I Stumbled into a Daily Blowjob Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My god Jill loves sucking my cock...the sound of her desperate whimpers, the occasional slurping...I place my hand on the back of her head as she sucks my cock like a melting popsicle, bobbing in a steady rhythm, hungrily whimpering..."Ummm maa mm".. the way she does...like she's missed sucking on it for a month.

"This isn't going to be any quickie!...Is this really the way it's going to be while she stays here"?...I'm thinking..."Good lord. I must be the luckiest man on earth!"

....Jill shifts around and raises up on all fours, her ass in those cutoffs arched up under my desk, getting herself lined up... without use of her hands, lays out her tongue and begins sliding my cock straight in....a little deeper down my shaft... her head tilted up a bit for a straight path to accommodate more length...her parted lips slide down even deeper, sealing me off, suckling on my shaft all the way back up, her cheeks drawn in, to reach my cock head to deposit a head dripping amount of saliva... a little droll is hangs off the tip before going back down, working up more lubricant..."Aaa ummm aaa mmm" she whimpers with my cock deep in her mouth... then back up to my cock head to suckle it....

I slide down in my chair a bit more to sit closer to the edge, my legs spread open just watching her work it...

...Jill has methodically worked her way deeper with each bob until I feel the head of my cock bumping against the opening of her throat...she pauses, her petite little mouth completely filled with my cock...a little shake of her head and presses forward... Jill is determined, opens her lips, looking at me through her squinted eyes...I can feel the head of my cock slipping past the restriction as Jill takes my cock head into her throat for the first time...

Jill immediately gags and pulls off...gasping for breath, her chest heaving...staring down the length of my boner and immediately takes me all the way back down..."Aaaaaa mmm"... till my head is bumping against her throat again, she opens her lips, a little head shake and pushes past the restriction and my cock head slips into her throat again...Jill gags and pulls off gasping for air...

It's all but another inch, maybe more to take all my meat down to the root...I'm squeezing the shit out of the chair arms each time I feel my cock head slip into her throat .... This petite little cocksucker is taking on a man sized tool in that little mouth of hers... her determination to throat me is nothing short of amazing to watch ...

Jill looks up at me with her soft eyes... bubbles and stringy saliva hangs off her lips, tears have begun to run down her cheeks...."Andy...I just don't know!...it's so big...there's so much left to go"... Jill adjusts, making sure her neck is straight in line and with no hands to help...looks back down the length of my shaft, takes a breath and slides me all the way back down with a little whimper..."Mmmm aa mmm"...

Her head gives a little jerk when she hits bottom, pushing my cock head past the restriction... but Jill doesn't gag this time... holding me in her throat for a second... her eyes squinting, her throat stretched open, filled with my cock head...pulls off, gasps for a quick breath and lunges forward again, a little head jerk and Jill squeezes the head of my cock past the restriction again and into her throat a little easier this time...holds for a second and pulls back out, keeping me deep in her mouth, my cock head close to her throat...I can feel her tongue sliding side to side along the underside my shaft...

"OMG, Jill.... your throat is so tight.... It feels so good!"!

...and Jill pushes my cock head back into her throat...pausing for a couple seconds longer this time in an attempt to relax the opening...there's a feeling of suction around the sensitive area as she pulls it back out... then slowly pushes my head back into her throat and slowly pulls back out... repeating the short travel twice more...without a single breath...

I'm experiencing heaven on earth... the intense sensitivity... exciting the rim of my frenulum as my cock head passes through the restriction, and into her throat as Jill works my head in and out without gagging....it feels like nothing else...tightly enveloped around my cock head, the restriction sucking on it as it comes back out in a way I have never felt before...

"Gezus Jill.... Holy Fuck!"

...and all that meat comes sliding back out of Jill's little mouth... She is gasping for air to recover and drops back off all fours, knees opened, her bottom now sits on her heels. Her breasts rise up and down as she catches her breath, wiping the drool off her chin, looking proudly at me...

My nut has been stirring, and building quickly in my balls through it all...

Jill, almost looking for approval.... tears are running down her cheeks...I reach down and wipe her tears and softly kiss her forehead... "Andy...I'm trying so hard!"...I pull her hair back from her eyes and just gaze at Jill...she is so fucking beautiful... Jill is looking back at me, this innocence in her eyes...and begins licking and suckling the sides of my shaft again, the whimpering..."Mmm aa mmm"...gazing at me... and slides her mouth over and back down to take a length that's comfortable and begins to bob in and out... whimpering ..."Umm Mmmm aa mmm"...determined to get me off...

My march to orgasm is in full swing, my nuts are boiling, my cock is starting to swell and I know I'm getting real close....but I don't feel any hesitancy to let loose.... The past nights my cock was so excited, so swollen it was restricting my nut until I finally blasted out under the pressure...this was not the case now..

"Oh Jill...You're gonna make me cum... real soon!"... in a low moan.

Jill closes her eyes and starts sucking on that popsicle with a purpose, concentrating on finishing the job she knows she started...whimpering hungrily..."Ummm mm aaa mmm"... her hands join in, jacking me up and down in opposite rhythm with her lips and tongue...

...Jill mumbles through her filled mouth...."Ummm, uh huh, uh huh"..letting me know it's ok..... her tongue swirling around my shaft...in and out...her hair swinging forward and back...."Mmmm aa mmm...uh..huh, uh huh!"...just going after it in a hungry frenzy...

...I'm at the precipice and I can no longer hold off...Jill making little slurpy sounds, just gobbling my goober..."Mmmm aa mmm"...I reach forward and run my fingers through the back of her hair and place my palm under her chin with the other to slow her almost to a stop...her mouth half full of cock... Jill doesn't resist... she just keeps suckling on that mouthful she has, her cheeks drawing in, suckling... trying her best to bring me off, her head right to left to right...suckling... whimpering... "Ummm aaa mmm" ...

...The warm cream has built up in my groin... making the journey up my shaft...my cock swells, it feels so fucking good!...

Jill can feel my cock expand in her mouth... looks up at me mumbling..."uh huh, uh huh"...knowing what I'm about to do...and pulls her lips back up my shaft, sealing off my cock head to concentrate on suckling the end of my cock, swirling her tongue all around..."Mmmm aa mmm"...stroking my shaft with both hands in constant rhythm...wanting for what's coming....

"Oh Jill...Oh my beautiful Jill!."..as I let loose... it's not overpowering, there is no big first blast as my seed lazily pumps up through my shaft and into Jill's waiting mouth......her eyes open a little wider, indicating she's beginning to receive her reward....

..."Oh Jill...Ooooh Jill".... It feels sooo fucking good as pulse after pulse unload, passing thru my shaft in a constant rhythmic chain...little orgasm after little orgasm as Jill suckles on my cock head... "Mmm Mmm aa Mmm"....going with it...sucking my seed out....

...What a sight watching Jill losing herself in the moment... passionately sucking the end of my shaft, almost desperate for her first mouthful... like this was a moment she had waited a lifetime to experience...

...Her forearms lay on top of my thighs....her torso lay low with her ass arched up...her fingers running all thru my pubes....Jill closes her eyes, leans herself forward to take in another inch of cock, seals it off and slows herself to suckle my head in rhythm with my orgasm... My shaft is visibly pulsating as I feed Jill my seed and she eagerly swallows my warm cum for the first time before there is too much to easily go down and still suckle for more at the same time...

.oh god, it feels so fucking good... her chin held in my palm...Jill is drinking me in, letting my cum flow unrestricted...slowly suckling... her tongue slides around the underside of my fireman's helmet as I lazily pump my cum into her mouth.. "Ummm aaa Mmm, uh huh, uh huh"...her fingernails kneading my pubes like a cat, handling the flow...wad after wad flow down her tongue as Jill collects it all at the entrance of her throat...

She sits back on her heels.... one hand holds my thigh, the other squeezes her breast, rolling the nipple... Jill's lips curl in a loving suckle on the end of my cock head, suckling, collecting more of her reward... "Ummm aa mmm"....coaxing me to continue as I feel my orgasm receding...

...I move the hair out of her eyes... she opens them, innocently looking at me...my cock head still between her lips as her tongue slips out below to lick under my shaft, still suckling for anything that might remain ...I brush her cheek with my fingers... what an incredible sight... watching Jill as she swallows down the last of it, looking at me so innocently..."You are so beautiful Jill.... Do you know that?... and you're being way too good to me".

...Jill closes her eyes and slides her lips back down to take in my softening shaft...slowly, lovingly sucking my cock even though my orgasm has completely subsided... "Mmmm"

A look of satisfied contentment washes over Jill's face as she pulls off...my shaft slumps down, properly drained as she cups my poor empty nuts... leans forward to kiss and suckle on my cock head a few seconds more... Jill looks up from between my legs... biting her lower lip, her eyebrows are raised with the most innocent expression... not saying a word, but her face conveys the look..."Did I do good?... Am I still a good girl?

I'm still slumped in my chair reeling... "Jill....you are nothing short of amazing!"... trying to gather myself as Jill rises up in that high cut t-shirt and those cuffed up denim shorts, to half sit against the edge of my desk in front of me...straight in posture...her legs spread a foot apart...arms straight away from her torso, each hand holding the front edge of my desk ...

...and the most perfect underboob view...only an inch or so of that cut t-shirt covers her perky nipples pushing upward from the excitement...the fullness of her breasts in full view...Jill is posing for me again, wanting me to look at her...

"Good lord! This tight little sex bomb just drained my nuts like it was her lunch!"..I think to myself as I take her in...."What in the world has gotten into Jill?.. If this is supposed to be her idea of a platonic relationship, I must be living a dream! "...

Her toned legs...those cutoffs sitting low and loose...Jill's awesome hips, that slim waist and tummy are directly in front of me...I look up under that cut off t-shirt... full cleavage, the roundness of her breasts... then further up to see Jill's beautiful face looking down at me... a wink...enjoying that I'm enjoying...

I sit myself up and wheel over to trap Jill between my legs...run my hands low around her hips letting my fingers slip inside the loose waistband to feel the top curves of her ass and hold her firmly...pulling Jill forward to kiss her belly button and lick up that little centerline and back down to tongue her belly button... licking it all around as Jill begins to run her fingers through my hair.

Pushing my chair away, I drop to my knees to lick and kiss my way up... side to side up her tummy....Oh god I have wanted to taste her flesh so badly.... sliding my hands up her sides to hold her firm, her waist is so small in my hands...

Jill continues to stroke my hair as I rise and bend her slightly back over the desk, she leans against her elbows as I stand, leaning over her so I can move my face up and in between her breasts, pushing the cut material up with my nose.... Licking and kissing all inside her cleavage spread before me... lord, she tastes so good, better than I ever imagined....I am in Jill cleavage heaven, no longer relegated to just looking... my hands move up to hold the sides of her breasts as I hungrily massage, kiss and lick both her firm mounds...I can't seem to get enough of her and zero in to suckle on those perky suckable nipples....

...I have been waiting what seems like months to ravage this buff babes body....Jill's low whimpers escape.. "Mmmm"... as I move back and forth licking, kissing each breast... Her one hand is moving all through my hair, firmly holding me to her chest, as I lick all around her areola, suckling her nipples... oh god, I have wanted to suckle her nipples since the first night she came over in that sweater dress... Jill looking down, propping up on one elbow, holding the back of my neck with the other, watching me feast on her perfect set of boobs as I have both hands holding her back...pulling her to me...

She moves her hand down to my shoulder and lightly pushes me back...I look up at her, lust must be filling my eyes....Jill is looking down at me with such a sorrowful gaze... "Oh Andy...I'm so sorry...it's my fault that I've kept you here way too long....your people are waiting to get paid, sweetie"...

Arggg...I've fallen completely under Jill's spell once again.... about to take the chance that maybe, just maybe Jill would let me fuck her right here on my desk...but ...as reality returns, I know she's right, I need to go... and my poor cock and freshly drained balls are in no condition to give Jill the proper first fucking she deserves.....I begrudgingly pull away...

_______________________________________

I finish up, signing the checks and place them in envelopes and head back up stairs. I walk into the kitchen to let Jill know I'm taking off... Most of the upper cabinet doors are open, the shelves have been emptied and every inch of the counters are covered with every imaginable dish, appliance and general kitchen ware... a few boxes we brought from the shop sit on the floor, Jill squatted down, going through one...

She looks up with a concerned look..."I know...I know...I have everything out and the hard part begins getting reorganized"...her face turns to a half smile..."thinking of you downstairs with Ashley gone was to distracting"'

"I was distracting"? I chuckled at Jill..."Looks like a pretty big job!...I need to go, so good luck"...

Jill stands up...she looks sooo fucking hot in that underboob t-shirt and those cutoffs make me want to stay and love on those breasts some more...

"I made you a sandwich to take with you... but we might be having leftovers tonight"..Jill has a "yikes" expression.

"This has been a crazy week Jill, you haven't taken a break since moving day...how about I take you and Ashley out to dinner tonight, that's what I usually do on Friday anyway"

"You don't need to do that Andy...I'm picking Ashley up from school in a couple of hours and we can get this done".

"Nonsense...you two like Mexican?... I'm in the mood for fajitas...maybe a margarita"?.

"That sounds really good.... I guess you can see I'm in over my head with this mess, but I promise it will be worth it when I can be cooking again".

"It's settled then... take your time, get things the way you want, no need to rush it today, ok"... I assure her.

Jill comes to me, raising her arms to wrap around my neck like she often does now...pulling that cut t-shirt up as well, her breasts on full display in those last few steps... those perky, suckable nipples right there... making it hard to keep from burrowing my head in Jill's cleavage again...

...I take hold of her slender waist to pull her in as Jill wraps her arms around my neck...."Remember what you said to me downstairs?...that I'm too good to you?....Andy, that goes both ways"....and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek... and back down off her toes with a beautiful smile.

I'm walking to the garage, turn back to say some goodbye blah blah, and Jill is standing there watching me leave... the kitchen in a mess behind her in those cutoffs, her hands clasped behind her, shoulders back for a fucking awesome underboob view in that cut t-shirt, her nipples poking through... and winks at me... "See you soon Andy".

__________________________________________

I pulled out of the garage with that last image of Jill in my head...She was smoking hot this morning!...but fuck!...I'm over an hour behind schedule now. I always try to hit the jobsites around lunchtime on Fridays and the Subs are probably wondering when I'm going to show up. The sun is out, forecast up to 65 today and 75 by Monday, then hold for several more days...back and forth as it always is moving into spring. If it would just stay this way for a week and dry up, I can get a basement dug and jump on a new start.

I'm driving to my first stop, going over the mantel and bookcases project I've started for lot 132 in my head,...for my second house in the Estate section... I need it ready and installed in a couple weeks before the painters start and it will likely be my last woodworking effort...I plan to double the number of house starts this year over two years ago and just don't have the time anymore... and I really enjoy working in the shop...

It's taken me nine years to build a reputation from when I started, flipping houses the first two years to becoming a well known custom home builder in the area. I've strengthened my credit with two banks to move more solidly into higher end houses. A 1600-1800 sq ft ranch has been profitable for several years and it's an easy repeat now, but I'm looking to move into the upscale market with better margins on the same number of starts...

_______________________________________

Jill has found her groove now, busy putting kitchen things away in an order that makes sense... still wearing the tiny clothes she cut up just for Andy this morning... practically topless, unconsciously enjoying the way she feels being half naked in Andy's house.... Not bending to someone else's expectations, someone else's taboos... just the new feeling of being so desired...

Busy organizing, putting things away, piece by piece...with no distractions.... Jill finds herself caught up in a rabbit hole of thoughts as the day goes on... questions, realities, desires, keep popping to mind from all directions as she works...

I feel so completely safe with Andy... I know anything that happens would be just between us...

Things are changing so quickly in my life...I'm finally feeling real happiness...

When I cut up those old clothes just for Andy this morning... it was so exciting to play out... OMG...I got on my knees and serviced him like he deserves to be... on my own accord...

Andy appreciates and accepts me for who I am, no expectations, no reservations... I've never experienced that before...

I love sucking his cock... and he enjoys it so much... I already want to again... soon...

Andy doesn't judge me... he hasn't coaxed or pressured me into doing anything... I've never known a man like him...

Andy loves it when I wear revealing clothes... it's so thrilling when his cock gets hard just looking at me...

Ashley really likes Andy... he is so sweet with her... I am so happy about that...

All my anxieties.... What I've always viewed as taboo about sex is falling away with Andy... and he lets me be me...