I Spy, with My Little Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

but they hadn't been going out long. Ian said it was because he kept jumping from girl to girl and laughed. Pete said if he was young and looked like Danny he would too.

Alice looked at Danny and asked what she was like. He took his phone out and showed her a picture of a very pretty redhead, busty but not as big as Alice, telling her she was twenty-two like he was.

"Do you like other men staring at her tits?" Alice asked.

"What, no, erm I mean, erm I don't know," he answered, knowing she'd asked as he was staring at hers again.

"Do you think she'd look good in this bikini?" Alice said.

"Probably not as good as you do," Danny answered.

"Show her the other picture," Pete laughed.

Danny told him to be quiet but got his phone out anyway. He passed it over to Alice. It was the same pretty redhead, this time wearing a black corset that pushed her tits up, with a black thong, topped off with black stockings. It was a tasteful shot, taken herself in a mirror as her phone was in her hand. Ian laughed and told her to scroll back, grabbing Danny's hands as he tried to snatch the phone back. Alice scrolled back, picture after picture of scantily clad ladies, most the same age as Danny, a few older. Most were similar tasteful shots, some topless but wearing thongs or g-strings and stockings, then the next picture made Alice gasp out loud, dropping the phone onto the table.

"Shit, you weren't supposed to see that one," Danny said.

The picture was of an older lady, probably mid-forties, kneeling and cupping her tits. Her eyes were closed, mainly due to the amount of semen streaked across her face, some across her tits, and some could be seen splashed across her stocking-clad legs. Alice looked across at Danny.

"That's some load, how many times was that?" she laughed.

"That's who I lost my virginity to last year," Danny answered bashfully, "but it wasn't all me honest."

"One of the first jobs he did with us, he'd been gone a while with the lady of the house so Pete and I went looking for him," Ian said, "caught him upstairs just adding his fifth load over her and she looked distraught at being caught, offered to blow us both too so we didn't tell her hubby."

Joe decided it was time to intervene and walked into the room, rubbing his eyes as though he'd just woken. Later when they'd gone Alice asked why he'd come in then, she wanted to see where the conversation would go. Joe told her it would add to the suspense for the guys, with them wondering if she'd act on their little story.

"You don't think it was true? But I saw the photos," Alice asked.

"Planted by Danny to gauge your reaction perhaps? Ask yourself if that particular photo just happened to be mixed in with the more tame ones?" Joe told her.

"Hm, I didn't think of that, he did let me look through his phone quite easily too," Alice said, "Do you think he wants to fuck me?"

"I'd be very surprised if all three of them didn't with your lack of clothes so far this week," Joe laughed, "but you're not going to, are you?"

"No dear, it won't go that far," Alice winked.

Joe woke early the following morning, showering and dressing and then sorting some money out for his dinner, he'd decided to get fast food rather than take sandwiches. Alice awoke with a broad grin on her face, smiling at Joe.

"I had some lovely thoughts in my dreams," she giggled, "are you setting a phone up?"

"I'd love to, but I can't find my spare one and my boss will be ringing today so I can't leave my usual one," Joe lied.

"No problem, stand at the top of the stairs on the landing," Alice instructed.

Joe looked at her puzzled but did as she asked. He watched as she placed a vase at the back of her dressing table, put her phone against it and turned it on, then put another vase in front.

"Can you see the light?" she asked.

Joe shook his head to say no. Alice moved the phone slightly until Joe could be seen on screen properly.

"That should do," Alice said laughing, "now let's sort some clothes out. Don't you have work to go to?"

Joe watched for a little while as Alice started getting various items of lingerie out of her drawer before putting them on the bed. She turned and waved Joe away, telling him to go. As he got to the front door and opened it, the guys were just parking up.

"Just off to work lads, Alice is still upstairs, I've left the door so you can go in," he smiled.

He saw the happy looks on their faces as he told them. He got into his car and drove to work as quickly as he could, switching his laptop on as soon as he'd settled in.

Alice stood in their bedroom, hearing voices downstairs. Joe must have let them in, time to start her plan. She walked downstairs, a silk robe fastened around her waist, barely hiding the black basque and stockings she had on. Her heart fluttered as she moved down the stairs and into the living room, seeing Ian and Pete in the kitchen. As she walked towards them, she saw Danny and her heart fluttered again, as he was stood up a ladder, taut torso on show as he'd removed his t-shirt, wearing shorts and trainers only. His shorts were tightened at the front, showing a sizeable bulge. He turned and looked at Alice.

"Hot," he muttered.

"Thanks," Alice smiled.

"No, I meant it's very hot, the weather," he stammered, "but you're hot too."

Alice laughed and teased him that she knew what he'd meant. She asked if the guys had got drinks, she hadn't realised they were here yet and had been trying on some new lingerie.

"I want to surprise Joe when he gets back tonight," she giggled.

She stood next to Danny, his crotch at head height to her. She looked up at the wall he was doing, her hand brushing against the soft skin of his thigh, feeling him jump a little at her touch.

"How long?" she asked.

"How long what?" he asked.

"To finish off in here?" she asked.

"About an hour with the three of us tiling," Pete told her.

"An hour. Hmm okay, I'll be upstairs if you need anything, got a few more things to try on," she told them.

She sashayed back to the stairs feeling three sets of eyes on her arse. She paused halfway up, bending to scratch a non-existent itch on her ankle. Getting into the bedroom, she stood where she'd marked with a sock on the floor earlier, knowing her phone would look behind her at whoever was on the landing. She took off the robe and basque but left the stockings on. She placed her hand between her legs, feeling how wet she was already.

Keeping her back to the landing, she picked up a black corset, slipped it on and fastened it to the stockings. She heard soft footsteps coming up the stairs, and standing up used the mirror on her dressing table to glance behind herself. She could just about see Danny, poised a few steps down, just his head in view as he stared at Alice. Alice bent again, keeping her legs straight as she adjusted her stockings, hearing him gasp softly behind her.

She stood, trying her hardest not to look back again in case she caught his eye. She cupped her tits, pushing them upwards, sighing with pleasure as she did so.

"Alice you dirty bitch, you look so fuckable," she told herself for the phone and her willing viewer on the stairs. Taking a deep breath, she removed the corset and picked out a lace babydoll set. This time she twisted and turned, knowing Danny would be able to see her nipples, sticking out fully erect, trying to break through the flimsy material. She heard a sound on the landing as a floorboard creaked.

"Hello?" she called out.

"Don't mind me, just needed to use the toilet," she heard Danny call out.

She knew her phone would have seen him walk past the open doorway and walk past. Quickly she stood on the bed, took down the box, and removed a dildo from inside. She moved to the landing, held the dildo on the floor and lowered onto it. Soaking wet, she took the dildo in easily, biting on her finger to subdue her moans of pleasure both from Ian and Pete downstairs, but also from Danny just feet away from her on the toilet.

Hearing the toilet flush she quickly got up, still holding the dildo inside her pussy she rushed into her bedroom, getting to the other side of the bed just as Danny opened the toilet door.

Oh fuck, oh fuck, That was such a turn on she thought to herself, Danny could so easily have caught her. She wondered what she would have done if he had done so, her heart racing with trepidation.

Joe watched on from his office. He'd long since pressed to record the action, having to keep looking away from his laptop at the screens he was meant to be watching. He sat staring, himself having the same thoughts as his wife. Did she want to get caught? What would she have done? Intrigue took over and all sorts of thoughts ran through his head, then Alice appeared back on the camera in the bedroom.

Joe watched as she walked to the top of the stairs, dildo in hand, naked except for her stockings, and squatted with her back to the stairs. Holding the dildo she lowered onto it, sinking slowly until most of the dildo was inside her pussy. Looking directly at where she'd placed the phone, she put a hand between her legs and started to slowly caress her clit. She didn't ride the dildo, she just kept it plugged inside her, around ten inches of it deep into her pussy. Joe switched to the camera downstairs, the three builders all occasionally looked up as though they'd heard a noise. Joe knew although they couldn't see Alice from where they were, it would only take a few seconds to get to the bottom of the stairs and look up to where his wife was masturbating.

Alice kept going to bite her finger to quieten her moans but pulled it away, it wasn't part of her plan. She'd made a pact with herself that she wouldn't move until she had made herself cum, if she was caught then she'd deal with the consequences. Keeping the dildo deep in her pussy would help her cum quicker, although would make her cry out more. She concentrated on the phone, not looking

behind her until she finally came. She groaned loudly as she did, her legs buckling.

"Did you call for something?" she heard Ian shout.

"Erm yeah, is the water back on, I need to shower," she shouted back.

"Yes it's back on," Ian replied.

She quickly stripped off the stockings, the tops sticky with her juices, and put them and the dildo on the bed. Showering, she couldn't resist washing between her legs for longer than normal.

Joe watched her go in the shower, then switched cameras just in time to see Danny tiptoeing up the stairs. Hearing the shower running he walked into their bedroom. Joe watched his face change into a broad smile as he saw the dildo and stockings on the bed. He picked the dildo up and ran his fingers along it, tasting her juices on his fingers. He peeked around the door to the ensuite, rubbing at his crotch at her nakedness, then backed away and went back downstairs.

Switching again, Joe saw him walk into the kitchen waving the dildo like a trophy. Ian laughed but Joe heard Pete tell him to take it back. Danny walked back up the stairs and put the dildo back down where he'd found it, just as the shower turned off. He went back to the top of the stairs where Pete and Ian stood. They watched as Alice walked back into the bedroom, still wet from the shower. She stood on the bed, giving them a perfect view of her arse as she reached up. What she did next shocked not only those three but also Joe watching on.

Alice reached into the box and pulled the contents out. She got down and then pulled a mirror off the wall where it hung, lying it on the bed. She picked up the dildo she'd used earlier and stuck it to the mirror. She picked up a similar-looking dildo, this one smaller at eight inches long, and stuck it next to the other. In her hand, she held a third dildo, twelve inches long like the first. She placed that on the bed, then knelt with the mirror between her legs. She took a tub of lube and rubbed it onto the dildos, then rubbed between her legs. She reached behind herself, lined the dildos up, and then lowered onto them. She started riding them both, one in her pussy and the smaller one in her arse. The look of contentment on her face was a picture, completely oblivious to the three guys standing on the stairs and her camera-watching husband.

Getting into a rhythm she picked up the other dildo and started pushing it into her mouth. She gagged a little trying to force it down, holding it to her mouth and using the other hand to rub at her clit. Seemingly oblivious to how loud her moaning and groaning were getting, she bucked her hips down onto the dildos harder and faster. Joe watched her body tremble, her legs shake, and then her orgasm hit her. Just as it did, she noticed Danny, Ian and Pete standing watching in the doorway. Joe, watching on, wondered how she'd respond.

"Oh, erm, how long have you been there? Did you shout up to me?" Alice blurted out.

"No you didn't, we heard noises and came to see what was happening," Pete told her.

"And I'm glad we came to see," Danny grinned.

Despite her lack of knowledge of them being there, Alice still did not attempt to move or cover up.

"So, is the kitchen done then?" Alice asked as if the current situation was perfectly normal.

"We just need to final check but everything is in place," Ian answered.

"Are you going again?" Danny asked quite brazenly.

Alice looked at him puzzled.

"Are you going to ride them again as you're still sitting on them?" Danny asked.

"Do you want me to?" she said, biting her lip.

"Unless, you have three dildos, there are three of us?" Danny asked.

"I'm not fucking you if that's what you mean," Alice answered, "but I also don't want Joe to find out you caught me masturbating either."

"So we can watch you then, take photos perhaps?" Danny quizzed.

"Erm, watching yes, photos no. I don't want to end up all over the internet," Alice told him.

Danny got his phone out and scrolled, then pointed the screen at her.

"Can we leave you like this?" he laughed.

Joe couldn't see his phone but assumed he had shown her the picture of the cum covered customer.

Alice looked at him, then at Ian and Pete.

"You promise you won't tell Joe?" she whispered.

They all agreed they wouldn't. While they started undressing, Alice looked towards her phone and Joe saw her wink and smile. She started riding the dildos slowly, and then Danny looked over.

"Wouldn't you be better on the floor?" he asked.

Alice told him no, she was comfortable and the bed was quite firm. In reality, she knew getting on the floor would hamper her phone viewing, unaware of Joe's spy camera set-up. Danny climbed up onto the bed, stroking his nine-inch cock above her face. Ian and Pete stripped now too, Alice pleasantly surprised. Pete had a bit of a belly on him, but his eight-inch erection was very fat, as fat as her wrist. Ian stood back a little, his chest nearly as well-toned as Danny's, stroking another eight inches.

She rode the dildos, looking at each cock in turn, looking up into their eyes, smiling and telling them how dirty she felt doing this behind Joe's back. Danny asked her if she could put the stockings on for him. Alice told him no, she was into a rhythm now and didn't want to stop, joking with him that if he liked them that much put them on his arms and stroke his cock with them.

Joking or not, Danny stopped and picked them up. He slid his hands to the feet part, then started stroking his cock again. The look of pleasure on his face feeling the nylon rubbing against his shaft was a joy for Alice to see.

"Play with my tits, my nipples need some attention too," she asked them.

Ian and Pete leaned over from on either side of her, stroking their cocks in her direction while pinching and tweaking her nipples. Danny moved a foot and rubbed his cock along Alice's cheek, rubbing his pre-cum over her. He stepped back a little, a chain of pre-cum linking his cock to her face until it fell away with his strokes. He put a nylon-clad hand down, pushing it into Alice's cleavage, making her groan loudly.

"Can I stick my cock in there?" he asked.

"Oooh naughty, go on then," Alice told him.

His nylon-clad hands squeezed her tits together as he pushed his cock between them, Alice not letting the others go amiss as she reached her hands out, telling them she'd wank them now. Danny's cock pushed up through her cleavage, reaching up towards her neck, and then she felt a hand on the back of her neck pushing her head down. Now she watched on as the cock got ever closer to her mouth. She stuck her tongue out, catching the end of his cock, making Danny jump.

"Are you ready to cum yet Danny? Is that too much for you?" Alice teased.

She continued doing so, enjoying the moans of pleasure each time her tongue caught the tip of his cock. She felt her head turned to the side, and Pete pushed his fat cock towards her mouth. Instinct took over, and Alice opened her mouth for him. As she blew him, taking half of his cock between her very stretched lips, she felt the other two cocks being rubbed against her face. She withdrew her mouth and turned the other way, taking Ian's cock into her mouth.

Ian held her head still, fucking her mouth, saliva dribbling out of her mouth and running down her chin. She pulled away, gagging a little, and felt Danny's cock being pushed into her mouth. While she had one in her mouth she wanked the other two. Hands still rubbed at her nipples, Alice's buttocks squashed against the mirror as she rode the dildos harder still. Ten minutes later, ten minutes that felt like forever, one of the cocks erupted over her face.

Alice had lost track of who was where and couldn't work out which direction the warm globules of semen had come from. Splash after splash of the warm goo splashed across her face, someone grunting very loudly. She tried to look up but it was in her eyes. About a minute later another load was added to it, this time most of it around her mouth and chin.

Feeling nylon hands on her ears she guessed it was Danny still going. He fucked her now sore mouth, coinciding thrusting into her with her pushing down onto the dildos. She heard him grunting louder, fucking her mouth quicker still, sensing he was about to cum. Her own body was about to let go too, and then she felt hands on her clit, rubbing frantically. As she did so, a mouth clamped on one nipple and fingers pinched and pulled at the other. Just as Danny started cumming, so did Alice.

Joe had never seen Alice shake so violently when cumming before. Seemingly every shot of cum from Danny that landed on her face made her whole body shake, and boy did he cum a lot. Over and over he squeezed the end of his cock, spurt after spurt flowing onto Alice. Alice stopped moving and slumped over onto the bed, lying on her back, her head right on the edge. The dildos were soaking wet, glistening from the sun pouring in through the windows, a sticky mess trickling across the mirror.

Alice ran her fingers across her eyes, scooping the rivers of cum and slurping it off her fingers until she could open her eyes again. She sat, looking at the phone, with them thinking she was looking in the dressing table mirror.

"Good job lads, that was fucking amazing," she enthused, "Remember though, Joe can't find out about this okay."

The guys dressed and went downstairs, Alice throwing a dressing gown on. She checked the kitchen, told them that looked great too, then went to the door and waved them off. She saw her neighbour from across the road eyeing her up with a look of disapproval, probably to do with her wearing her dressing gown still. Who was she to judge me, Alice thought. As she shut the door and saw herself in a mirror, she saw semen hanging down off her chin.

Joe couldn't wait until he got home that night, almost as much as Alice couldn't wait for him. After eating, she asked him to sit on the sofa and sat next to him, opening