I Start Giving Massages Pt. 02

Story Info
Concluding the erotic massage with a straight client.
1k words
4.53
6.4k
9
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open wide", I said.

John looked terrified yet eager as he slowly complied. I teased him one more time by placing my stiff five inches just out of reach. He lunged forward, and this totally straight man wrapped his lips round the tip of my circumcised cock. I moved forward, and my cock slid down his warm, wet mouth.

For a first-timer he was surprisingly good, sucking me like the proverbial lollipop. I began to moan. This seemed to turn him on all the more, as he shifted on the table and took me right down his throat. He gagged, and then took rather less of me. I was in heaven as he continuously teased my cock just as I'd been teasing his body for the past hour. His head began to bob up and down. I wondered if he'd been watching gay porn. I then remembered something I'd read about complimenting first-timers on their performance.

"You're good at this, John. You're a natural cocksucker, and really pleasing me". This only spurred him on the more. His hands came round my bottom and pressed hard. In reply I placed my hands each side of his head and held him tight.

I got more and more excited. I had a straight man trying to suck me dry, obeying my every command. Too soon, I felt the familiar stirring in my loins.

"Just to let you know. I'm about... to blow." I gently released my hands on his head, to give him a chance to change his mind. All that happened was a choked moan, energetic head bobbing, and even more attention to the end of my cock.

"I'm coming!" I cried out, as I began to spurt my juice down John's throat. Thick white fluid oozed from his lips before he starting taking my sperm in his mouth. My body shook. I eventually finished, completely drained. I'd never come so hard in my life. John looked up at me, moving his lips as he tasted my spunk. His tongue slipped out for a moment, as if he was a snake. Then, still staring at me, he swallowed, twice.

That was so hot, and it was as if time stood still. A straight man has just swallowed my jism, and obviously loved it. Life doesn't get much better than this.

In a quiet voice I asked "Your cock must be very stiff, and it must hurt. Would you like to take me in the bottom and fuck me?"

"God yes," was the terrified reply. I pondered. Should it be cowboy, reverse cowboy, my legs over his shoulders, my legs over his thighs, etc.? I decided it would be my favourite, doggie style.

"Get off the bed," I slowly said, "and take me as your bitch". I crouched on the carpet, raising my bottom as an offering to him. I thought the risk of STDs would be very low with John, so was happy for him to take me bare-back. The bed creaked as he got off, and it seemed like only seconds before he was clutching my hips, and with lucky aim thrust his cock right into me, with no attempt to gently ease it in. Shit, it hurt, he was so fast. John pounded me like a madman. My prostrate was in seventh heaven even through the pain, he had such a girth. A straight man was taking me, making me totally submissive. His fat belly swayed back and forth against my back. I moaned and groaned, and John cried out "I'm fucking a man, this is incredible!" and "My cock feels so good in you!" Those words were even more erotic, and set off a cascade of feelings in me, as if I was high.

Finally he groaned, cried out "fuck" as his orgasm hit, and shot his wet sperm far inside me. It went on for a while, and I could feel his cock twitching. His body writhed as he got the last drops to release inside me before withdrawing so that I felt empty once he was out.

"Must remember to have a very comprehensive shower before I put clothes on", I thought, before collapsing under his weight. After a while John got up in silence and sat on the bed and stared at me -- I was now standing up, with tissues up my bottom -- with an astonished look in his face.

My bottom was burning as I wondered if I should offer to fuck him myself. Three of his cherries were already gone, and he just needed to lose the last one to surrender any lingering suggestion of straightness. I decided to make the offer, and an exhausted John said "Maybe another time." That was in fact all right with me, as I often can't get hard enough to get inside a man unless he's sitting astride of me and my cock is completely vertical. It's embarrassing if I can't perform. Maybe it's a reason why I like gay sex: less pressure to "perform". I was also exhausted, both physically and mentally.

Rather shame-faced, John looked away from me. He muttered "That felt totally wrong, but it was the best sex I've ever had." He paused, and, in a trembling voice, added "Of course I'm not gay, I'm completely straight."

After a while collecting my own thoughts, I replied.

"Of course you're straight. You're experimenting. Try some more massages from men and see how you get on." I paused. "If you come back you could just ask me for an ordinary massage, if you prefer."

He nodded, took tissues from a box to wipe himself (I didn't think to offer him a shower), put his clothes back on, and left without a backwards glance. I knew he'd be thinking of this all night, and even if he at first thought he wouldn't do anything more about his new-found sexuality, he had joined the growing ranks of the "straight, but secretly gay" men across the land. As for me, I had seduced my first straight man, and felt good about it.

I had a long shower, put on a dressing gown, and made a cup of tea.