All Comments on 'I Still Love You'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 277 Comments
appaloosa1453appaloosa1453almost 4 years ago

Im glad you tagged raac, its not a bad tale. My inly frustration is that her infidelity is discussed but not processed. Yes she has a reason why she did it vut it is not logical. Also having they reuite over music is cute but without actual discussion of the nature of her betral i find it hollow

AbovethecircleAbovethecirclealmost 4 years ago
And????

Continue on with this -- the pride is still there (it isn't over ridden yet), the neighbor still needs another lesson about not messing with other peoples' relationships, and is the wife fully over the experience?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh boo fucking who!

He goes weak in the knees because of some music. I'm sorry that doesn't make any sense. She's trying everything and anything to save her marriage. From his end of things, what's changed? She's still a liar and a cheater. And you want us to believe he's going to forgive and forget? Only if this is a Hallmark Movie. And you've got the law part wrong. Her signature would have been on all the documents needed to refinance the house and take out the loan from the contractor. In my life I've had numerous bottles of expensive wine at dinner as I got older and my wife or girlfriend ALWAYS knew an expensive bottle of wine from Two Buck Chuck. And she was on the vacation too, as I remember! So none of that would have mattered to the Court. Besides, why would it be an issue to prepare for a divorce when he hasn't done anything illegal? You ruined a good story with this ending. This was a RAAC too far. UGH!

2 stars

enderlocke27enderlocke27almost 4 years ago
eh

forced raac makes for bad stories. they wont last much longer without trust and nothing was resolved. she still isn't being honest. he should have just went on his own fling and stayed married lot less expensive

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

six month later he finds out he has syphilis, cheating whores dont change,

and stupid cucks who take back cheating sluts deserve their pain

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Great story! I know thought this would be a BTB story because of all the stunts he pulled when he found out about her infidelity. Maybe they will reconcile and maybe they won't. You should write another chapter and don't make it a slam dunk for RAAC.

5

steven857steven857almost 4 years ago
does not work

When a story is full of holes it does not work, the renovations to the house increased the homes value so the net effect upon equity would have been nil. The buyer's home inspection would have revealed the outdated items and those that need replacing, so the work done to replace those old and outdated items had no net effect on money the couple would have received buy selling the home and dividing their assets. The car buy also had no effect, because with an equal division of assets the value of each auto would have been considered. There are several more holes in the story really too many to be pointed out in a Comment section. That is the job of writer and the various editors, author research is the key in addition to the various type of editing: Beta Reader, Proofreader, Developmental Editor, Content Editor, and Copy Editor to name a few.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 4 years ago

lets see where you go from here

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

"There were fights over nothing, name-calling, and I was even hit twice."

So he was a battered husband, then she turned him into a cuckold?

Try reversing the genders to see how grotesque this story is:

An abusive husband berates his wife and smacks her around for 10 years. She finds out he's been having an affair with a younger woman, doing all sorts of debauchery in the bedroom, and finally decides to divorce him because she can't take any more. Instead of finally being free of this monster, she gets browbeaten by lawyers and a counsellor into a reconciliation.

This was a horrible story about an abuse victim being forced by the legal system into reconciling with a real bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

He just forgets everything because they sang a song? No wonder this limp dick never got her ass. How exactly does she show she is sorry? How about giving him a favorable divorce and then trying to win him back? He has a roommate now and not a wife. A reconciliation has to be more than a self serving word apology and few crocodile tears. Unless you are completely superficial and have nothing worthwhile inside you. What a sad life, for a sad man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Don't bother making a second installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
reasons ...reasons...

only reasons and cheaters excuses.... u had a free will ..could say NO! ..u did not... so there is no excuse...

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

A realistic reconciliation. Some will not like it, but that's too bad. I liked it. 5*.

moblanemoblanealmost 4 years ago
disappointing

AND VERY WEAK! I was waiting for a man and a 'loving wife to appear but it was a

cuck and a slut after all. basically a waste of my time. This was not worth reading but thank you for trying...

JtxxxJtxxxalmost 4 years ago
Will wait till part 2

Nice writing and an easy read ,

but can't see them get back together so easy.

It's not just pride ,

(as too many authors seem to love pointing out.)

but there is no balance and that kind of hurt doesn't just disappear to the point of being able to forgive that easily.

So far a 4.5 on story writing.

But a solid 2 because of the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well written but dodges more of what would be the emotional insights

which give top level stories their umph. There was more to uncover in the counseling before diving to a reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yip

Nice writing keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Disappointed

You were creative in the discovery of the affair and realistic with the divorce.

You lost me with the reconciliation.

He knew of the affair for months and stilled loved her enough to take her back after a few counseling sessions and some songs from their youth. That was weak.

I get some people work their way through cheating and stay together but this was too fast, clean, and easy of a reconciliation.

Don’t bother with a second chapter unless George is going to blow up at her and throw the affair in her face for years to come.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 4 years ago
It's just Scorpions... not THE Scorpions

Always weird to read stories where a spouse claimed to have no interest in saving his marriage, yet doesn't do the one thing that would secure a divorce, if she fights him over it, namely: fuck another woman. Maybe Pennie would have ended up still forgiving George for it, but more likely that her self-centered, hypocritical ass would have lost it over his 'betrayal'... Well, we'll never know, since the author turned his MC into a spineless, lovesick moron.

I mean, real talk: what exactly is stopping her from cheating on her husband again? We still don't know why she did it to begin with - hell, Pennie herself doesn't have a clue why she fucked Stewart! So what exactly is going to stop her from doing it again (and please do not tell me "her love for George", 'cause that 'love' didn't prevented her from spreading her legs the first time around)? Basically, dummy is hooking himself back with what's essentially a walking, talking, cheating time bomb. Yeah, that's how you want to spent the rest of your life: waiting to see whether or not your wife will remain faithful... Sounds like a dream!

Hey, just came up with another perfect way to get even, if the wife contests the divorce: don't divorce her, George; just walk away. Disappear while she has to deal with the debts you piled up during her affair, and voila: BTB achieved! See, where there's a will...

Bh76 'threatened' us with a follow-up for this story... Personally, I rather it ends here. I only see three ways where could end up: the boring course of RAAC; Pennie cheats again, and George actually have to do something about it, this time; or George ends up becoming a willing cuckold to her. Nothing about those three possible paths sounds the least bit appealing. No, your story is done, author; I may not care much for it, as it is, but something makes me think a sequel would only make it worst.

George and Pennie probably deserve one another; let's leave it at that.

BearcatfozzyBearcatfozzyalmost 4 years ago

More realistic than most. Leaving after 20 years of a good marriage would be excruciating. I love all the anonymous haters that flame any story that doesn’t have hubby literally burning unfaithful wife at the stake. I bet in real life those haters have no women or a woman that walks all over their wimpy butts. I like a good btb tale as much as the next guy, but I realize that a story like this one is likely much more on par with real life and real people.

greenman440greenman440almost 4 years ago
What a crapshoot

that was. I don't mind reconciliations, but other than the husband being a weak, low esteem idiot, this never really justified a believable reason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bad ending

The RAAC ending was to easy and to fast, I wish for an anal reclamation. The song request was unrealistic. The main idea was good but the fast ending ruin it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I am not a lawyer so I don't know if the home equity loan, modification, and construction costs would cause the husband a problem in a divorce. If they are both on the hook then why should it matter if he initiated it with the intention to divorce? He would probably be on the hook for the car and the spending of their liquid cash though. That's my guess, as i said not a lawyer.

I am however a counselor :)

That was an affair rug sweep. This was a reconciliation story so maybe that was the intention. I have to say the therapist was pretty weak. Marriage counseling isn't my field but I do understand the methodology. Separate sessions would have been requested. It helps the therapist receive an initial impression on the wife and husband. The therapist would certainly prepare the wife for the ultimate "why" question. The why is paramount because it represents the breakdown of a marriage. Without understanding what led the wife to stray from her marriage, there is little hope of a successful reconciliation. Rug sweeping the affair will only lead to further resentment and constant questions and doubt from the husband. It also does not address the issues which led to the affair in the first place. The song selections are a nice touch to force the couple to consider their feelings for the other but it would be a means to entice communication, not evoke a full reconciliation. I would hope hard work is coming for this couple.

rnebularrnebularalmost 4 years ago
Feels conplete

A bit of a different tale here and a good read. I'm not sure what else is in store for this couple, but the story felt complete to me. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I get why you’ve gotten negative comments:

For so many readers, any reconciliation means you’re a cuck.

The first part of this story was stilted, as though you were forcing yourself to find a way to have a failed BTB as a premise, but were struggling with it. But the counseling sessions, those were better, they read real. The blackmail part has been overdone and was not good, but the rest of it I could see happening.

One commenter asked how you could forgive and forget, but that isn’t real: you can forgive, but that doesn’t mean you’ll ever forget. It’s just that, as time passes, you think about it less often. But reconciliation is driven by the realization that if you love your spouse, staying with him or her is always the wiser choice.

RR

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 4 years ago
Success!

You said up front you wanted to try to do something different. Like another person commented, the aftermath of the affair was very "real" and almost had me in tears. While in many cases BTB is the right response, in others it's a lot more complicated if the two actually do love each other but drifted apart. Could of done a little more plot development up front, but solid effort. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks

He tried but thanks for the loving story. To the ones that think they could burn the person really needs to get a life

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747almost 4 years ago

Ok, he has issues that were not fully dealt with from her depression. She has issues from being dominated by a scumbag neighbor. How are they going to deal with their issues? A very quick examination from of the story has opened lots of doors to continue with, keep on developing the story.

Rob5373Rob5373almost 4 years ago
I agree with Matt

I don’t pay attention to the Turds that have to label everything a cuck/slut story. They’ve probably never had a real relationship. Good theme. The fact that the drama was realistic and not a bombshell made what could be a true life story. What hurt her credibility the most was the length of her affair with her lover. That made it much harder to reconcile. I also think he needs to require her to win him back. The trust is gone. It’s not rebuilt in a few counseling sessions. Tales years for that to occur. Not bad. Keep em coming

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Weird

Right from the start I couldn't get into the story. Yes finding the anal plugs and goodies was a different way of finding out about her affair. All the spending and the vacation seems like a big stall. Finally the songs and reuniting put it over the top. A good story but I don't know where you would take it from here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
3*s

because even if they love each other so much...it won't work. He won't ever trust her. He will be checking up on her. If she sits next to some young doctor in the cafeteria, he will go ballistic. How will their sex life be? They'll never do anal. He will be rough because she likes it until she gets hurt. They will have lost their intimacy. Eventually, they will end it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mattblack

Holy Jesus, his reality just wow no words. . . .

Driven2ReadDriven2Readalmost 4 years ago
5* - not a bad story at all - I enjoyed it

RAAC is a touchy thing, but I think you gave us a good reason for it .. I know all the Anony boys, in their mothers basement, want full BTB, but you invest 20+ years into something you don't just throw it away. Is it better to keep her is always the question? I am not saying she doesn't need to pay some more, but honestly if you really believe "it's not just sex" and you really want a relationship, damn hard to find another good one after 20+ years. If doing that wasn't hard, then why the 50% divorce rate?

For better or worse, richer or poorer -- sure she screwed up the other parts, but unless it's a pattern, I don't see an issue if you remember you have to do what's best for you from now on. I would do the post-nup thing but he's already screwed himself with all the debt he took on. That is my one big bitch with a lot of these stories, ever one seems have plenty of cash to pay off the CC's, buy an RV, new truck, etc.. or in this case go to Hawaii, what a friggin' joke in this world ... that just doesn't always happen!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
Not very realistic

regardless of what MattUK says. I take that back, it might be that way in the UK. Their divorce rate isn't nearly as bad as the US. But in the US, her ass would gone.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
It's too late

He will never trust her. They will never have anal without him thinking how she gave that to someone else. He will try being really rough until he hurts her. The tender intimacy will not return and eventually they will finish the divorce so they can both move on. He can find a better woman and she can continue being a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why was no information given about the video of her and her lover?

The story should have mentioned whether her actions, words, facial expressions, tone of voice, etc., in the motel room were consistent with the story she told in therapy. If she was really an unwelling participant who was being blackmailed then that should have been apparent. If she appeared to be a active participant, e.g., smiling, asking her lover to do it harder, then the husband should have insisted that they all watch the video together, as proof she was lying. But if she appeared to be under coercion then she should have played it, to prove her claim. But pretty good story. Thanks for posting.

dardefdardefalmost 4 years ago

Thought it was interesting that authors liked the story, readers just complained that it didn't end the way they wanted? I'm a reader and gave it a 5....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Comments

People are so funny, these are stories here not real life. Some folks get so worked up that a story doesnt go they way they expect. Negative comments yet they contribute nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I say write a second

Part so we can give a real score

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

I liked it but thought something was missing. I would like to see where this goes and what happens to her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cliche-arama

The second page descended into a veritable miasma of LW cliches - the magic counselor, the depression, the bullshit "pride" trope, etc. As for the rest, the scene in the law office was ridiculous. If you are going to write law into a story, try to get it right. First, investing in a joint asset or spending money on your spouse is NEVER marital waste. Second, family courts do NOT almost automatically order "counseling", as authors here write. In fact, over many years, I have NEVER seen it ordered. What judges will do at the drop of a hat is order mediation if the parties can't agree on the terms of the divorce, but mediation deals only with disputes over property and custody. Unfortunately, there are "revenge porn" laws now, and that part was right - he should have been quiet, but it needed to be written that way to help set up the ridiculous RAAC.

The music exercise at the end was nauseatingly saccharine.

HikingThruHikingThrualmost 4 years ago
More realistic than most here

It's also funny to see BTB comments exactly like you ridiculed in the story. As written, my main feedback is that the moment of truth was not justified enough. My moment of truth was the kiss in the predator's drive. She felt he was safe, lived on their street, so she's comfortable riding home with him. But nothing written explained her accepting that kiss out in the open in his driveway. She could've as easily slapped him silly. Why did she not slap him? I didn't read anything to explain that moment of weakness. After that, smart, educated people get blackmailed all the time. Too much to lose. That's why blackmail works. You mentioned your obsession with new ways of finding out...it's your treatment of how they're each hurting that makes this story interesting. Driveway, letters found, blood tests, whatever, are just devices to get to the real story of deep emotions raked through the coals of tough conversations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Her Therapist

Why didn't her therapist work with her privately to help her find answers to her affair, assuming that she was telling the truth.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 4 years ago

Improving a home does not always equate into raising the selling price proportionally . Buyers expect good windows and a nice kitchen. It would sell faster and with fewer inspection issues, but the increase in value is marginal. Paint and cleaning are the ways to improve a home for sale with much less expense.

steven857steven857almost 4 years ago
other things

The more i thought about this story the premise did not sit well with me. Most of the renovations to the home would have increased its value. Thirty year old windows and siding have lowered the value of the home replacing it would have increased it finishing the basement would have made a significant increase to the value of the home. Remodeling a 30 year old kitchen would have increase the value of the home. An outdoor cook area and replacing a 30 year old deck would also have increased the home value. So the effect on equity would have been minimal. With all of the careful planing he did they he should have gotten a good price on the work. Revenge porn laws are pretty weak, a misdemeanor in most states. True the divorce courts could have considered it but with all the planing he should have had a way to post it without the law being able to prove it was him that did it. Just letting it be "found" by family and friends should have been enough.

A smart woman being easily blackmailed just was just not easy to swallow, Pennie knew he was married from the get go and blackmail just does not work when Pennie could have just told Stewart Daly"s wife from the start. As you have already told us Stewart was a a Pussy so where did he get courage to try blackmail and why did a smart "almost doctor" not just threaten to tell Stewart's wife, when he demand anal (which she was so against). How did she not give serious consideration to when and why her husband cut her off, how was she surprised about her period when the husband was able to plot the dates fairly well, that is something most ladies that are regular (as she was) know how to plot on a calendar.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobalmost 4 years ago
Well written

I liked it.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
3*

I didn't want to crush you. many times its all or nothing for people 5*s or 1*s lol just felt kind of flat towards the end. if he put THAT much venom in burning her, he certainly wasn't going to be won back by I don't know why I did it but I still love you. :0/

I'm usually all for sequels, not in this case. put your energy into a new story. but thank you for your efforts.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsalmost 4 years ago

I am so 'effn sick of the shallow minded souls who slake their thirst with diatribes over the notion that real people reconcile and resolve their marriage hurdles and that very few ever 'burn the bitch'. This is how real life works. It's not the fantasy that insecure pud pullers have of some imaginary retribution because some wise woman or girl left them to their own sordid devices... fuck those people,

OK, that was my rant. Thanks for a very good story!

MFH

Buck1974Buck1974almost 4 years ago
Great story

Yes though I really love BTB stories. I have got a great weakness for these types of reconciliation stories. Yes she made a mistake but the love was to strong to just walk away. So when it is these types of stories then I’m weak ( I just love to read them don’t ask me why ) but when I read these BTB stories I think yes she deserved it . So yes fantastic story and keep up these reconciliation stories I do enjoy them lol .

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanalivealmost 4 years ago
Good Story

I don't like reconciliation stories but this was well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hmmm

Excellent writing but the story didnt really address much.

Why did she cheat and for so long?

And giving him anal?

Does she have remorse? Maybe.

basically the poor husband is in misery and just wants it to end so is taking her back.

I cant blame him, but you did not write in enough justification for forgiveness to make it easier to accept.

Maybe she was drugged then blackmailed. So proof of the blackmail, maybe something about her struggling against it, something.

So yes it needs another chapter.

Thanks for the read.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
I knew this would draw criticism when I read it.

I thought it was fairly realistic, although I don't know how he kept it together as long as he did. Reconciliation is a process, not an event. You don't get all the answers up front. Retribution, the infliction of pain, then regret is a fairly typical response and I think you summed it up well. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SAME OLD

just another wimp and whore story.

PutneybridgePutneybridgealmost 4 years ago

I believe you achieved your stated goals. This is horribly realistic; you avoid the infantile, binary need that some have for revenge as male identity. Real relationships are complex and amorphous at times. In no way, as a man, do I condone the wife's actions, and I do not think you do either, but you have managed something relatively rare here - an original POV. Please develop this further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1 star

Nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I'd like to see it continue

After all, he's owed some anal sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good until author started chowing down on cummy cuck sandwiches for lunch.

Sigh. Another good story destroyed by cuck cancer.

So. She's had issues, even abusive towards him. Put him in therapy. Then she gets a cruise, assets, and a free fuck fest from her lover. Then he gets fucked in the ass. Then she cries great crocodile tears and he lets her back in.

Fascinates me that "pride" is viewed negatively. Obviously author doesn't have the lexicon for "self respect", "decency" and "upholding ones vows".

I wonder why geezers love cuckdom so much. Trying to make everyone else's nuts drop off by proxy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1*. Please do not inflict additional chapters on us

Stop

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Realistic Story

Thanks for tagged it a RAAC so I knew what I was getting into. I know it's fiction but how the hell do loving wives get into her situation!! How about saying no or kicking the guy in the nuts?? I don't care how long the prick has spent seducing you. Decisions have consequences remember that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Unfinished. What is done to the neighbor? He may feel bad and willing to accept her explanation of being blackmailed, but that takes the fault to the asshole. He needs retribution. And the other guy's wife should be involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just a beautiful little story

Loved it. VerY well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How about “She got the goldmine, I got the shaft”?

Actually they both got the shaft. She got her boyfriends shaft, and he gets either shafted by being stuck with a whore, or getting shafted by the legal system.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 4 years ago

You said you try to be original in how the hubby discovered the affair.

He saw some clues and hiring a PI. The PI found out about the affair, not the hubby.

KB

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Pretty good story for a RAAC. I just can't buy the blackmail angle in these stories, she was a willing participant in the affair. The LW obsession with anal is still mystifying to me too. Zack is the best character in this story, with his reaction to his mother's cheating and the best down he put on her lover. George can kick his ass when he recovers from Zack's ass whooping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This exchange is a problem

"Well, I'm sorry I don't have the recovery time of a 31-year-old."

<P>

"What an oddly specific age to throw out there," she thought.

<P>

You wrote this in third person omniscient. So, even though it isn't first person, we know what they are thinking, not just some but all. It's very specific to the guy she was fucking, so the connection to his words and her actions is too obvious. Unless you want her to be an absolute idiot, there is no way she couldn't have realized he was aware of her affair. If she had said this out loud, yeah it could have worked.

<P>

As for punctuation, if a paragraph doesn’t begin with a quotation mark, that indicates it’s narrative. When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Blackmail is a very week premise as it’s obvious stuff will just get worse and worse until it all come out,

cybojicybojialmost 4 years ago
Love

Is all encompassing. It is neither predictable or makes any sense. Myself , I could never trust her again, its not who I am. A better person would try. Great angle on the story. Thank you. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks but

Thanks for the effort. Three stars.

I found two thirds of the story a bit annoynoing:

- First the lead up with the home improvement, cars, etc. Who would do that? You take the money out of the marriage and squirrel it away.

- Then the sessions with the marriage counselor and the songs. George should have gone off the reservation and gone with 70's music. "The Backstabbers" and "The Big Payback" come to mind!

Best thing was Zacky beating down the neighbor and the neighbor's wife joining in.

They have already reconciled, so if you are taking suggestions just leave it and move on to the next idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bullshit

She didn't love him. Just wanted to be taken care of. She always had the power to stop the sex but didn't. I'm tired of these weakness stories, so I'll drop out. Too bad the writers are afraid to offend the PC crowd. And for those who think there should be equality, more bullshit. Men can't get pregnant. Men can't deceive wives about birth father. It is a much greater crime when the woman cheats. Worse when she lies or attacks her husband. And ultimately the worst by being given the house, kids, and majority of the money. "The KAREN'S Covid responses" should conclusively put the arguement of women being better for the kids to rest.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
TRYING TO FIND HARMONY THRU MUSIC

which is a sign of the times from ab-ovo to scrambled. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ok, ok but now ...

he’ll have his right foot sticking in her asshole up to his knee. At least.

And the slut will ask: Are you already in, cucky?

Ironman52Ironman52almost 4 years ago

I liked this, I think you could have more detail into the front end...

In any case, this is story is complete. For a sequel move next store to Daly's and tell that story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story....

....with a silly ending. She lied, gave her asshole to her lover and the husband is going to take that? forgive and forget? Not very believable **

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainalmost 4 years ago
Ehhhhh

Pitiful!!!

Another sucker down!

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
It was a moving story but

Until she tells the truth about why she did "Stew" the first time, the divorce should continue on track. Her blackmail story is so shaky I would not lay a feather on it. There just, as usual in this type of story, is not the foundation for forgiveness. Butt plugs, sex toys, come on, she liked what she was doing. She is sorry now after she got her fill of wild sex and wants, no, needs forgiveness to convince herself she is not a shameless slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hmmm

Meh...

calgarycamperscalgarycampersalmost 4 years ago

Very good story. The song references were great.

Well done,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Powersworder...

...makes an excellent point. Its a whole other story if the genders are reversed. The bias is exposed. Personally. I'd divorce her. She also benefited from all the extra spending with the home improvements , all the fine dining and trips. But he clearly has no balls, so I would recommend he get an ironclad post nuptial...3 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It doesn't work. It never works.

So she keeps fucking the asshole, a lot, because she doesn't want her husband to find out she's fucking the asshole. And she's fucking the asshole so frequently and indiscreetly that a PI can prove it and record it. I appreciate you want to be a writer, but it kind of requires that you also be a thinker.

You can't portray your cheating slut as this educated professional thinker, who is dumb as a rock. The first time he fucks her in the ass she simply takes the punishment, including the tearing and the bleeding, she then goes home and calls the police and files a rape report. She's in the medical profession! She gets a rape examination, they recover the asshole's semen in her rectum and the damage he caused, and they arrest him. And he claims she allowed him to rape her because, well, he's blackmailing her? Or she enjoys getting her anus and rectum torn? And her husband can verify that she hates and refuses anal sex. And the husband is going to believe the rapist that he fucked his wife the first time consensually?

First, all the money he spent just changed their assets from cash to real estate. All the improvements make the house worth more, so he didn't cheat his wife out of any wealth. She had and enjoyed a vacation to Hawaii, with her husband. And buying cars is something people do when they want a new car. And they had a new car that would be joint property regardless of who's name was on the title. So splitting their assets would require selling everything and splitting the proceeds. How is that him taking anything from her? Get better legal advice.

And the husband who so carefully and with great preparation and calculation blows the whole setup by a stupid unlawful threat to publish the fuck DVD?

Their reconciliation is fine, by the way. Divorce is a great way to end a toxic relationship but a stupid way to punish someone you still love. He now has his own personal whore, who will never fuck him as much or as well as she fucked the young asshole next door. And he'll always wonder, just how much of her adultery was really driven by black mail. He deserves whatever else she brings into his life.

Anyway, thanks for the effort.

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 4 years ago
I don't belive she ever came clean.

She had lies prepared for the therapist. He caller he on them, and she never told the complete truth.

So he says he's going to trust her and they will live happy everafter. B. S.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 4 years ago

notice that out of 67 comments 64 are very negative - the ONLY one who gives this wretched story a 5 star rating is the UK cuck and wimp MattBlackUK

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 4 years ago
1 Corinthians 13 : 7

“Love endures all things”

Even adultery

Well written story truly about love, loss, and forgiveness.

It is more common than many believe.

Chilley

jazzharpjazzharpalmost 4 years ago
Not a bad story, but ...

it belongs in Romance. I understand your fixation with trying to write a fantastic Loving Wives story, but you missed again.

I keep reading your stories; I guess because you show potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Job

I really liked that. Don't listen to the shallow people who will call your character a wimp or say you missed it on a loving wives story. I think you picked the target you wanted and hit it dead on. This was really good, not perfect but really good, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh no! Not the old "I was blackmailed" excuse.

I just hate the old "I was blackmailed" excuse for cheating. Unoriginal, unrealistic, and ridiculous. ("I was blackmailed into fucking him multiple times.") Just ridiculous. No one's that stupid - and according to the story, she had an undergraduate degree and an advanced degree. --JRZ

Flar1958Flar1958almost 4 years ago
Only to

Fuck the negative people 5*

Hey interesting good writing you had got 5 if they didnt recollect alone for your idea.

A REAL man knows his worth and if he devorce her do you think he gets a better? Only in your dreams! And now he is getting her backdoor because she is streched🤣

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 4 years ago
Interesting

I'd be in treated to see where you can go with this story. I actually rated it 5* but wanted more details and more of a conclusion. I don't care if they stay together or not just want a complete story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why?

The only thing I can't figure out is how a so-so story about two not that likable characters gets 90 comments!

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 4 years ago

The storyline doesn't work for me.

Pennie is seduced by Stew under the influence of alcohol although she wasn't drunk. Then an intelligent nurse practitioner falls for Stew's a "blackmail" threat without any proof of the event ever took place. His word against hers. What?

They continue for months.

George in angry enough to implement an elaborate scheme to leave her penniless. He even pisses away thousands of dollars on a Hawaiian vacation for them so he can avoid having sex with her while they bathe in the sun and sand. Sounds kinda dumb to me.

Finally because his plan backfires and he might have to split the family assets he folds and agrees to counseling. The counselor ignores any underlying issues in the marriage. Believes Pennie's story about being blackmailed. George never plays the recording he has that indicates Pennie enjoyed the sex.

George comes to the conclusion that it is his pride that's keeping them apart not her lying, deceiving, protracted adulterous affair. Of course!

It is beyond disbelief for me.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 4 years ago
Swing and a miss

Go back to romantic stories and leave the Loving Wives genre alone.

Signed,

A drifting away fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fuck

Oh fuck off you wanna be chuck you make me fucking sick

jazzharpjazzharpalmost 4 years ago
Keep writing, I'll keep reading.

Which category you choose to submit your stories in doesn't matter to me. My earlier comment that this was more of a Romance story was not a put down.

As I am reading your other stories, I'm amused to see comments such as: that's not Romance, that belongs in Loving Wives!

I find your stories fascinating. There's always something that puts me off. But fascinating all the same. Keep writing, I'll keep reading.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 4 years ago
HARRY IN VA

Yeah, 19,000 views and only 34 hate it enough to comment. In fact, more people favourited it than left those comments

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

"I literally have no reasonable explanation for what I did."

She does, she knows…her reason may not be reasonable or logical but she made a conscious decision and changed the terms of her marriage without renegotiating the terms with her husband. OH, after getting found out she might regret her decisions but she still did what she did. Apparently in her mind its no big deal since she expects her husband to forgive like it was nothing more than scratching the car.

"Never once did I not love you, George. I love you as much today as I did on our wedding day."

Just didn’t love her husband enough not to cheat and apparently never has had that level of love or commitment.

A few meetings with a marriage counselor, a bunch of crying and sappy songs an all is forgiven. Wimp city we have arrived.

driv2u2driv2u2almost 4 years ago

Lol liked the story , anonymous comment a wanna be CHUCK , so excited beating off could t even write

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
if ever....

I'm not a proponent of the "even the score" type of outlook. If ever there was a story that deserved the protagonist's use of a "tit-for-tat" affair to drive home the emotional wreckage they were provided, this woul;d be the one. She doesn't seem to fully appreciate what her cheating actually did and wasn't very sincere in her apology. How does a person have a 6 month sexual affair and just turn it off? There is a loss of trust as well as humiliation and other things, ego notwithstanding. She just doesn't get it and he will be placed in the same boat unless there is some clear message sent to the cheater.

The author does not parse this out. You may love someone, but you will never trust them and the love that WAS is no longer. It is tainted and cannot be fixed.

Prince020402Prince020402almost 4 years ago

I have a problem with the blackmail explanation as well. If she really didn't want to have sex with Stewart after her first mistake wouldn't a reasaonabe person check into whether his claims of an open marriage were true? They were her neighbors afterall - wouldn't she pay a visit to Stew's wife to borrow sugar and casually say - "Hey, I know you have an open relationship so you dont mind that your husband fucked me. The problem is that I dont want to do it anymore and he's insisting on telling my husband. Can you please talk to him about it. Thanks" After the fireworks Stew may tell George out of spite but it would have been a one time mistake and much easier to explain than a 4 month affair. Just sayin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Being someone with mental health issues...

And knowing the struggle with impulse control, I can see if later her depression was at least part of the issue. There is always a tendency to self destruct or overindulge. My vice is spending when I'm in the midst of an episode. I've spent 4000 dollars on shoes during one episode and didn't bat an eye, and I'm a dude. So it's entirely possible. Good start, can't wait to see how this plays out, hoping it Tobe far more than some ego trip or jerk story. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Gsrbage

sorry but blackmail bullshit and the therapist is not neutral as they're supposed to be. Lousy conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Good story, keep writing. 4/5

You can never please everyone as to which category a story belongs in. As you said in the beginning it could have gone in several.

@Anonymous

Fuck

Oh fuck off you wanna be chuck you make me fucking sick. A chuck?

@Cumminginsiderher

Swing and a miss

Go back to romantic stories and leave the Loving Wives genre alone.

To use your own comment ..."swing and a miss ...you one woman man

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

SIMILAR Stories