All Comments on 'I, Spy Ch. 03'

by ladidai

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good

I think a great chance for more story was missed as the mother rushed into acceptance that the sister was also having sex with him. It went from "Oh no, your sister is around", to munching on her pussy in a heart beat.

Still the sex was hot and I always approve of anal sex that ends with one woman cleaning out the other womans ass.

I do question the ending. It felt like the sex was not finished, and the chapter ends in the middle of ongoing sex. I assume this was an attempt to end with a teaser of more, but I got the feeling it was unfinished. It can be a tough balance to strike, but I feel this was tipping to the wrong side.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More is definitely needed

I think the two friends of Jessica's need to be brought into the sex as she has been ignoring them in order to fuck her brother and now mother, and Jess did suck on her friend Mike's cock possibly taking his blowjob virginity with him left wanting more from the girl he always had a crush on.

So, getting Mike involved and quiet is the easy part, now getting Emily involved and getting her to keep quiet about it will be the tougher story line to think through, but getting Emily to seduce her parents, so another family or two is drawn into committing incest would make for a more rewarding story, so long as you draw it out over multiple chapters and flesh out all of the characters beforehand.

Of course, I am perverted enough to find a neighborhood of incestuous families more open about fucking in their backyards, cars and swapping between families to be a huge turn on and getting these women spit roasted, double penetrated and made airtight is a real turn on for me.

I think the 3 "MILF List" stories by Contrasting raised my hopes for all incest stories to lead to a community of incestuous families who know each other are committing incest and swap with other families regularly.

johncan6johncan6about 4 years ago
Great More please

Go for it More ......

racfguyracfguyalmost 4 years ago
Good overall, but . . .

I didn't like the way Jimmie-James turned into a dominating bully to both women. Didn't care much for all the anal action, especially the ATM on the last page. Three * for the entire three chapters for that reason.

Leviathan101Leviathan101almost 3 years ago

Amazing

Please make more with James dominating his mother and sister. I’m perverted so I want to see the family get down right filthy with the sex and maybe even add some more members.

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Brilliant hot & raunchy go Jess, go Rach & go go go James.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous