I Stumbled into a daily blowjob Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill, her eyes still red, stares deep into my eyes. " Andy, I can hardly believe what an amazing friend you are, and how lucky I am to know you".

"Stop it, you're one amazing Mom! Let's take that pizza over to the bar and see how amazing it is too." in an attempt to lighten the mood as I help Jill up and try to get her refocused."

Ashley is silent, absorbing everything that has just transpired.

___________________________________

The girls are sitting on bar stools as we start in on the pizza. I'm on the other side facing them, the mirrored back bar is behind me as we chat a bit "Good choice on the pizza Ashley! So what do you think, ok staying here for a little while?" As I pull my Bay Breeze concoction out of the fridge, and grab three glasses.

(Ashley) "Everything is way different than what I thought it would be... and you really are a nice guy Andy." A wide smile,, showing me the first full view of her perfectly straight white teeth, those steele baby blues staring straight at me now, while wrapping a lock of her hair around a finger right in front of those amazing breasts.

Damn, she is gorgeous... I can feel my cock throb a couple of times forming the image of my cock head sliding up her neck and back down to be hidden in her deep cleavage, and back up again, her hands holding her breasts together, keeping me firmly between them.

(Jill) "My... That's some interesting wall art you have there Andy" Jill is giving me that, you naughty boy look as she surveys all four tins, two hung on each side of the mirror " Pinup girls everywhere... and in poses like that?...you were right calling this a man cave." She grins, staring at one in particular.

I look back and it's the pinup girl holding a gas pump nozzle in one hand, the hose in her other hand, forming a very obviously provocative sexual image. Her head turned facing the viewer. Her long straight legs, knees together, wearing nylons, garter, atop high heels. She is bent over with an exaggerated arch in her back to hike her ass high. The tiny skirt exposes her panties, defining each cheek of her ass and pussy lips. Her huge breasts and cleavage are trying to burst out of her top...The caption reads "Handy's Station, we Pump and Polish".

(me) "Well, you know... single life with no women around... are these going to bother you girls?" I chuckled as I dropped ice in the glasses.

(Ashley) "I think they're sexy Mom and they all look so pretty,.. Look at all the different hairstyles, I like them."

(me) Well, it looks like I'll have a couple of real life pinup girls around here now... and I can't get over how you look more like sisters than a mom and daughter!"

(Jill) "Oh stop it!"

(me) "I'm serious... You have a great figure Jill, and that cute face looks more like 28 or 29. Ashley could easily pass for 22 or 23."

(Ashley) " I look 23...Really?... And he's right Mom, with all that time you spend on the stair stepper, you do look great. All the other Moms I know have let themselves go but you still got it!."

(Jill) "I do try, a girl my age has to try and keep her butt and legs tight if possible, and you are the charmer, Andy". Blushing now.

I start pouring the drinks "I guess we're all set then. How about we toast to seal the deal."

.

(Jill) "What do you have there? If it has alcohol, do you have something else for Ashley to toast?"

I continue to make all three drinks.. "I have some colas, but these rum drinks aren't that strong. I thought just one drink for Ashley would be ok? I mean we should all toast the moment together, right?.... To good times ahead, and all that."

(Ashley) "Come on Mom, I'm 18 and it's just this once"

(Jill) " I don't know... I guess this is a special moment you should be included in...and Andy, I can already see you're going to be a bad influence on her," she grins.

I slide the drinks out and we toast the moment. "To exciting times ahead" I exclaim as we click glasses together.

(Ashley) "Mmmm, this is good!"

(Jill) Yes it is... very tropical, very smooth, I like this a lot Andy!"

(me) "Thought you would! I keep a batch on hand at all times, it's my go to after work... so... I suppose the one last thing we need to address are the house rules? I wink at Ashley.

(Jill) "Yes, your house, your rules Andy... listen up honey, we are guests here'"

(me) "Ok, here goes". I pulled some notes I jotted down out of my shirt pocket. "First off... When my bedroom or office door is closed it's for a reason, you always knock first and wait to be invited in, Ok? The same courtesy will be afforded when your bedroom door is closed." I know with these two hotties around I may have to jerk off a lot more now and I don't want any embarrassing scenarios.

.

"Second, if you get in the hot tub, make sure the cover is down and properly seated to hold temperature. I'll show you how to check it."

"Third, You were looking at my album collection Ashley. I've been collecting for some time, many are years old and you can't handle them like CD's. They have to be cleaned properly and the needle dropped carefully so as not to scratch and ruin them. If you have an interest in listening to old school albums, respect them and I'll instruct you how to properly handle them, ok?" Ashley nods in agreement.

"Fourth, I like things the way they are. I'm not opposed to change, but I don't want to come home and find the furniture moved around. Ask first and we can talk about it." JIll smiles at this one and winks.

"Fifth, I want you both to understand your bedrooms will be yours... If you would like to change the wall color, I'll find some time to repaint in the next few weeks. Jill, Ashley... I want you to feel free to decorate the way you want, you're going to be here for a little while, and it's your personal space....posters or whatever young people like these days, do what you like Ashley, ok?" with that, Ashley is smiling bigtime... good lord, she is so fucking gorgeous!

"And finally, I reserve the right to add or adjust to these once we have cohabited for a bit, so... are we all good with that?"

(Jill) "That all seems perfectly reasonable to me, Andy. I'll agree."

(Ashley) "Wow, that's it! And I can do my room the way I want?... I'll agree too!"

(me) "Now, one last thing that isn't a rule, but certain things won't change about me and I don't want any flak about it, ok? First off, I lounge in PJ bottoms for comfort in the evenings so deal with it." Ashley giggles a bit "Second, The guys come over on Sundays to watch sports, so the man cave is mine that afternoon. The man cave is for everyone to enjoy, watch a movie, shoot pool, whatever, anytime you want, and you're welcome to host friends that won't steal my things any other time but Sundays. Everyone on board with that?"

(Jill) "Andy, if these are your only concerns, we will be easy to live with." Jill is just beaming... and her smile now more confident, She looks so damn sexy the way she is looking at me now. Her wavy hair falling low over her eyes, leaving just enough for her to see. Her nipples have hardened, pushing them proud against her sweater in her excitement... and I'm thinking the way things are going... the way the electricity in the air is building, I have this overwhelming feeling I will be fucking this hot little woman before long if I play my cards right..

(me) "So you're already packed, right?"

(Jill) "All but kitchen stuff, clothes and we'll need to strip the beds in the morning I guess."

(me) "Well, it's almost eight and not to rush you off, but you need to get the rest packed, and be rested cause 9 am will come early. I'll call Ned after you leave so be ready when the guys get there. I'll be staying here, getting a space ready in the building while they load you up, is that ok?

(Jill) "You're in charge of the move Andy, that should work fine. Ashley, let's grab our coats and go get our things ready."

I follow the girls upstairs, and watch that pair of lovely asses for the last time... at least for tonight!. As they walk out the door, Ashley gives me a quick hug and thanks me for everything, then heads down the sidewalk.

(Me) "Goodnight sweetheart" She has really warmed up to me in a short time.

Jill waits until Ashley has turned the corner of the garage and tiptoes up to me again, puts one hand around my neck, the other hand around my lower back. My hands holding her hips. She pulls me down, her breasts hard against me to give what I expect to be a quick goodbye kiss. Instead she plants her lips softly on mine, her hand is holding me firm as I feel her lips parting, her tongue snakes in to open mine to accept her. I softly suckle her tongue in further as she gives a light whimper in response. I reciprocate, allowing her to softly suck my tongue back into her mouth.

Sliding my hands from her hips, down to hold that squeezable ass. I pull her close into my hardened cock as she snuggles my raging bulge in closer. Our tongues are intertwined, back and forth we share each other several times before she breaks our embrace so Ashley doesn't come back searching for her.

Our eyes are locked, as she tells me "You have been so kind, so patient, Andy...Thank you so much", Then with that innocent, demure little lip bite she has given me several times now, she turns and walks away before I could find any words.....

Standing there I'm thinking "Holy Shit Andy... what just happened?"

12