I, Spy Ch. 04

Story Info
Getting caught doesn't go quite as planned.
18.4k words
4.68
11.9k
23

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladidai
ladidai
177 Followers

The two weeks after the Sullivan family's first taboo threesome had been sex filled to say the least. Every weekday morning, Rachel had set her alarm 15 minutes earlier so she could suck on her son's cock while he slept until he filled her stomach with its first meal of the day. As much as she wanted to take his load inside of her pussy or ass, she knew it'd be a terrible idea to have a steady stream of his cum leaking down her legs during work but she couldn't stop thinking about it while sitting at her desk which inevitably made her pussy flood. At least she had all those pairs of spare panties to change into.

As good as his mom's mouth felt on his cock, James barely had the energy to wake up to say thanks then good bye to her while his sister slept next to him. The first few times mom sucked him off in the morning, he tried to return the favor but she laughed and told him to go back to sleep. She understood he needed the rest because she kicked Jess and him out of her room so she could go to sleep. The siblings headed over to one of their rooms and continued the antics well into the night. They understood mom had to go to work the next day and, much to their surprise, learned that trying to be as quiet as possible turned them both on.

A few hours later, James woke up to another mouth enveloping his already hard cock. Only fleeting flashes of his dreams remained but the memory of fucking some supermodel he followed on Instagram couldn't begin to compare with the actual sight of seeing his sister's full lips sliding down his thick shaft. He let out a grunt when her unnaturally shimmering lips touched the base of his cock. About a week ago she had gotten all dressed up in her cheerleading outfit and lip gloss had been the finishing touch. As soon as smacked her lips together and asked him what he thought, he pushed her to her knees and pushed the fat head of his cock between her glistening lips. Now, every morning without him even asking, putting on lip gloss was the last thing she did before taking him into her mouth.

Even with her mouth full of his flesh, she smiled up at him when he moaned to let her know he was awake. That didn't mean her mouth was idle though. Her tongue lapped at the underside of his member, making sure to focus her teasing on the sensitive bit where the head met the shaft, causing him to rock his hips just a little bit. In his still sleepy state, he only wanted to lay back and let his sister do all the work but he knew what she wanted.

The familiar feel of his sister's soft locks of hair surrounded his fingers as he took her head into his hands. He applied a small amount of downward pressure but his sister resisted and kept smiling at him while swirling her tongue around the crown of his cockhead. Grunting at the sensation, he forced her head down while thrusting up. Her eyes shot open as the tip of his cock touched the entrance to her throat then penetrated it with practiced ease on both their parts.

"God, you feel so good," he groaned.

Jess hummed in reply, sending shivers of pleasure shooting up his body.

As many times as he'd been inside of her throat these past few weeks, he knew he would never get tired of the tight, wet heat of it. It wasn't just about that though because the fact it was his sister whom he'd known for his entire life and loved with all his heart made the physical sensation almost meaningless. Almost. Even though she had resisted him at the start of this, her fingers were dug into his muscular thighs doing their damndest to help him fuck her own throat. By the time his hands stopped forcing her up and down, she had picked up the slack and was forcing herself up and down almost as fast thanks to the thick strands of her spit covering his cock.

James let his hands fall to the bed and his head drop back down onto his pillow to he could enjoy himself but after a few minutes he wanted to be able to look at his sister without craning his neck. Taking her head into his hands again, he forced her to stop when just the tip of his cock was inside of her mouth and she looked up at him.

"Take a deep breath," he said.

Her nostrils flared as she did and he found it cute in a way he never thought he could. After she finished taking in her breath, he pushed her down until her lips were touching the base of his wet cock again. She kept it buried down her throat even as he let go of her head then used his elbows to slide himself backwards up against the headboard of his bed. His sister didn't miss a beat and crawled up with him, her lips glued to the spot on his cock that he had pushed her down to. Though he had a much better view now, he waited to pull on his sister's hair to tell her she could continue but stopped himself and instead just took her head into his hands and held her there.

Jess knew her brother wouldn't let her actually choke on his delicious piece of meat. As rough as she wanted him to be, she knew he would never hurt her. That didn't stop her from trying to push against his hands though because the struggle was part of the fun. As she fought, her efforts and the growing lack of oxygen had her heart pounding. The uncontrollable panic rising in her only made her already throbbing cunt throb harder. The fading remnants of the salty taste of her brother's precum didn't hurt either. She desperately wished for the full flavor to fill her mouth again but the source of it was currently buried in her throat and all she could do was continue to work her tongue along his shaft.

Her palms slapped against his strong thighs and she tried to push herself off of him but his hands were much stronger and kept his cock planted deep in her throat. Just when she thought she might pass out, her baby brother pulled her off his cock and cleared her airway. Her body heaved as it tried to suck in the oxygen it had been denied a few seconds ago but before she could completely catch her breath her throat was filled with his thick cock again. Again and again, her brother took her breath away from her and each time it happened her cunt throbbed.

After a few times, his hips began to rock up and down when he held her in place, plunging the tip as far down as it could go. The familiar feeling of her lips being compressed against the base of his cock had her moaning around it, not because it felt good but because of the idea that her baby brother was using her mouth and throat as his personal, incestuous cocksleeve. A shiver went through her and her cunt clenched and gushed around a nonexistent invader.

The orgasm wasn't big and the lightheadedness from the lack of oxygen made it feel like a dream. When her baby brother's strong hands used her hair to yank her off of his cock, she gasped and air flooded into her lungs again. The sharp pain and sudden, full awareness of the sensations in her body transformed a soft, gentle orgasm into a toe-curling, screaming one. Never in her life had she imagined anyone, much less her own brother, could get her to cum from just giving a blowjob yet here she was unable to think about anything but the ecstasy coursing through her body.

In mid-scream, her brother pulled her mouth back down on his cock. Though she felt the tip pushing into her throat with ease and relished the feeling of it stretching her out, the pleasure ripping through her mind and body made her take a moment to realize why the screaming, her screaming, in the room had stopped. Finally, she came down from her high and her tongue automatically began to move when her brother pulled her up so just the tip of his cock was in her mouth.

Looking up at her brother, she looked up at him in with a contented, satisfied smile but a fire still burned inside her body. He looked down at her with a needy thirst and her cunt throbbed from it. His cock twitched and precum filled her mouth, confirming to her that he hadn't cum yet even with her throat vibrating in a scream around him for all that time. It didn't surprise her as her brother had the best stamina she'd ever seen but from how often his cock was twitching she knew he was close. Her tongue cleaned up every drop of her brother's salty secretions from the spongy head.

Her brother didn't need to tell her what to do because it was what she wanted to do too, knowing that every swipe drew him ever closer to giving her what she wanted. It was up to him though. If he wanted to fill her mouth, he'd let her keep going. If he wanted to fill another one of her holes, she'd be happy for that too because it meant she'd be getting fucked. Whatever he wanted, she'd gladly give him. Besides, she knew he'd probably fill all three of her holes sometime during the rest of the day and any hole he missed today, he'd get tomorrow. Or the next day. Or the day after one. Because they had all the time in the world.

James knew what the look on his big sister's face meant. He'd seen it every time they'd had sex which meant he'd seen it a lot. He also knew she'd be happy just lying there and sucking him off until he came but he wanted to get her off again. Even though mom had sucked one load out of him just a few hours ago, the incredible vibrations from his sister's throat as she screamed had his balls tingling. He couldn't take too much more and he knew exactly how he wanted to finish.

"Does my cumslut of a sister want her brother's cum?"

"Mmm-hmm."

The vibrations from her hummed answer made him groan and his cock twitched, spurting out more precum which she happily lapped up with a swirl of her tongue. He could have picked her up and tossed her into whatever position he wanted but he liked to be more laid-back in the mornings because, well, because he was lazy after he woke up and liked it when Jess did all the work.

"Then come sit on him," he said with a tug on her hair.

With a knowing grin, his sister crawled up his body and straddled his crotch. Ever so slowly, she lowered herself until the tip of his cock just touched her cunt lips. The heat of them burned him so good. As much as he wanted just pull her straight down and bury himself balls deep, he knew she enjoyed a little tease. They both did.

His hands on her hips moved her back a little bit, sliding the fat head of his cock along her lips until it popped out from between her legs making her hum as it grazed her swollen clit. Now, he pulled down a little until she got the hint and settled down, pressing her throbbing cunt down against the underside of her brother's cock. With her hands on his shoulders, she ever so slowly began to slide back and forth on him. They both moaned as she ground against his cock but their eyes stayed locked together. The physical pleasure was fantastic but their taboo love was what truly mattered during these lazy morning sessions.

Still, even with both of them having already cum, there was only so much grinding they could take. However, the competitors in them made it so that neither them wanted to be the first one to break. Their loving looks turned into small smirks as Jess continued to grind on her brother's shaft as more and more of her cream coated his shaft with every circuit her hips made. It was starting to look like they had already fucked even though he hadn't been inside of her yet.

Jess couldn't take it anymore. As good as cumming while sucking her brother off had felt, she needed her brother inside of her cunt but didn't want to be the first one to give in. It felt like she was always the loser in this little game of their because she had quickly grown used to how hard and how many times her brother made her cum every time they fucked. One good orgasm wasn't nearly enough for her anymore and her body was on fire for more.

That wasn't the only reason though. It wasn't even the main reason. She also wanted to get her brother off because she loved him and wanted him to feel good. If he used one of her holes to get off and, somehow, didn't get her to cum, she'd be happy with it because she knew how good it would be for him. It would have been so easy to lift herself up then fill herself with incestuous cock but she would have lost, again. Instead, she just began to rock her hips faster to get some more stimulation and hoped he wouldn't notice. Her stupid brother picked up on it almost at once.

"Does my sister want her brother's big cock inside of her yet?"

"No," she said as she shook her head, not wanting to admit defeat but still grinding on him.

James almost laughed at his sister's answer but instead just clamped his hands on her hips and held her still. She fought against his strong hands but let out a frustrated sound when she couldn't move with him holding her down. Soon enough, she stopped trying to move altogether. Only then did he bring a hand over and his thumb onto her swollen clit. Though she tried to hide it, he felt her shift against his hands and there was no hiding the soft moan that escaped her lips.

"You sure?"

"Yes," she hissed.

"Well, if you're sure," he said as he continued to rub gentle circles on her hard nub. "We can go down and eat breakfast."

"Hate you so much," she said with as hard of a glare as she could muster at the moment but after a few seconds she spoke again. "Please, Jimmy. Please let me fuck you. Please give me your big, hard cock."

"Of course you can, my sister slut, since you asked so nicely."

Even before Jess said "Thank you," she was already sliding forward and lifting herself up as she reached a hand between them. With a hand gripping one of his broad shoulders, she used the other to take his girl cum covered shaft and aimed his thick invader at her cleft. She let out a soft moan as the tip spread her lips then a louder one as it found her entrance. As soon as he was in place, she dropped down.

James watched as his sister's eyes fluttered as she lowered herself, taking his invader inch by thick inch. A soft whimper escaped her slack jaw. He'd never heard anything sexier and the whimper continued until she took him completely inside of her. He let her relax for a moment, her walls grabbing at his shaft, before bringing a hand down onto an ass cheek.

"Ride your baby brother, you fucking slut."

Truthfully, cowgirl was her least favorite position to fuck in. As good as her twerking was, it never really did it for her and she rarely came from it. At least until she rode her brother. While she actually enjoyed riding him, his cock was so long she couldn't rock her ass high enough to get that feeling of penetration she dreamed all night about and fantasized all day about. That wasn't to say she didn't love the feeling of being filled and stretched by his thick cock, it was just that being long stroked by her brother felt so, so good. Still, she rocked her hips because she knew it would feel good for him, and it made her feel like his own private porn star. That thought was almost better than his cock filling her up.

One time after she had ridden him, he had muttered that she rode him like some girl she never heard of. After a nasty look from her and his quick explanation that this "Kimmy Granger" was a porn star, she asked for his laptop then looked up this girl. They had watched some of his favorite videos together while she played with his cock. She did find some resemblance in the way the porn star worked her hips but the actress moved her hips much faster than she ever had. She quickly made it a personal goal to fuck as well as the porn star did because if that's what her brother liked then that's what she'd give him. At first it was a little weird that his attention was on some porn star instead of the actual girl sucking his cock but it was weirdly arousing knowing that she was the only one who would have his beautiful cock. Besides, mom of course.

She moaned as she rocked her hips, the now familiar feeling of being filled by her brother's huge cock making the pleasure centers of her cunt and mind fire over and over again. The feeling of the thick veins rubbing against her walls was almost as good as being penetrated and split open. It was plenty good enough to make her groan louder and louder. The filth coming out of her brother's mouth was a welcome bonus.

"Bounce that ass on your brother's cock."

"C'mon, you can do better than that. Faster, you slut."

"Fill that tight sister cunt of yours up with my big, brother cock."

Grinding against his shaft and his thumb on her clit had built up a desperate need to cum and it didn't take much bouncing to push her to the edge. Her moans grew louder and her eyes closed as her ecstasy reached a boiling point. Just a few more...

"I'm close--I'm so close--"

"Cum on your brother's cock!"

Her brother's words gave her mind the catalyst it needed and his face blurred as her eyes began to flutter. And then a sharp pain shot through her chest. Her hands flailed and found her brother's head against her tits. He was biting one of her nipples about as hard as she could take. She let out a half-shriek, half-moan as the pain blended with the throbbing of her cunt and detonated the bomb inside of her. Dropping completely down onto his cock, her hips jerked back and forth as she came on her brother's cock. Blind to everything but the pleasure coursing through her body, she didn't notice her brother raising his knees so he could plant his feet on the bed. She didn't notice him arch his back so he had room to move. She did notice as he dropped down onto his back then immediately thrust up until his thighs slapped against her ass.

The sensation of his thick shaft scraping at the sensitive, and still rippling, walls of her cunt as he began to fuck her made her howl again. Her mind knew nothing but the white hot fire searing her frozen body. When she finally regained her senses, she found James sheathed to the hilt and staring down at her like he always did, she tilted her head back like she always did, and he softly pressed his lips against hers while his tongue teased hers.

"Fill me up, baby bro," she said when she felt him begin to move ever so slightly. As mean as he was for making her cum so hard, he was kind enough to stay still as she recovered even though she knew it had to be torture for his turgid cock to lay unmoving inside her wet, hot cunt.

Jess gasped a little when James rolled them over then moaned as his hips began to pump his cock in and out of her cunt. Almost immediately, she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, wanting to feel as much of him as possible. Even though she just had a mind shattering orgasm minutes ago, that familiar pressure began to build up inside of her pulsing cunt again. She'd never cum more than once from sex before her brother had fucked her but the love she had for him flipped something in her mind that made all the difference. His huge cock didn't hurt either.

As her pleasure quickly built up again, she loved watching the look on her brother's face go from the strain of working his hips back and forth to a grimace as he tried to hold off his orgasm as long as possible. She didn't care one bit if she came again but she knew he did because they both wanted each other to enjoy their fucking as much as possible. Besides, he had told her that having her cunt milking the cum out of him felt way better so she kept one arm around his neck and brought the other to her chest so she could rub and pinch her sensitive nipples. It did the trick and she knew her own face had a grimace on it as her cunt throbbed harder and faster.

"Gonna--gonna cum again. Keep--keep going," Jess moaned. "Fill me up. Fill me up with your cum, baby bro!"

James kept his pace up for as long as he could but hearing his sister moan those words was too much. His hips lost their rhythm and bucked into her once, twice, three times before they planted his cock as deep inside her channel as possible.

"Oh fuck!" he grunted as his cock began to twitch and his balls clenched with every shot of cum fired into his sister's cunt which clenched and grabbed at him as it tried to extract every drop of his seed.

ladidai
ladidai
177 Followers