I Spy, with My Little Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

her phone.

"I have a video for you to watch, don't be too mad at me," she told him.

They watched the phone video, Alice looking at Joe for his reaction. At the end of the video, he smiled but stood up and walked away. Alice looked towards him puzzled, trying to gauge his reaction. She was equally puzzled when he came back with his laptop.

"I have a video for you to watch, don't be too mad at me," he laughed.

Alice watched most of it with her mouth open, quizzing Joe how he'd filmed it, then asking where the cameras were. Joe took great delight in making her guess where they were, Alice squealing when she guessed each one, then Joe surprising her by telling her about the one downstairs too.

"Serious question, not knowing I was watching too, would you have fucked them?" Joe asked.

"No, I was filming it anyway," Alice answered.

"But you could have deleted the footage or hidden it away somewhere," Joe responded.

"No, I wouldn't have done that to you. What I did was probably a step too far," Alice admitted.

"I don't know, I actually thought you were going to, I was stroking as slow as I could ready for when you did," Joe laughed.

"Really? Would it have bothered you?" Alice asked.

"Watching you like that, no. If I'd been in the room probably yes," he told her, "them thinking it was behind my back and I didn't know had a little mystique and intrigue about it didn't it?"

Alice leaned over and kissed him, running her hand over his crotch.

"I honestly thought you'd go mad at blowing them, and now you're telling me I could have fucked them, I wish I'd have known earlier," Alice giggled.

"Well, they left us a business card so we could call them for anything," Joe grinned, holding it up to show her.