I Shouldn't have Stared at Them

Story Info
How I become a foot slave to a customer.
1k words
3.56
5.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lady and her mother came into my shop, walked around and asked if there was any discount / deals and I said unfortunately not.

The girl was hot, she had flip flops on in the middle of October so for a guy with a foot fetish, I couldn't help but look.

Some time later, when a colleague was off the shop floor. The mother came back in.

I asked her if she needed any help, she said yes you can. We were wondering would you give me these for free.

I said unfortunately I can't, she smiled and said you can lick my daughter feet if you do.

I said what and she said you know you want too.

I was stunned but said I really couldn't. The mother said that's a shame as my daughter said she would have loved to see me naked begging her to lick her feet.

I was getting very hot and the mother when you walk out and I said please hang on.

The mother said yes, what?! I said quietly said I will do. The mother said what will you do? I would love to lick your daughter's feet in return for these.

She laughter and left. I was confused and worried about what I said.

Nothing happened until I was locking up and leaving and behind me was the daughter.

I looked at her and she said so you want to lick these beautiful feet, I replied quietly yes please.

She smiled and you better had come back home with me.

I just followed her, there was no talking or anything but about 5 mins later, we got to her house.

I entered the house behind her and she said I expect you naked kneeling in the lounge in one minute.

She walked off and I quickly striped naked and made my way to the lounge.

She laughed at me, do you really think I am going to allow you to lick my beautiful feet for some rubbish.

I said I hope so, you can think again!

I then said please let me lick your feet. I can't believe I had begged her to let me. She thought it was so funny and she didn't believe that I would go through with it but here I was.

She said she also wanted £100 actually £200 for the privilege but I said I haven't got that sort of money on me.

She said to go and get it and come back. I looked at her and said I can do that.

She said on 1 condition.. I was only allow 2 items of clothing to go and get the money.

I said but people will see me and it's cold and she said do I look bothered!

I knew I had to but I wanted to as well so I picked my trainers. I went to pick my coat, to try and cover up a bit but she said no coat!

I knew I couldnt pick my work top so I went out in just my trousers and trainers and it started raining.

I went to the cash point, some people we're looking but it wasn't to busy, lucky for me.

I arrived back at her house, the door opened and it was her mother. She laughed and said strip now which I did.

I was told to go to the lounge and I handed the money over.

They were laughing at me and asked if I would like to lick my daughter's feet now which I said yes please.

They saw how pathetic I was but they said the only way I will lick her feet is to cum all over them first and then I can lick them clean for her.

I was to far in to say no so I replied yes please.

I wanked my cock in front of them while they were insulting me with comments and they even spat on my face.

I blew my load over her feet and I knew what I had to do.

I licked every inch of her feet, her feet were so soft and tiny. It didn't matter that I was licking my own sperm off them as I was enjoying them.

When I was done, I was asked if I would like to do this again

I nodded and with spit running into my eyes and I said yes please.

They said imagine what work would say if they found out!

I just said please don't say anything and I will do anything you say.

Both loved that comment and told me I better keep my word to that or else!

I was sent home but not before being thrown out of the house naked with the clothes thrown at me.

The next week was normally until the daughter came in and said my feet are dirty and I want them cleaned!

I looked around and said I can't here due to the cameras. She said are you saying no to me.

I pleaded and I said I would make it up to her. She said you will and that she plans for me.

I was told to come by after work. I arrived and I was told that she wanted £50 for her nails and that if I didn't have it, I better go and get it.

But... with only 1 item of clothing on including no coat and no trousers! I pleaded please don't make do this, I will do anything!

Ok loser, I want you to wear this. Looking at me was a chastity cage and no keys.

I knew what this meant, she would own my penis from now on.

She laughed and enjoyed watching me put the cage on. She said that's better!

Over time she said why don't I move in and pay her rent.

I said yes and moved in the next month. I was made to wear the chastity cage at all times and lick her feet when she wanted it.

Leanne or Goddess Leanne to me asked me to marry her, I accepted and she said that the chastity cage could come off but don't get any ideas.

While we have been married, I've been allowed to wanked onto her feet only while she is allowed to sleep with whoever she wants.

At least I get to worship her beautiful feet and make her happy.