I Suck at this Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were now six other girls seated, the ones with early morning lectures preferred to have their morning loads sucked out right at the breakfast table as they chatted. Three of the raging hard-ons were clad in condoms that had varying amounts of creamy nut sauce forming a drooping tear at the ends. Thankfully, the drugs allowed me to digest cum quickly as I would have my work cut out for me this morning as well.

Carrying my belly full of sloshing girl goo, I maneuvered my way to the next cock in line, the sheer amount of girl meat throbbing below the table made it feel like I had little space to move. By this point I didn't even need to see their faces to identify them, I only needed to glance at their members that had spent so much time in my face over the course of my employment. The one I came to first was Casey, it was easy to tell by the colour of her skin, the size of her cock and balls, and the smell of her musk radiating of her thick pubes.

While looking forward to the rest of the day, I slowly wrapped my mouth around the large, throbbing black cock and got to work on the third course of the morning's bountiful feast.

***

SSPPLLLUUUUURRTT~

"Ahhhhh~ yeaaaahhh~♥"

"Grk, glg, glg~"

My cheeks constantly inflated and deflated as Trisha held my head away from her crotch at just enough distance that her stiff cock head stayed in my mouth while barfing up her creamy hot load. Bitter/salty sperm washed my tongue and filled ever space in my mouth despite how fast I was swallowing it down my throat. The strong stench of her spunk was accompanied by an equally strong taste, and within it I picked up a faint yet particular flavor.

SSPPLLLUUUUURRTT~

"Haaahh~"

After almost a minute of chugging her hot ball juice, she pumped her shaft and sent the last dregs from her cum cannon into my mouth and I was finally allowed to pull away. I had my lips pursed and sealed with a mouth full of her soupy ball cream while I pulled off the pink head of her prick, leaving a gooey string of nut connecting her cock hole with my lips.

"So, what is it?"

The tall brunette asked me with her legs still open and lounging on the couch next to Carla who was watching the sports channel. The latter had already had her cock sucked and still had it hanging out of her tomboyish boxers as the two lazed about in the lounge. I tried to ignore the taste of her cum and instead focused on Trisha's spunk as I swished it around in my mouth. I allowed the taste to be ingrained on my tastebuds thoroughly before finally swallowing the gooey load, it stubbornly clung to my throat on the way down. With my breath stinking of girl jizz as always, I opened my mouth and provided my answer.

"Pineapple."

"Dude, you've gotta stop making it so easy for him."

This response came from Carla as soon as I gave the obvious answer. While Trisha started thinking of other foods that she could eat to change the flavor of her spunk, and I was stifling a belch that tasted and stunk like pineapple-infused sperm, a loud voice filled the hallway and came into the lounge where me and four of the girls were gathered.

"Oh, mister cock sucker~!"

I really wished she would use my name, though I didn't have much of a problem with the nickname as it very much suited my job description. From out in the hallway came Elizabeth, perhaps the strangest girl in the dorms. Long chestnut hair going down to her back, a sizable rack and emerald green eyes that lit up the moment she spotted me.

"There you are!"

Without skipping a beat, she came right up to me and gave me a hug, squishing her sizable breasts to my chest while my bloated belly brushed up against her slim stomach. This was part of what made her the strangest of them all in my opinion, whereas the others mostly treated me with indifference or were dominant, she always treated me with affection. However, while it may sound good on the surface, this affection came in rather strange forms.

"Come on, I've got myself a big haul this morning!"

She quickly changed from hugging me to pulling me along with one hand. In her other hand was a large sack she'd brought with her, I could already smell the fishy odor coming from inside. Liza pulled me over to one of the couches and plopped down next to another one of the girls studying on her phone, she then spread her legs and gave me a radiant smile.

Understanding her intent, I turned around and sat on the floor, resting my back against the couch with my head between her thighs. The next thing I heard was the rustling of clothes as I assumed she reached below her skirt to shift her panties aside, my assumption was of course proven right when a large, hot mass suddenly plopped down on my shoulder!

"Ahh, that's better~♪"

Liza sighed as her cock was given fresh air, the meaty behemoth pulsating against my neck was actually one of the largest in the dorm at an astounding 14 inches erect! It also contained a thickness to match, the pumped-up prick actually contained a great deal of weight as it lay on my shoulder. The heat it was giving off was insane as was the smell of its musk.

While I focused on her cock throbbing against my neck, Liza hummed to herself while opening the sack she was carrying. She then took something out and presented it over my head.

"Let's start with this one!"

When I looked up, there was a loaded condom hovering over my face just as I'd expected. At least a pint of thick, cloudy girl cream weighed down the bloated sack of light blue latex as it hung from her fingertips.

"This one's from Stacy, she's on some new supplements and she wanted me to ask you how it tastes~♪"

Immediately after saying that, she began lowering the condom to my face, and as a natural rection, I opened my mouth wide and received it. The cum inside was still warm, which made sense since it was probably at the top of the pile. Knowing Liza, I suspect that there's about twenty loaded condoms in the sack at the very least, all filled with the cum of various of the other girls from college that she interacted with.

I soon took the whole thing in my mouth with some of the gooey mass hanging down my throat, closing my lips, I bit into it like one of those capsule tablets filled with sweet jelly. Instead of sweat jelly though, it was a random girl's smelly ball juice that exploded in my mouth! The taste was strong and the scent was ripe, sticky nut sauced filled my cheeks and began flowing down my throat as I chewed on the burst condom like a piece of bubblegum.

After swallowing the whole thing, condom and all, I opened my mouth to show her that I'd consumed everything. This got a reaction from her in the form of a strong jerk of her cock throbbing against my neck. Now there was even more precum dripping from her tip and staining my chest.

"So, how does it taste?"

"Pretty strong, I think the supplements are working."

"Great! Next one then."

As she said so in satisfaction, Liza took yet another spunk filled condom out of her bag of goodies. This was her strange hobby, she liked to collect the loaded condoms of her classmates and friends from college, sometimes even having them fill them on the spot, to where she would then bring them to the dorms and feed them to me one by one like a servant serving me grapes.

The affection she showed me was strange but genuine, she said that this was her means of making sure that my "diet" had a lot of "variety". As thought the twenty dormmates I already serve wasn't enough. This was definitely a kink of hers though, just the pleasure on her face was obvious, not to mention the way her cock throbbed and leaked during the act. As I savored the taste of Stacy's freshly squeezed nut, Liza introduced the other condom.

"This one is from Ms. Mathews, she's been watching her diet lately, leme know if it's too salty."

Yeah, the lecturers were included in her little game. Elizabeth fed me that large, gooey jizz grape which led to more of her precum flowing down my front. Like with the first condom, I chewed and swallowed the thick spunk and gave my honest opinion on its salt content. The taste of a middle-aged woman's sperm was notably different from that of these college girls. Yet another pumped and packaged load of cock snot settled in my belly that was filled with rapidly digesting girl cream and condom fragments.

"Jessica broke up with her girlfriend recently and spent all of last night rage jerking, leme know if you can taste the "salt"."

This time she held up two condoms that were each bloated to a size like what Veronica fed me this morning! She had me nibble a tiny hole in the dropping latex and nurse the smelly ball juice from them like they were baby bottles. Multiple loads of rage-induced condom pies filled my mouth and oozed down my throat as I sucked the nut juice from both. The pungent odor wreaked havoc on my sinuses while my tongue was practically marinated in the briny ball brew. By the time I was finished with both, my belly was swollen and I still had to eat the empty condoms afterwards.

"This is Maggie's, she thinks she's been jerking off too much recently."

The intense fishy stench of her spunk certainly suggested as much. I thought about the agony the girl's cock went through as I swished her smelly ball juice in my mouth before swallowing.

"Amy's been holding this load for a while so it might be a little strong~♪"

A little strong was a definite understatement, the taste of her pent-up jizz was enough to make me gag! I swallowed her mature nut with a slight scrunch in my facial expression however my pants was tight with my own erection the entire time.

"Angela found this one under her bed, it might be a couple days old so brace yourself."

"Jamie wrung this one out right after practice."

"Kelly's wants to know if it tastes like Pineapple so that he boyfriend..."

One by one the brunette produced colour coded condoms all filled to the brim with the spunk of multiple college girls and even their lecturers. It was astounding that semen could contain so many variations in flavor, volume and consistency, the only commonality in all of them was that the smell was strong and the taste even stronger.

Like a vine of grapes, loaded condom after loaded condom disappeared into my mouth and poured down my throat as girl nut and condom soup. Liza took joy in feeding me and made sure to describe each load in a way that made me focus on the taste, she had such good memory when it came to the weirdest things. By the time I was done, sperm was all I could smell and taste, I had consumed so much in fact that I was beginning to feel stuffed, which was saying something considering how quickly I could digest cum.

My entire front portion now reeked of Elizabeth's fishy precum after my jersey had become soaked through. I could feel that her cock had become even more engorged to the point that I could feel the veins pulsating against my neck.

"Liza, I brough the thing."

"Oooh, perfect timing!"

That was when Candace came walking in with a four-gallon paint bucket, holding it carefully as to not spill what was inside. Though, I could already tell what was inside just by the powerful smell it was giving off! The short blonde came over in front of me and rest the heavy bucket between my open legs, right in front of my protruding belly. The source of the now more potent smell was made even more obvious as I looked upon the contents.

"All I did was leave it in the girls' washroom, I didn't think we'd actually get a few people using it so soon!"

'A few people' managed to fill such a large bucket to the brim! As one would expect, inside the bucket was cum, enough that some would have really spilt over if Candace hadn't been careful. A large quantity of accumulated girl goo of all shades of cloudy and creamy white sat steaming in the bucket. There was even ample amounts of drained condoms and different coloured pubic hairs floating around just on the surface of the jizz! The smell of so many combined loads wafting from the open mouth of the bucket was indescribable.

"Take your time now, be sure not to choke~♪"

This was as far as Elizabeth's instructions went, she didn't even ask whether I was okay with consuming all of this smelly cum or not, she simply assumed that I would. I certainly didn't betray her expectations though, while I was feeling a bit stuffed, I still had room for dessert, as the girls would often say.

Using my greater than normal strength, which was yet another effect of the drug, I remained seated and picked up the bucket by its sides. The stench when I brought the mouth of the bucket to my own made my sinuses burn, I placed my lips on the edge of the bucket and was immediately introduced to the slimy texture of the nut. This texture soon transitioned to my entire mouth as I tilted the bucket and began to down it's slimy contents!

The taste was absolutely overpowering, it felt like I was having a full load pumped into my mouth every second as my cheeks bloated with girl sperm while even more went oozing down my throat. My eyes watered from the smell while the taste made my tongue numb, my throat bulged with each laborious swallow of the creamy dick sauce.

"Glk, glug glgh~"

A generous amount of pubic hairs slipped into my mouth along with the creamy slop, some got stuck on the various surfaces inside my mouth and in between my teeth while those successfully swallowed made my throat feel slightly itchy. This itch would almost immediately be soothed as more slimy ball soup washed down my undulating gullet. The used condoms didn't go down any easier, I was constantly caught off guard as the more solid lumps of used latex slipped into my mouth along with the nut slime. I chugged and swallowed and chugged some more, slowly tilting the bucket more and more as girl sperm disappeared into my face pints and liters at a time. My belly was given no opportunity to shrink even as I digested the cum quickly, whatever was absorbed into my body would be replaced twice as fast as thick cock snot poured into my stomach like an endless waterfall.

"Glgh~ ghmf, mmmff~"

In the end I was forced to pause about halfway as it was simply too much cum even for me, I needed to give my stomach time to digest before I could reasonably continue. I momentarily lay the bucket down and on my face that was bloated with cheeks full of jizz was a milk beard composed of gooey nut hanging on my face.

"Ngghh~♪"

SSPPLLRRTT~ SSPPLLUUUURRTT~

Suddenly, a groan from behind me was followed by a thick jet of creamy cock sauce launching from the dick perched on my shoulder! Without even touching her cock, Elizabeth came and came hard, her member aggressively jerked and pulsed and I could feel her load shooting through her cum tube while her balls on the back of my neck churned and contracted!

SSPPLLLUUUURRTT~ Splatter!

"Nnnphhh~ Haaah~♥"

With exquisite aim, the long, thick ropes of cum landed directly in the half bucket of jizz I was drinking from. I watched the liquid level gradually rise as she pumped out rope after rope of hot, thick cock snot that splattered into my main meal. It was like there was a gun with the safety off snuggled between my shoulder and neck, it kept firing accompanied by the girl's moans until the long ropes of jizz finally turned into tiny spurts where the majority landed on my jersey already soaked in drying precum.

Liza panted with her cock throbbing on my neck, watching me eat so many condoms worth of different girls' spunk and then downing have a bucket of the briny brew had finally brought her to orgasm.

And she wasn't the only one.

"Haaah~ haaaah~♪"

SSPPLLUUUURRTT~ Splatter!

"Ungguff~♥"

SSPLLLUURRTT~ SPPRRRTTT~ Splatter!

All this time we had been in the presence of the other girls sitting in the lounge, the showing had been enough for them to also achieve orgasm after stroking their erect members for a short time. Feet pounded on the floor as I was soon surrounded by girls, this was followed by wet splatters as they grunted and moaned, aiming their cocks and the bucket and pouring in their own jizz just like Liza had done.

Two became three, three became five, by the end there were six other girls surrounding me who was sitting on the floor as long thick ropes and spurts of fresh girl nut shot into the bucket. Their cock holes gaped open and relentlessly shot out spurts of jizz that would make a horse look like a puppy in comparison. The loud plopping of hot, gooey loads continued to play in my ears as the liquid level rapidly rose, droplets of warm spunk splattered onto me and onto my hands still holding the bucket as they all came. In almost no time at all, the amount of spunk in the bucket had been fully restored, topped up in its entirety by the orgasms of just half a dozen of my dorm mates.

"Whooooh~♪"

"Drink up, nut gobbler."

"No thanks needed."

As though it were a normal thing, they slowly returned to their seats after emptying their stuffed balls, softening cocks still hanging out as they caught their breath. Eliza was leaning back on the cock as her body cooled down while her cock stayed throbbing on my shoulder. And now, I was once again left with a full bucket almost overflowing with cock juice to consume. The ripe odor of girl jizz continued to assault my nose as I watched sticky bubbles slowly rise to the surface of the creamy pool.

As I took it all in, my member was as hard as hard could be. With not an ounce of reluctance, I once more held up the now warmer bucket of spunk and brought the slimy edge of the mouth to my lips. I deeply inhaled the rich stench of freshly milked cock sauce as I began to swallow their bountiful offering, condoms, pubes and all.

This was definitely going to take a while.

***

"Whooof~"

It was only later in the evening when I was allowed to return to my small nook built below the main staircase like some kind of Harry Potter reject. My belly was stuffed and bloated with the loads of the morning lecture crowd that had returned with their balls swollen and ready to be milked after all their boring lectures. I took a short rest as I absorbed my meal. I still had night service to accomplish before bedtime, I was going to need all of my energy for that.

Until the girls finally brushed their teeth and then brushed their pubes with my toothbrush and went to bed, I wasn't allowed to fall asleep. Nay, I wouldn't allow myself to sleep until they were all satisfied.

While looking forward to the long line-up of cocks that would soon find their homes in my throat once more, I rested my eyes with the thought of just how much I love my job.

End.

12