I Stumbled into a daily blowjob Ch. 03

Story Info
Jill brings Ashley over... will this happen or not?
5.4k words
4.66
14.2k
17

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreamofyou
dreamofyou
182 Followers

If you're just joining in, I encourage you to go back and start from the beginning for all the needed context as this story starts to unfold into Andy's ongoing adventure into female cock lust...

_______________________________________________________________

The doorbell rings.... What Jill will I see tonight I wonder.

I open the front door, invite them in and offer to take their coats. Jill asked how my day went as she removed her coat. She is dressed more conservative tonight and changed from her typical work attire into faded jeans, although they fit like a glove, sporting a white belt and shoes to color match her sleeveless turtleneck sweater.

I assumed she would dress more appropriately with daughter in tow, but the sight of her in another snug fitting sweater reminded me how her little nubs pointed upward in the sweater dress she wore the previous evening. I wanted so badly just to see this babe nude, but at least It confirmed the nice views that would soon be a regular sight.

Ashley kept her jacket on, didn't speak and remained just behind her Mom. I stepped up, reached around Jill, held out my hand. "Hi Ashley, I'm Andy."

She looked up, appearing nervous and shy, and shook my hand, "Hi". She had her mothers features but her eyes were steele blue and haunting. What I was able to see, her hair was a lighter dishwater blonde than Jill's, with an even lighter blonde mingled throughout. Her hair parted down the middle, stopping abruptly above her hairline to transition into bangs that were cut straight across, just touching her darker eyebrows, and gradually cut longer as it went around her face down to her jawline, a little wave as it fell, as if to frame her cute little face. The rest was inside her jacket and I could see a peak of a red choker covered by bunched hair. She was wearing tan pants, keeping her waist length jacket zipped up, so I didn't push her to take it off.

"Jill, why don't we go into the kitchen, we can sit around the island where it's not so formal and chat a bit" I suggested.

"Yes, that would be nice." Jill took Ashley by the hand to guide her through the living area and into the kitchen as I followed and admired the view. Ashley was maybe two inches taller than her mom and reminded me just how petite Jill was. Her jacket allowed only a lower view hiding what obviously would be a slender teen figure underneath.

Her stretchy tan pants had no rear pockets, firmly holding and separating each cheek, as if they were painted on. Tight down her thighs to the large flared bottoms that covered her shoes. Ashleys rear view was a sight to behold walking next to Jill and that perfect little ass and of hers that I had already fallen in love with as it swayed back and forth with her every step.

My cock had woken back up and I could feel it growing fast. "Can I offer you drinks? I have water, orange juice or a coke in this fridge if you'd like something." Jill and Ashley were sitting side by side on stools and both opted for a bottle of water,

I stood on the other side of the Island from the girls, facing them, leaning forward against the counter to hide the bulge in my jeans. "So Ashley, Your mom tells me you're in a Concert band. I played drums in Stage band in High School. What do you play? " as I tried to break the ice.

"Clarinet." she replied, Jill staying quiet and observing.

"Very cool. You guys perform very often?" Trying to get her to open up.

"We have a spring concert coming up in April." she replied, still being reserved.

"Outstanding, maybe I could come see you perform. And your mom told me you run track as well? Still trying.

"Yea, I run the 800 and relay, but I'm not that fast. I joined because Lana was on the team and Dad would let me." looking down or to the side, not ready to make eye contact just yet.

"And she is a valedictorian candidate as well Andy, I'm so proud of this girl!" Jill cut in.

"Wow, you carry a full boat, must keep you busy," hoping to break through her nervousness.

Ashley finally looks up at me for just a minute. This is the first time I see her in clear view and oh my Lord! She has inherited those same innocent looking Asian facial features from her mom. Her face is perfectly framed by her bangs, beautiful soft skin and full lips, those steely blue eyes that seemed to have no bottom... Ashley was fucking drop dead gorgeous and looked to be 21 rather than the 18 she was.

"So, your mom has talked with you about why we got together today?.

"Yea, sort of" she appears nervous again.

"Well, then you're aware your mom and I have been talking and she asked if I could help you guys out, staying here for a little while. I'm open to that but I was wondering what your thoughts are about it." I'm leaving the floor open to her.

"I'm ok with it I guess." she replied

"Hmmm, you wanna know something? I'm a pretty easy going guy, I really am. If you have any concerns about me or staying here, please say so now. The last thing I would want is for you to be uncomfortable if we were to do this" I'm speaking in the most caring voice I can muster as Jill stays silent, leaving me to guide the conversation, her eyes getting misty.

"Well... Mom told me I have to do whatever you say." she replied, looking down a bit..

Jill quickly intervened."That's not what I said honey, I told you...." and I cut Jill off with a finger over my lips to shush her and jumped back in.

"Oh no no Ashley. That is in no way how it will be and in no way is doing everything I say a part of this arrangement sweetheart. You are not my daughter or stepdaughter or anything of the sort to rule... you belong to and obey your mom, always. Maybe if I explain what your mom and I are considering, then you can hear it directly from me so no misunderstandings, ok"? Having talked with Rachel earlier about her homelife, I had a pretty good handle on the roots of her reluctance and I want to clear this up asap.

"Ok" as she half way looked up at me.

"Your mom and I had a long discussion last night, ok? In a nutshell I wasn't sure about this cause I've been a bachelor for a long time. I have stinky feet, eat microwave dinners every night, and I let my whiskers go for days at a time and I'm not proud of that." Ashley gave a little grin.

I continued. "Jill, your mom, explained to me that you two have had a rough few months, you especially, and her biggest concern was to not disrupt your Senior year... She is struggling financially and asked me for help, not a handout. Your Mom is a proud woman to be respected and offered to take care of my needs around the house. Her only ask was if you could stay here for a little while so you can graduate with your class and enough time to save money to get you guys back out on your own. That really pulled at my heart".

Jill is wiping a single tear away, staying silent the whole time observing how gentle I'm being with Ashley, trying to connect with her, pulling her along, taking it one step at a time..

"Think of it this way Ashley... Basically your mom is going to be sort of like an employee, like at the realty office, but a little different. She proposed taking care of my household needs like cooking, doing dishes, laundry... that sort of thing cause I have a hard time keeping on top of that stuff. Only instead of getting paid, I provide you both with a warm safe home in exchange. Was that our discussion, did I get all that right Jill?" as I looked her way.

"Yes, yes you did Andy" looking me in the eyes as if she will melt, trying to stop tearing up.

"Ashley, sweetheart, I understand you don't know anything about me, I really do, but maybe by the end of the evening you will just a little? There is plenty of room here for each to have their own space, but I do have just a few house rules to be respected or I won't be agreeing with your mom to do this, ok?. That's the best I can explain, does that help you understand, maybe be more comfortable?" I'm not sure what else to say.

"Yea, I guess so, I think I understand better now.," Ashley answered, Jill is corralling her emotions.

"I have an idea....I'm getting hungry, how about a pizza?.While we're waiting I can show you the bedrooms, see what you think. I'll even show you my man cave in the basement if you want." I grinned to lighten things up.

"Rooms, as in two? Mom? I thought we would be sharing." Ashley perked up a little.

"Well, I didn't know, do you want Andy to show us around or what?" Jill's face is starting to take on that glow I've come to know as she hopes I may be able to break through Ashley's reservations.

"Ok, I mean, sure!" Like a light switch has been flipped. Ashley has gone from reluctant to at least curious.

I pulled out a credit card and looked up the pizza place number on my phone. Slid them both over to Ashley, winked at her and said "Here you go sweetheart, just push the call icon and order up your favorite, but get an extra large because I love pizza" She looked right at me with those haunting steely eyes and her first real smile.

"Really? Ok!" Ashley was starting to warm up to me just a tad.

_____________________________________________

While Ashley is placing an order, Jill is just staring at me in the most loving way, her face is so beautiful, just beaming at the way I've handled things so far.

"They said about 40 minutes," as Ashley is turning off my phone.

"Great timing... you wanna take your jacket off now, before we take the tour"? I asked. She immediately stood, removed her jacket, hung it over the back of the bar stool, and turned back around and looked up at me with a teenage girl's curiosity. Her toes touching together, hands clasped behind her back, standing straight and proud before me, innocent to the cravings of a horny 40 year old bachelor.. "Can we see the bedrooms now"?

Ashley's jacket now removed exposes the wide red lace choker, her hair falls midway down her back, laying softly around her natural part, flowing into a full thick mass of large wavy curls as it crescendos down her back and shoulders. Her scented shampoo smells wonderful.

I'm simply taken by her steely blue eyes, curled eyelashes and perfectly manicured eyebrows. Those soft full lips, slightly turned up, accenting the cutest little nose. Her soft complexion is perfect with no makeup whatsoever. A simply gorgeous face, her bangs trailing off each side in long soft waves.

Her short sleeve cotton cross over halter is color matched to the red choker. A wide elasticized band hugs her rib cage just below a pair of braless 18 year old D cup breasts. A few random locks of her wavy hair lay atop the most perfect set of breasts I have ever encountered. They fill each of the halter pockets, full and round, a slender valley of deep open cleavage separates the pair. They are glorious.

Her tan pants are very high waisted, almost meeting the bottom edge of her cropped halter. An accent panel in front buttons down each side of her tummy. The stretchy material flattens her stomach and cinches her small waist line, sloping out over her hips as it pulls snugly in towards her crotch.

Sweet Moses, I think to myself. That skinny geeky little girl in braces I've seen just once at a Derby party a few years back has blossomed into a knockout. A gorgeous face, her hair style, that slender teenage body with oh so perfect a pair of tits... She was blessed 10 fold, and certainly wasn't what I was expecting, I mean she is fucking super model material from head to toe!.

I can't stop myself from gawking at Ashleys breasts for a few seconds, I could get lost in that cleavage for weeks, and sputter out "My goodness Ashley. Last I saw you, you were a skinny little girl and look at you now, a beautiful young woman'...

Ashley seemed pleased with the comment, yet I think to myself, surely Jill had to approve of Ashley's attire for tonight, after all it would be my first impression.

"Just let me show you the lay of the land first" as they both follow me into the living area that's completely open to the kitchen making the two rooms an extension of each other. A stone fireplace rises straight to the peak of a vaulted beamed ceiling, a flat screen tv mounted above the mantel. Full glass atrium double doors flank each side to fill the entire outside wall and allow access to the covered deck beyond

A railing surrounds open basement steps on the left wall, an opening to the hallway on the right. An overstuffed loveseat with two matching side chairs. (where Jill and I met the previous evening) End tables fill each corner of the arrangement to view the fireplace and TV. It's not a large room, but very cozy.

"OK ladies, this is a split floor plan, so the door to my left is the master bedroom. The hall to the right leads to your rooms and bath." I explained as Ashley was looking around the room.

"Here, try this out" I hand Ashley a small remote."Just hold the red button down for a couple of seconds". She pushes the remote and the gas logs light up and so does her face. "That's awesome, Look Mom"!

____________________________________________

I lead the girls to the opening that enters the center of the short hallway and point. "Straight ahead is the bathroom door and those are the bedroom doors at each end of the hall. They are identical in size and closet space so it should be easy to choose one. You will need to share this bath, I hope that works". I open the bathroom door and both follow me in.

(Ashley) "Look Mom! There's double vanity sinks... and a walk in shower too"!.

(JIl) "Oh my, this is so spacious, isn't this nice Ashley?... What are all these doors Andy?"

(Me) "Well, this is the upstairs common bathroom and the doors on each side of the shower enter directly into each bedroom. They all lock from the inside for privacy for a shower or whatever, and this one is the linen."

"So we don't have to walk through the hall to take a shower? Ashley opens a connecting bedroom door and hurries through as Jill grabs me by the arm to keep me from following. She raises up on her tiptoes and wraps her arms around my neck, her breasts pressed against me, as I gaze down at this beauty knowing she can feel my raging hard.

She speaks softly so Ashley doesn't hear. "you have been so patient with her. I think she's going to be ok with this now, I can't thank you enough but I'm going to try." She gives me a peck on the cheek and drops back down. Her arms still around my neck, our eyes locked, she offers that demure, lower lip bite of hers once again.

(Ashley) "Mom! Look at how much room in this walk-in closet!"

Jill quickly lets me go and enters the room to watch her little girl, excitedly getting acclimated to her new world as I follow.

(Jill) "This looks larger than your room at home honey."

(Me) 'I'll move those out of here in the morning... So, you like the bedroom situation ok?" The room is essentially empty, just several unpacked boxes scattered around.

(Ashley) "Better than I ever imagined, can I have this one?" Her eyes are wide open, eyebrows raised as she appears to be getting on board with the inevitable.

(Me) "Yes mam, it can be all yours! Would you like to see the "man cave" now? I think you might like it".

_____________________________________________

The girls follow me down the open staircase, surveying the room as they turn from the bottom of the stairs.

(Jill) "Oh my Andy, I had no idea!... A wet bar, the pool table, and that big screen lounging area down there, You must spend a lot of time here"

(Me) "Well, the guys come over most Sundays to watch sports and shoot pool, but yea, I relax and watch TV when I'm alone in the evenings,""

Ashley is wandering all around, exploring the long open room "This is so neat." Orangish light beams through the windows that line the outside wall as the sun has set now. I flip on the indirect lighting set behind crown molding and it lights the ceiling above, running around the perimeter of the entire room. "Wow!"... and it's becoming obvious the excitement is overtaking Ashley.

(Me) Now, this door goes to my office, that door goes into the laundry room and the last one down there is storage" As I point around the walls. "Over here at the end of the bar is another bathroom. Being close to the patio door, It's handy for changing when getting in and out of the hot tub. Just throw your swimsuits over the shower door to dry."

At the far end of the room, Ashley turns and yells "Hot tub? Really?... can we get in it sometimes?"

I chuckle a little and yell back "Of course you can, that's what it's for. So what do you think Ashley, is there enough space for the three of us"?

With her biggest smile of the evening, Ashley is almost skipping across the room. "Yes!." Those full 18 year old breasts bouncing, trying to stay centered in the halter pockets, stopping to give me a quick hug. Her breasts smashed against me as she caught herself and took a couple steps back in embarrassment, then looked at Jill. "This is like... this is like a resort or something, and we are actually gonna live here?"

The doorbell rings, the pizza has arrived.

(Jill) "If you're ok with this, I think we might, but Andy and I need to talk. Can you go after the pizza"?

I already had a 10 spot out for a tip, handed it to Ashley and she literally ran up the stairs.

(me) "Jill, it looks like Ashley is on board now, and I have a trailer and a couple of young guys lined up ready to move your things in the morning. I assume you have the bulk of it packed up, I mean you have to be out in the next couple days, right?"

(Jill) "You do?" Nervously she says "Oh wait... I have to rent a storage locker. I need to keep my living and dining room furniture and several boxes of household goods for when we move again. Can I do that first thing in the morning?".

(me) "No no, you don't need that expense. I have space in my shop building. It's dry and stays above 60 degrees. I'll clear a corner and we can cover your things with sheet plastic, piece of cake. You two can be sleeping here tomorrow night in your own beds."

Ashley comes trotting back down stairs with the pizza. "Ready to eat?" giggling all the way now.down.

Jill suddenly collapses to her knees, puts her face in her hands and begins to cry. She hadn't seen Ashley in such a happy state in some time.

"Mom, are you ok?" Ashley squatted down beside her, confused, wondering did Andy change his mind?

I'm dumbfounded...did I say something wrong? I'm trying to recall each word.

After a minute, Jill looks up at me, wiping her tears "OMG Andy!... I didn't know where we would go...and I don't know how to go about any of this... He left me with nothing and I've tried hard to be strong. I've just worried for so long not knowing what to do! '' Comes pouring out.

Jill tries to gather herself somewhat. "I can hardly believe how kind you are...I know you don't need any of this in your life, but you're still taking us in ... and now you've taken care of getting our things moved?... OMG, I just don't know how... I can never... Oh Andy... I will take such good care of you and your home, you will not regret this a single day!"

Ashley is stunned watching her mom. All the emotions she has been holding back, hiding from her and everyone else for months, as the relief Jill desperately needed has finally arrived. Understanding the big picture now, she hugs Jill, "And we both will Mom" while looking up at me, all misty eyed as well.

I kneel down, hold just the fingers of both her hands. "Jill, you're both going to be safe now and everything will be fine, no need to worry any more." I raise her chin to look at me. " I'm happy to help, really I am... but listen to me, Ned has a big trailer to get everything in one trip and get it knocked out tomorrow...This is what I do for a living, Ok? If something is missed we can take my truck, go back and grab whatever, but I need to call Ned tonight with a time and address to be there. Is 9 am Ok"?

dreamofyou
dreamofyou
182 Followers
12