I Stumbled into a Daily Blowjob Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Andy?"...trying to contain her excitement... "We found a spa... they style hair, nails, facials... everything... It's a real full service spa!... and they have packages to do all that stuff... there's a reservation spot open for two next Saturday."

"Better book it before it's gone then."... I reach for my wallet.

"Mom says it's two expensive... she says we should go to fast cuts and the nail place in the same strip mall".... She holds the ipad out for me to look at the different packages..."Mom wouldn't ask you... What do you think"?... sitting there, I look up at Ashley...,those steely blues, eyebrows up, eyes wide open, shifting from one foot to the other, her teen breasts giggling in that crop top, so excited she looks she will pee herself...

Without really looking at the ipad... "I told Jill to go do whatever... I want her to feel special, didn't I?"... handing her a credit card... "Book it before it's gone."

Ashley gets a big grin.... She looks so fucking hot standing in front of me... and takes off running across the room and up the stairs... I can hear her on the way up... "Mom, mom... Andy said do it"... a few seconds later, barely intelligible now..."this is so exciting"

I've now had a few solid hours of solitude, watching sports, save Ashleys brief visit...to actually finish my evening till the games wrapped up for the night... drinking Bay Breezes... alone... as it was a week ago, and I'm savoring it... Every day and night has been Jill and Ashley... the break tonight is nice...it's due... but damn it... Jill seems to always be on my mind...