I, Spy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute or so, Mr. Franklin walked into his daughter's room, still dressed in his work clothes of a suit and tie. Except that he had already lost his suit jacket and shoes and was undoing the knot of his red silk tie. The man stopped in his tracks in full view of Jess when his eyes fell on his daughter. While the older man was nowhere near the shape of her brother, he also didn't have a full-on dad bod either so he filled out his white dress shirt nicely. She'd caught more than a few of the neighborhood housewives giving him a once over during their numerous summer pool parties.

"What's with the old uniform, baby?"

"I thought you might like it," Emily said as she stepped into view with a grin on her face.

"I do like it."

Even though it wasn't as revealing or slutty as a Halloween or porn costume, Jess understood because it was their real high school uniform. Something they'd worn dozens of times

The size contrast between the thick, six-foot father and petite, five-foot nothing daughter always amused Jess. It amused her less when her best friend wrapped her arms around her dad's neck while his hands went immediately to her narrow waist. She stood up on her toes while he bent down a little so their lips could meet. Even with the mounting evidence in front of her, Jess still expected the kiss to be chaste because no one besides her sick family would do something like devour their family member's lips. While Emily and her dad didn't technically devour each other's lips, their kiss started slow and never ended.

Déjà vu washed over Jess as she watched the incestuous couple melt into each other. As crazy, confusing, and amazing as the show in front of her was, it wasn't as visceral as her previous bit of voyeurism. How could it be? Nothing would ever be as hot as discovering her own mother and brother fucking.

Feelings of disgust bubbled up in her even as her nipples started stiffening thanks to the live porno in front of her. No father was supposed to run his hands down his daughter's sides then grab her ass. No daughter was supposed to return the favor and slide her hands down his chest then cup the crotch of his slacks. They definitely weren't supposed to moan into each other's mouths as they touched the other's body.

Any feelings of disgust vanished when she felt a body step behind her and a pair of strong hands cupped her breasts.

"Did you know about this?" her brother asked so quietly she almost didn't hear him.

Jess didn't trust herself not to moan loudly as her brother's hands began to tease her nipples through her thin dress, mimicking the actions of Mr. Franklin in front of them, so she just shook her head instead. The show in front of them affected her brother too because she felt the beginnings of a hard column against her ass so she pushed back against it.

"This is so fucked up," he breathed into her ear. "But so hot."

As she watched her best friend dropped to her knees and undid her dad's pants while he took off his shirt to reveal his barrel chest, Jess had to agree. Mr. Franklin's cock was well on its way to a full erection by the way it pushed at the boxer briefs caging it. A few tugs later, it popped free and Emily gave its tip a kiss which drew a groan from her dad. She lifted it up then dropped down a little more so she could give it a slow lick from base to tip, making sure she gave an extra swipe or two where the tip met the shaft which drew a louder groan from above the girl.

The siblings watched as Emily repeated the act again and again while looking straight up at her dad, until he closed his eyes and dropped his head back. She kept at it for a few more licks before she stopped and let it fall forward so the raging blood flooding it held it up. Her best friend glanced towards the closet and grinned as she began to stroke her dad's cock with a gentle corkscrew motion. The sight of her best friend giving her own father a handjob made Jess's heart race in her chest. Sure, the sex act turned her on but knowing that they were father and daughter made her head faint.

"That's it, baby. Stroke daddy's cock just how he taught you."

Jess jerked in surprise, not expecting Mr. Franklin to talk but, again, that should've been obvious. The intrusion of reality focused her and made her notice details she hadn't seen before. The second most evident being the fact Mr. Franklin shaved or waxed his entire crotch smooth like a porn star. The most evident being Mr. Franklin's cock. It looked shorter and thinner than her brother's porn ready monster but it easily would've been the biggest she'd seen if not for said brotherly monster. The one area where the older man had the younger beat was the size of his balls. Instead of the two distinct golf ball sized eggs her brother had, Mr. Franklin had a baseball sized sack. Emily's free hand reached up and cupped and caressed her father's large scrotum while her other continued to stroke him.

Even though Jess had been in the same position with her brother a countless number of times the past few weeks, it still shocked her to see her best friend lean forward and kiss her father's cock. Instead of pulling away, the blonde parted her lips and poked her tongue out so it could dance around the bulbous tip as if she was French kissing it. Mr. Franklin let out a moan as his daughter began to lap at his member and then a longer, deeper one when she concentrated on the super sensitive point where shaft met head.

Mr. Franklin must have lost his patience because after a minute or so of licking just the tip, he took his daughter's head into his hands and pulled her forward. Emily obeyed the wordless suggestion, opened her mouth, and took her father's cock into her mouth. The girl couldn't get the entire length in her mouth without gagging but she did use the thick spit she choked up as lube to stroke the part of the shaft she couldn't fit.

Jess wondered how many times the father/daughter pair had done this before and when had it started. It was strangely arousing to think that she was fucking her brother and mom even as her best friend was fucking her dad. Her brother must have felt the same way because he squeezed her tits harder while his cock grew hard between the cheeks of her ass. She dearly wished they were both naked so she could feel his hot flesh against hers. Instead, she had to settle for two pieces of clothing between them as she grinded against him.

They must've been doing this for a while, Jess thought because Mr. Franklin didn't do much of anything but look down with his hands resting on his daughter's head while she worshiped his cock. In and out it went of her mouth as her hands stroked his shaft and fondled his balls. When her mouth got tired, she switched from languidly licking him from root to tip or lapping at his balls while she continued to fist his cock until she was ready to gag on him again. She varied the speed and depth of the blowjob for what felt like forever until she pulled her mouth away and slapped herself on the cheek with the spit-covered cock while she grinned up at her father.

"Ready to fuck your little cheerleader, now, Daddy?"

"Always, baby girl. Always."

It didn't take long for the pair to rearrange themselves. Emily climbed up onto the bed where she and Jess had spent weeks, maybe months, worth of time over their years of friendship studying or on their phones or trying on makeup and outfits. Mr. Franklin followed and Emily shuffled off to the side so he could lie down. Emily straddled her father on her knees and reached behind her to guide his cock to her opening. Both father and daughter moaned as she settled back and the incestuous cock entered her.

"Oh my god, daddy," Emily said as she began to slide back and forth. "You feel so good."

"That's it, baby girl. Ride daddy's cock."

And so she did.

From the closet, Jess and James had the perfect profile view of the daughter rocking on top of her father. Mr. Franklin reached for her ass but as with the blowjob, he didn't try to guide her. He only wanted to squeeze those tight cheeks. Too bad the siblings couldn't see it. The only problem with the view was that Emily still had on her clothes. Not that either of the two actually fucking had a problem with that as the groaned and moaned into each other's ears.

"Show daddy your tits, baby."

Emily rocked against her dad for a few more seconds before sitting upright. With practiced fingers that had put on and removed the cheerleading top hundreds if not thousands of times, she unzipped it and flung it towards the closet. With her small but pert tits revealed, she grabbed them herself and pinched her nipples as she bounced up and down on her dad's cock and moaned louder and louder. Her dad moved his hands to her hips and helped her with her efforts but, finally, it wasn't enough for the man. Planting his feet on the bed, he began to drive his hips up every time he pulled her down.

The sudden increase in speed and strength had an immediate effect on Emily as she threw her head back and moaned, "So hard. So good, daddy," before her jaw went slack.

"That's it. Be a good girl and cum on daddy's cock."

"I'm--I'm gonna cum on your cock daddy!" Emily yelped before letting out a keening sound as she leaned forward, planted her hands on his chest, and bucked against him.

In all their time as friends, Jess had never seen or heard Emily have sex before but now she'd never be able to see her best friend in quite the same way. Emily looked gorgeous being fucked by her dad and it was super hot to see the father and daughter fuck like rabbits but she didn't have the urge to have sex with her like she had when she saw her brother. Maybe it was because they'd practically grown up together and seen each other naked a countless number of times but she considered the girl a sister...which didn't exactly make sense with her current familial situation. But that's how she felt.

Her brother must have had no qualms as he ground his crotch against her ass. She always knew he had a crush on Emily because of how he always glanced at her when they happened to be together. Not that he had a chance because Emily always said she liked jocks, which, even with his ripped body, her brother definitely was not. That didn't mean he couldn't enjoy the show, and Jess was sure she'd be in for a great time after they got out of the closet.

Speaking of the show, Emily had mostly recovered from her orgasm and was lying on top of her dad. He took the initiative and rolled them over. She let out a little whimper when he pulled out of her, and Jess knew exactly how it felt to lose that wonderous feeling of fullness. Mr. Franklin continued to slide down and until he settled his face between her legs.

"No, daddy. Just fuck me. Please fuck your little girl."

Mr. Franklin sat back on his haunches, his angry red cock jutting out in front of him and coated with his daughter's slick arousal.

"Is this what my baby girl wants?" he asked as he took his cock into his hands and began to stroke.

"Mm-hmm. I want daddy's cock inside me. Please daddy."

"Christ. What a slut," Mr. Franklin growled. "Since you're a slut you should get fucked like one!"

"Yes, daddy, fuck your little girl's tight pussy like a slut!" she yelped as her daddy flipped her over and grabbed her hips to lift her up to on her knees.

Mr. Franklin's clapped his left hand onto her tight ass cheek then pulled it to the side to reveal his baby girl to him. His other hand aimed his cock and, without any warning, he pushed inside. Emily moaned a long "Yes" as her daddy sank the entire length of his cock into her with one hard thrust. For all the dirty talk, he pulled out achingly slow until just the tip remained lodged inside before sliding into the hilt again. She turned her face towards the closet and had a look of pure bliss on it as her daddy slowly long stroked her.

But it didn't take long for Emily to need more.

"Fuck me faster, daddy. Fuck me harder. Harder, daddy!" the girl chanted again and again in time with her daddy's quickening strokes. "Fuck me, daddy! Fuck me!"

The sounds of a hard fucking filled the bedroom and Jess's moans would've joined in if it weren't for the fact that James had covered her mouth with his left hand. His other hand was under her dress and teasing her soaking cunt. She gently rocked in his hands, not only to flutily try and get him to rub her harder and faster but to give some pleasure to his cock pressed up against her ass. The harder breaths against her ears and neck was proof it was working and it only made her grind faster.

No matter how good her brother's fingers felt, Jess didn't dare close her eyes. She wanted to watch every second of the incestuous coupling in front of her. Mr. Franklin had one hand on his daughter's shoulder and the other held onto her bunched up skirt, pulling on her even as he thrust forward. His daughter had her hands planted on the bed by now and pushed back every time her daddy's thrust forward, making their bodies crash together as hard and fast as possible.

Emily made that keening sound again as her daddy's cock made her cum for the second time that afternoon. Like the loving daddy he was, Mr. Franklin pulled his daughter upright and held her against his body as she bucked against him, letting the waves crash over her until the strength left her body. She collapsed and he let her fall slowly. Out popped his raging cock, glistening with her cream, when she hit the bed.

"Christ," Mr. Franklin said, a little out of breath. "What's gotten into you today, baby?"

"You, daddy," she said as she rolled over. "You've gotten into me today."

"And here I thought I was supposed to be the one making the dad jokes."

"I suppose, daddy, you've gotten into me a little today."

"No points for using the same joke."

Emily pouted before sitting up. "May I please ride you, daddy?"

"Of course, baby."

The pair rearranged themselves with practiced movements but the look of surprise on Mr. Franklin's face said that Emily rarely danced for him. She didn't have that much rhythm, especially with the lack of music, but everyone's eyes followed her swaying hips nonetheless while her eyes were locked on the closet opening. It was a little weird that her best friend seemed like was putting on a show more for the siblings in the closet than her own father. That curiosity was lost when she undid the zipper to the skirt just an inch and let the movement of her hips do the rest of the work of sliding the bottom half of the cheerleading outfit down her slim legs.

Jess expected Emily to spin around to face her daddy once the skirt hit the floor but the blonde just shook her ass at him before lowering herself onto his lap. Mr. Franklin tried to guide his cock inside of her again but she dropped down enough that he could only slip his erection between the cheeks of her ass. He didn't seem to mind that much as he helpfully spread his legs out and took hold of his daughter's hips as she began the impromptu lap dance. There were no rules at this private strip club so he ran his hands up her body and cupped his daughter's breasts, using them to hold her down as she ground her pussy against his hard cock.

The brother and sister hiding the closet watched father and daughter grind against each other even as they were in similar position. Jess wasn't sure if it was better than her brother hadn't fucked her yet or if she envied her best friend because she already had an incestuous cock inside of her. It didn't actually matter though because she knew it'd be impossible for her to keep quiet if her brother was fucking her while she watched her best friend getting fucked by her daddy. Though the most the two girls had ever done while in the same room was make out with someone, the thought of getting fucked side by side with her best friend by their respective incestuous partner made her shiver with desire. But she knew it wasn't the right moment to reveal themselves.

"Do you like how I grind on you, daddy?"

"Of course I do, baby. But daddy is still waiting for you to ride him," he said as his hands ran up the sides of her body to cup her breasts before returning to her hips. "I know I taught you better than this."

"But daddy, I thought you liked it when I teased you?" she asked as her ass ground circles onto her daddy's lap, and cock.

While the teasing tone of Emily's voice said one thing, her own fingers rubbing her clit said another. Jess knew exactly how her best friend felt. Fucking her brother lit a fire in her that just couldn't be quenched with one or two or even three orgasms. She wanted to be fucked and fucked until she couldn't remember her own name, and her brother graciously gave her that experience every time. And now Jess was certain her best friend was putting on a show for them because if it was her, she'd already be riding her brother's cock.

She desperately wanted to return the favor but then realized she already had earlier in the day. That had been an unknowing show though, and she wanted to know. She wanted to see and be seen during their taboo couplings. The thought of it made her pussy throb but maybe that was just her brother's rhythmic rubbing of her clit.

A short yelp from Emily dragged Jess out of her erotic musings and back to the action. Mr. Franklin had lifted his daughter up by her ass with a firm an underhand grip and was in the process of lowering her down. Emily reached behind her and helpfully aimed the steel rod at her target. Her best friend moaned and shuddered as she sank into her daddy's lap. The siblings had the perfect view to see her daddy's cock pierce her entrance then Emily's pussy being split open by the thick cock.

Much like when she watched her brother and mother, Jess was mesmerized by how the sexy the unconscious reaction of the cock and sack underneath it flexing as it entered a warm channel. Though she did have the sudden wish to see the cock she knew so well do the penetrating of her best friend because, well, she thought it looked better than Mr. Franklin's. Still, she couldn't deny how it made her insides throb to actually see his cock sliding in and out of his daughter's pussy.

"Oh god, Daddy...You always fill me up so good."

She had to bite her lower lip to stop a moan from escaping as her brother's fingers began to stroke her clit in time with Emily's slow, repeated penetrations. The pain did nothing to calm the fluttering in her stomach though and her hips began to buck against her brother's hold.

"Put your knees together, baby, and bounce on Daddy's cock."

"Yes, Daddy," Emily said as she immediately brought her knees together, blocking the view.

Not that they needed to see the actual penetration to understand what was happening. Emily's near constant moans in between crying out for her Daddy to go harder, faster, that he was filling her so good, that she loved his Daddy cock, among other filth coming from her mouth, made it clear what was happening. Mr. Franklin did his best to make his daughter happy as he helped her bounce up and down with one hand on her waist and the other cupping an ass cheek. Her own breasts filled her hands and she kneaded the petite mounds of flesh. It didn't take long for the daughter to close her eyes and tighten her face in agony as the pleasure overtook her.

Jess wasn't far behind but she forced herself to keep her eyes open as the sights and sounds in front of her and her brother's fingers made her pussy clench down on a non-existent cock. Again, she had to bite down on her lip to stop herself from moaning and screaming like the incestuous slut she was. Emily's cries might have drowned hers out though as her best friend lost the strength in her legs and fully impaled herself on her Daddy's cock. When her petite body curled up and began to shiver and shake, her cries stopped but her mouth remained wide open in a soundless scream.