I, Spy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That only made Rachel cough even harder.

Dinner was a quiet affair. All three of them had something else on their minds. Jess and James couldn't help but imagine what would be happening between the three of them in a few hours. Rachel couldn't think about anything else but her son's foot running up and down her leg. She couldn't believe the nerve of him, doing this right in front of Jess. If she caught them...but his brazenness also made her pussy throb with need. Or maybe it was just the mere touch of her son that was doing it.

Since her kids had cooked, it meant Rachel had to do the dishes. That combined with the fact her kids settled down on the couch and started watching a movie gave her the hope she'd get some peace and quiet and be able to calm down. It was hard not to think about taking her son's thick cock with him constantly touching her. Her damned daughter had other ideas as she thundered up the stairs yet again. What was she doing?!

Like clockwork, James appeared next to her within seconds of being alone. As she washed the dishes, her son stuck his hand under her pajamas from the back and plunged his thick middle and ring fingers right into her pussy without warning. She didn't even bother trying to stop him this time as he worked his fingers back and forth; instead she just pushed her ass back towards her son's fingers. After a short finger fucking, he slid his fingers out then up a little, drawing a needy whine from her. The whine vanished when he pressed them against her asshole. With the tight ring used to taking his thick cock and his hand lubed up with her juices, it didn't take much effort for him to push one then two then three fingers into her ass.

Rachel could never stand a cold dildo in her ass so she hadn't taken anything in there since her son's cock. She let out a quickly cutoff yelp at the unexpected penetration which quickly dissolved into a moan as the familiar pleasure of having a part, any part, of her son in her ass took over.

"St—stop. Please," she moaned. James's mom didn't understand what had come over him. He had never done anything so risky or been so...forceful before. Sure, he could take control when they fucked after she begged him to but he had never done it outside of sex. And she sure hadn't begged him to do this. That didn't stop her pussy from flooding. "Your sister...she's upstairs."

That wasn't quite true. Jess was actually halfway down the stairs, kneeling on a step and lying forward on the next one up so she could look out of the opening and at the rest of her family. Her hands were buried under her shorts as she slowly rubbed her clit and cunt lips. She pushed herself as close to the edge as she dared before backing off like she had done a dozen times today. All she wanted to do was get off but her brother had told her she couldn't cum until their mom could see her.

Watching her brother finger fuck their mom's pussy then ass was the third hottest thing she'd seen in her life. The only things hotter were the first two times she had spied on them. To be fair to the couple, there was way less to look at with her brother only finger fucking mom from this far away. Really, the only thing to watch was her mom's face as her features slowly morph from pleasure to agony and then back to pleasure again. She hoped she looked half as sexy as her mom did when James was touching her, fucking her.

As Jess watched, a weird feeling came over her. No, not a feeling. A desire. She wanted to be the one who made mom's face twist, made her mouth gape, made her hands grip the countertop. Her mouth watered at the image of kneeling in front of her family with her head between mom's legs and tasting her. Her eyes fluttered as she licked her lips, imagining that they were covered with mom's tangy honey and wondered if the taste would be similar to hers. The only pussy she had ever tasted was her own but if mom tasted anything like her she wouldn't want to stop drinking her up. Memories of tasting herself of her brother's cock came back to her and she wondered—

Jess wrenched her hands away from her cunt as her stomach fluttered on the precipice of cumming. With her eyes fixed on a random point of the stairs in front of her, she took in deep breath after deep breath as she tried to calm down. She had never thought about having sex with another woman before, not even when she had made out with two other girls at college to tease a room full of guys. As soft and nice as their lips were compared to the guys she'd kissed, she wasn't turned on by it. So why was it happening now? When her body stopped humming, she looked back downstairs and almost screamed out of surprise when she saw her brother staring right at her. Luckily, mom still had her eyes closed with her mouth open in a soundless moan as his arm was still moving.

He gave Jess a knowing smirk which made her cunt twitch hard before he made a show of pulling his fingers out of mom. His digits glistened under the kitchen lights when he pointed his hand at her and then shoved them in mom's open mouth. Mom's muffled moan barely reached Jess's ear but it was more than loud enough to make her want to run towards the two people she loved the most. Instead, she forced herself to climb the stairs and go back to her room. She didn't want to disappoint her stupid but oh so sexy brother by cumming before he said she could.

James grinned as he watched Jess silently stomp upstairs. He knew it'd be torture for his slutty sister to not cum but he wanted her bursting at the seams for tonight. The bonus of knowing she wanted to do what he wanted made his cock hard but it didn't get him as hard as mom's tongue licking his fingers did. It was a shock the first time mom had taken his cock in her mouth after it had been in her ass but the sight of mom being so dirty had his cock rock hard again. From then on, mom had made it a point to always clean off anything that had been inside her ass.

While he didn't find the physical sensation of having his fingers licked and sucked that erotic, it was knowing who was doing it and why she was doing it that made his cock throb. The not so detailed plan he made with his sister firmly in his mind, he ground his hard cock against his mom's ass and reached up to grab her tits. The mix of her light perfume and a hint of sweat filled his nose as he buried his face in her neck.

Rachel let out a quiet moan as her son kissed her neck like he hadn't done in weeks. She couldn't believe the risk he was taking with his sister, her daughter, just upstairs. A louder moan came from her as he licked up her neck and then bit her earlobe. The sharp pain shot a lance of fire straight into her throbbing pussy. Her knuckles turned white as her hands clamped onto the edge of the sink to keep them there. As much as she needed to touch herself, she knew if she did, there'd be no turning back.

"I can't stand it anymore, mom," he rasped in her ear. "I need to fuck you again."

"God...," she moaned. "We can't honey...your sister—"

"I don't care," he said, kneading her firm tits. "I'm going to fuck you tonight."

"Please," she whined. "We can't."

"I'm going to sneak into your room after Jess falls asleep." James slid a hand up over his mom's mouth and clamped down. "I'm sure I'll be able to find a way to keep you quiet."

Rachel let go just a bit and let out a moan into her son's hand. She didn't know what had come over him but she was seconds away from pulling down her pajamas and begging him to fuck her. Jess being home be damned. And then his body, his hands, his mouth were gone. She spun around in half-anger and half-lust but her son just jerked his head towards the living room and she spun around again in terror.

"Your nipples are rock hard," he whispered then with a raised voice said, "Hey, Jess, wanna watch a movie while mom washes the dishes?"

Rachel didn't bother listening for her daughter's answer as she chanced a glance down at her chest and saw that her son had been telling the truth. Her pebbled sized nipples were rock hard and showing through her shirt. Plus, there was half a wet print of his big hand right over one of them. Anyone who saw her then would've thought she was a slut. They wouldn't be wrong, of course, but they'd definitely get who she was a slut for wrong.

Most of the dishes still lay unwashed in front of her so she got back to it with shaking hands. She hoped the monotonous task would calm her down enough so her daughter wouldn't wonder why her mom was so turned on doing the dishes. When there were only the last few plates left to rinse off, she chanced a look down at her tits and let out a thankful breath when she saw a smooth shirt over her chest. That still left the matter of the handprint.

Rachel's mind raced as she tried to come up with a way to hide the wet spot from her daughter. In the end, the answer was staring her right in the face. As she finished up the last dish, she splashed some water onto her chest and let out a curse as the cold water hardened her nipples again.

"Hey kids," she said as she walked passed the living room as naturally as possible and hoped her daughter wouldn't see her like this. "I've had a pretty long week so I think I'm gonna head up to bed early."

Of course her kids were too engrossed with the movie they were watching to do anything other than say good night to her. She already had a plan in mind when she got to her room. Her phone was sitting on the nightstand and she'd use it to send a message to James and tell him NOT to come to her room tonight. After that, she was going to take a nice long shower and point the nice expensive showerhead in there straight at her burning pussy until the image of her son's cock stopped invading her mind every five seconds.

Her son had beaten her to it though.

I can't wait to fuck you tonight

As much as she wanted to answer her son's message with a "No!" Just as much of her wanted to write back "I can't wait"

While her mind warred, the phone buzzed in her hand and she almost dropped it. Her son had sent her another message.

Don't you dare cum before I fuck you

Rachel let out a whimper as all of the resistance in her fell away. It had just been too long since she'd been fucked. Sure, she could've gone out and had a one night stand or fucked herself silly with a dildo but she knew nothing would ever satisfy her like her son's cock could. And now, she couldn't even relieve some of the pressure inside of her. It didn't even occur to her that she could have just ignored his last message and taken a long shower like she had planned. It was an instinctual reaction to not wanting to disappoint her son, and her lover.

Instead of a long shower, she took a short cold one to take the edge off and resigned herself to watching Netflix. Truth be told, she did have a long week at work and it didn't take long for the iPad to fall from her hands as she fell asleep. Her son and his long, thick cock filled her dreams and her holes. Even in her dreams, though, her son always stopped fucking her cunt or ass right when she was about to reach the point of no return. He even slapped her hands when she reached between her legs and tried to get off on her own. Her hips bucked futility against the air in both realities as she tried to fuck a cock that wasn't there.

In her dream, her son smiled down at her as he knelt between her legs. She had them wrapped tight around him to try and pull him into her. He tapped the head of his cock against her clit, making her squirm. She watched as his enveloped the top half of his cock and pushed it down towards her cunt. When he dragged the fat head between her wet lips she moaned as loud as she could, hoping to entice him to fuck her. Instead all he did was put his hands on her knees and push her legs apart so he could slide the tip of his cock down to her ass.

Wait. If he had two hands pushing at her knees then how could he also be holding his cock?

Snapping her head back, Rachel's mouth dropped in shock. Her daughter and had one arm around her brother's neck as she pressed her naked body against his. Her other hand was holding her brother's cock, guiding it up and down their mom's wet slit. Her son had his face buried in his sister's neck and she could see his lips working against his sister's smooth skin.

Rachel tried to scream at her children to stop touching each other, that what they were doing was disgusting and immoral. No sound came out of her mouth except another moan as her daughter pushed her brother's cock right up against the opening of her cunt and grinned down at her. Just as her daughter started pushing her son's cock inside of her, a loud bang woke Rachel with a start. The iPad still playing next to her provided the only light in her bedroom as she lay there panting.

Her mind raced as she thought about the last few images from her dream. James, she understood but why had they included her daughter? And why had they been touching each other?

The dream did remind her of her wild college days as she dwelled on it. In fact, it was pretty close to what had happened when she had her first threesome with her sorority sister girlfriend and a frat brother they met at a party. It was still one of the few memories she used when she touched herself even after her son had replaced nearly all of them. That still didn't explain why she replaced what should've been her ex with her daughter.

Rachel, of course, had noticed the change in the outfits her daughter wore at home between her spring and summer breaks. Granted, there were a couple of months between the two and it wasn't like she was paying that close attention but she would have sworn that her daughter came home for the summer wearing skimpier things. She had to admit her daughter's body was pretty damn amazing and she did miss the touch of a woman but it was her daughter.

And yet, she was fucking her son.

Shaking her head, she looked over at the clock and found it was almost midnight. Her son should've already snuck into her room and yet she was all alone with only her wet and throbbing cunt for company. A pang of disappointment shot through her as she thought that he must have forgotten about her and fallen asleep. It wasn't until picked up the iPad to stop Netflix that she saw that he had sent her a message almost half an hour ago.

Come to my room

Thankfully, she hadn't put anything on since her shower last night so she just threw on one of her new silk robes, enjoying the feel of the luxurious fabric against her already hard nipples. Slipping out of her room, she walked the short distance to her son's room and pushed at the already cracked open door like she had all those months ago, and like all those months ago she gasped in shock at what she saw.

James was sitting on the edge of the bed facing the door with a welcoming smile on his face. What little of his body she could see was completely naked and the thing blocking her sight was the also naked body of her daughter. Jess was also facing the door but she had her eyes closed and a look of concentration on her face as she bounced on her seat that was her brother's crotch. His hands stopped her from bottoming out as he gently guided her up and down.

Rachel knew exactly what her daughter must have been feeling and it shocked her that she could be silent from taking that long, thick cock inside of her.

"Hi mom."

The words made Rachel jump and Jess opened her eyes at them.

"Hi mom," her daughter repeated with a trembling voice then turned back to look at her brother. She spoke to him like she was begging. "Can your sister slut please go faster now?"

James responded by spanking his sister. Almost immediately, Jess picked up the pace and he let her ass crash into his thighs. As her daughter's moans and grunts filled her son's bedroom, Rachel understood that their silent fucking had been for her benefit. If she had heard them instead of walking in on them...she didn't know what she would have done but it probably wouldn't have been just staring at them like she was doing now.

"Is this what you wanted?"

James's voice made Rachel jump.

"Yes," Jess hissed.

"Tell mom what you're doing."

"I—I'm fucking my baby brother's long, thick cock."

"Where's your brother fucking you?"

"My—my pussy."

Her son's hand came crashing down on her daughter's ass, the sharp crack pausing the fucking. As did his hands clamping down on his sister's hips. She tried to squirm and rock against him but his grip held her firmly in place.

"Try again."

"His cunt. My baby brother is fucking the cunt he owns."

With the correct answer came another spank that announced the freedom to resume her fucking. She took that freedom and started bouncing again. Even with the break, the fire inside Jess hadn't died down one bit. A half-grunt, half-moan escaped her throat every time the full weight of her body forced her brother's cock to split open her cunt.

Rachel hadn't been idle this entire time. After the shock of seeing her children fucking had worn off, all that remained was the sight of two attractive people fucking. It had been decades since she had seen people fucking right in front of her and she had forgotten how much better it was than a video on a screen. The knowledge that the couple in front of her were her own children couldn't be forgotten though as the real life porn flick played out in front of her. Instead of it disgusting her, the knowledge only made her pussy throb and nipples ache. She didn't even realize it when her hands slipped inside of her robe, one to pinch a nipple and one to slide between her already wet lips.

"Oh god. Oh god. I—I'm gonna cum! Can I please cum baby bro? Please?!"

The idea that her son could control her daughter like that made Rachel push two fingers inside of her as she moaned for the first time that night. Jess was too lost in the sensation of taking her brother's cock to hear but James heard his mom loud and clear.

"Cum for us, sis," James said. "Cum for mom and me."

"Oh my god!" Jess cried out as she slammed her ass down for a final time. "Oh fuck!"

Rachel stared in awe as she watched her daughter's entire body tremble and shake before she arched backwards from the powerful orgasm. Both of her hands were below her waist now, one rubbing furiously at her hard clit and the other trying to push a pair of fingers in her cunt as deep as possible. As Jess started to come down from her orgasm, James slid a hand between his sister's legs and gently rubbed her clit. Her daughter shrieked and bent forward into a fetal position at the overwhelming sensation then, amazingly, the tremors and shaking returned. They were gentler this time but it was still visible of evidence of a sudden second orgasm.

The only thing that could've made this hotter was being able to see her son's thick cock but it was still hot enough to push Rachel towards her own orgasm. Her eyes focused on her daughter's convulsing body as took a step forward. The fingers on her clit moved a touch faster and pressed down just a little bit harder...It would only be a few more seconds.

"Don't you dare cum, mom."

Her son's firm voice startled Rachel into looking up to find him staring right at her. Her daughter was still sitting in his lap, bent over, and trying to catch her breath. She looked for some sign that he was joking, that she could touch herself for a few more seconds. Instead, she recognized the hard look on his face. It was the face he made during every swim meet or practice, the one he used when he wanted to beat everyone he swam against, to dominate them all.

Rachel shivered at the sight and pulled her hands away from her cunt.