I Show Old Ladies Sexy Underwear

Story Info
I become a lingerie specialist for old ladies.
2.2k words
4.35
6.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has little hard action as I thought it better to wait for the fitting.

Since being seduced by a girdle-wearing woman in her early sixties, when young I became sexually focused solely on old ladies and was always on the lookout for more. But now at 58, my sexual deviancy was only with very old women of 80 plus.

Since my last lovely fuck buddy of 82 died six months ago I was having no luck in finding a replacement. Then I had a brainwave. As retailers of ladies lingerie had no specialist staff, the staff they had were young, which I figured would put off older ladies and that a home visiting personal service would be attractive to them.

On a local paper's website under personal services my ad said:

Elderly ex lingerie designer (male), offers discreet and intimate personal advice, measuring and fitting service to ladies 80 plus who require comfortable and attractive lingerie and foundation garments, hosiery, etc. Reply to box number 001

As I was blatantly offering sex to old ladies, I did not expect any response. But as luck would have it, I got three replies and it was obvious the ladies in question had read between the lines.

For example:

Dear Sir, I was interested in your service as being 84 and on the plump side (16) I find it very difficult to find comfortable foundation wear. My husband said it would be ok for me to use your service as he will act as a chaperone. Please call me on .......

Dear Designer, I would like to sample your service as although being 86 I still have a young outlook on life and find it almost impossible to find pretty lingerie for ladies of my age. If you feel you can help me, call ..............

Dear Sir, I am 82 and a size 18. I am ashamed and shy to go shopping for a girdle and other stuff. If you could help me, I would be very grateful. Yours Christine

Not thinking anyone would reply, I quickly found an American company that specialised in very selling revealing (some would say obscene) under-ware for plus-sized mature ladies. Using their website, I set my template and had some business cards printed.

I rang each one of them in turn and made appointments, 1 each week for 3 weeks. I told them that the initial consultation would involve taking measurements and reviewing the type of garments they preferred. The second meeting was for a fitting and if satisfied, payment.

Susan

My first appointment was with Susan, the 84 -year-old size16 lady. She warmly welcomed me and as she led me into the lounge, I got a half hard on from looking a very tight skirt that was at least 3 inches above her knees. Inviting me to sit next to her, she introduced me to her husband, Jack who was just a few years older and seemed interested in finding out about my special service.

"Jack this is Bob, the nice gentleman I told you about. "Bob, Jack was dubious about your service as I have a lot of difficulty in finding lingerie of an intimate nature for larger ladies like me. You see, Bob, if I can be candid, Jack enjoys seeing me dressed as nicely as possible -- like this skirt. It helps him get excited which in turn thrills me, do you understand?"

Jack, whose eyes were fixated on Sandra's nylon-encased thighs, added; "Bob what exactly does your service consist of?"

"Well Jack, first I would like to show both of you our range which I must advise you is highly erotic -- almost pornographic -- designed especially for sexually active elderly full-figured ladies such as Susan here. And then, if you would like to order any items, I will have to take explicit measurements as most of the items are either tight -- like Susan's lovely skirt here -- or essential like bras, foundation garments, and knickers, etc".

"Don't be silly, Bob, how can lingerie be pornographic?" said Susan.

"Well, I think it best if I show you". When I opened the laptop, Jack came over and sat on the other side of me to get a look in. " Oh, goodness, I see what you mean", said Susan as she stared googled-eyed at all the cunts and tits on display. "It's a lot different from my catalogue, isn't it Jack? Would you like to see me wearing some stuff like that honey?" Jack just nodded, adding, " I bet Bob would too."

As they looked at more and more old gals in the catalogue flaunting their fat wobbly bodies they were getting as they called it 'excited'. Sandra was crossing and uncrossing her legs to the point that her skirt rode up and she was discreetly fingering herself and Jack was playing with his cock.

Closing the show, I asked Susan if there was anything that she liked and she chose an all-in-one crotch less see-through spandex outfit that allowed her tits to be shown off. "Well, it looks very tight Bob, so I guess you'll have to be very precise measuring me. Jack won't be offended if you have to measure my intimate places will you love?"

"Certainly not sweetie pie, in fact, Bob, we are so excited I think Susan, would enjoy a long slow measuring as would I enjoy watching you do it" as he leaned back and took off his trousers and pants revealing a massive semi-hard cock now dripping with pre cum. Spreading it around his thick shaft, he told us to strip and enjoy ourselves. Susan started to take off her skirt and blouse letting me take in her chubby fat belly and cellulite-dimpled thighs. "Susan you have a lovely body, let me help undo your bra".

"Will you take off my knickers, too?" she requested.

Her tits dropped as I released the bra and when I took off her knickers, I could see beyond doubt that she had the most prominent and hairy cunt I have found in a very old lady for a long time. It was a relief to take off my trousers and pants.

"She sure is looking good, eh Bob," remarked Jack. "Go on start measuring her all over". Having run the tape over her tits I then took her waist size and brushed my hands over her cunt, her bush felt very wet.

Itching to get my fingers into that wet hole, I told Susan to open her legs so that I could measure around her crotch and bottom to ensure a tight fit.

"Oh Bob, Jack loves to see men touch me up -- look how hard he's getting. I think you should go ahead with a full internal now Bob".

Taking my hand she placed it over her fanny and my two fingers slipped easily into her wet love tube.

Margaret

My second prospect was Margaret. She was quite chubby -- a good size 18 -- and, I would say, in her mid-80s and she wanted attractive and nice lingerie.

I asked her why she wanted to have more attractive lingerie.

"Well Robert, I have been widowed for five years now and recently took the plunge to go online dating for seniors. One gentleman liked my profile and has taken me on several dates and to be honest with you I am hoping very much that the next one leads to a more intimate experience. My problem is that I am quite tubby and have always worn a one-piece corselet which is a big turn-off and these days rather old-fashioned and, for my gentleman friend, inconvenient".

She went on; " I do hope you can help make this old body more alluring. But first, I would like to know what makes a male lingerie fitter different from a female one?"

"Well Margaret, unlike female fitters, my expertise is in enhancing all aspects of elderly ladies' bodies. Clients seem to prefer my approach, which is to make sure that everything fits well and that means rather than just looking to see if things are ok, I have to measure their bodies getting my fingers into all the hidden parts. Is that ok with you?"

"Oh, that what's what I call a very personal service."

I opened my laptop and showed her underwear for BBW ladies. Again they were very racy leaving nothing to the imagination. The one that caught my eye and I thought would look ravishing on her was an almost see-through Basque type open crotch girdle that had a semi-circle cut out at the front and back.

"This one would be ideal for you Margaret as it's got everything you need. Those cut outs in the front and back would give you gentleman friend free access to all areas if you get my meaning." Then I turned the page to half-cup bras. "A lot of sensuous elderly ladies with lovely large busts like you Margaret prefer these for hold and deep exposing cleavage but also allow them to show off the nipples.

"Oh I'm not sure I could look as good as she does, could I?"

I could see that she had no confidence- so I set to work.

"Now Margaret, your gentleman would not have taken you out on dates if he didn't think you were just lovely. And I would guarantee that nice curvy ladies like you turn him on. They do for me. To be honest with you, since I have been in your lovely company, I have been getting sexed up" as I pointed to my ever-hardening cock.

"Oh Robert, do I have that effect on you?" she said with a fucking big smile on her face. In that case, if you feel I can look good in that, I believe you. But first, don't you have to measure me?"

I told her that first I had to see her in the one-piece corselet and could then help her take it off to get accurate measurements. She came back wearing a simple robe and standing in front of me shrugged it off.

Boy oh boy, Margaret looked shit hot. Her tits were nice and big, not massive, but nice. And what was even better was the hair sprouting from her gusset. To keep her confidence up I started the flattery.

"You know Margaret, you have a very lovely figure". Getting behind her and whispering in her ear, " You are making my cock so hard". Then gently moving my hand between her legs and tight into the encased gusset, I added; " I am looking forward to measuring you".

"Robert, you are making me feel so good."

I soon got her out of the awful contraption that encased her flabby body -- but to me, she was still sex on legs.

Her tits were quite saggy and difficult to measure but I persisted. Going around behind her I put the tape to measure them, her hand started to fondle my hard 8-inch cock. "Why Robert, you do have a nice thick one. I am sure it would be a lot more enjoyable and pleasing to both of us if you let it come out and play."

"Fuck me, Margaret, I would love that."

With both of us stark naked, I told her to hold up her tits so I could get an accurate measurement. "You know Margaret that balcony bra would push you fucking lovely tits proudly right out."

For a very old lady, she sure did have a nice fat vulva covered in lovely soft hair. I could not resist stroking it and roaming up to her hanging flabby belly. "For an old lady, you have got such a lovely body."

"Robert, I have not felt this good for a long, long time. Feel my cunt it's soaking ready for your lovely cock."

Christine

She was a big lady all right but she had a lovely face and made me feel very welcome as I introduced myself.

"It's nice to meet you, Robert. I didn't think you would come as I am a fat old lady."

"Don't you talk like that, Christine? I bet you could have a lot going on."

" Why, who would want me? I am old and fat."

Now, she was old and she was fat but she had a big pair of tits. So getting my laptop out, I fired it up and opened a couple of forum sites that focused on BBW fetish lovers.

"Well, Christine, these guys for one."

She could not believe that to some guys she was fucking adorable and she was enthusiastic enough to ask if I could help make her as attractive as those women on the site. We looked through the catalogue and she was gobsmacked that she could look good. She settled on a sexy all-in-one piece with an open crotch and another with a balcony bra.

"Christine please don't get embarrassed but I will have to measure you very intimately to get the correct fit. Will you be comfortable undressing?"

"Robert what have I got to be embarrassed about? No man has seen me naked for yonks."

It did not take longer than five minutes for her to undress. And as she lifted the dress over her head, I saw that she had a lovely hanging belly that dropped down just covering her still quiet hairy fanny.

Surprisingly her tits were still quite pert. Not wanting to waste time I stood up close to her and boldly asked; "would you like me to get you excited as I measure you, Christine?"

"Well Robert, you have a lot of me to play with, don't you? So go ahead."