I Spy, with My Little Eye

Story Info
Unaware he's already watching, she puts on a show for him.
7.6k words
4.6
10.6k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe walked slowly around the bedroom, listening intently. He could hear the shower running, and quickly he got out his phone and switched it to video mode. He peeked around the corner of the half-open door, not knowing if she'd be looking his way or not. He was in luck, she was facing the other way towards the wall.

Soap-suds ran down her back as she washed the shampoo from her hair, as she did so she twisted, those glorious 36D tits coming into view. Joe zoomed in a little more, getting a close-up shot of the water running through her cleavage. The water splashing down from her head kept her eyes closed, perfect for him. He pointed the phone towards her hand, washing soap from her tits, then down across her stomach, down further until, fuck, she was masturbating.

He watched as she lifted a leg onto the side of the glass, giving herself better access, fingers sliding into her pussy. She groaned, fingers moving faster, the other hand gripping and playing with her nipples. Joe stared, phone zoomed out to see all of her body, his cock now fully erect watching the show before his eyes. She came, her body shuddering, then opened her eyes.

"Joe, what the fuck, are you filming me again?" she shouted, then started laughing.

Joe laughed too.

"You know I can't resist catching you unawares Alice," he chuckled, "any way you know you like to watch back afterwards too."

He walked towards her, cock in hand, and now she'd stopped the shower he opened the door and stepped in. Alice dutifully sank to her knees, sucking his cock until he shot over the shower floor.

Both thirty years old, Joe and Alice had been married for ten years. They had no children, not for want of trying, but it wasn't the end of the world for them. It meant no interruptions to their alone time when they were at home together. Alice worked in a local University doing admin work four days a week, her usual work attire was a blouse and skirt. Quite often she'd come back after wearing stockings all day, worked up after being around good-looking lads from the age of eighteen upwards, a few of whom had made it obvious from their staring what they'd do to her given half the chance.

She was open with Joe about it, Joe had laughed saying they were only thinking what he did when they'd first met. Joe worked for a security firm, his particular job was watching cameras all day. He had a particularly good eye, spotting things others sometimes missed, and the others didn't mind him manning the camera office as most found it boring in there. Joe preferred it, mostly because it meant being on his own all day. It was where he'd had the idea of Alice wearing glasses to work one day, special glasses that Joe had borrowed from work.

They'd watched the footage together that night, the glasses having a small camera fitted right above the nose, so it filmed where Alice looked. Joe got first-hand footage of a couple of, in Alice's words, the most attractive lads at Uni, trying to get Alice to meet them later for a drink. Her wedding ring obviously didn't put them off trying, but Alice had politely declined, not before opening another button to tease them more. They'd both laughed about how halfway through the conversation neither had bothered looking into her eyes as they spoke, instead trying to get as good a look at her ample bosom as possible.

Alice had gotten used to Joe filming her now, she'd always liked doing stripteases or lap dances for him, enjoying the look of pure lust on his face as he watched her, now and again Joe had hidden his phone around their bedroom to get footage of her getting changed, or showering in the ensuite, most often with Alice finding the camera quite easily. She didn't mind as she liked watching herself too, there was something she found quite erotic about her about walking around naked doing natural things. Sometimes while Joe was at work, she'd film herself while doing the ironing, or cleaning the floors, mundane housework jobs, always naked. She very rarely wore clothes around the house unless she knew someone was visiting.

One of their favourite videos was of her cleaning the shower out. She'd seen Joe's phone quite early on but kept up the pretence that she didn't know. She cleaned the glass with a sponge, having to bend to use the fresh water out of the bucket she had, each time keeping her legs straight. Then she'd got down on all fours to clean the shower floor, her big round arse pointing straight at the camera. She'd parted her legs a little, turning slightly to the side so the camera could see her tits swinging with her movements. Just as she'd finished cleaning, she put the sponge back into the soapy water, turned to smile at the camera, and squeezed the sponge onto the small of her back so the soapy water cascaded down her arse cheeks and dripped down off her pussy. She'd been so turned on she told Joe it was a pity he didn't have a phone set up in the bedroom, that would have been some video to watch back.

Joe stood in the kitchen finishing making his lunch for the day when Alice came wandering in, naked as per usual and not taking much notice of walking past windows. Joe wondered at times if she did so on purpose, making a point of watering the plants on their various window sills around the house. He looked at her fine figure, cursing having to go to work, but he knew she'd be getting dressed herself soon.

"Any plans for your day off tomorrow?" she asked him.

"No, not really, it depends on the weather. If it's raining I'll probably catch up on some TV," he answered, "do you have any plans for Wednesday?"

"No, same as you probably," Alice responded.

Joe always had Tuesdays off work, having to work a weekend day as part of his rota. He'd tried to change to having Wednesday off but it had fallen on deaf ears. It would have been nice to have the same day off as Alice, but there was no point arguing too much with his boss.

Work had gone well, then towards the end of his shift, his bosses called a meeting. They were trialling a new camera for use in stores, called The Eye. This upgraded their previous model that had a forward-looking sensor, this new version could be controlled by a laptop. The camera itself fitted into a wall socket or a smoke detector and could be directed to different angles using the arrow keys on the keyboard. Joe's mind was whirring, and he asked his boss if he could try one at home. They had five prototypes and wanted staff to take them and try them anyway, Joe agreeing readily.

He waved Alice off the next day, then quickly hurried up to their bedroom. There was a double plug socket halfway up a wall, next to Alice's dressing table. That would be ideal as it faced towards their bed from her side. He set another up on the wall at the bottom of their bed where their bedroom TV was plugged in, and then the last of the triple set was set in their smoke alarm on the ceiling.

Joe switched on the laptop, checked each camera and made slight alterations. Now as he switched between cameras while he walked around the room, there was nowhere he wasn't in view. This could be fun he thought to himself. He made a point of not mentioning them, to test whether Alice noticed or not. At work the next day he got a prompt that someone was close to one of them, clicking his laptop on. Alice sat at her dressing table, naked as usual, her eyes looking almost directly at the camera.

He could see her looking around now and again, walking the room and moving books and ornaments, looking for telltale lights from a phone. Seeing nothing, she shrugged her shoulders and sighed. She lay on the bed, fingers straying across her body, masturbating slowly, still peering around the room in case she'd missed something. She had no idea that Joe watched her entire performance.

"I was surprised to not find a phone of yours today," Alice told him when he got home.

"Oh, why, what have you been getting up to?" he asked, smiling.

"Nothing in particular, if you'd filmed you'd have seen for yourself," Alice laughed.

Over the next couple of days, he kept footage of Alice, mainly playing hide and seek, seemingly getting dismayed that either Joe wasn't filming her, or that she couldn't find the phone. Saturday arrived and as Joe went to go to work, he opened the door to see a delivery driver coming up the path. The driver handed him the package, marked for Alice. He handed the box to her, seeing the look of excitement on her face, and then headed off to work. Before he'd even got there he was getting notifications that she'd walked past the cameras.

As soon as he got in he set down his laptop and switched it on, selecting the camera by the dressing table. The open box was on the bed. He switched between cameras but couldn't see Alice, then she walked back in through the bedroom door from the landing, a flushed look on her face. She walked around the bed towards her chest of drawers. Joe switched to the ceiling camera, just in time to see Alice pushing something onto the drawer.

She stepped back, looking pleased with herself, and turned and got on all fours. Joe zoomed in, just as Alice pushed herself back onto a suction dildo she'd stuck to the drawer. Joe gasped, he had what he thought was a very decent-sized cock at 8" erect, the dildo looked a lot bigger and thicker. Even more to his amazement, Alice soon had the entire dildo inside her pussy. He watched as she pushed her hips back, one hand on the bed and the other pinching and rubbing her nipples, and then he saw her cry out as she came, her hips bucking as she rode through her orgasm.

He watched her four more times during the day, each time she stuck the dildo to a different surface, and each time she rode it until she came hard. The last time he saw her look at the time, realised he'd be finishing work soon, and he watched as she stood on the bed and moved a box, hiding the dildo behind it. He wondered whether

it would change things between them, but after fucking her for the third time that night his question was answered.

He didn't mention the cameras, it was easier to have her think there weren't any about. He did leave his spare phone lying about the day after, Alice noticing it and masturbating for his viewing pleasure, without the dildo this time.

On Tuesday the following week just before she went out to work she asked him if he'd remembered the builders coming the following week.

"Builders, god no, I completely forgot," he told her.

"Well, it's a good job I asked for the week off or they wouldn't have been able to access the house would they?" she frowned at him.

"I'm really sorry," he replied, "I'll make it up to you."

"No, it's fine, to punish you I might just walk around naked as usual for them just to spite you," she laughed.

"I'd better leave a phone or two around then," Joe laughed back.

Joe had forgotten they were having the kitchen re-fitted with new worktops and a lot of tiling to be done around the new units they had bought. He wandered into the kitchen to make a coffee when his phone rang. His boss was ringing to tell him because they'd given good feedback on The Eye cameras, and had placed a very lucrative order for them, the supplier had told them they could keep the prototypes, and to check his email for an update. Quickly he switched it on and checked the update. There was a sensor in each camera that could allow for sound too. Joe's eyes lit up.

Quickly he downloaded the update and then went upstairs. Clicking on the camera he could hear as he muttered random things to test it out. He sat on the bed, checking the cameras. He could probably move the one from the smoke detector, the other two covered most of the bedroom. He removed it and wandered about, then went back downstairs. He thought about Alice joking about walking around naked for the builders and wondered what they'd be saying if she did so. He looked around. There was no point putting one in the kitchen itself in case they moved the sockets. Their kitchen and living room were essentially one big room with a couple of small walls as dividers. He found a socket, and put the camera in, then walked to the far end of the kitchen and started talking. It worked, he could hear himself.

The following morning he noticed a box on the kitchen table as he was doing his breakfast. Alice came in and picked up the box, pecked him on the cheek and told him she was going to shower as she was going out shopping as it was her day off. Before he went to work Joe sneaked upstairs. An open box sat on the bed, familiar moaning sounds coming from the ensuite. He walked over slowly and quietly, peering through the door, where Alice was pushing back against the dildo she'd stuck to the shower door, her buttocks squashing as she took the dildo in.

Of all the days for Joe to be busy at work, today was the worst. His phone kept pinging notifications about someone setting off the cameras, but a series of meetings and online talks with suppliers kept him busy. After getting home and having something to eat, Alice kept him busy for the rest of the night.

The following morning after Alice had already showered and gone downstairs, Joe stood on the bed and put his hand to where he'd seen Alice stash the dildo, pulling it out into view. If it had looked big on camera, it looked bigger still holding it in his hand. He'd never had a problem with the size of his cock before, but holding this 12" replica cock in his hand wasn't doing him any favours. Quickly he put it back where he'd found it.

Late on Sunday, they were sitting on the sofa watching, Alice playfully trying to distract Joe by playing with his cock. She unzipped him and pulled his semi-erect cock into view, lowering her head and kissing it gently on the tip, looking up into his eyes and smiling each time.

"Are you going to leave a phone out tomorrow?" she giggled.

"I wasn't, why?" Joe asked.

"Because the builders will be here silly, and I might be in a playful mood," Alice smiled and winked.

"How playful?" Joe quizzed.

"Well, if they're unlucky I may forget to put any clothes on," Alice giggled again.

"Well, no fucking them then," Joe told her.

"Oh, spoilsport," she cried out, "only joking, you know I wouldn't cheat on you," she continued.

She lowered her mouth onto his cock and sucked him until he came down her throat, then slid up his body and rode him hard. The rest of the film was forgotten about.

Joe woke the next morning and told Alice he had to go to work a little earlier, picking up his stuff and leaving before she got the chance to say too much to him. Quickly he drove down the road and then stopped on a quiet side road, turning on his laptop he'd put on the passenger seat, selecting the camera in the living room. He phoned his boss and told him his car had broken down and he'd be in as soon as possible.

Ten minutes later she saw Alice go to open the front door. While she had at least put some clothes on, what she'd selected was a black lace robe over a black lace bra and thong set. The robe was loosely tied around her waist. She smiled and opened the door, telling them to come in. Three bemused faces entered the room seeing her state of undress. She closed the door and turned to see them staring.

"Oh don't mind me, I haven't normally got anything on at this time of the morning," she laughed.

Two of the guys were in their forties, the other early twenties. The younger of the three couldn't stop staring at Alice's tits, and I saw on camera that she'd noticed too.

"So, how long will it take then?" Alice asked, showing them the kitchen.

"Probably three days," one of the older guys told her, "one to rip the units out and get the walls prepared, one to put all the units and appliances in place, then we'll do all the tiling on day three."

"Sounds good," Alice responded, "I'd better go upstairs and get some clothes on."

"You don't have to," the younger guy laughed.

"But then will you get any work done while you're staring at my tits?" Alice quizzed, laughing as she said it.

She waved and walked off upstairs. One of the older guys playfully punched the younger one on his arm. I heard him ask if he'd not seen how big her tits were, how her nipples poked out of the material, how round her arse was. The other laughed and said she was cock teasing him.

Alice came downstairs a little later. She had dressed but had put on a tight white t-shirt with a v-neck that plunged towards her cleavage, and a skirt I'd only seen her wear once, it barely covered her arse. She sat reading for a bit, crossing and uncrossing her legs now and again, every so often she'd go into the kitchen to see what they were up to. She made a point of standing and talking to one of them while they were up a ladder, so as they answered they looked directly down into her cleavage.

Joe looked at the time, he was going to have to go to work now. He quickly checked the bedroom cameras but could see no sign of her phone being left about. Getting home later he asked Alice how her teasing had gone.

"How do you know?" Alice frowned.

"Just a lucky guess, I know what you're like," Joe laughed.

"The younger of the three couldn't stop staring at my tits," Alice laughed.

"Hopefully it's sunny tomorrow then," Joe told her.

"Why is that then?" Alice asked puzzled.

"Be a good excuse to wear that bikini," Joe winked.

Alice knew which bikini he meant immediately. She'd bought it for a holiday last year and hadn't tried it on first. Putting it on in the hotel room she'd realised that the top was a size too small, her already big tits spilt even more out of the sides of the fabric. The thong bikini bottom hadn't left much to the imagination either. Slightly luckier instead of staying around the pool they'd gone to the beach. Just lying sunbathing Joe had told her she was getting plenty of attention. When she went for a dip in the sea and then walked back to Joe, he'd pointed out she was getting a lot more attention now due to the mint green costume almost see-through when wet.

Joe woke the following morning, glad he didn't have to go to work today. 8.30 am and it was already ridiculously warm outdoors. Alice was already in the shower, her mint green bikini on the bed ready. He lay in bed, stroking his cock playfully as Alice came back in drying herself with a towel. She laughed at him as she put the bikini on, then picked up the towel.

"Stay up here a bit, I'm going to play young Danny up," Alice giggled, "you should be able to see from the top of the stairs."

She wrapped the towel around herself so the bikini couldn't be seen, holding it shut with one hand. The door knocked and she went down to answer it, letting the guys in. Danny's eyes lit up seeing her state of undress again. As she shut the door she moved her hand and let the towel drop.

"Oops, it's a good job I have this on," Alice cried out.

"Fuck sake I thought you were going to be naked underneath," Danny laughed.

"You should be so lucky!" Alice joked.

Joe walked down the stairs, seeing Danny's smile leave his face upon seeing him.

"Don't mind us, we'll be out in the back garden if you need anything," he told them.

They lazed about for a while, Joe making Alice keep going in to make drinks. After a while, Alice went inside and sat at the dining table they'd moved into the living room while the work was being done. She'd been in the pool, at Joe's instructions, and her nipples showed through the material. She poured the guys a drink, then asked them if they wanted a break, saying it would be nice to have a conversation with someone as Joe had fallen asleep in the sun.

They sat around the table, Joe listening from outside, his eyes closed in case one of them came to check on him. The conversation changed when Alice asked if they had wives or girlfriends. Ian and Pete were both married, Danny said he had a girlfriend,