All Comments on 'I Still Love You'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 278 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF?

The dumb shit deserves all the misery that is coming his way because he took the slut back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nope

Sorry but no. This is just a raac, and the cost is the husbands life. Happier with her or without? Who gives a shit if you will be miserable either way. This is what divorce is for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Realistic?

Wow just the ppl saying this is realistic is mind blowing. One of the comments read “if you love your spouse, staying with them is always the wiser choice” spoken like a true husband/wife that has a spouse with a boyfriend/girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting methods....

..... The discovery WAS a new twist, ... The spending was an interesting way to reduce divorce $$, ... wonder if it could work in my state ...?...

Looks like George has already decided on reconciliation, so I'm hoping for a creative way for her to prove her devotion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Good story and I’m personally amazed in real life people do forgive and stay together after cheating. I know woman sometimes forgive a little easier than men because ego and pride get in the way but there is no possible way that I’d be able to stay married after that. She was letting her neighbor fuck her and up the ass which she denies her husband for months . The blackmail thing would be addressed but still wouldn’t take away from her cheating. His legs would definitely be broken by baseball bat at a minimum . House would be sold and definitely charges be brought against him by my future ex for the blackmail even if it didn’t get anywhere but have it as public record . She humiliated, abused , embarrassed and emasculated her husband. How do you come back from that . Trust will never be there ever again , he will hold that over her forever and unfortunately if he did try will always see in his mind her fucking the other guy and taking his dick up her ass. Unfortunately him seeing it makes a horrible situation a million times worse.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
Ego and Pride?

Little bit. Women like to say that a lot. Mostly, men don't like other men's dicks near the wife's. At least men who are in traditional marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It takes guts

To realise you love her enough to try again

gfrhgfrhalmost 4 years ago
Nope

Never forget, never forgive. And definitely never RAAC.

mattenwmattenwalmost 4 years ago

Incomprehensible why it takes you so long to tell a boring cuckold story? I hope you are not telling from your own experience! But i could also be wrong. In any case, the story is badly told.

QuintiusQuintiusalmost 4 years ago
Good premise, not very satisfying, though...

This was a decent start to a reconciliation story but it was far too threadbare. The setup of the story is lengthy and full of pretty extraneous seeming circumstances, i.e. their trip to Hawaii. Later on, though, there's a frustrating lack of details in the parts that matter most. So they go to a counselor for a few sessions, wax nostalgic and quote some lyrics to one another and everything's going to be A-OK. It was far too easy and we never really got into the reasoning behind the affair. The blackmail angle was really not well done. She's going to go out and buy toys to help stretch out her asshole so her weekly rapes aren't so bad? No, I don't think so. I don't buy it, and that's the fault of the writer.

Overall it was just a weak effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Stars

I did not care for the ending .Besides Kick Her to the Curb and call it a good day Cheaters are everywhere .

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

There are a few items in this story that are missing... His son beat the snot out of the predator neighbor, but did his wife shit-can him? Was Pennie a latent submissive that allowed herself to succumb to this dominate predator?

/

So many LW readers want total BTB, not seeing the whole picture "is he better off with her or without her"? Answers to the above questions help in deciding if this RAAC is doable; as 'love' may not be the only ingredient to a faithful future continuing relationship.

/

3*, Hooyah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a wimp

He deserves what she did for being a spineless wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dumb Commentors

Mattenw, pick up a dictionary moron. This isn't a cuckold story. I don't get why small dicked losers read these stories? Good story, some of us like to see the occasional couple get through the hard times.

AliSFakinamingtonAliSFakinamingtonover 3 years ago

Heartwrenching (like many "Loving Wives" stories are) but I'm glad I read it.

Five Stars and a new Favorite

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

Well thought out and could continue on for sure. Unfortunately if a woman makes. Unfortunately if a woman cheats and is not maimed, financially destroyed, or sold to a Mexican whore house it is hard to score well. Good job keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Let's Talk About Pain

Men will never understand the pain that women go through during childbirth.

Women will never understand what a man feels when he finds out another man is having sex with his wife. Or that she is enjoying doing things with her lover that she denies her husband. Or that the affair would have gone on for an indeterminate amount of time had the husband not found out. Or that her lover knew he was cuckolding (i.e., emasculating) the husband. Or perhaps the husband finds out he is raising another man's child. Or that his wife had introduced an STD into their marriage. Or that the husband finds out that a great number of people know about the affair and are either laughing and making fun of him behind his back or they are helping her to keep him from finding out because they don't want to see him hurt.

But then the husband DOES find out about it. And everyone tells him to "get over it". "Wake up. It's the twenty-first century. Almost everyone cheats now. It's to be expected." And my favorite..."Oh, are your itty bitty feelings hurt? Get over it. This is just a matter of your 'macho ego'."

Well, Hell yeah, I would be hurt. If I walked in on my wife in bed with another man (which I have), and that man beat me so badly or shot me, and I wound up in an Emergency Room and was told I couldn't do anything about it, then, Hell yeah, I would be pissed. And your argument that my problem is not with an unfaithful wife or her infidelity...my problem was with my ego, then someone was going to be painfully aware of my ego whenever I recover... because someone is going to die. And do you think for one moment that I give a rat's ass about going to prison? Wake up and smell the coffee. By this time my life has hit rock bottom, and prison sounds like a paid holiday to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nope. She needs to be set free. He needs someone more in tune with his values. Sure he still loves her. She was different when they met, but that was then.

Now? She cheats, then the courts and his own lawyer beat him down to take her back. Total fucking injustice.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

A solid basis for a good story. I’d have liked it better if the ending wasn’t so sappy. It seemed that getting back together happened a little too easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope!

Too common a reason for RAAC - she fucked him. It's like all men think with their little head and not their brain. He should have just gone to Court. The fact of the matter is that in a no-fault state he wouldn't even have to show up. The remodeling, dinners and trip were all to benefit both of them. Any other suggestion gets laughed out of court. The Court will decide the property split from pre-determined rules. So she'll get half of nothing, continue to have her retirement and good paying job and they'll each go their separate way. Getting back together was complete bullshit.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

RAAC sux!!! He's just a CUCK!!!

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 3 years ago

6 stars!

Reconciliation is so much harder than BTB.

Also, she said “I don't know why, but I melted into his arms." There’s a strong likelihood that the scum plied her with a trace of Ryhipnol or E, or a combination. Subtlety was his game.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 3 years ago

Suggest the son makes a contribution to the story

Perhaps the son could say to himself: “hmmm this is totally, utterly unlike mom; what would make her do that ....”, get details from dad, then think back: “Mom acted really spaced out that Saturday morning, not guilty or upset but she agreed with me when I jokingly asked her if I could rob a bank”.

“I wonder what his wife knows ...”

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What a load of bullshit, psychobabble.

She cheated and she lied, end of marriage end of story.

If I cheated my wife would boot me quicker than a blink. But according to this rubbish, go for it love, I’ll forgive you and it’s my fault as well.

Just rubbish!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn,

the wimp cuck must be desperately wanting to slurp some fresh warm sticky creampie out her loose shitter cave. And finish with a stinky golden shower du jour avec jizz flakes. Bon Appetit Cocu!

weathermanksweathermanksover 3 years ago
Thanks

In this world, I love and need happy endings. Thank you.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

Well after a 2nd read it’s still bollocks.

ResmiHardinResmiHardinover 3 years ago
3*

3rd time reading and I can't for the life of me change my views on this story.

Great writing as usual but the plot and character development didn't do anything for me, the point of this story was revenge and BTB, He done all of that, but at the end of the day he 'loved' her too much, knowing she cheated with him twice a week for months...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is the problem with these stories written for an erotica website. The focus is generally on sex. In this one we have the focus on anal sex and that the lover got to have it and the husband didn't. In real life this just wouldn't be an issue. It wouldn't matter what would matter would be the breaking of the wedding vows the loss of trust and the loss of love and the loss of someone who you thought was your soul mate and would be with you sharing your life for the rest of your life.

As a story it is well written didn't spot any real mistakes, spelling gramma etc.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

I tried again. This was pure bullshit.

You're one of my favorite authors but I wish you would redo this one.

It was his pride? Vomit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is just a story isn't it? From some of the comments it seems that people are commenting as though this was a real life event and that we are reading about a real life situation.

Why don't you people just comment of the story e.g. spelling, gramma and believability rather than commenting like you are reading a newspaper report.

The story is quite good and quite well written it doesn't address how George told his son Zack nor what Zack's reaction was when George told him.

And why didn't Pennie get proof that she was being blackmailed into sex?

BillandKateBillandKateover 3 years ago

Didn't buy the blackmail excuse, but have to hand it to you -- it takes balls to post this kind of reconciliation story here, then withstand the slings and arrows. Thanks for a well-written, enjoyable story. I'd wish George and Pennie luck, but hell - it's fiction. 5*s.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

He should give her boyfriend a blowjob and become a full CUCK!!!

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 3 years ago

Nice story. With the blackmail of Pennie... I would like to read a continuation about Ryan getting his comeuppances with a possible jail term. You read in it about the further hard times with George and Pennie’s relationship. A good challenge of writing for sure. A challenge in my mind that BH76 would conquer. Thank-you for this story... I really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Don't get down because this story didn't rate as high as others. They all want the same type of story. Would love a follow up on this. Also, if anyone thinks this is a "cuck" story, you're a moron. Pick up a dictionary cough cough MarkT63.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Unfinished. And why, if she was giving Lover Boy her ass, couldn't she give it to her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

If I was him I wouldn’t believe the blackmail excuse. Pretty good story but crappy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

markt63 - you plan to show him how?

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

you were honest about it being a racc and didnt lie about the guy being a cuck in the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No explanation for why and most importantly how could she cheat on the man she says she loves more than her life. Just councelling and love songs. Just love it.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 3 years ago

He blackmailed her...? What proof did he have...?

She really thought that *continuing* to engage in an activity that could negatively impact her marriage had a better chance of saving it than admitting to the one time event?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Love Triumphs Over ANON!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Forced RAAC

LucasredLucasredabout 3 years ago
Music?

The only song worse than 'I Swear' is 'Keeper of the Stars'..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm sorry but this is BS. The wife loved the seduction and gave everything to the seducer. She was so blinded by her own narcissism that she didn't even catch on to the movement of her husband away from her. The wife only displayed minimal efforts at reuniting.

The husband's actions are also BS. Throughout their married life he provided unfiltered love and support as they faced everything life threw at them. Then, when they should be moving onto their next stage, she succumbs to the neighbors seduction and gives her lover everything. The husband knew that No matter how much he loves her, she always viewed him as a hurricane hole to be used only when the seas got rough and the winds to strong. She dishonored and disrespected easily, what happened to the plan, pride, and self-respect the husband displayed at first?

Finally, I call BS to the ending of the story. Neither character exhibited growth. Too easily they made up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ah, yeah, maybe, just maybe tattoo "fuck no" on her arse cheeks to remind her what she willing gave away to her lover.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

I didn’t mind the RAAC theme. It just didnt feel

Right. I loved his burn whether legal or not. her story didn’t go. Her explanations felt like

lies they didnt match the facts or the timelines

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

i actually liked this story and i was surprised they got back together but i feel for them both the ending could of been better the threat of the sex tape was stupid in front of both lawyers hes lucky he didnt get arrested for the threat its the same rules in this country[england] as affray which can carry a custodial sentence

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

it was too long of an affair to be 'just blackmail' maybe it was partially that, but it was partially lust...partially an emotional affair....partially a lot of red flags.

a partial marriage is a dead marriage. pride has a lot to do with it. pride isn't petty either. our self worth.....MATTERS. he needs to build his pride back up, or she needs to do it. i dont care how. appealing to his feminine side was a shitty way to end this story. that's like appealing to a woman's masculine side to get her to forgive her husband. it's not relatable.

so while the ending was not good....the story was amazing. i have no other issues with it. so please don't take this as some sorta angry anon. the characters were relatable. until the end.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

And then she used her butt plugs and dildo on him. 🙄

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Unless your objective is to make readers mad at your characters, this is a very bad story. An cheating wife, a weak abused husband, a selfish lawyer, and a manipulative counsellor.

The positive comments praise the 'realism', yet this is a stupid blame-the-blackmail affair. And in the end, husband is to blame for everything, not the cheaters. Not the cheating wife, and not the seductive 'blackmailing' neighbor. It's so realistic, they reconciled through a song. Next time, keep this stupidity in the romance category.

It's more believable if the lawyer thinks husband couldn't afford his fee after the spending spree than figuring out husband still loves the cheater. It's like every character is written to stop the divorce. None were written to examine the infidelity. This is why forced reconciliation is hated.

kencorokencoroabout 3 years ago

You wanted to use this story to explore new way of cheating discovery, unfortunately you used the wrong theme to accompany. RAAC or unjustified reconciliation coupled with a failed BTB will always brings condemn from some of the readers, and no one discuss how original your method of discovery is.

You should have figured out a more acceptable storyline and this one have too many plots. There is no need to satisfy/reject either BTB or RAAC because they are the extreme. There are other type of solution and that is just as hard to explore as finding a new way of cheating discovery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Some silly facile stuff gets written in these comments. I have been with the same woman for fifty-three years married for fifty this December. If fidelity in sex was the reason for marriage, for a loving relationship, we would have ended many many years ago. No marriage or relationship is perfect, sometimes we fail to respect each other, do not do the things we should do, and refrain from things we shouldn't, because we are human. In the end you ask yourself, can I live without this person, and if so would it be a life worth living, and what can I do to repair this previous thing. You can make up silly mores and red lines give into pride arrogance and hate, or you can grow, nurture and heal, for that is the purpose of love and that is the right purpose for us all. The yarn has flaws, but the ideas are worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yet another pointless RAAC story with a forced ending. Just delete it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not what I had hoped for. She did this for months 8 to 10 times a month, She is Smart and educated, I think I call Bullshit! If she had any brains after the first time she would have come clean with her Husband if she didn’t want to do it again. And when this fucker said a word about Blackmail I would have kicked him repeatedly in the Balls. No, she wanted some on the side and she got caught.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

2 STARS FOR THIS LOSER WIMP CUCK HUSBAND TAKING BACK HIS CHEATING SLUT WIFE....A WEAK PATHETIC MAN

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

i get its not easy leaving someone u've loved for a long time but sorry she did it repeatedly and shouldve left her ass. once or twice but theres no coming back from that. sorry the hubby didnt have the balls to move on.

anythinganalanythinganalalmost 3 years ago

Good writing, but unsatisfactory ending. If she knows all it takes to get him back is a sappy song, there's no reason for her not to cheat again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awww...so sweet!

So many readers base their entire vote on what the characters did or didn't do. What the characters do or don't do is almost beside the point. The point is the story itself and how well it is told. It is fiction. If you were listening to a friend tell this story would you interrupt and say that the story must be told differently? As long as the author doesn't leave the realm of possibility then there is no reason to react harshly. Perhaps the harsh comments regarding the characters' actions tell us more about the commenter's lack of imagination than the author's ability to write. Regardless of the verbiage, every such commenter is saying the same thing: "I suffer from IDD".

I wouldn't have had George cave in the way he did, but it was told well enough.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Most stories here have a point to make and sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. Then there are stories like this one that simply try to push people's buttons. There's no effort to justify behavior because it's just the behavior that counts even if it doesn't follow from the story itself and defies logic and credibility. Stories like this, just like the people it describes, should be avoided at all costs.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 3 years ago

Better to live the rest of your life almost happy than Live it lonely and miserable. Takes a proper man to give it another chance, it's self opinionated egotistical wimps that can't see what's best for them.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesalmost 3 years ago

The whole "I fucked him once because I got caught up in the moment, but continued the affair because I was being blackmailed" trope has been done to death in LW stories. And we are never given a convincing motive as to why Pennie fucked him in the first place. She says she doesn't know herself. Not very satisfying story-telling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For better or for worse? Though choice. Would hate to be in his shoes. She had mental issues he took in consideration. For sure, he'd never want that ass of hers for sex.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

I read this story again and would like to add a further comment. For people’s mistakes in ‘life’... putting aside the cheating; EVERYONE always says “give them a second chance”. Whether it be your kids wreaking the family car. Or, whether your brother/sister doesn’t pay back the money you loaned them. Whomever or whatever happened, MOST people would give them a second chance. I completely understand that cheating is a different kettle of fish; with so much more baggage and emotions. But, I do believe that under the right circumstances... a second chance for the cheater could be warranted. Possibly... Thank-you again for writing talent. Reading your stories as soooo enjoyable!!!

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

Too bad. you completely missed this one.

here the reconciliation is really too stupid, too easy and too fast.

I am not against a reconciliation but it takes a divorce first or at least a real physical separation of several months.

it is necessary that the 2 people make a real point of view on their life, on their wishes, on their future, on their desires ......

And to say that there is only one person to make a living is a huge lie.

How many women have you known out of the hundreds of millions that inhabit the earth.

And trying to find the same is another monstrous bullshit, because look where you are with this type of woman.

In the end, this story is not elaborate enough, nor detailed enough. In short, too superficial, too easy and too fast.

Feelings, separation and reconciliation are not developed enough.

The reader in general seeks stories to savor, to savor like a good meal.

Besides, you served us fast food.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Weak

NonSequitourNonSequitouralmost 3 years ago

90's country was a good era. 80's hair metal sucked as bad as this story. Every song sounds like a soundcheck in a big arena with huge vocal echo.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Found this to be a massive crash and burn. Too easy an ending and a bit cliched.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good I love it when people can forgive and build trust again. I have been there done that. I believe in forgiveness if I want to be forgiven. Those who think that they never did anything to be forgiven better look at them self closer no one is perfect. Please keep writing this was very good!

RePhilRePhilover 2 years ago

What is Hair Metal?? Been around since the sixties and don’t know that term of reference. Did you mean Heavy Metal???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why take her back? It was just a bad decision.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Wow! Real flawed people making decisions that real flawed people make every day! A fantastic love story! 5++++/5!

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

Woman with mental health problems does mentally unhealthy thing. News at 11.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Legio_Patria_Nostra nailed nothing I can add. Five

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't think that any words can make up for the physical betrayal and loss of trust. Get the divorce.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

"There's an old adage that goes 'will you be happier with her, or without her,' and I'm certain I'd be happier with her." Yes, and you can't have her, now that she has changed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What bull shit, “I couldn’t tell you I was being raped because you would leave me”, whaaaa! I just melted in our neighbor’s arms when he kissed me. Bullshit, if you lived your husband you would have smacked him in the face and screamed rape! You wouldn’t keep going back to their neighbor for sex if you loved your husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I believe if mine did what she did, she'd be history. Also, that asswipe that porked her repeatedly would not only deal with my son, he'd really get a beating from me. THEN, when they are out of the way, I'd take his wife...

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 2 years ago

I liked the story, written as it is in your choppy, rather terse style. However, you have a problem with tenses. The first two paragraphs are in the past tense, but the third is in the present tense, with a present perfect tense thrown in for good measure. This problem shows up in several of your stories, and I've only read the LW ones so far. If the story is written in the past tense, then even the things that people still do today are described in the past, as the narrator is looking back to a point in the past, not looking out the window at what's going on today.

Your spouse is (I presume) a woman, but when you look back at the day you married, she was a woman, even though she still is, because she was a woman then.

This is just a tip to try and help you improve your writing, so I hope you'll take this as it's meant.

Cheers, mate.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - RAAC and just a poor plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredibly stupid story, truly, mind blowingly stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She played the game better than he did. Giving an author a lesson in tenses is dumb. Who really cares about it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Serious authors generally want to improve their craft so it is very appropriate to help by mentioning the tense issue. That said my response to this story is that it had a lot of impact, and aside from some of the technical issues already covered, one of your strongest. I still don't understand why a rational wife who loved her husband would, in the garage situation, let it go beyond an involuntary kiss followed by a slap to asshole's face. Then she would never be in the position to be blackmailed. Doesn't add up. Love equals commitment. She's still a slut, no matter how many tears she sheds.

juan2forkjuan2forkover 2 years ago

This was not your best story. There was nobody to root for

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you were planning on a follow-up, don't. Poorly written story plus by the end, neither character is worth caring about. The whole little "which song did you choose" schtick is an example of why counseling is such bullshit. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No wife who really loves her husband is going to “melt” when first kissed by the Neighbour. That only occurs when a women is in love with that person. If she was in love with the Neighbour then the husband would be an idiot to try and get her back because guess what, she is no longer “in love” with her husband. If she is a weak person who is overcome by lust then the husband must leave her because that would be make her a slut. You can’t be happily married to either of these types of wives. They will only cause you heartache. The story’s wife is too stupid to be married since she believed that the Neighbour was in an open marriage when he blackmailed her. Anyone with brains would have told his wife about the blackmail. She could have easily recorded him while talking about the blackmail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting story of a wimpy husband and a self serving slut wife! Must be a true story for the author

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 2 years ago
Wow

It looks like “Loving Wives” is becoming a real hate-filled website. I sure am glad it’s just directed at women. 🙄

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 2 years ago

By the way, why would it need a follow-up? It’s complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice Cuck btw

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pride Pride Pride, What The Fuck??? So if George doesn't move on from Pennie's cheating it's because of his Pride, this story is definitely written by a woman or a very feminine man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1 Star for the story of cuck and cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ruttweiler the cocksucker can shut her fucking mouth, looked at the bitch's favorites and it's filled with cuck stories which gives you an idea on how fucked the bitch is. Bh76 you wrote a story of cheating that ended with the cheater having a happy ever after, breaking you wedding vows is breaking your marriage, that's automatic divorce and that's what should of happened here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

SIMILAR Stories