All Comments on 'I, Skip (Autobiography) Ch. 01'

by skip.69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful

I wondered where you got the inspiration from for all your stories, Skip. Glad I now know. You certainly seem to have led a full life.

MilliemoonMilliemoonalmost 15 years ago
Very Interesting

A great insight into what makes a lit writer. They say life imitates art, in your case it seems the reverse is true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I see two skanks and sluts agree with you.

But reading some of your stories you are just another drippy little dicked wimp from the UK. But I guess women from the UK go for that type of person. At least your not gay yet? Or are you?

dickhighwaymandickhighwaymanalmost 15 years ago
How sick?

The previous comment shows someone who must be mentally sick. I notice that he signs himself as "anonymous". Good job he does so, otherwise he might attract a psychiatrist to attempt the almost impossible - curing a mind as sick as this!

cuddlyellacuddlyellaalmost 15 years ago
Could not agree more.

The last comment sums up a descritpion of a minute section of so-called readers (who possess minute brains as well). I believe that Skip had an even worse one which had to be deleted, as it was so sickly perverted that it STANK! Keep writing, Skip, and send your condolences to the families (if they have any) of these poor, pathetic creatures who write such derogatory and obscene comments.

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysalmost 15 years ago
I object

I object very strongly indeed to being called a slut by some anonymous sick pervert. We have a place for these types of people in England - it is called Morecambe Bay and it is full of quicksands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
To Knickerless or whatever you wish us to call you

First of all I am not the person who slagged off SKIP and called you a slut. However it is clear from your comments on the stories you read that you are a person that likes haveing sex, you are also probably not worried about who you have sex with or how many times you have it. I think if I remember correctly you stated on one story that you wanted to have or was haveing sex with your son! You aslo state that you walk around picking up both male and females and having sex with them, again as many times as you can. So by your comments and probably deeds as well you are a woman who freely spreads her love and lust around. With all due respect doesn't that sound like a slut? isn't that what sluts do? They have sex with everyone and anyone they can, you state that you do the same.

skip.69skip.69almost 15 years agoAuthor
Anonymous?

Why is it that so many people who write under the pseudonym "anonymous" are unable to tell the difference between fact and fiction? I do feel sorry for such narrow minds. Mind you, I am being slated because I ALWAYS sign my name, and refuse to hide behind anonymity, so I am a natural target for those whose comments I attack.

2lips4u2lips4ualmost 15 years ago
Thank you skip....

This story touched my heart. Thank you for sharing this with us. I do look forward to many more contributions though. Love always.

DustbinhogDustbinhogover 4 years ago
Good days

Thanks for these memories. The wonderful days when stockings and suspenders were normal female attire are definitely worth recording. I have been enjoying your reminiscences, all the better for not being crude or disrespectful to the women in the stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous