All Comments on 'I Stumbled into a daily blowjob Ch. 03'

by dreamofyou

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Still a good premise.

Still just setting up.

A bit too much about the house rules, but understood.

Four stars.

BlueeyeswriterBlueeyeswriter2 months ago

Really enjoying the buildup. Believable and well written. Looking forward to more !

Kitten88LoverKitten88Lover2 months ago

"Andy's ongoing adventure into female cock lust" uhm is this story about a trans woman?

jab1971jab19712 months ago

Love it. I love the slow build up. I can't wait for more. I hate the way you identified some of the speakers before they speak. It's unnecessary and amateurish. You're a good writer and can do better!

Brittanyduran86Brittanyduran862 months ago

5 stars love the characters

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

How many chapters until he gets Jill and Ashley into a three way?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I’m liking this story and your writing style. The anticipation is fun, but teasing (both literally and metaphorically) can easily cross the line between being erotic and being frustrating. Don’t take it too far. Looking forward to the next chapter.

RRC2RRC2about 2 months ago

I found this today and have read all of the sections. I'm loving it. It is a fun read. I love the interplay of sexual tension between Jill and Andy, Andy's appreciation of Ashley's teenage beauty and the respect he has and is showing for both of them. This story has some great potential.

THANK YOU

bws1bws1about 2 months ago
Really enjoying this

Love the tension that's building between Andy and Jill and I'm really enjoying the build up of the entire story.

BlackswoleBlackswoleabout 1 month ago

Dude, the buildup of this story is fantastic. 3 chapters in, no sex yet, and it’s one of the more interesting and captivating stories I have come across in a while. I’m looking forward to reading the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous