I Should Have Seen It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The attractive milf, blond curls and big tits, looked at the waitress sucking jism out of my cock. She was on her knees in a heartbeat, "May I?" She asked me.

"Sure, but I just came. Nothing left." I figured, that's all folks.

"Allow me." Milf said, taking my still rock hard cock into her own wet hot mouth. She sucked like an industrial strength vacuum, and in a New York minute, I was spurting again, not nearly as much as the first time, but a rare double cum shot into this woman's talented mouth. She stood up, saw my cell in my shirt pocket and quickly was putting her number in it.

"Call me tomorrow so we can finish this!" Whispered the milf. She walked away with her fanatic ass swaying to and fro.

The waitress, somewhat miffed that another woman wanted my cum, said, "Fucking bitch! Can't even give a blowjob in peace without some woman trying to steal my man!" She put my dick back in her own mouth.

"Thank you for that terrific customer service!" I smiled.

"Here is my number. I really want to fuck you Stud!" She smiled back, a very naughty smile! I went back to the table.

I told the girls about the double blowjob. They all laughed and told me I was such a dreamer. As I was about to toss the slip of paper with the waitresses number, Paula grabbed it.

"Hey, we need a waitress who can suck pussy and cock!" Paula whispered. I was totally dumbfounded. Wow.

*********

That afternoon, I went to school. Their mom took me to her sex education class that I won't soon forget. She was many years senior to me, but the woman was a sexual dynamo.

It started when we went to their moms home. She gave me a kiss on the lips that was way too long, and very inappropriate for my mother-in-law. I kissed her right back. Her hand immediately went south after my pecker.

She was a slightly bigger woman than her daughters. She was perhaps five-ten and about a hundred and fifty pounds, very much of that weight being in her chest and derriere, both of which were large and undulating as she walked. Her hair was ebony black cascading in waves.

My dick was hard as rock as she whispered in my ear, "My girls have told me what you did for them. You're taking all three? Do you have big balls or what? Do you really think you can handle all three of them?" Her dark eyes looked straight into mine and I knew she would be mine. She knew it too. We had connected at a primal level.

"They are mine now. But if they lose desire for me, I won't hold them like prisoners. I came here for you Victoria! I want to make you mine as well, that is, if you want me. Did Rick take you as well?" Her eyes went down. I had my answer.

"Then I must take you back, get you out from under his spell. He is currently having a little conversation with some of the menfolk of the women he enslaved. I doubt he will be among the living much longer."

"Girls, would you please finish the dinner, I have a pot roast in the oven, I'm going to give Pete a quick tour of the house." All three of my women gave me the look, and Paula just whispered in my ear, "Be gentle with our mom, at least until she says otherwise!" She clutched my cock through my pants.

She kissed me, followed by Denise and Cindy, who both kissed me, and Cindy who whispered, "Hurry up and fuck her, I need you to milk me. My tits are very full. I want to fuck you too!" Of course she copped a feel of my cock. Her shirt had milk stains.

"Save some for me, I want to fuck your brains out!" Said Denise, who did not bother to whisper. She squeezed my dick through my pants. Denise was perpetually ready-to-fuck and I wouldn't deny her. But first I had to attend to her mother.

I took Victoria's hand and said, "Why don't you give me the grand tour? Your house is so beautiful, like it's owner." We went upstairs to fuck.

*********

Victoria was wearing a long housecoat with a single zipper in the front. In the bedroom, she started to pull down the zipper. I stopped her.

"Wait, take your time. I'm in no rush. I want this to be good for you. I want you to remember it well." I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. I could feel her nipples harden under both our clothes. I found that remarkable. I ran my hands up and down her back. I cupped her fat ass cheeks. Oh, they felt fantastic. I squeezed her cheeks and she squeaked involuntarily.

As we kissed, I realized two things, her plump lips were wonderful to kiss, and she was so, so sexy, my dick was hard as granite. She was grabbing my ass, and her tongue was touring my mouth and wrestling with my own tongue. This woman exudes sex appeal. Her scent was that of hot, dripping pussy. I was going to fuck this woman properly.

I pulled down on the zipper enough to reveal her huge juggs. Her areolas were five inches across and rippled with sexual anticipation, her nipples themselves were almost Nubian, perhaps two inches high and at least three quarters inch in diameter. They were hard as rocks. I sucked on one and twisted and pinched the other.

She moaned, "Harder! Squeeze them harder! Suck harder. Come on, do it!" I complied with her wishes. She unbuttoned my shirt, and ran her hands up and down my torso. "Pete, you are really ripped. You have nice muscles and no fat at all. You must work out."

"You talk too much! I'm gonna fuck you into next week. I want to give you the best cum you have ever had." I gently pushed her to her knees.

"Suck my cock. Get me hard for you." She took as much cock as she could in her mouth.

"Wow you are big. I love your thickness." She had both hands on my dick and four inches in her mouth. She sucked like a woman possessed.

"Take it easy, I don't want to cum yet. Relax, we have all the time in the world to do this right." I pulled her to the bed and removed her house coat. She had black nylons and panties with a garter belt. She had fuck me stiletto pumps on, and that was it. I made short work of my clothes. I pushed her back as I bent to lick her pussy. She had shaved for the occasion, so I could not tell if the carpet matched the drapes! I gently removed her panties as I nuzzled her labia with my lips. Her scent was very strong, and I could see her sex was glistening with unbridled lust. She wanted this as much or more as I did. I licked her outer lips and teased them open lightly flicking her inner lips and just barely touching her engorged clit. It was quite a large love button. I teased and licked from her anus to her clit. She was whimpering as I could feel her excitement rising. I finally touched her cunt with two fingers. She was totally drenched. She was dripping with love juices. I pushed both fingers in and rubbed her G spot lightly, at the same time I took all of her hard clit in my mouth and sucked and bit on it. She convulsed, her pelvis thrusting into my face. She screamed and shuddered as she came hard.

"PETE, PETE, OHMYGOD I'M COMING SO FUCKIN GOOD! AAAAAIIEEEEEYYAAAAA!!"

I quickly stood up and shoved my hard-as-steel fuck stick into her sopping wet snatch. I wanted to do it while she was still coming from my lip service. She came again, this time from my penis penetration into her hot and wet cunt. I stroked my cock into her in one long and hard push, and she screamed again.

"Oh PETE, OHMYGOD I'm coming so haaard on your big fat dick! Ugh, ugh, uhh, oh fuck me, fuck me, sweet Peter. You are the best son-in-law an old woman like me could ask for! I feel so guilty, because I love you so much. Oh shit, I'm coming again! Ugh, ugh, uhhh." She was crying into my chest as she grunted throughout her series of orgasms.

I flipped her over and got behind her, She reached back to guide me, but she aimed Mr Happy at her back door, not her vagina, and she pushed her anus towards me, trying to get me to buttfuck her. I shoved forward just enough to get the head past her tight little sphincter. She screamed again, but I'm not sure if it was in pleasure or pain.

"Ohhhh YES, oh I love your big dick in my tiny little ass! Ohh yes, YES, YESSSSSS. Fuck I'm coming, I'm COMING SO FUCKIN GOOD. I WANT YOU TO SPANK ME. OHHH YESSS."

I pulled out of her ass and pushed deep into her cunt. She went berserk, grunting and coming like crazy. I pulled out again and put it back in her rectum. She came again from the penetration. She was shuddering and she screamed my name.

"Peeeete! I'm cooomming!"

I spanked her ass as I fucked her, really slamming into her big fat sexy ass. She loved it. I knew I was close to coming, we had been fucking for quite a while. I announced my climax.

"Ohmygod I'm going to shoot. I ... I'm gonna... COME AGAIN!! OHHH! YES. Ugh" as I said it, Victoria pulled away and Denise's mouth clamped down on my spurting dick. I shot a very large quantity of semen into her hot hungry mouth. She seemed to relish hot ass to mouth contact. Denise was a super-slut!

She got up and shared it with her mom and two sisters. All the sisters were still in clothes, just Vicky and I were naked. Everyone swallowed my jism. I felt terrific. I bent down to eat Victoria's pussy again, but she begged me not too.

"No more Pete. Oh what a sex machine you are! No, I'm too sensitive this minute. I don't even know how many times I came"

"Twenty-four times mom," said Paula.

"No, no it was twenty-six. You forgot those first two when he was eating her pussy." Said Cindy.

"You guys are both wrong, it was thirty cums at least!" Said Denise. I think Denise might be the expert on orgasms!

I got up and put on a robe. Two sister's hands were on my cock. "Paula, would you clean off my cock please?" Paula was now my official cock-cleaner!

"Absolutely Honey! Thank you!"

"I'm next," cried Cindy.

"No, no! I declare a dinner break. Let's go eat. I'm starving. I can smell that lovely pot roast." I said.

We all trooped down to the kitchen and had a lovely meal. Victoria had outdone herself.

"That's it, you guys are all fired as wives, Victoria is it now,with this fantastic pot roast! Can you please teach me how to cook this good?"

"Me too," all the sisters chimed in, in unison!

"Well I can try. It took me many years to learn. But what the hell, sure. I want to be paid for my efforts though."

"How do you want to be paid?"

"With your big dick of course!"

"Mom, we all took a vote, you get to sleep in Pete's arms for the next couple of days. We all sleep together, unless one of us is sick. Sleeping in his arms is the best, so we all take turns."

"And there's a lot of fighting over that position! So I have to fuck everyone until they all are smiling." I said.

"Oh yes Honey, we have big news." Said Paula

"We double checked." Said Denise.

"We are all pregnant, and I'm having twins!" Said Cindy.

"Well I am happy! You girls have made me so happy! Let's go to bed."

"I'm calling first fuck!" Said Denise.

"We're not even out of the kitchen!" said Paula.

"Yeah, and you always call first fuck." Remarked Cindy.

"I can't help I'm in love with Pete and his big fat wang."

"Not tonight my darlings. After that meal? Your mom gets first fuck. What do you say mom?"

"Oh dear, I don't think so. You fucked the shit out of me. But I am looking forward to sleeping in your arms. I never thought I'd be sharing a man with all my daughters, much less loving every second of it, but I am, and I do love it so very much. You have all made me so very happy!" She cried.

"Ok, it's spanking time! Paula, come on." I said. Paula pulled off her pants and laid face down on my lap, her ass up. I pulled down her panties and said, "How many?"

"Twenty-five" Paula said.

"How does she determine the number of spanks she gets?" asked her mom.

"I thought about Rick five times today. Don't go easy on me. I need it. You know how bad I need it! Give it to me good."

I slapped her ass with my bare hand. -smack- She winced.

"Harder."

I spanked her opposite cheek, only a bit harder.-Smack-

"Come on, hit me harder! -SMACK- " Yes, like that!

Twenty-five slaps later, her ass was glowing red. She had cum twice. I pushed two fingers into her asshole and she had another climax. She loved being disciplined and totally humiliated. She wanted to be mocked and ridiculed. She wanted to somehow assuage her guilt over what she had done. It made her good to feel castigated. She enjoyed the fire in her ass. She came from the spanking.

Denise was next. She was naked. She handed me a ping pong paddle. She lay across my lap. My dick was hard.

"How many?" I asked.

"Forty. I thought about him eight times". She would not even say his name.

I paddled her ass good. She came explosively and spurted all over my lap. After forty licks with the paddle, I put some aloe on her cheeks. I whispered in her ear, "I love you so much." She got up.

Cindy got on, totally naked. "How many?"

"Until I cum! I didn't do anything but I crave your hand spanking my ass. Do it! Do it hard!"

I smacked her ass a bunch of times and she got off a bunch of times. I stopped and rubbed her red ass. I put two fingers in her cunt and she creamed on them. Her climax lasted a full minute. She got up, and her mom got on. She was totally naked. I loved how big her giant juggs were, and her nipples being so hard.

"Ok Victoria, why are you waiting for me to punish you?"

"I need you to beat my ass raw, and then fuck it without lube. I want to hurt. I feel guilty and I need to be punished. Do it! Make my ass bleed." Well I wasn't going to go quite that far, but I would spank her till she came. I would fuck her asshole, but she would get some lube. She would get what she wanted, but no permanent damage! I spanked and slapped her beautiful big fat ass for fifteen minutes, lubed up her sphincter and plunged my hard cock into her very dark hole. She came and came, and kept saying, "Harder, Harder!" I finally spurted, but not in Victoria. I shot into Cindy's mouth. She wanted all my cum.

Mom got up and kissed and thanked me. I pulled off my robe and laid down. I handed her the paddle.

"You want me to spank YOU? Why on earth."

"I have to confess. I need all of you here."

"How many?"

"One thousand."

"Are you crazy? One thousand?"

"Maybe you should just shoot me."

"What did you do?" Victoria was looking worried now.

"Is everyone here? Here goes. The other day at the restaurant I got a double blowjob from the waitress and a woman just coming out of the ladies room. I told you all about it, but no one believed me! The guilt is killing me."

"I believe you. I saw you do it with my own eyes. Those women both came while sucking on your cock. I came while watching you fuck their faces. I got both their information." Said Cindy.

"You knew?"

"Pete, you have been so good to me, and to all of us, and those women basically attacked you. I figured, what the hell, let him have a bit of fun. And here you are, Mr Honesty, confessing to everyone. I vote to give you a pass, if those sluts lick my clit and you fuck them in front of us!" Cindy was amazing!

"I agree!"

"Me too!"

"Well, I think he should be punished too! He should have to eat us all out till we scream!" Victoria said.

"He already does that! All the time. He loves to make us cum on his face! But I want to spank his cute ass, just cause I love him!" Paula said.

"Me too!"

"Ok, so two spanking and two face fucking" I said. I had such a hard life. A very hard, hard life.