I Suddenly Slam Inside Her

Info
Right after my first recording with BJ we have sex.
160 words
2.75
5.4k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reapr
Reapr
2 Followers

**All persons on this audio are way over age 18 and are aware that there is a recording device right next to them, recording audio.**

I apologize up front for how distant it sounds, i think i accidentally hit the phone and sent it away from us, was not going to remove myself to find it *wink*

This is part 2, picks up right after my first post "BJ Audio".

Like the title says, i had lubed up quite well, and was just beginning to enter her, teasing her with the head and brushing it on her clit. I decided in the the moment, cuz she does tell me All The Time to do what i want when we are fucking, to just make sure my head was inside, and kind of line up for bottom, and dropped. Afterwards she said she liked it. Will try this one again. Creampied her to finish, as always. God bless birth control stuff.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Reapr
Reapr
Reapr
2 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Family Frolic The twins lose their virginities.in Group Sex
Seven-on-Seven Orgy Seven soccer mates fuck their girlfriends in a hot sweaty orgy.in Group Sex
Moving Day for Molly Molly needs help moving and pays with a leg shaking blowjob.in Erotic Couplings
The Eros Plague Epoch Pt. 01 A veteran survivor looks for survivors after a new pandemic.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Professional Engagement Ch. 01 A lonely careerwoman has needs...in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories