All Comments on 'I Suck'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The only person that sucks in this abortion of a story is the author.

First of all, wrong category. Second of all, there are laws against “peeping toms”. Third, hypnotism doesn’t let you do anything you’re morally opposed to doing. Fourth, unprotected sex is a recipe for disaster. Pregnancy would be the least of those worries, unless you think being a single mom of countless children or a plethora of sexually transmitted diseases is sexy.

Finally, the whole plot, dialogue and general tone speak of someone who hasn’t had sex, at least not with an actual woman.

Seriously, next time you want to submit a story, ask your mom to proofread it before handing it in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good premise

Good premise but the whole development of the story and details could have been more fleshed out.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsabout 5 years agoAuthor
Politely fuck off

I am a seasoned erotica author, a porn star, and a female. Maybe check out my website before you launch into some bullshit comment about my age or sex that is irrelevant. My work is fantasy and is not intended to be real. It is intended to get people off, which you obviously are not using it for. This isn't The New Yorker, it's Literotica. *sigh* This is intended to be a slut fairytale and is written as such. Try re-reading it slowly and carefully. Maybe you'll get it then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved It!

Just found your work and am loving it! Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wanting to suck and fuck

I know this is a fantasy of a guy but there are some women the wish they could be hypnoticed like that. I love sucking a hard cock and swallowing. I love having a hard cock fuck me hard and even like having my tight ass fucked too. I'm a married woman that her husband can not satisfy sexually. He allows me to be sexually pleasured by other as long as he can watch. Love my husband dearly, He gets all the sex he desires and I get sexually pleasured and pleased with others as he watchs. Both of us win! Been married 20years! Orpheum69

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Hey Orpheum69!

Thank you for commenting on my story! It sounds like you and your hubby have a fantastic arrangement! Definitely a win-win. I'm glad you enjoyed the story and yes, I understand about women wanting to be hypnotized. I love stuff like that, which is why I write a lot about hypnosis. People that say you cannot make someone do something they don't want to do under hypnosis are wrong. They teach that in school but in practice, if you are a hypnotist, you know you can hypnotize people against their will and without any induction if you are good at hypnosis. I am a hypnotist myself and every once in a while I find someone that can actually hypnotize me. I find hypnosis right before sex is one of my favorite things. I've never programmed someone like the hypnotist in this story because to do so would be unethical, but this is a fantasy world. In it, everything is okay, including turning a woman into a horny slut with hypnosis! Kisses!

gunthernehmengunthernehmenalmost 5 years ago
I only wish

There were more women like you in the world.

That's not snarky. You seem to know what you want and like and go for it. I like that.

Pay no attention to the grumps.

Good stories and hot!

gypsyviolingypsyviolinalmost 5 years ago
Great content!

I love it all! Enjoying going through each story one by one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
3088 Followers
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...