The Bus Stop Lady

Story Info
Young university student gets a handjob from a mature lady.
1.5k words
4.18
35k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Big, jiggling tits.

That was the view that I saw when I looked down the sidewalk. I watched them wobble up, down, sideways, and every way imaginable. It was certainly a pleasant sight on a drab Tuesday afternoon. The pair of breasts in question belonged to a short, squat middle aged woman, who had pale, lily white skin and hair as black as a raven's. She was not especially pretty, at least not conventionally so, but she had a sultriness to her that was undeniable to me.

Her eyes flicked away from her phone, but before they could meet mine I hurriedly looked away, pretending that I hadn't been ogling her. I stared at the pavement quite intensely as she walked by.

To my immediate discomfort, she stopped only one metre away from me and settled herself in, leaning against the side of the bus shelter I was currently sitting in. I didn't dare look at her.

I pulled my phone out, and scrolled through Instagram to pass the time. I felt awkward, but thankfully my bus was due soon.

The three minute wait until my bus came felt like the longest three minutes of my life. To make it worse, the lady shifted the direction she was now facing me, instead of looking out toward the road, which gave me a full frontal of her cleavage, if I dared look. I could feel my sexual instincts try to take over my mind. Come on, just one look. She won't even notice, they practically screamed at me. But I held firm. I wouldn't look. My willpower was strong.

Finally the bus pulled up next to the kerb. I stood up quickly, and made my way to the door near the front of the bus. It opened with a whoosh, and I stepped inside. Showing the driver my ticket, i looked down to the back of the bus. Empty, apart from an old lady sitting near the front. One of the perks of having a 4pm class is that nobody is going into the city at 3pm in the afternoon, which enables me to enjoy a mostly empty bus each week of the semester.

I walked down towards the very back, and sat down on the left side of the very back of the bus, my usual spot. To my dismay, the lady from the bus stop had come aboard, and was now walking down the aisle toward me. She stopped at my row, and plopped her plump arse down onto the seat next to me.

I couldve sworn that she had unbutton her blouse another button, for her tits were virtually bulbously big now, creating a long, juicy line of cleavage. They almost seemed to bounce out of her blouse as she sat down. Her wide hips were taking up the entirety of her seat, and I shifted slightly, jamming myself against the window so that I would not be in the awkward position of having our thighs touching.

She turned to face me, pressing the side of her left breast into my right arm, and said something to me.

I pulled out my left earbud, heart pounding.

"Pardon?" I tried to be polite.

"I said, I saw you looking at my tits." She smirked.

I panicked.

"Ummm..."

"It's okay." She said sweetly.

"Looking isn't a crime. Go on, have a nice, long look at them."

She thrust her tits close to my face. It was impossible not to look at the jiggling mounds of flesh, with her incredibly enticing line of cleavage.

Then she slide a hand onto my thigh.

I could feel my cock beginning to harden. This wasnt good. I probably should've said something, or got up to change seats, but i was frozen to my seat, mouth sealed shut, admiring her amazing jugs.

The hand on her other arm crept across my neck, settling on my far shoulder.

"Hey What are you do-"

She placed a finger to my lips.

"Shushhhhhh."

"I know you want this. You've been looking at my tits ever since you first saw me at the bus stop. I can tell you want to jerk off to my big titties. I'll bet that would make you feel really good. You do want to feel really good, don't you?"

I nodded. I did want to feel really good. My cock now felt like it was made of granite.

"Do you want me to make you feel really good?"

One look at her luscious valley of cleavage answered that question. I nodded again quickly. She smirked. She moved her hand sliding all over my thighs and stomach. Part of me couldn't believe that this was actually happening to me. Her hand traced around the bulge in my jeans where my cock was literally screaming with excitement.

She began to slide her hand up and down, rubbing my rock-hard cock through my jeans. It felt simply amazing. Warm, pleasurable goodness emitted from my crotch through my veins. I could focus on nothing else but the immense pleasure. I let slip a small gasp, which elicited a smirk from the woman.

She gradually quickened her pace. Faster and Faster. She didn't seem to tire. It was incredible.

Suddenly, the bus jolted upward. This caused her gorgeous knockers to bounce upwards, seemingly in slow motion. They erupted out of her shirt violently, then they bounced back down to Earth again, spilling over her blouse. I was just comprehending this when she seized my right hand, and before i knew it was plastered against her left breast.

"Go on, squeeze it." She whispered hoarsely.

I pressed my fingers into the soft flesh. It was lovely and soft, squishy and warm.

She unbuckled my belt and pulled my jeans down to my knees with surprising force. I felt her firm, supple hand run over my throbbing cock, which was glad to be free of its prison. She gripped it with force, and began to stroke. Even faster than before. My mind had completely left reality. I was no longer aware of where I was, or what I was doing that day. My mind was completely focussed on her fondling her big jugs like my life depended on it, while her dextrous hand was doing incredible things to my penis. I knew I wouldn't be able to last long.

"I'm going to cum." I breathed.

Upon hearing this she sped up even further. She leant over my cock so that it was aimed at her heavenly breasts.

I exploded. I shot rope after rope of cum into her deep cleavage, the salty liquid coating her nipples and upper titflesh. I gasped so loudly the old lady at the front of the bus turned her head. I ducked, hiding my head behind the seat in front of me. I saw the object of my desires smile towards the old lady brazenly. I saw through the crack between the seats the old lady shoot her a look of disgust, then turn back to face the front of the bus.

In a daze, I saw the woman lick my cum off her tits expertly with her tongue, leaving no drop to be found. She pulled my limp hand off her heaving breasts and popped it back into her blouse, doing a few buttons to secure them in place.

She pressed the button for the next stop. Immediately, the bus pulled over to the side of the busy city street.

As she was leaving her seat, I had recovered enough courage to speak to her.

"Wait, I said. "What's your name?"

She looked at me and smiled, before turning to walk down the length of the bus to the exit. I watched off get off, and walk down the street and enter a tall office building down the street. I felt slightly humiliated at the way she had brazenly treated me, but there was something incredibly alluring about her.

I saw her into the building. I felt immensely satisfied, but also dumbfounded. I wondered who this mysterious woman was, and why she had done these things to me. It didn't feel real, like it had actually happened. It really felt like a wet dream. It was like all my brainpower had disappeared the instant i saw her at the bus stop.

Once i got off the bus, I had to rush to the nearest public bathroom stall. I had released so much cum that not all of it had gone onto her boobs, and instead had stained my underwear. I don't think I had ever cum that much in my life. It took me nearly half the public toilet roll to try and clean myself.

Once I was in class, my mind settled down. Microeconomics was just about numbers. Numbers came easy to me, and they proved a good distraction from what had just occurred. But even so, several times i felt my mind begin to wander, back to the bus stop lady, and her irresistible boobs.