All Comments on 'I Still Love You'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 278 Comments (Page 3)
MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 2 years ago

Can’t believe the vitriol

Hope this amount of anger against a mild RACC is a one-off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let's see, she has sex with a neighbor, then supposedly get's blackmailed, continues the affair for months, then it is his PRIDE that is holding him back? I am surprised that "toxic masculinity" was not the excuse. She was a smart women, she had to know she would get caught. Cute story line until it made the man out to be the bad guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There should be so much more to this story. This is creative,well written and simple to follow. Pride is real, most women dont really get it, its how we are raised, MY wife, MY family My job. MY crushing loss when she smirks when hes low. I know this is 60's view totally, but there is nothing wrong with having some morals in THIS decade too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WEAK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WHY WHY WHY WHY bother she cheated ans will do it again Stupid woman more stupid man for taking her back shit story

lbeachamlbeachamabout 2 years ago

I'd like to think I'd giver her another chance. But I know I wouldn't have. Good story though.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

Make-up your mind time! - IS she a sex-siren? a raging Nympho?

Or perhaps just a loving wife, who really needs a little more loving than our poor witless `hero' is able or capable of supplying?

OR IS SHE the REAL victim here, -a truly tragic victim, haunted to the end of her days, by the tortuous never-ending abuse and guilt, foisted upon her by a diabolic, inhuman, abhorrent manifestation of utter evil, in the guise of the next-door neighbour?

IF SHE REALLY IS telling the truth about the neighbour drugging, raping and Blackmailing her, then this story clearly IS in the WRONG category, deliberately AND completely!

So what exactly IS the Author really trying to tell us here? -IF his Leading Lady is to be at all believed then, as she maintains, this whole saga is one long continuing CRIMINAL assault, - NON-CONsenting, - RAPE, - BLACKMAIL, FALSE-IMPRISONMENT, Slavery, TORTURE and is, a HORROR story of epic proportions!

So please, which story do you suppose we are to infer is meant here?

ANSWERS PLEASE, on the back of an old $100 bill, to:-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ugh enough with this "pride got in the way" crap. She was getting split like an old piece of fire wood, repeatedly. And her answer was being blackmailed and kept going with it to save the marriage?? Instead out hero fuck up aheds a few tears and all is well again, before even a divorce. Pride is a no factor when you've been betrayed, betrayal brings lost of trust. Period. Sorry but no. She'd have a hell of a lot more proving to do, like over a year or 2 post divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey rottweiler, know why hate with cheaters is directed at women? Because it's called "Loving Wives." Have Literotica create a "Loving Husbands" section and it will just as hate-filled. While at it, have them create a "cuckold" section so those stories can go there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Look at all the angry, insecure, weak little men in the comment section. To get angry or hate the story truly shows your insecurities. Not saying he needs to take her back but the automatic "burn everything" response is indicative of having a small peen. Also, he filled for divorce, that means it's no longer a cuckold scenario you mouth breathers. I don't know why these insecure losers read loving wives stories, it's like they enjoy upsetting themselves and then whining about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The pablum cuckolds really like this one. The lady has butt plugs to enhance her ass for her lover a few feet away from her husband and the poor sucker can't walk away to someone with leg muscles that can keep her knees together. Filing for divorce and still taking your neighbors slut back for a trusted companion makes more of a cuckold not less. The thing about cuckold types is they are always looking for ways to pretend they aren't.

TechumsahTechumsahabout 2 years ago

I love the dissection of the story by commentors..."like supposedly blackmailed" this isn't a doctorate level philosophy class. Take the authors word for it its their story and their character.

Well written as always. I am suppose we wont see a second chapter since to many peoples masculinity and pride was crushed by a fictious story with made up people?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry.. no way this crap deserved an RAAC!! Her reasons and the shallow blackmail shit does not hold true at all!!!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Cheating is cheating and there had to be some underlying problem that she was too stupid to talk to her husband about. And the to let it continue blackmailing or not, no thank you. The writing however was very good, 5 stars for the writing, 1 for the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Six months later and she is banging the pool boys

ChopinesqueChopinesquealmost 2 years ago

Second reading. It's better than a four, but I think some signs of stress or inner conflict in Pennie visible to her family during the affair would have helped. Also, it's only her word. Why did she not fight? Cry out? Was she drunk the first time; if she said so I missed it. Some sign of duress on her part or some damning words on the baddie's part on the video of an encounter would corroborate her story. There's none of that mentioned. One sentence would be enough. Even a few tears in Pennie's eyes or crying. She's got nothing. How long? How many hookups?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is what I think is a major continuity problem. If, 'When she got sick when Zack was little and had to have surgery that took her lady bits out', then she couldn't have her period after a hysterectomy, but having her periods factors in a major way in the story. Typos and grammar goofs are not a problem but such a major story error ....

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐ 👎🏿 Yeeuch! Even fiction has to have a core of believabilty. This didn't. A man near, at, or past retirement gets rid of joint assets. No court wastes time. Those assets are unrecoverable. His future earning prospects diminish to zero with age. He wins. Or, he could do the same thing and just leave. Let her file for abandonment. No lawyer will take the case if there's no payoff.

Her excuse of blackmail is pure horseshit. Buttplugs and other toys don't help her case. This husband is a fool!

But, the author has the right to concoct any drivel he pleases, I guess. America, what a country!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

what a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

what a load of horseshit!!! Getting sappy after listening to some songs and then not ending properly?? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ending was poor and abrupt. Songs save the day. We have little insight into why the wife became a slut for many months. Several times a week. Yes there was a blackmail component but it took her like 4 months and many sexual encounters where she was roughly used (including anally) before realizing she had leverage on the perp. That being said shebshoukd have gone to the husband right away when blackmail was invoked. Protecting her husband from knowing is never a reason to endure blackmail sex (which is rape) because it just leads to more cheating and more pictures / video. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Luckily, all the beta/closeted fag shit about wanting anal saved me from reading all of this cuckville shit sandwich.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The "writing" part of this story was done well in terms of grammar, syntax, and the checklist of writers' workshop criteria, so...a strong 4 on that.

The logic of the plotline had hits and misses; both the wife and the husband being even more inconsistent with their handling of the marital crisis than would be expected (especially the husband) kept me from being emotionally invested in whether they worked things out or not. As in--I don't really care.

Still, thank you for what you've written, and keep it up.

argomez99argomez99over 1 year ago

Next step? Go file a police report against Stewey. That's the only way she gets back into the house. And she better so it fast and with a smile on her face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If it was blackmail then why not go to the cops? The affair went on for months. An educated professional woman took like 3-4 months to figure out to stop? And only because she could strike back at him? Blackmail sex is rape. And she was forcibly sodomized repeatedly (according to her) hencenrhe escalating dildos. But why did she act so passionate in the PI video he got. That was never addressed in counseling apparently. Was that play acting? I cannot guess why a woman would be so fearful of divorce for a one night tryst that they would submit to blackmail ending up in more degrading sex. How does that work? Her best chance was to come clean, right away when threatened or soon thereafter. Unless he husband is woefully Old Testament that bus her best chance to confess and enlist his aid andngo to the police. And if he was Old Testament then he never would reconcile anyways. This reconciliation seems fishy and has some plot holes that were not addressed.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 1 year ago

Why to go through the charade of depleting savings, denying himself sex, when his will is so weak that he accepted the explanation, "I don't know why I did this, followed by his blackmailing." She did it because she only knew him sexually and was attracted to Stewart. The different kind of sex and novelty of something different in her sexual life were the reasons to continue the affair. If she could say a big "NO" to hubby to have anal sex she could have to Stewart. He has to divorce the cheater, break away from her. Have sex with other women. "A nail drives away another nail..." applies here. Only then, if he cannot live without her after trying, they can start again WITHOUT MARRIAGE. She lost that gift forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disappointing unrealistic submission from you.This was really a crock of shit story,you have him take all the right actions appropriate for her affair,then end up taking her back????hell no husband would have even gone for counseling regardless of what his lawyer advised.Stick to the plausible, especially the use of lyrics from songs changing a husbands mind,that was feeble...

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

I tried this a second time and its still a totally worthless RAAC/cuck story.

This fixation on anal sex is generally due to a bisexual issue with a male.

And blackmail? Yes, so laughably bad. Her lying it was a ONS and yet they fucked for months and, like most homos you went this route " He knew it was his pride that was getting in the way."

Except it isn't. This is always a statement used by (and this isnt aimed at a story husband) an emotionally weak man who has little self respect and needs a reason to accept being a RAAC/cucked man. It literally is. Betrayal and lying, disrespect and wiping ones ass with their marriage vows is NOT a pride/ego issue. You worthless limp dicks really are a certain type of special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not one of his better stories. The husband lacks self-awareness and self-respect. She did it for MONTHS. The blackmail excuse was a weak attempt to hide her collusion in the adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yup, there it is!! It's that dam fragile male ego again! Just when you think you've read the last of it, it rears it's ugly head again. It's so fragile that almost ANYTHING can set it off...something as puny as cheating on your husband and ignoring your home for 6 months. But it has surprising power, too. It can reach halfway across a big city and force a wife to unwillingly (and unwittingly) fuck a hunky younger guy without her knowing anything about it. If we could just somehow isolate that fragile male ego and eliminate it we could end all wifely cheating forever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lots of writers on LW have this obsession with songs to base their stories on….it feels so stupid!!

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

What should have been a really good but sad story, was ruined, like lots of other stories on lit, by the obsession with anal sex.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 1 year ago

Why on earth are so many writers (or at least characters in stories they write) obsessed with anal sex? Surely they're aware that before a woman makes a porn flick that includes anal sex, she has an enema, sometimes two. Yegods and little fishes, in my (sometimes) humble opinion anal sex isn't a reward, it's a punishment. feh

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Bit of a tear jerker, but I missed the pull on my heart somewhere along the way, I felt you did a reasonable job with thi, but just somehow it missed pulling it off for me.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

It was not A mistake, it was 3 months of mistakes and lies to her husband, giving the guy her ass and denying it to her husband. Not forgivable in the real universe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Until the next time she cheats or his paranoia drives him crazy.

Either way they are doomed, get on with it.

At least insist on a post nuptial agreement that when she cheers again she's out on her ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid cuck story. You need to tell your readers it is a cuck story so they don’t waste their time on trash like this.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 year ago
Pretty good

I think you got the feelings right, and the dialogue worked.

Don’t worry about the trolls who crap on anything that stops short of abject terrorism. You could murder the wife and they would complain that your description of the torture was too brief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's a nice story. Way too many times in our lives, we throw away the things we value because we see a little dent, some faded color or perhaps a crack we had not seen before. "Once a cheater, always a cheater", is the theme for those with an unforgiving heart. I'm not saying it is never a reason for divorce, but people should make sure they look deep inside before giving up. And of course the biggest thought... how deep is that love and as the story points out... are you better with or without the other? A home burns down and it has to be rebuilt. You sorrow over the lost memories, but decide to build new ones. When something like this even happens, don't try to recapture the past. What has happened cannot be undone. Start all over!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't understand blackmail sex working when the leverage is guess what "we had sex, will tell spouse". Blackmail sex is rape. She chose to fuck that first time. Guess her recorded it in his home? Regardless why give in and empower the blackmailer. It is different when threat is physical violence or severe legal or financial ruin. Even then only give in a time or two to BUY time, to stall so as to get help. But when the threat is more sex? Come on. Just tell the blackmailer off and confess. At least research his open marriage claim. Wtf? Worst case she asks his wife, she gets pissed, and he tells her husband about their tryst. So what? Can't be worse than several months the of being raped and at times very forcefully and in the ass. Wtf? She was not a.smart woman. I don't mind the reconciliation her since she clearly hated what was going on, but making it last as long as it did makes it harder to swallow. If for example it was an orgabized crime boss blackmail raping her for 2 years that woukd be easier to forgive because of the physical harm threat for her snd her family. No clue why it took so long to find out since it was like twice a week for 3 months and he observed for 2 weeks. Why does the extra time and his plan to go to Hawaii end up gettig him? His financial shenanigans were shallow and easily detected. He got lucky she found a way to break up the blackmail and it had stopped for a couple of months prior to the trip. Otherwise it looked like he was actively allowing her affair to continue while he pulled his financial maneuvers. And why wouldn't the wife think there was something seriously wrong when no sex beyond blowjobs for 3 months (the time frame of his discovery and the gap till Hawaii)? Confession in such situations is essential. The neighbor's leverage over her was weak (sex for sex) and she took several months to realize she had counter leverage. Especially since soon after it started, it got painful and she was being raped by both blackmail (nonconsent) and forcibly sodomized against her will. Why not seek help? Thr longer she goes along with it, the more hold the asshole had on her. Anyways not against reconciliation here, but wow she is dumb. The tipping point for me is that she was pretty brutally raped over a over. She made a mistake the first time, and got immediately into trouble and was too stupid to stall and seek help. She didn't enjoy the forced sex and all the anal. Hence she got butt plugs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I stumbled on this randomly, and I’m very glad I did. This was one of the best take-downs of BTB infantilism I’ve ever seen. Amazing job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah giving into the blackmailer because afraid a one time fling will get you divorced, so yeah have more sex with the blackmailer. Makes perfect sense? Not!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Glad this didn’t descend into a pointless BTB outcome. Came too close by making Our Hero a typical LW husband: rigid, self-righteous, uncommunicative, self-pitying, unempathic, emotionally constipated. Somehow a few song lyrics led to an emotional turnaround and saved the day. Not sure I buy it, but anything is better than another stupid BTB.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Essentially, men and women are completely different. Whilst women justify extra marital affairs as “It was only sex. It doesn’t really matter”. It took nothing away from him. I was always available for him. Anyway, he’ll get over it, it’s not that big a deal.

Men see cheating in a totally different way. It strikes to the very core of a man, it humiliates, it eats away at his manhood, it makes him less masculine, it destroys trust, honour and respect. It totally breaks a man and 99% of men can not recover from the betrayal. What was once exclusively his is no longer his alone.

Every time she’s late home, every time she goes shopping, every time she goes to visit her Mum, every time she goes to the gym, every time she whispers on the phone, every time she closes her laptop quickly, he will think the worst. To try and justify the adultery by saying she was blackmailed, just adds fuel to the flames. It is simply a lie to cover her cheating.

You can never totally and completely trust her ever again. The marriage is effectively over, maybe not this year, maybe not next year but at some stage they will get divorced because it will eat away at his very soul.

Once a cheating bitch, always a cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Soooooo disgusting and cliche!,, man is a wimp and the slut is the winner! No doubt the Americans have given counsellors and psychiatrists a booming business!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He knew it was his pride that was getting in the way.

What a fucked up statement! Asshole Bh76 …I guess u r one of those who has no male pride…cos u got your man bits in a vice? Or maybe ur woman makes u wear panties at home?…

Whats a man without his pride? Without his pride he is either a gay or a tranny…not a man! If u could not understand this simple fact…maybe it’s better u wear a corset under your suit?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why couldn’t they have sex when she was on her period?

Just put a towel down and take a shower after. Sheesh, people are so squeamish. It’s just a little blood, it’s not battery acid. It won’t hurt you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow you really learn what fragile masculinity is by reading the comments. Male pride, give it a rest. There is no pride in blindly confirming to a set of behaviours because you're scared about what others will think of you. The irony isn't missed, you gutless pussies

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Story went downhill as it progressed. Ok she was blackmailed. But what wife of 20 years woukd not go confess a one night drunken tryst after a party vs being subjugated to degrading sex acts twice a week for like 3 or 4 months (says several months in the text). That is a lot of encounters. And it only ended when she knew she coukd apply counter leverage. Wtf? Forget the anal part. That is for shock value by the author. To submit to blackmail sex (which is rape btw) to cover up already past extramarital sex by having more sex with the blackmailer.makes zero sense. You just empower the blackmailer. Look thr first time she was seduced and a bit intoxicated. And she screwed up and was guilty. You so fear your husband even with that guilt and shame that instead of begging him for forgiveness you accede to outrageous demands from a blackmailer, being brutalized and not enjoying the sex, being raped (and sodomized in thia story(, feeling even more guilty and terrified of discovery and the power the blackmailer has over you continues to grow? Does that make any rational sense? Maybe the wife is dumb enough to capitulate once or twice but then backs out or gets help. Instead as per the usual LW trope they just suffer in silence being continuously raped. Wtf? Look if their is a credible fear of physical violence to loved ones or self, then ok you might be trapped until you can somehow get help or tell husband and flee. Or in the case of severe legal or financial ruin to the family or your spouse or yourself, yeah maybe but even then just a couple times to stall and then enlist aid. Blackmail is a serious freaking crime. In fact blackmail even without sexual extortion can often be a federal crime. Often there are multiple counts when an indictment is passed down. Add on top of that the rape charge for blackmail sex and it can really hit like a hammer if convicted. So easy to have small recording devices these days. Or get a PI to gather kompramat on the blackmailer. Or pay someone to record your sessions when the terms are discussed and reinforced. The fact that it works so often in LW stories and is a staple of many such tales is tiresome. Gah! Glad they reconciled in theory but the way it happened with hair metal songs from the 80s was a lame deus ex machina.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The blackmail plot was dumb. Ok she had a one time fling while intoxicated. That sucks. But just cave to the threat of hubby finding out, and then getting forcible sodomized and raped a couple times a week for like 3 months (note: blackmail sex is rape). For a supposedly intelligent woman she dumb as rocks. Got to your husband, confess, don't try to handle this alone getting raped regularly. That was poor decision making.

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Oh, Darling, I only ever intended to cheat on you the once. All the other times is because I love you so much. And, who knows better what’s best for you and your marriage than a complete stranger? It’s called counseling. Counseling, like cheating, feels so good when it stops.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just a dumb story all round

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Even if I felt the way he did, I would condition my return on a civil and/or criminal suit against the other man. If she claims it was date rape then rape via blackmail (which is essentially what she is saying), I would want her to prove it in court. If she can't even convince 12 disinterested people that she didn't have a voluntary affair, why should I believe it? His mental state at the end is partially based on wanting to believe that it wasn't entirely consentual. Take that away and there could be no trust. Without trust, you can't even complete a single business transaction, let alone have a relationship.

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

Well written, as always, but stupid plot. I know you can't shut love off, but I don't know how you come back from that.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I hate blackmail excuses. They're simply not believable.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It is not that I hate reconciliation stories but I do hate ones that the cheater allows something intimate to her cheating partner in crime. This wife was selfish and entitled just like so many other cheaters and deserved to be discarded to the scrap heap. All this false sorry crap is just that...crap. Also the story was not well developed and the husband ruined them financially to pussy out in the end. Sorry 2/5 is charitable in my book. Also the weak BTB is just a portent pf a very weak male M/C.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

I enjoyed it but cheating, giving something the husband wanted to another man plus the lack of trust confessing to her husband when being blackmailed made the wife a messy character.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Husband had to play man. But he is nothing but a wimp cuckold. Next he will himself find lovers for her. And he will soon be joining them just to suck dicks and get ass fucked, like a poor excuse of a male he is.

razzJ7razzJ76 months ago

There is an old saying don’t say what you would do if you were that person until you have walked in their shoes. Yes there is nothing more heart breaking or heart wrenching than finding out your spouse has cheated in your marriage but if there is still love for each other as hard as it is to get beyond the betrayal and trust issues if you can save your marriage when you get into your sixties is when you discover that going through all life’s trials and tribulations you have gone through and are still together is when you discover how much you truly do love one another. Great story my vote is to do more like this one.

Pinto931Pinto9316 months ago

Good story but a very weak ending.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's unforgivable to give another man something you denied your husband. Im not a BTB guy, but I will say that what she did was unforgivable and he should have at least divorced and moved on. Another man has what he never will. This ending depressed me

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ok she got wasted and slept willingly with the asshole once. That sucks but with their marriage and kids and history, suck it up, confess, and blow the blackmail threat out of the water. Throw yourself on your husband's mercy. She should know her hsuabdn and how he would likely react to not only if she confesses, but also if she goes through with the blackmail. Instead she caves to being forcibly sodomized (yes blackmail sex is rape) repeatedly over three months until (hello!), she realizes she had counter leverage. It is clear that she despised that asshole rapist and that she did not enjoy the repeated sodomy. But her lack of trust in her husband speaks volumes about a really anemic marriage and how she perceived her husband. Ok maybe the husband overreacts on a confession and goes nasty btb. Then he is a true asshole. She would be better off without him. But he isn't, except she drives him to be a (failed) btb jerk by his financial pranks, well after the affair ended. What a weird loop. Fearing fallout of confession after first time, she subjects herself to being painfully sodomized over and over. To the commenters who are all upset she gave the asshole her ass before her husband, that is immaterial! She caved to thr blackmail and let herself be raped for 4 months to cover up her one time drunken one night f$ck with the asshole. Does this sort of damaged logic really happen on real life? Yes it is fiction but really? This weak blackmail trope is all too common on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why the fuck put song in the story?????????????????

What the readers going to get apart from breaking the momentum of story reading !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OlefishermanOlefisherman4 months ago

Another wimp and a bitch that got her way a minus 10 . Probably written by some guy that gets off by pumping his wife out and received a BCD from the service or never served because he has problems with his back. A yellow stripe run right down the middle of it. Plus they wouldn't let him serve in the female branch of his chosen service.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

An excellent story that is misunderstood and underappreciated.

Bh76 has written a story about real life and two people who understood:

The past can't be changed, the future is ours to mold.

His challenge is to give full forgiveness, as in I commit myself to treat you as if the sin never happened.

He challenge is faithfulness, and to live in the future with the wisdom learned from her past mistake. She has to hold her head up and go forth boldly, not as an inferior person who has to work off her guilt.

As a an who has done a lot of both pre-marital and marital counselling, only with un-selfish love and true forgiveness can their future be wonderful.

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Can't give this ANY stars, just a comment. The blackmail/rape excuse is BS. You don't give a blackmailer 20 more examples of poor character to prevent him from telling her husband about one.

She had sex and loved it more than her fear of the consequences. Can he forgive her for that, and then AGAIN for lying for months after being caught? She showed no character improvement, so he cannot trust her not to do it again. Can he live with a lying Cheater or accept that this leopard has spots forever. Not saying he cannot accept that; it is his choice. But from here on he knows she will act consistent with her cheating, deceptive nature.

JunglediffdaddyJunglediffdaddy4 months ago

The Blackmail angle was kinda hard to imagine given that what’s the endgame? If you were the wife in that situation you’d think to yourself.. am I just going to allow myself to be raped by my neighbor for the rest of my life on perpetuity because he might tell my husband?? How is that a better outcome?. In fact seems almost unbearable and someone who in real life claims to love their spouse would be tearing themselves to pieces and losing their mind if they allowed such blackmail and themselves to keep having the affair. Most people (unless they enjoyed the cheating to some degree) would be so grossed out to keep doing that too their partner they would stop regardless of the consequences. It’s fiction so at the end of the day people here aren’t exactly acting how they would in real life.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just another spineless sissy husband and a heartless CUNT wife POS. Of course the CUNTS will all love this along with the SIMP losers.

jott50jott503 months ago

I gave this one ⭐⭐⭐ and I'm being generous.

I actually think that there are males (not men) like this.

In my situation once I had the decision to kick the cheater to the curb, she's gone, period end of story. She wants to be friends afterward? Fine but once the trust is broken I don't believe it can be repaired. Ever!

I imagine that whoever his friends are secretly considering him a pussy whipped wimp as they laugh behind his back while hitting on his wife.

doctrptdoctrpt3 months ago

I am sorry, I usually love your work. I feely admit, I hate this. She lied, cheated, lied more, cheated more. He did nothing, including standing up for himself. He should never take her back. And you didn't even explain it well. A poor effort and unreasonable premise that are both below your ability level.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger3 months ago

So many tough guys burning the story to the ground - yet wait, what's this? A very respectable 3.70 rating. So obviously a lot of people enjoyed the story, don't feel the need to bring their own version of machismo out in the comments, but sadly not enough are happy to put their name to saying what they think of the story.

So here goes. It's well written, it's a well thought out plot that is a somewhat different angle on the old theme and for that EVERYONE should be grateful, whether you like where the story goes or not.

Would I take her back in real life? Who knows, it's not my experience, I simply do not know. However, two things - 1) it's fiction, nobody actually got hurt so chill the fuck out 2) Him, he was devastated by what happened, he was also devastated by her absence from his life, what he does about that is his call. He decides what the future can be, he also has the glimpse that "the affair" was not all that it seems, assuming he can get his head around her explanation albeit he knows, and she does now too, that she handled it completely wrong after her first mistake.

To the author, well done, not many stories get universal agreement, I think it's a badge of honour to have a variety of reactions from loving your story to those who seem to want to drag your corpse through the streets. I enjoyed it and I did like the use of the song verses idea by the counsellor. Thank you.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 2 months ago

It's a good story. I know that there is a crowd that just hate anything that isn't a BTB. It's funny too, because you made it REALLY apparent that she hated it. The dude was literally ass raping her (she does NOT like anal sex) and she put up with it because she was trying to figure some way out of the blackmail. Is she dumb? Maybe, but I reckon she was trying to find some way out of the problem that wouldn't jeopardize her marriage... and she did eventually, but of course by then it was too late because her husband had found out.

<>

Btw, if you're going to try and cook your cheating partner like this, then the best thing to do is to either a) not file for divorce, just leave and make the file for divorce, or b) file for divorce without ever mentioning the adultery - this is still dicey because it can look like you were spending assets ahead of the divorce.

<>

Also, if you want to waste money like this guy did - do it gambling. Then join a gambling anonymous meeting afterwards for a few weeks. Even better if you can get cash receipts from the casino for chips that you never bought/spent - its basically embezzling at that point.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

That was nauseating. she had every chance to lessen it and kept on. Truly frustrating when the author chooses to make his MC so pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Good story, yeah she cheated and deserves to pay for it but Georges stupidity is the frustrating part. His lawyer told him his tactics would backfire and he did it anyways? If I were his lawyer I would drop him, George is too stupid to listen to the person he's paying to advise him and he's only gong to continue to be stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

So George never confronted his neighbor, his son had to do it? Wimp

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Ive always wondered why a woman would think a long sexual affair doing things with another man she won't do do for her husband is better than confessing to a one time mistake and telling hubby she's being blackmailed for that mistake. The former is infinitely worse. Infinitely.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Why is he a wimp if his son had to do it? Its actually smart depending on the sons age.

Cause of the divorce and „stress“ this could be a good excuse.

Little keyboard warriors here make me smile everytime they call someone „wimp“.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

SIMILAR Stories