I, Spy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now at the source, the scent of cum, ass, and lube filled her mouth and nose as she pressed her tongue against and into her daughter's ass. Soft moans filled the room as the taste of cum overwhelmed the rest of the flavors as her son's seed poured into her mouth. The puckered ring contracted against her tongue as her daughter's moans grew louder.

"Oh my god, mom. I can't believe how good that feels." Rachel felt her daughter begin to rock up and down. "M—mom. Right there. Right there, mom. Please don't stop. Please!"

"Does mom eating your ass feel good?"

"Yes! I can't believe how good it feels!"

Rachel grinned into her daughter's ass as she continued to lap to lap at it and listened to her children's nasty conversation. As much as her son filled her daughter's ass with his cream with his usual enormous load, the rhythmic contractions of Jess's muscles and the constant work of her tongue eventually cleaned most of the deep, savory flavor out of her. That didn't stop her though because her daughter's moans grew higher and higher in pitch.

"Are you gonna cum from having your ass eaten out?"

"Yes! I'm gonna cum. Don't stop! Don't stop!"

"Only sluts cum from having their asses eaten. Are you a slut?"

"Yes! I'm a slut! I'm your slut, baby bro! Please let me cum!"

"Cum for us, sis. Cum on mom's tongue."

Unlike the deep guttural screams James ripped from his sister, and herself, with his thick cock and deep fucking, Rachel's soft tongue drew a series of long whines as Jess began to shiver on the bed. Her daughter tried to escape from the continued assault of her tongue but with her hands holding down on the small of her daughter's back and trapping her against the bed, the girl had nowhere to go. She had an idea of what her daughter was experiencing because her son had quickly learned she enjoyed the tortuous feeling of being overstimulated. It was yet another thing mother and daughter had in common.

Mom finally let up on her ass and, when Jess could finally breathe again, she dragged herself onto the bed and rolled over. With a satisfied smile on her face, she thought about how amazing it was that she had cum so hard and so many times from her first ass fuck and it was even crazier that she had cum from mom eating her ass. She never imagined her ass fucked or licked could feel so good.

The bed shifted and Jess looked over to find mom smiling down at her. She started to thank her for the last orgasm but found mom's lips on hers. A couple of times in college she had kissed other girls and this time different because they were both completely sober. It didn't change the fact that all the girls she had kissed somehow had softer lips than all the guys she had ever kissed, her brother included. That didn't change the fact that kissing mom felt almost as good as kissing James because they loved each other. It wasn't quite the same because it wasn't quite the same kind of love but she felt the warmth behind the act from her mom.

When mom and daughter finally stopped kissing, they found a son and brother staring hungrily at them in all his muscular glory while slowly fisting his again raging hard cock.

"Ready for more?"