I, Spy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me?" came the voice from outside again, reminding the siblings that they really had to leave.

"Sorry," Jess said as she released his thumb. "Just changing back."

The knit bottoms were easy to deal with, even if they were a touch wet because of her leaking juices. The inner half of the top, however, was so soaked with the spit she had drooled to lube the path of her brother's shaft that it was blatantly darker than the rest of the knit fabric. Her brother could only shrug when she pointed at the evidence of their activity then handed her the t-shirt she wore to the mall. She shrugged too then slipped the shirt on over the wet top.

When they were presentable as possible, James opened the door to the booth and found a pretty blonde glaring at the pair. She looked to be around their age, maybe a little older, probably a college student working a crappy retail job over the summer. The glare didn't last long on her face when the blonde got a good look at James. In the back of her mind, Jess always knew her brother was handsome but it shocked her how quickly the anger vanished from the girl's face.

"Sorry for taking so long," James said. "Like I said, my girlfriend's zipper got stuck."

"Oh, um," the blonde said, almost mesmerized as she stared at the man in front of her. "You aren't supposed to have two people in these rooms."

"Sorry, she wanted my opinion on all the suits she wanted to buy," he said, holding up said suits. "We also spilled...a drink on one of them but don't worry, we're gonna buy it too."

At that, the girl leaned over and her eyes scanned the fitting room behind him to find no drink whatsoever, only Jess with her shirt just going over her head. Her nostrils flared and she raised a well-manicured eyebrow before her lips lifted into a grin. The grin only grew bigger when she glanced down at his khaki shorts and saw his softening cock still pressed up against the fabric.

"Oh, I'm sure you spilled something," she said before winking at him. "And I bet it was tasty."

James expected the girl to move aside so he could get through but she only left enough room so that he'd have to squeeze by. Only a few months ago, he would've been embarrassed just talking to a girl as cute as the one in front of him but knowing he could turn both a strong, successful woman like his mom and a smart, popular girl like his sister into a drooling messes did wonders for his confidence. That confidence made him slide past the girl, close enough that his crotch touched her hip. The girl winked at him and he returned the wink.

Jess couldn't believe her brother had rubbed his half-hard cock against a complete stranger. Where had the shy, nerdy kid she knew all her life gone? Then again, he wasn't that shy, nerdy kid when he demanded mom or her to move into whatever position he wanted to fuck them in next. And if they were too slow from being completely cum drunk, he'd just use those big strong hands and arms of his to move them himself and start pounding away. The memories of his cock sawing in and out of her made her unconsciously lick her lips.

Instead of the confidence her younger brother showed, she couldn't meet the clerk's eyes as she followed him. The other girl absolutely knew what had happened in the fitting room and that fact made Jess's cheeks more than a little flushed. It was one thing to be her brother's cumslut in the privacy of their home but it was different out in public.

The other reason why she couldn't look at the clerk in the eye was the twinge of jealousy she felt. Sharing him with mom was one thing but she never even considered the possibility that other women might want her brother. That was ridiculous as she thought about it. He was smart, funny, handsome, kind, and could fuck like a god. Why wouldn't other women want him?

"Wait a sec," the clerk said, stopping Jess with a hand on her shoulder. "You didn't clean it all up."

Jess looked up and her eyes widened as the pretty blonde clerk reached out and ran a finger up her chin. The clerk then held up the finger and let the now wet digit shine in the harsh light of the fitting room. If it wasn't immediately obvious as to what the thick, white liquid was, there would've been no mistaking the smell as the clerk took a big sniff of it. If the clerk had any experience at all, she'd know exactly what the salty funk was. And from the flirting with her brother...

"Smells delicious," the clerk said with a smile. With a loss of words Jess could only stare at the cum covered finger and unconsciously lick her lips again. "I bet it tastes delicious too."

Jess's mouth dropped a little as the clerk opened wide and inserted the finger as deep as she could. The clerk's cheeks caved in then pushed out as her tongue swirled around the finger. Her already blushing cheeks flushed even further as she remembered doing something similar thing to her mom last night. Whatever jealousy she had vanished as she thought about what it'd be like to kiss and be kissed by a girl around her age after her brother had fucked them both.

"I knew it," the clerk said after slowly pulling her finger out of her mouth while never taking her blue eyes off of Jess's. "Delicious."

Whatever jealousy Jess had felt vanished as she stared at the girl's glistening lips. Besides, it wasn't as though her brother was actually fucking. A little flirting was harmless. The clerk winked at her and smiled a knowing smile then slowly licking her lips, starting from the top. Before the tongue could reach the lower lip, Jess felt the urge to kiss the girl rise from deep inside of her and, instead of fighting it, leaned forward. Even though she really only had mom as the data point for the comparison, Jess knew for certain that girls had softer lips than guys. Not that it mattered because she loved kissing her brother much more.

Jess didn't let her lips linger for too long on the clerk's pair but it was long enough to taste the last hint of her brother's cum. When she pulled away, the clerk's tongue grazed her lips and the pretty girl gave her a wink before all three of them walked to the registers. There, the clerk rung them up, glancing at the siblings almost constantly. The courage she felt just a minute ago had vanished once they left the back hallway as she wondered if any of the few other shoppers in the store knew what had happened in the fitting rooms. None of them even glanced their way though as the siblings walked out of the store hand in hand.

A few hours later found the pair back home after their excursion. Aside from their adventure in the beachwear changing room and a stop at Victoria's Secret, the trip to the mall felt like a date to both of them. Granted, it hadn't been that long since a trip to the mall counted as a date for Jess and she already found it a little quaint but enjoyed it nonetheless. In fact, she enjoyed it a lot more than the dates she had in college. Most of those happened in crummy dive bars with music so loud she couldn't hear what the guy was saying. She liked catching up with him after the past few years of considering him to be her annoying little brother.

Of course, her little brother still deserved to be teased a little so when their mom sent a message that she'd be staying late at work interrupted her texting, Jess decided to put on an impromptu fashion show with the day's purchases. He made it easy enough by sitting up in his room and playing some shooting game on his computer since they got back from their shopping trip. With a grin and without her phone, she rushed upstairs to her room and laid out the outfits she bought today. It didn't take long to pick one out.

"Hey, baby bro," Jess said as she walked into his room without knocking. "Mom said she's gonna be late at the office."

Her brother was too engrossed on his game to do more than say "Okay" but she stepped over to his desk and sat on the edge. It was only then that he glanced over at her and she almost laughed when he did a double take. She sat straight up dressed in the knit bikini, pushing out the breasts that he had fucked in the fitting room earlier in the day. She stood up again then bent over towards him. His eyes followed her cleavage on their way down and she felt a little tingle in her stomach. As one of her hands landed in his lap, she planted a kiss on his cheek before standing up straight again.

With a wink, she spun on the balls of her feet then strutted out of his room, one foot in front of the other to make sure her ass swayed just right.

"Oh fuck," she heard him say as she turned into the hallway. "Sorry, I got distracted."

A few minutes later, she walked in wearing the striped bikini he picked and sat on his desk again. She remained there for a minute before pulled the triangles of the top to each side, revealing her breasts to him. Her nipples were well on their way to being hard when he looked over and she helped those efforts by lightly running circles on the rubbery nubs with her index fingers until they stood stiff. When they did she gave them a good pinch and let out a moan as the pain shot straight into her pussy.

Her brother's frantic hands had long since stopped moving on the keyboard and mouse and a death cry came from the speakers. She stood up again and repeated the kiss and grope but she let her hand linger on his bulge. Once again, her brother apologized as she left his room again.

Instead of the last bikini on her next trip she wore an outfit she got at Victoria's Secret. Instead of just waiting there like he had first done in the swim shop, he pointed out things he liked, which was quite a bit. She only bought three of them because she wanted to save the rest for later but she really enjoyed knowing that he wanted to see her in such sexy things.

She started with a white lace corset with the matching panties and thigh high stockings with a bit of frilly lace at the top. The outfit didn't show off that much of her body but she hadn't let him see her when she tried them on at the store. That was why his jaw actually dropped when he saw her and she grinned at him. Instead of sitting at the edge of his desk, this time she lifted her toned, athletic leg and placed a foot on the armrest of his chair. When her brother finally looked over, she ran hands up and down the soft fabric encasing her leg once before pulling on his hand and doing the same with his hand. Instead of kissing him on the cheek this time, she bent over further to kiss the bulge in his shorts after giving his cock a firm squeeze.

She repeated the process two more times with the last bikini and the second of the three lingerie pieces, a red lace plunge body suit. Each time, she went further with her groping, pulling out his cock then stroking it a few times. Each time, her brother died in his game and had to apologize to his friends. The last piece from Victoria's Secret was the first he picked out and the one she wanted to show off the most.

It was an unlined black lace bra, sheer enough that her nipples were visible, with the matching panties and a garter belt. Instead of the classy fancy lace thigh highs, her brother had picked out fishnet stockings. Like what she thought in the store when she looked at herself in the fitting room mirror, she thought the same thing as she stared at herself in her bedroom. She looked like a dirty slut. The idea that it was all for her brother had her pussy throbbing.

Her brother's eyes never left her body when she stepped into his room and did a little spin to show off the entire outfit.

"Holy shit...," he muttered as she walked closer and closer.

He didn't object when she spun his chair around causing yet another death in his game. She pushed his knees apart and was pleased to see that he hadn't bothered to put away his cock as she knelt.

"You better tell your friends you can't play anymore," she said as she knelt between his legs and lowered her mouth to his rock hard cock.

About an hour or so later, found the siblings fucking in James's bed. Jess was lying flat on her stomach and he was straddling her thighs, his cock stuffing her already cum-filled pussy again and again. Truthfully, the prone position wasn't her favorite as her brother couldn't get as deep inside of her as the others but she knew he loved watching her ass ripple as he fucked her. Besides, that wasn't to say it didn't feel good as she could feel yet another orgasm approaching and moaned even louder.

"I'm close. So close. Baby brother. Don't stop! Don't stop! Keep fucking your sister!"

Jess moaned even louder as she felt her brother press the weight of his body against her back. His hips didn't slow down one bit as his cock drilled into her again and again, pushing into her just a bit deeper. The new depth just about did the trick and she felt the familiar clenching inside of her on the precipice of drowning her.

"Cum you slut. Cum on your brother's cock."

So she did with a cry. Her body bucked as much as it could sandwiched between her brother and his bed with his grunts and deep breaths in her ear. Even as she couldn't think with the ecstasy drowning her, there were clear thoughts in her mind. She loved feeling the heat of his body on hers. She loved feeling stuffed with his thick cock. She loved feeling her pussy clenching on it. She absolutely loved feeling it twitch and throb inside of her as it pumped its incestuous seed into her. Finally, she could think of something other than her brother's cock and let out a whimper when he rolled off of her, slipping his still hard cock out of her pussy.

All she wanted to do was pass out and she was just about to when she heard someone say, "Holy shit."

The voice confused Jess. It was obviously a woman but it wasn't their mom which meant...

Jess shot up and looked over to find her best friend Emily staring at the her, mouth agape. Time slowed as her life flashed before her eyes as she understood the consequences of what was about to happen. Even if Emily didn't tell anyone, she was going to lose her best friend.

"And here I was wondering why you stopped answering my texts."

Jess groaned internally at the realization at what had happened. They had been texting each other earlier in the day, planning the pool party they were throwing this weekend because they hadn't seen each other since they got back from school. She told a little--ok big--white lie about being distracted since getting back which Emily accepted, explaining she had distractions of her own. In any case, plans were being made to reconnect but then that white lie had distracted Jess. Emily must have wondered why she stopped responding and did what she had done since middle school, used the ladder in the back yard to climb up onto the backyard porch, and through the window Jess left unlocked in her bedroom since they were 14 for that very reason.

"It's not what it looks like," she heard her brother say. It was ridiculous but the same fears must have been running through his mind.

"Oh really?" Emily said with a quirked eyebrow. "Because it sure looks like I watched my best friend get fucked by her brother for a few minutes I've been here until he blew his load into her."

"Em," James said, using the nickname for her best friend that no one else did. Jess found it weird but Emily always said she didn't mind it. "Please don't tell anyone."

A look familiar to a very few, one being Jess, slowly passed over Emily's face as she stared at the siblings. It was her calculating face, the one she made when she was truly in deep thought about something. The bed shifted beneath Jess and she glanced back to find her brother moving as if to get up. She put a finger on her lips until he stopped moving. At least he had the sense to finally cover his naked body, and his floppy dick, with a bedsheet.

If the movement distracted Emily, she didn't show it as she continued to look at them. Jess's heart pounded away in her ears. As she waited for her best friend's judgement, she considered the girl standing in front of her. Whereas Jess had the tall, stronger body for one of the backspots on the cheerleading team, Emily was the perfect flyer: petite and lithe with a taut ass and perky breasts. And with her pretty face, blonde hair, and blue eyes, and she bore a passing resemblance to main blonde cheerleader on the tv show about the high school show choir. In other words, she was the stereotypical cheerleader that every guy, even her brother, in high school wanted to date. Or at least sleep with.

While her best friend didn't date too much in high school, that had changed when they went off to college because it seemed like whenever they caught up Emily was always telling her about how disappointing the last guy she slept with was. She always said they were never experienced enough for her. If only she knew what her best friend's brother who was going to start attending the same university as her was capable of. Well, she knew now.

After what felt like forever, Emily finally spoke up.

"I won't tell anyone but you two need to come over so we can talk about it," Emily said, and Jess swore her best friend had a smile struggling to break free on her lips. "I'll let you know when to come over."

With that, she left the sibling's house the way she entered.

"We're so fucked," James said.

XXX

"Good, you're right on time," Emily said when she opened the front door to her house for the siblings.

James had been so out of it after Emily left that Jess had to practically dress him in the shorts and t-shirt he now wore. The time between her best friend's message telling them to come over and when they had to be there gave Jess barely enough time to toss a sundress over her head after getting her brother dressed. It was just as well. She didn't need to end up catatonic like her brother. Maybe it was her belief that her best friend wouldn't do anything to ruin their lives. Or maybe it was the smile she would've sworn she saw on the other girl's face. Whatever the reason, Jess felt calm as Emily led the pair upstairs then into her bedroom.

Still, the upcoming conversation had taken up so much space in her mind Jess didn't even notice what Emily was wearing until they reached the girl's bedroom. She didn't have time to ask why her best friend was dressed in their high school red and white striped cheerleading outfit and decidedly unofficial white knee-high socks before the girl began to talk.

"Look, I'm sure you two are scared but it's gonna be ok." She led the pair to the already open sliding doors of her closet. "Get in the closet and wait."

"What? Why?" James said, giving voice to the exact same question Jess had.

"You'll see," Emily said as she stared at Jess. "I promise I won't tell anyone about what I saw if you just get in the closet."

The word of her best friend was good enough for her so Jess nodded then took her brother's hand and pulled him into the closet. Emily slid the doors closed behind them but seemed to purposely leave an opening on either side of the two doors. She could just make out her brother standing there dumbfoundedly with the light leaking through the cracked doors.

"What'd you think is going on?" James said after squeezing her hand to get her attention.

"No idea."

In hindsight, it should've been obvious as to what was going to happen but they still lived in the real world where they were afraid of being exposed as being disgusting freaks and not an incestuous porno where every brother and sister or son and mother or father and daughter were fucking each other. In other words, they stood there in the dark closet like idiots for what seemed like forever, waiting for something to happen. Both siblings jumped when they heard a door close downstairs.

"Dad! I'm up here!"

James gripped her hand tighter as he stared through the opening in front of him and Jess knew it meant he was scared Emily would soon be telling her dad all about the fucked up things she had seen. Jess wasn't worried though. Her best friend had promised her and that was good enough for her. However, she was curious about what was going to happen so she slid over to the other side of the closet, peaked through the other cracked door, and waited. Neither of them had to wait long.