All Comments on 'I Submit Ch. 03'

by jeninflorida

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 20 years ago
no pussy for glen

I think glen will slowly be eased out of the sex with his wife. her pussy is already her bosses, and glen is just the waiter.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Storytelling!

This is a great story! This chapter is by far the best, however all were very good. I'm looking forward to more chapters. However, I would like to see Glen take less of a wimp role.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Good, hot Writing

I thunk those trolls that are complaining about your story are Cuckolds themselves, hahaha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wonderful

I hope this is real had a hard cock reading all of it. Keep up the work, your really wondeful.

To Hell with those idiots that cannot enjoy how wonderful it is to share.

HughJardHughJardover 17 years ago
Wonderfully Erotic...

A wonderfully erotic story that has me wanting more. That's the sign of a fine writer. Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great

have her husband shave her pussy for her boss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Unbelievably HOT...

You kept me so sensually tense through the whole story that I feel exhausted now that I've finished reading it.

So erotic Jen.

Your admirer,

Nesher

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great premise, Jenny

As an erotic story - pretty hot. I liked her thoughts about wanting it and that it was "arranged". And the hubby's enjoyment - good move.

As a writer - there are some typos that were a bit of a distraction. There are a few places too that you could think about visuals and sensations. Give us something to help us visualize you, and him. And give us something to let us feel (as a first person narrator) what it felt like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good read

Did that really happen or is it just fiction? I'd love to have a wife like that. My wife used to be like that but things changed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
she would?

She would give him a comparable experience?

LogtagLogtagalmost 13 years ago
The best

3 part story I have ever read. I could not stop reainf them until I finished them all

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Stupid,inept,perverted. "1" !

DishieDishiealmost 9 years ago
So fucking sexy

This was one hot and sexy story. Will there be a part 4 with Mike and Glen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another chuck author / why was he banned from this site?

He has been banned ?....Why.? Anyone know.

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015almost 3 years ago

Strange but I didn't enjoy it at the beginning. Then after reading the complete story and thinking about it. I did. I think because it is different. Normally the wife betrayed the house. Or the husband is left at home waiting. This time he joined in. I am not that type of guy. But some of my friends are and they are very happy. I hope you do more in this story and let them enjoy there adventure together. Let Mike guide glen in to new pleasure with his wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous