I, Spy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" James grunted as he exploded inside of his mom. "Take my fucking load mom!"

"Give me your cum baby! Give mommy all of your cum!"

Jess had the best seat in the house as her brother lost all control and bucked his hips, driving his cock inside their mother with short, powerful strokes. The clenching of his balls quickly followed by the twitch at the base of his cock then the pulsing of the thick channel on the underside of his shaft mesmerized her. The number of times it happened would have been unbelievable if she hadn't experienced the copious amount of cum her brother produced first hand and knowing that every time it happened meant that a thick rope of her brother's cum was hitting the deepest parts of her mom's cunt made her wish it was her lips tightly gripping his shaft and getting filled to the brim.

Eventually, the pulsing of his cock slowed then stopped as her brother came down from his peak and caught his breath. For as deep as he had been and as tight as mom's lips were stretch around the thick shaft, he had dumped so much cum inside of mom that it began to seep out and mix with the thick coating of cream already on the shaft. When he finally pulled out, his seed already filled the opening of mom's cunt but his always thick load didn't pour out of the opening. It was as though his cum knew exactly where it was supposed to stay. The sight made her mouth water and just as her brother's cum started to overflow she covered as much of mom's cunt with her mouth as she could.

Mom let out a weak "No" as Jess began to lap up her savory meal. Every lick from her tongue overwhelmed her senses of taste and smell. The pungent note of her brother's seed was the first thing to hit her but mom's tangy spice was the aftertaste left on her tongue. The combination of them only made her want more but she wasn't in a rush as she lapped at her mom's cunt. Far too soon, the taste of her brother's cum faded and all she was left with was her mom but that wasn't anything to complain about it.

After a draining fuck, James settled back against the pillows on his mom's bed and enjoyed the show his mom and sister were putting on as he caught his breath. As a teenage boy, he had, of course, seen porn where two girls fucked each other but he had never even fantasized about seeing it in person, much less the pair being his mom and sister. Even after his explosive orgasm, his cock hadn't deflated much and watching his sister slurp his cum from their mom's cunt and hearing mom's soft moans kept him from softening much further. Taking his cock in his hand, he used mom's cream as lube to stroke himself to full hardness again.

"Ok, my slut of a sister," he said. "It's time to fuck your ass."

Even though nothing was touching her, Jess felt her cunt throb when she heard her brother's words. Just like the loving brother he was, he knew she wouldn't be able to take his thick monster inside of her ass without any prep. Throughout the week, they had worked bigger and bigger plugs inside of her ass. Plugs, that he had made her buy in person at the closest sex shop to their home. She had been so nervous about running into someone she might have known but the shop had been empty. That hadn't stopped her cheeks from turning a flaming red when she brought her purchases to the register.

James rolled mom off of his sister and then kissed her as she lay there, tasting the remnants of mom's cream and his own cum on her lips. As much as he wanted to fuck his sister's ass for the first time, he was in no rush and he wanted her to be comfortable and relaxed as possible. Taking his time, he savored the feel of his sister's lips and tongue on his. As nice as kissing other girls had been, there was something different about kissing his sister's soft lips and the touch of her tongue on his.

When Jess moaned into his mouth and he felt the bed shift, James looked up and found mom between her legs, licking away. Pulling his mouth away let his sister moan out loud and mom's eyes glanced up at him.

"Just getting her ready for you, baby."

He grinned. "Stop before she cums."

After mom nodded and went back to her task, James went to grab the lube from the nightstand. Jess's moans quickly grew louder as mom's experienced mouth worked and then she let out a whine as mom sat up on her heels.

"Come over here, baby. Jess roll onto your stomach. Let mommy do that for you two."

James walked over and handed the bottle to his mom. She stroked on a light coating of lube onto his cock then squirted a bit into Jess's ass. She squirted a little more onto her asshole and spread it around with her fingers before pressing them inside, drawing a deep moan from her daughter.

"How do you want to do this?" he asked her.

Jess had thought about this throughout the week after her brother had decided he wanted to fuck her ass. After reading up on all the options online, she finally decided on one.

"Sit up against the headboard."

James did as she asked and Jess straddled him with her knees on the bed, just touching his hips. While she would have complete control over the speed of the penetration, it wouldn't be the most comfortable choice but she wanted to look at her brother as he took her final virginity. She reached back to line up her brother's cock but found mom's hand already wrapped around it. When she looked behind her, she found mom smiling at her.

"I'm so happy that I can be here for this," Rachel said.

Jess smiled back at her mom before looking forward at her brother again. He was smiling too and she felt his hands take her waist in his grip. He didn't pull her down at all and she knew he wouldn't because he would let her go at her own pace. At least for the first time. And she loved him because of both of those things. After a few deep breaths, she dropped a bit lower and felt her brother's cock touch the entrance of her ass.

As easy as it had gotten to take the largest plug in her ass, it couldn't come close to comparing with the thickness of the fat head of the cock pushing against her asshole. The size of it made Jess reflexively clench which made it practically impossible for her to take her brother as she wanted. She wanted to be the best sister in the world for him but how could she do that if she couldn't even take his cock up her ass? The thought of failing this stressed her out even more. Before her doubts could spiral out of control, Jess felt a pair of soft lips on her neck, just below her left ear.

"Take deep breaths, baby," mom said. With one hand still holding her son's cock, she slid the other down her daughter's flat stomach until she reached her clit. "Let mommy help."

Jess let out a moan and closed her eyes as she felt mom's experienced fingers begin to stroke her hard clit. Mom's lips on her neck and earlobes felt almost as good. The idea that the person giving her so much pleasure was her own mom made it even better. Even though the cock pressed up against her asshole had already given her a mind blowing orgasm a short while ago, this whole situation had her amped up so much that she was quickly approaching her peak again. Any thoughts of the pressure against her ass left her mind as she got closer and closer to cumming.

And then fingers tweaked her nipples, hard.

The sudden, sharp pain forced a yelp from her mouth but also, somehow, connected directly to her clit, spiking the pleasure created by mom's fingers. Her yelp transformed into a groan as her body shuddered. This one didn't come close to the one she had earlier but an orgasm was an orgasm. Hands grasped her hips and pulled as she shuddered. With her mind still lost in pleasure, she didn't understand what they were doing.

"Oh shit," she heard her brother say and she opened her eyes again. He was looking down at their taboo connection.

"You're in my ass, baby bro."

Though her brother's cock was much thicker and longer than the toys she'd had in there before, it barely hurt. All she noticed was a dull ache. If this was the total amount of pain, her brother would be fucking the shit out of her ass as much as he wanted.

"Not quite, young lady," mom said with a laugh from behind her. "It's just the head but the worst is over. But you should still take your time with your brother's cock. He's got a thick one."

With her piece said, mom went back to kissing Jess's neck and shoulders. The college coed appreciated the sensations mom's lips created on her skin because, along with her brother still playing with her tits and nipples, they did just enough to pull her attention away from the ache in her ass as she slid down bit by bit on his thick shaft. Her eyes never left her brother's as she took more and more of him inside of her until the cheeks of her ass touched his legs.

"Oh my god," Jess moaned.

"Does my sister like having her brother's cock balls deep inside of her ass?"

"Don't know yet," she hissed. "I'm so fucking full."

The dull ache had remained throughout the entire penetration but the pain never really got worse. The only change was the feeling of fullness. It was different from having his cock in her cunt but she wasn't sure if she liked it yet. The nice thing about this though was that even if she couldn't get off from being ass fucked, she could at least give her ass to her brother. She didn't want any of her holes off limits to him.

"It's okay," he said before kissing her. "Take all the time you need."

After a few seconds, Jess lifted up a bit and lowered herself back down. Still just the ache so she lifted up higher and sped up a little, then some more and more and more until she was bouncing on her brother's cock. Even better than the lack of pain were the small jolts of pleasure that shot through her every time her asshole stretched around her brother's thick shaft and when she buried him completely inside of her. Soon, the jolts turned into bolts of lightning and she knew she'd love taking her brother's cock up her ass just like she did with her cunt and mouth.

"Is my slut of a sister going to cum from an ass fucking?" James asked, her quickening breathing and moans not lost upon him.

"Yes, I'm going to cum on my brother's cock," she moaned. "Please, can I cum?"

"Not yet. Keep bouncing that ass some more."

James almost couldn't believe how tight of a grip his sister's ass had on his cock as she continued her fuck herself on him. It was the tightest thing he'd ever felt and he had hoped ass fucking didn't hurt her because he didn't want to give this up. He should have known it wouldn't though because his sister's mouth and cunt seemed to be made for his cock and her ass wasn't an exception. As his sister grunted and groaned on top of him, he caught sight of mom behind her with a smile on her face and her hands rubbing at her clit and cunt. He smiled back at her and she let out a soft moan.

"Oh! Please!" Jess whined between grunts. "Can I cum? Please?!"

"You may cum."

Her brother's words opened the floodgates and she screamed, "Oh god!" as her body began to shiver. It wasn't the strongest orgasm her brother had given her but she still saw stars as the wave crashed down on her. When she gathered her senses again, she found her ass throbbing with a little more pain but it wasn't too bad. Especially because she was lying on her brother's warm chest and he was softly kissing her on the top of her head. The gentleness of his actions was almost as good as the sensation of full that the hard cock in her ass was giving her. She knew he'd want to take her now but loved him even more because he was giving her the time she needed to catch her breath.

"Time to get ass fucked," he said as he sat up.

Jess grinned and didn't bother asking how he wanted her. He would use those big, strong arms of his to move her into position and she loved how being tossed around made her feel like she was his to use as he wanted. Those big, strong arms lifted her off his cock, leaving her feeling empty and cold inside but she'd be full again very soon. With little effort, her brother pulled her to the edge of the bed then flipped her over so her legs hung down and her feet were just touching the floor.

"Spread your ass cheeks."

She reached behind her to obey him and she knew he had to be staring at her glistening holes when she pulled them apart.

His sister's sphincter was gaping and winking at him, like it was begging to be filled. So he did as it asked. If it had been mom bent over in front of him, he would have just rammed his cock inside of her, knowing that she could take it, and that she enjoyed it. Instead, James just pushed in with the firmness of knowing that his sister had his cock inside of her already but not so hard because it was still basically her first time.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out as he buried himself balls deep with a grunt.

Not giving her a moment to readjust to him, he pulled back until just his tip was stretching her ass open before thrusting back inside of her tight ass. With every stroke, he fucked her harder and faster. The sound of her cries grew louder and louder in the room, along with the smacking of his hips into her ass cheeks.

"Yes! Pound your sister's slutty ass harder! Faster!"

Like the good brother he was, he listened to his big sister and drove into her with more and more force until she screamed, "Right there! Right there! Don't stop! I'm—You're gonna make me cum!"

"Cum on your brother's cock! Cum for him!"

His sister grunted then curled up until her stomach was off the bed as her ass clamped down on the shaft inside it like a vice. The strength of it forced him to slow down but he didn't stop thrusting into his sister's ass and every time he buried himself her legs shook from the overpowering sensation. When her ass finally relaxed, he picked up speed and power again until she was crying out again. And then something muffled her voice.

When James looked up from the sight of the rippling ass, he found mom sitting down with her legs spread in front of his sister. One hand had a fistful of his sister's brunette locks, lifting her face so she could lick the cunt in front of her. The other hand was pinching her small nipples back and forth.

"Your sister was getting a little loud," mom said with a wink before throwing her pretty face back and closing her eyes before she moaned from the tongue buried between her lips.

The sight only drove James to fuck his sister even harder. After she pulled her face away from mom's cunt three times to scream that she was cumming again, he felt his balls twitch but he wanted to cum with his sister so he slowed down a little until her muffled moans picked up in volume again. When they did, he pulled his sister upright and enveloped her full tits with his hands while his hips sawed back and forth as fast as they could.

"Gonna cum soon, sis," he grunted into her ear. "Cum with your baby brother."

"Yes," she hissed and brought a hand to her clit. "Cum in me!"

Mom hadn't been idle during this because, when he looked down at her, she had three fingers thrusting in and out of her cunt and the other was still pinching at her nipples. His ass fucking hadn't helped his sister with her inexperienced pussy eating technique but it had kept mom on edge so her moans quickly grew louder as she knew how to get herself off.

"Look at mom," he said. "Look at her about to cum watching her daughter getting ass fucked by her son."

"God," his sister said. "It's so fucking hot."

"That's it baby," mom said. "Fuck your sister's ass and make her cum."

After a dozen or so more thrusts, his balls churned and tingled. His hips slowed then he pounded into his sister's ass at a furious pace. He pinched his sister's nipples hard and she moaned as her fingers flew against her clit. Mom's own moans joined her daughter's as her hips bucked against the air in front of them. It wouldn't be long any of them.

Mom went over the cliff first. She grunted and moaned before falling back on the bed as her hips bucked against her hands. The sight and sound pushed James to follow as he buried himself completely inside of his sister and bucked against her ass as his balls spat out rope after rope of cum.

"Oh shit!" he grunted. "Take my fucking cum!"

"Fill me up! Oh god! I can feel it! Fill my ass up! It's so hot!"

As amazing as it felt to have her brother cum inside of her cunt, it couldn't compare to what it felt like having him cum inside of her ass. She swore she could feel his shaft expanding after every hard twitch as it shot rope after rope of his thick cum to the deepest parts of her ass. And the heat of cum felt like liquid fire in her ass instead of the gentle warm bath it was in her cunt. The new sensations triggered yet another explosion that had been building inside of her and her moans quickly joined formed a chorus with her mom's.

After what felt like forever, the trio finally began to catch their breaths. Jess didn't have do anything but fall back down on the bed after James let her go. Likewise, her mom fell backwards after her stomach stopped clenching down on the nonexistent cock inside of her. James had to stumble sideways before he could collapse next to his sister. As soon as he laid down, she draped on arm over him because she wanted to never stop touching him, sexual or not. They looked over at each other at almost the same time and smiled.

"Mom," Rachel heard her son say. "Time to clean."

With a grin, she rolled off the bed and walked over to the side where her children lay exhausted, and satisfied. The sight in front of her filled her with happiness because she never imagined she would ever share something like with them, not even after she started sleeping with her son. Society told her the act was wrong, and she couldn't help but wonder if she was somehow taking advantage of her son in some way. Instead, he had proved her wrong by showing her just what a loving act it could be with his sister, her daughter.

Of course, the sight in front of her also made her mouth water. Her son's cock drooped off to the side and softened with every beat of his heart. She knew, however, from firsthand experience it wouldn't take much effort or time for him to be ready again. Streaks of cum lined the shaft. Cum also lined her daughter's thighs and rolled down her legs as more and more of it drooled from her gaping ass. It was like they were matching set of erotic modern art. It was a shame she had to ruin the exhibits.

The taste of slightly sweet lube and salty cum with a hint of earthy ass on her son's cock was a familiar one to Rachel because her son had fucked her ass plenty enough and she always cleaned up after herself. She wasted no time in licking up every individual steak of cum from his shaft before swirling her tongue around the messy head to clean up the remnants of his savory seed. Once all the visible cum was gone, she slowly took him into her throat until her lips were pressed into his trimmed pubes. She kept her lips tight against the thick shaft as she pulled away until just the tip was in her mouth. She repeated the slow throat fucking three times to make sure she got every bit of mess taken care of. When she finally pulled away from her son's cock, it had almost regained its full hardness. As much as she wanted to take him into her throat or cunt or ass, she had one more thing to do.

Quite a bit of his enormous load had trailed its way down her daughter's legs by now but Rachel knew the thick core of it was in her ass. She wanted every bit of it but she dropped to her knees and elbows first, her tongue repeating what it had just done to her son's cock by licking up every long streak of cum from the legs in front of her. Once they were clean, she attached her mouth to her daughter's wrinkled hole and gently swirled her tongue.