I Stumbled into a Daily Blowjob Ch. 04

Story Info
Move in day and fantasy becomes reality.
8.3k words
4.8
16.4k
30

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreamofyou
dreamofyou
156 Followers

It's 9:30 am and around 38 degrees out trying to hold my thermos mug in one hand while unlocking the door to the shop building with the other. It's an 80 yard walk down the narrow access drive off the main house and it's going to be a busy day today. I assume Ned found Jill's house without any trouble. Jill did send a text about an hour ago to let me know they had everything ready to go.

Entering the shop area I flip on the lights inside this 30 x 60 building. A wall separates it in 2 equal 30 x 30 spaces. This side is the workshop, the other side I use to stage and store excess job materials. Hopefully Ned can manage backing that trailer down the long drive without going off, it's soft and a little muddy as I didn't spend a lot of time getting a good stand of grass like I did around the house.

I open an interior door to the storage area, flip on the lights and look around to see what I need to rearrange to make space for Jills furniture, There is excess lumber, a half pallet of roofing shingles, a small stack of plywood and dozens of various sized boxes full of nails, vents and any number of random supplies.

I'm thinking I should make an area large enough to park my 2012 Miata in here so Jill can use the 2nd garage bay at the house. I drive my pickup everyday and rarely drive the little two seater anymore since I stopped chasing skirts. It is fun to drive the little convertible during the summer months, so I've hung on to it.

Damn! This is gonna be a bigger chore than I anticipated!

I get a text alert, and immediately check my phone, thinking it's likely Jill or Ned.

It's from Bobby, "call me when you can".... Just what I need! I guess I should be thankful I went undisturbed yesterday. I call Bob and he needs me on the job site to lay out the baths and kitchen on a new project to get the plumbing roughed in, but I manage to put it off till tomorrow. This will be my second day away, so I'll have a lot of running and catching up to do tomorrow.

Focusing back on the job at hand, I decide to clear maybe a ten foot space down the end of the building to stack Jill's stuff in the back and leave the front for the Miata at the overhead door. I have a pallet jack, so that helps, but lots of boxes...

_____________________________________

It took a while, and another "need to do tomorrow '' call came that I'll need to address, but I'm satisfied with the space I cleared. Walking back to the house to empty the remaining boxes in the bedrooms. It feels about 10 degrees warmer than this morning and another text alert, maybe the 10th or so of the morning.

It's Ned "We are loaded up, about to leave, gonna grab a burger first and be there in an hour"

"Sounds good brother! I replied

I checked the time, 12:25. "Damn Ned, that was pretty fast, must not be too much stuff" I thought to myself.

I immediately get another text from Jill "The guys are done. Stopping at the grocery. Grab stuff to make dinner tonight. see you soon".

"Be careful," I replied.

____________________________________

The bedrooms are cleared and I've placed some clean towels in the bath for the girls. Ned has arrived and backed the trailer as close to the front door as possible. He's opening the trailer doors as I walk out to meet him, Tony and Dave, a couple strapping young guys about 25 are doing the heavy lifting.

(Ned) "We packed the bedroom stuff last to come out first. The boys here broke the beds down, so I thought we get the stuff in the bedrooms first and they can reassemble the beds while we start unloading what's left in the shop. You guys come down and help once you're done here."

(me) "I'm not sure what goes where" Just as Jill and Ashley pull down the drive. "Ah, good they are here."

Jill and Ashley walk up, both in old jeans with a few rips in the knees and tennis shoes for doing the move. Ashley must have warmed up some or maybe it's a fashion statement, her flannel shirt tied up with some sort of thick black shirt under, her thick wavy hair pulled back with a scrunchy in a ponytail. Jill in a loose sweatshirt, her shorter hair pulled up into a small knot on top of her head with narrow bands of wavy hair not long enough to reach the knot hanging down each side of her face.

Jill comes up to the open trailer door, gives some brief direction on which bedroom furniture goes to what room, then walks back to her car to help Ashley get the groceries inside. Tony and Dave are fixated on Ashley, trying not to get caught looking as she bends over into the back seat grabbing grocery bags, her ass up in the air, hanging out the door". I chuckle watching them ogle over her.. But that pose does look mighty fine!.

While the younger guys are carrying the first load inside, Ned and I are inside the trailer and he wastes no time, shoulder bumps me and says "Andy, my man, what the fuck dude? You didn't tell me I was moving a woman in with you today, hell buddy, you never mentioned you had a girlfriend!"

(me) "Nah, it's not like that Ned, she works at the realty office and I've known her for years. She just went through divorce and needs a place for her and her daughter to hang a hat for a month or so till an apartment opens up in Ashleys school district," It was the first thing that came to mind to satisfy his curiosity and as much as he needs to know.

(Ned) "Man, take it from an old married guy, that is some fine eye candy dude! Lucky you, that Jill is a real looker and her daughter is like Wow!... I had a hard time keeping those boys focused" he chuckled a bit.

I laugh it off "Yea, I noticed that. It's gonna be different, but I'll survive."as the boys get back to make another trip with furniture.

Jill comes out to the trailer "The guys said they stopped and got lunch, I grabbed some sliced ham, can I make you a sandwich Andy?"

________________________________

It's around 5:30 standing in the drive. The move is done and Ned and the guys are ready to leave.

(me) "Ned, you sure I can't pay you something?"

(Ned) "Hell no! You've been supplying beer and snacks every Sunday since you moved in. No worries buddy, anytime!"

(me) "I appreciate it, Ned. Here ya go, thanks guys." as I hand Dave and Tony two one hundred dollar bills each, the agreed upon rate for the day's work. I shake hands with each of them and turn back to head inside. Jill is standing on the porch with her arms folded trying to keep warm watching me pay the guys.

(Jill) "I came out here to offer to pay them and you were doing it already, how much was it so I can write you a check."

(me) "No worries Jill, it's taken care of."

Jill stands there looking at me, her lips slightly parted, her head tilted a little in disbelief seeing how nonchalant I am about it.

(me) "Come on, let's get inside, it's getting colder out here."

____________________________________

We enter the kitchen and as I look around, the floor is tracked up from all the trips in and out. The counters have full grocery bags strewn about along with a meal preparation mess.

(Jill) "It's a mess. I know Andy, but I'll take care of it. I put things in the fridge, I'm just not sure where you keep everything else. It may take a day or two for me to acclimate to a new kitchen."

(me) "Well, I typically stuff all the boxes and can goods in here"I take a few steps across the kitchen and open the door to the pantry, shelving lines two walls.

(Jill) "I didn't realize this was here!." looking inside. "My, this is nice and roomy but you hardly have anything in here you poor thing... this house is full of surprises!"

(Ashley) "Should I start on the salads now Mom?"

(me) "Whatcha got going? Standing by Jill at the stove, "Smells good!"

(Jill) "Oh, I threw baked spaghetti together real quick while you guys were unloading the last of it. It's easy and should be ready in about 45, hungry?." she walks over by Ashley. "Go ahead and boil the eggs and chop the mushrooms. Just have the salads ready with the casserole, ok? I need to go find the box with our toiletries so I can grab a quick shower before dinner."

(me) "That certainly smells a lot better than the spaghetti-o's I'm used to having." Ashley turns and grins at me... she seems so much more comfortable than when we met yesterday... Her face is so gorgeous... "Jill, I put some clean towels in your linen... It seems you ladies have it under control in the kitchen, so I guess I'll grab a shower as well. Do we still need to move any bedroom furniture around?

(Ashley) "Yea, I'm good, but I'll probably be all night getting clothes and stuff sorted."

(Jill) "They put the beds together and in place, but I've changed my mind and want to move the bed around."

(me) "Just let me know when you're ready Jill and we'll get you moved."

Jill turns toward me, one hand leaning on the counter, the other on her hip as if she is put out about something. Even with no makeup, wearing a sweatshirt, with those wavy locks falling across her blue eyes she still looks great.

(Jill). "Thank you, I will, but before you go Andy... I would like to make a formal request to rearrange a few things in the kitchen... please?" she clasps her hands together praying. "I don't know where anything is. It took a while to find a dish suitable for the casserole and short little me has a hard time reaching the top shelves so... by your rules of the house, I'm requesting very nicely... you know, so we can cook for you?"

Ashley turns from her work to see my response. Jill raised her eyebrows as if innocent and continued "Maybe get some of my kitchen things from the building tomorrow so I have everything I might need?... Pretty please?"

And right on time, here comes that demure innocent little lip bite that fucking drives me crazy!

(me) "Permission granted, but keep the coffee maker where it stands and you have the King's blessing." I jokingly answer, winking over at Ashley now grinning from ear to ear.

Jill, playing along, in one sweeping motion, places her left hand on her tummy, slides one leg forward, her right arm reaching out behind herself as she bends over. Her head tilted downward, almost touching her knee, she performed a full curtsey...Holding the pose for a few seconds bowing before me, replies "Thank you kind Sir!" and gracefully raises herself back up, places one finger on her lower lip, and winks at me.

Ashley, standing behind her with a smile that lights up the kitchen. "That was awesome!" giggling at us both.

_____________________________________

Jill is flat driving me crazy with all the subtle little teasing!.. I'm about to turn on the shower but stop at the mirror and look myself in the eyes thinking "the little pouts, the lip bites, that long kiss last night....Is this just her playful self when not in the office? We both agreed this was to be a platonic situation but is she seducing me?... No, no, get that out of your head Andy!.. She was a nervous, desperate wreck the first night. She broke down with emotions last night that just got the best of her. You're blowing this out of proportion!"

I take a couple steps back and survey myself...Hell, most every guy my age has a beer gut, but I still look pretty damn good! My cock, not real hard, but excited enough, is pointing straight away at half mast when it dawns on me... my cock is sitting in the midst of a jungle of uncut lengthy pubic hair. Something I haven't paid much attention to in a while, there was no need..

It's been a whirlwind few days and a long one today moving her things, but If by some chance I were to get lucky?... No, no way tonight, fuck Andy, probably not even this week or month for that matter, but I definitely need to do something with this god awful looking bush so I might as well get a start. I rattle around in the vanity drawer looking for scissors and come across my old beard trimmer, perfect!.

The comb attachment, still set for about the half inch length I kept my beard at the time I ran over a small patch and gave it a test feel...not bad... The finer pubic hair at this length was soft to the touch, so I went to work shearing it all down, pulling up each testicle to buzz down,, inside my legs, in my ass crack, making sure I missed nothing and stood back to admire my work. I laughed at myself as now my cock appeared another inch or so longer with that mass of hair gone!

I quickly gathered the hair off the floor, wetted several large pieces of toilet paper as a tack rag to clean what remained and dropped it all in the toilet, removing all evidence and jumped in the shower.

__________________________________

Dried off, I might as well set the precedent, and slide into a pair of solid black PJ bottoms, house shoes and polo shirt and exit the bedroom, I see the backs of Jill and Ashley across the Island in a flurry of activity, Ashley still in her ponytail and Jill's freshly washed hair, perfectly in place, her usual style. So I walk into the living area, plop down on the love seat which faces away from the kitchen, turn on the TV to catch tomorrow's hour by hour forecast. It's just a few minutes and I feel hands on my shoulders... it's Jill "ready to eat?"

"Yes mam!" I jump up and walk around as she reaches out her hand to guide me. Jill has changed into a snug little one piece ribbed fabric romper that enhances the curve of her back. showing no signs of a bra strap, then snugly curves around, leaving the bottom of her cheeks uncovered... What a fine looking ass... When she turns to face me, that little romper is stretching to hold her breasts, the V neck offers a touch of cleavage, pointing down to meet the close row of buttons that run all the way down to the crotch, and appears the only way to get in or out. Just in footy socks, her shoeless height leaves the top of her head coming just above my shoulder, reminding me again just how petite she is.

(Jill) "Please don't judge, with everything going on this was something quick, I hope you like it'. Loosely holding my fingers, looking up at me as we walk, "I need to find where you keep mops and brooms so I can clean this tracked up floor."

(me) "If it tastes like it smells, I'll be in heaven. You two have been busy all day and probably need to finish unpacking...I can get the floor after dinner." Ashley quickly turns around, wide eyed.

Jill stops, turns and puts her hand on my chest, "Don't you dare try to clean this floor." and catches herself. It's her nerves... She wanted everything to be perfect for my first dinner, but it was a war zone instead. "It's tracked up because of our move, and regardless, that's my job now.... Honestly, other than grocery shopping and preparing dinner all Ashley and I had to do was point and the guys did all the work today, really Andy, I just need something to mop this up."

(me) "Ok, Ok!...You should find something in the laundry room downstairs.... Is this our first fight already?" and grin at her, to ease her nervousness.

(Jill) "You're the one who worked hard today ... After dinner I want you to get comfortable somewhere and rest."

Jill seats me at the end of the Island, the silverware all in place. As she walks away to get our plates. I'm watching how the soft material caresses her cheeks, nice and round as they come off her hips, with the tiniest giggle with each step. Her bare legs I see for the first time are firm and shapely from her workouts.

As she returns, that little romper is so snug it pulls at the tops of her thighs, opening her leg gap wide to form the perfect view... all hugged up into her crotch, her puffy outer lips that contain the inner labia, is pushing a prominent mound that stands proud and obvious ... Fucking awesome, I think to myself...just let Jill wait on me and enjoy the show if that makes her more comfortable.

(Ashley) "Here's your salad Andy '' Her cleavage before me for a second night as she sets the salad down. Out of the black shirt, now wearing just the flannel, the shirt tail tied up under her breasts, her sleeves being a bit long, end in her palms. I can tell she's wearing a bra tonight the way her breasts don't have the same bounce as last night but still that deep cleavage is a nice view. Still in the same ripped jeans that sit low on her hips, obviously going for comfort.

We finally enjoyed a nice dinner together for the first time as everyone got more relaxed. The girls clear the table as we talk a few minutes about the day's move.

________________________________________________

(me) "Ready to tackle that bed now?"

(Jill) "Now or never I suppose."

(Ashley) "I'll probably be up half the night, so much stuff to go through."

I follow Jill into the bedroom and it's like the kitchen, stuff everywhere. What looks to be her stair stepper sits in a corner, with some sort of gadget hanging over the hand hold, clothes over that. Several piles of clothes on hangers lay across the unmade bed.

(Me) "You want to hang these up real quick first?"

Jill grabs a few and heads to the closet. I grab a few in one hand and a zipped up clothes bag with a maybe half dozen hangers out the top. "This must be your formal clothes. As I hand her the bag to hang.

(Jill) "No, I really don't have a lot of formal wear... Those are my old Halloween costumes. Believe it or not, I used to enjoy that sort of thing when I was young like Ashley." with a little laugh. "I don't know why, but I've just hung on to them," She walks back into the room and scans the mess. "Let's do this tomorrow, I have the next 4 days to get this all done before going back to work."

(Me) "I have to ask, what are those things hanging over your stepper used for?"

(Jill) "Ever heard of a Thighmaster?" She smiles. "You heard that right, I bought that over ten years ago and it really does work."

I grab the V shaped contraption, holding it up, turning it back and forth for inspection. "How does this thing work?". Now, I know how it works, I just wanted Jill to describe in detail for me.

"Place it between your thighs, silly, and squeeze against the resistance, I do fourty reps. That stretch band hanging there I use for forty chest pulls as one of my workouts. I alternate between the stepper and chest pulls one morning to the thighmaster and forty tummy crunches the next." She proudly explains.

(Me) "Wow, I didn't know you were so into fitness, no wonder your figure is so firm and shapely, you do know that right." And it most definitely is! Seeing her at the office, I noticed she was trim and petite, but in this little romper I can appreciate the work she puts in, keeping her athletic body trim and in perfect form. I'm thinking Damn, her Ex was a fool to fuck up and loose this little spinner.

(Jill) "You know all the right things to say to a girl Andy, and it's nice that you notice." She has a blushed little smile, looking at me from the corner of her eye.. "It's not easy, but you sort of get addicted to the routine... Now get out of here, I'll get Ashley if I need any help"

__________________________________________________

I poured myself a Bay Breeze, it's Wednesday, the bye-in rounds of March Madness have started. I walk down to the lounge area, flip on the TV and scan around for all of the games to see who is playing. All the guys have brackets filled out and we will be watching games the next few Sundays to see who has predicted the most winning outcomes.

The first Bay Breeze goes down smooth and quick like always. As I'm heading back to the bar for a refill, Jill has just come down the stairs looking for that mop. "I see you have a basketball game on?"

(me) "Yep, the tourney started yesterday, so I want to stay on top of my bracket picks."

Jill comes back out of the laundry room, mop and a swiffer in hand, stops at the bar as I'm taking the first sip of my second drink "Once I get the floor cleaned up, mind if I take a little break and join you down here? Maybe have one of those special drinks of yours before I get busy again?"

dreamofyou
dreamofyou
156 Followers