I Stumbled into a Daily Blowjob Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Jill) "You need not do this yourself in the days to come, my Lord...that is my purpose." she says lovingly in such a soft voice as she continues massaging my oiled balls, and tightens her grip.

When Jill said "that is my purpose" was the trigger... my balls are aching, my cock is throbbing, and the churning in my groin is almost painful... I can feel a nut forming in the base of my cock being held there, growing as if my cock is too swollen for it to pass.

(Me) I'm moaning for relief...."Ooh Fuck!... Jill... please!"

Jill slides two fingers back to massage my prostate, down to gently massage the rim of my asshole. She picks up the pace, long stroking my cock from base to over the head, again and again... my breathing gets heavier...her breathing gets shorter...pointing my cock up, aiming downward, massaging my asshole, working my cock with all she has...

I'm gripping tight to the chair arm and Jill's ass...my heart is beating like a rabbit, my breathing stops momentarily as I can feel my nut finally coming up through my shaft... it feels like I'm about to give birth to a baseball...

(Me) "Aaaarrrggghh... FUCK!... here it comes!!!"... as the first long rope blasts away, as if being jettisoned from a rocket launcher... landing from my ankle to just below my knees.

(Jill) "OMG!".. observing the volume and distance of my first blast.

(Me) "Don't stop, Jill, please don't stop" ...my cock is pulsing as I feel more cum pumping up through my shaft...Jill has returned a hand to massage my balls, gently squeezing, pumping my cock for all she's worth. My hips involuntarily raise as the second and third jets release into the air, out to hit my thighs... The pleasure is intense, I'm holding on to anything...

(Me) "Slow a bit Jill... please don't stop.. Slower!" I mumble out, wanting the orgasm to last as Jill slows the pace of her stroke, squeezing my nuts, encouraging them to drain out''. Cum pumps out in globs each time her hand reaches the head, running down over her hand and into my lap...only to go back to my root and pull out another glob...

(Jill) "My goodness...you were so backed up Andy, look at all this cum." the role play has ended... or maybe Jill is just in disbelief of what she is witnessing... I know I am!

(Me) "Oh Fuck Jill"... as my cock is still throbing as the amount of cum Jill is able to pull out gets smaller until there is nothing left...continueing to stroke my cock in a slower, lazy pace.

(Jill) "It feels like your balls have finally emptied...but your cock is still so thick, Mmmm" as she continues to slow her pace, bringing me back down slowly... "You have such a nice cock Andy" as my cock gives its last little jerks in response to the compliments.

The whole lap of my PJ's from waist band to my knees is a matted mess of oil and cum, sticking to my legs...but Jill continues to play with my cock. I look at the muted TV and it's mid 2nd half of the game...but I remember the first game had just started when Jill came to join me downstairs so by loose calculation, Jill has been playing with my cock, edging me for an hour and a half...

I thought to myself, Jill must have been enjoying that... she could have had me busting a nut anytime she wanted!...I lay my head back, exhausted from an indescribable, incredible orgasm and close my eyes as I drift off in the afterglow, Jill continues to doodle with my cock, oily cum mix and all....

She lets out a long sigh..."This cock is so so nice, so thick and long.. " under her breath.

Jill whispers in my ear "Stay here and relax Andy, I'll get a towel to clean you up."... awakening me. I must have dozed off as Jill heads to the bar and returns with a wet towel.

(Jill) Kneeling between my legs..."Goodness, we made a mess!"... attempting to wipe up what she could. "I'll go upstairs and bring down a clean pair for you." and stands up, leans over me, the most innocent look on her face, kisses me, and with a little wink, buttons up her romper for me to watch, then takes off to find some PJ.s.

_______________________________________________

I wake up and look around... the only light is coming off the TV, still muted and at the other end of the room by the stairs. There is s a sports panel discussing the night's games. I hit the remote, it's 2:30 in the morning, my lap is still a mess, my PJ's are sticking to my thighs, and lying beside me is a pair of clean folded PJ's.

I walk over to the bar to clean up some and put on the clean PJ's... I guess Jill came back down and didn't want to disturb me. I go back upstairs and Jill has left enough lights turned on to get to my room, and I get in bed....

Drifting back off to sleep I would have thought I just experienced the best wet dream ever if I hadn't had that mess in my lap... and Jill has been here just one day... wow.... and off to slumberland...