corrections officer at the jail. And another missing woman was married to a state trooper. Somehow the evidence of what Rick did to those two got back to the men."

"I would guess that Rick will make an escape tonight. Wait till he gets out. What a surprise he's gonna have! He's probably going back to the desert, but this time, he's not coming back!"

"Pete, how is this going to work? Are you going to take care of all three of us?" Cindy asked, apprehensively.

"Yes, I am. I will take good care of you. But if you ever decide to find someone else, just tell me. We can split reasonably amicably, we can go our separate ways with dignity. I will not chain you to me. I love each of you."

"Paula agreed to me being with all three of you, and taking care of your mom. She did so under duress, so I'll ask her now, if she still agrees." Paula was nodding yes.

"If not, she will go her own way I guess. What do you say Paula?" Her face was all a big smile.

"I say yes! I will never, ever make such a stupid mistake again. I am looking forward to making a baby, too. And I am very, very happy with my very beautiful sisters!"

"How about you Denise?"

"I am grateful that you saved me, I have to be honest. I've had a terrible crazy crush on you since the first moment I saw you. I am very happy to share you with my wonderful sisters." She kissed them both.

"I was thinking, I might not be pregnant for sure, so we will have to breed me again and again! I am your slut Pete. You own me now. I have an intense desire to suck your cock right now. May I?" Denise was holding my dick.

"Let's first finish our little chat, there is plenty of time, my little cocksucker. I want to fuck all three of you again." There was much giggling and three hands reaching for my dick.

"Cindy. Do you want to be with me and your sisters? I'm not forcing myself on any of you, you have to want to be with me. Tell my my darling."

"Wild horses couldn't drag me away from you. I have to tell you, the first day I saw you, I wet my pants, I wanted you so badly. I cried that you went with Paula, but I was happy for her too. I guess that sounds crazy. I told my mom about my jealous feelings for you, and she admitted- wait, I shouldn't talk about her issues. She is coming over this afternoon to talk to you Pete, and see all of us. So to answer your question, there's nowhere I'd rather be than in your wonderful arms." Cindy's eyes shone brightly.

"Good, I'm in love with all of you"

"Pete, are you going to be able to take care of all three horny, sexy, slut bitches? And now you're talking about taking care of my mom. She's way hornier than any of us! She might fuck you to death." Paula asked.

"How am I doing so far? Are you happy Paula?"

"Yes. I'm very sore, but I am quite happy." She kissed me lightly on the lips.

"How about you Cindy? Am I taking good care of you?"

"Oh yes, except that I am sore too. Wanna fuck my ass? You will be in that hole a lot with my pregnancy. And I get even hornier than my usual dirty, sexy, sluttyness." Her face read pure lust. LUST!

"Paula, come here and suck my cock. Get me really hard so I can buttfuck both your sisters." Paula had my dirty dick in her mouth in a flash.

"Cindy, play with Paula's cunt for a bit." She got on all fours and sucked on Paula's pussy.

"Denise, play with Cindy's cunt, get her ass ready for hard cock penetration." Denise was behind her sister, licking her asshole and pleasuring her pussy. These girls took direction well.

I pulled out of Paula's mouth, and pushed into her well lubricated asshole. Between my thrusting and Cindy's licking she came like dynamite.

I pulled out of her ass, and Cindy took my cock right into her mouth, unfazed at where it was just ten seconds ago. She sucked me hard, I went behind her and plunged it deep in her rectum. She came, as her sister Denise sucked her clit, and I violated her anus. I fucked her through two more cums, then I switched sisters again.

Into Denise I thrust. I pushed straight into her shithole as she screamed with both pleasure and pain. Her anus was well lubed, but my girth and the sudden intrusion, made her scream and cum. I buttfucked the tallest oldest sister until she had two more climaxes. Denise screamed my name for the first time ever.

"Pete! Ohmygod PETE. Ohohoh, you are the very best! I... I love you Pete. Ugh, ugh, you are so- Ughhh." She grunted into a huge climax, and squirted, gushed really all over me. Paula, licking Denise's clitoris from below got her face drenched with girl juice. She licked her lips. What a dirty little slut. My dirty little slut.

I got the girls to put their faces close together, and I blew my load, Cindy stroking my shaft as I pumped a giant spurt of jizz all over their faces. They ate it off each other. I passed out. What a great day!

*********

We all slept and cuddled, and I finally agreed to take them to breakfast. All three women showered in the master bath. I was asked not to enter, or another round of sex would ensue. I was not sure if it would be me ensuing, or them. I went to the guest shower.

Cindy got the baby from the sitter, and we went to the diner. The waitress was all questions in her eyes, as each woman touched me with intimacy. Denise had the temerity to put her hand in my lap, unzip me and stroke my cock! I'm sure the waitress saw that. She was just looking shocked. I went to the men's room, the waitress, her tag read Marlene, was waiting in the hallway to the restrooms. Marlene said quietly, "Three women? All of them are yours? Are you some kind of stud?" Her hand was on my crotch, She was feeling my manhood in my pants. "Oh, you are a stud. What a nice dick!" She had her hand on my cock.

"Yes. They think I'm a stud, so that's all that matters!"

She was on her knees in front of me in an instant. My zipper was down, and my raging boner in her soft, wet mouth. She sucked like her life depended on it.

"Please cum for me!" was all she said. I grabbed her head and fucked her face. I couldn't last long, and shot spurt after spurt of spunk into her hungry mouth. She swallowed my man goo.

The door to the ladies room opened, and a good looking milf walked out, and almost walked into us. Marlene was on her knees, and had her eyes closed, as she seemed to savor my seed in her mouth.