Moving Day for Molly

Story Info
Molly needs help moving and pays with a leg shaking blowjob.
2k words
4.5
14k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDDunne
JDDunne
21 Followers

This is my story and is also published elsewhere.

*****

Molly was the kind of girl most of the guys in the office liked but few would ever pursue. She wasn't the kinda sexy, never single, girl next door that drew the eyes her coworkers. She was quiet, mousy one could say and a little curvy. She lived alone, ate alone. She did crosswords on her lunch hour and rarely spoke unless spoken to. She had found a nicer apartment closer to the office and had put up a few fliers in the office a month before her lease expired. She had hoped someone, anyone would have stopped by her desk and asked her about her move or offered to help. No one had. She could swear she was invisible, a ghost that had not yet shed her mortal coil. Then on Friday afternoon Rick knocked on her cubicle wall. She was almost startled. He smiled and waved. She pulled her ear buds out from behind her short blonde hair and waved back.

Rick stepped in the cubicle, he was slim and wiry. She knew him in passing. He was nice at least the few times they talked. He pulled the flier out of his back pocket and held it up. "I was wondering if you were still looking for help with your move."

That's right she thought to herself, he works in the mail room. "Oh, it's okay, I didn't really expect anyone to help I just figured 'heck what have I got to lose'. No one really asked so it would be you and me. I don't have a lot of stuff really, just a one bed room apartment. I was going to call my brother or my dad if no one asked."

"I can help, I have a truck so maybe I can save you hassle of renting one. I think maybe we can handle it. Where should we meet?"

Molly wrote her address and phone number on a sticky note and gave it to Rick. He nodded knowingly. " Where are we heading then?" Rick asked.

"Oh, Pinecrest, right up the street."

"Nice, you will save a lot of money on gas! With the way it's going up you can never seem to save enough."

"I was thinking of walking to work actually, get my steps in."

"Yeah but have you seen the price of sneakers? Can't win for tryin.'" Ricks lips broke into a smile and they both chuckled. "What time would you like to get started, Molly?"

"Almost everything is packed. Early start means an early finish, say eight o'clock?"

"I can be there at eight."

"Great! Thank you so much, Rick!"

"You're welcome, see you tomorrow morning." As Rick turned and left, Molly noticed his long hair pulled into a pony tail. She had never thought of all the people that one of the guys from shipping and receiving would come up here and offer his Saturday. She figured they spent all weekend building model planes or playing Dungeons and Dragons and wouldn't have time to help. She wondered why he hadn't asked her sooner. Probably the model glue and air brush fumes. She put in her ear buds and got back to work on her spreadsheets.

Saturday morning at eight she got a text and when she came out to the back veranda, she saw him leaning on his truck, waving. She came down to meet him.

"Good morning," he handed her a cup of coffee. "Are you excited?"

He brought coffee, how sweet she thought. "I am excited, everything is packed and ready to go. I've got about 20 boxes plus the bed, couch, dinette and chairs."

"I'll get started with the boxes then." Rick reached to his back pocket and pulled out some gloves. He was wearing a faded Metallica t-shirt and worn jeans. Molly noticed the bulge in the front she hadn't noticed in his khakis at work. He had a nice tattoo on his arm that his long sleeve work shirts hid. Was he kind of a bad boy? She liked bad boys.

The move went well surprisingly, it took two trips but they got everything unloaded by early evening and he drove her back one last time to turn in her key and pick up her car. She noted how his truck smelled like old leather and pine air fresheners. They cracked jokes and had some laughs, turns out not all the boys in the mail room are model plane building weirdos. At least not Rick. He was more into model trains. They both got a good laugh at his quip. He had noticed her nice round breasts more than once as they lifted boxes and furniture. They got a little sweaty and looked even better. She caught him looking down her shirt a few times, but what guy wouldn't. Besides she had been scoping out his butt here and there, and liked what she saw. He was nice, doing a nice thing for her no one else had offered to do. He can have a free show. Maybe something more.

When they both got back to her new place; he came to the porch. He was adjusting his hair and wiping sweat from his neck.

Molly put her hands in her pockets, fidgeting."Can I get you some water? You can stay if you want. I was going to order pizza and beer."

"Sounds good to me. I was going to go, let you get settled in." Molly looked down. "But I could eat." Rick finished.

"We could watch a movie later." Molly offered.

"That would be great. I can setup the TV."

Molly went in the kitchen and got some beers. She brought them into the living room and put one on the boxes next to Rick. She came around the couch and sat next to him. His dark eyes followed hers as she walked. He took a sip of his beer.

"I couldn't find the remote."

"That's okay, I can use my phone; it has an app." She took her phone out of her pocket and put it on the boxes next to the couch. She moved a little closer to him. "I'm not sure what I want to watch anyway."

Rick shifted and leaned back on the couch a bit, not sure if what was about to happen was just a tease. Molly moved a little closer, moving Ricks arm around her shoulder and resting her head on his chest. "Thank you for helping today."

"Sure Molly, not a problem." He looked down at her neatly trimmed hair, it smelled great even when she was a little sweaty. His hand rested on her arm. Her skin was so soft, his fingers absently drifted across her elbow.

Molly could feel her pulse quicken at his gentle touch. She had goosebumps. She put her hand on his thigh and slowly slid up. She didn't get far before she hit a bump. She knew what that was. Rick's breathing got heavier. He sat back more and moved the hair from Molly's face. He brushed her neck and dared a caress of her breast. Fuck it she thought, I want this, he wants this lets quit fuckin' around.

She reached up and unzipped his jeans, shimmying them down. He lifted his shirt and went for his underwear but Molly had already pulled his big dick out and was slowly stroking a handful of it. Her breath on his chest made him squirm a little.

She licked his shaft put him in her mouth. He groaned a little and pushed some of her hair behind her ear. She could feel him getting harder, pressing her mouth open and stretching her lips. She stroked him a little while his head was in her mouth. She massaged his balls. He rolled his head back on the couch. She worked him in her mouth, licking as she took it in working her tongue all over. He was especially sensitive just under the tip, when she would push her tongue or slide her teeth across there, he would shiver. He was starting to pant as Molly was. For her each breath was agony, her lungs burned. She held her breath so he could get just a few seconds more ecstasy before she slowed to snatch a breath.

She could feel his hands reaching under her shirt, feeling the soft skin of her back and bottom. He slid his fingers in her underwear. His cock pulsed while he explored her soft body. He undid her bra, one handed, she was actually impressed. She took a break from sucking him to appreciate his nimble fingers. She pulled her bra out the bottom of her shirt and her tits fell on his leg. He groaned again running his fingers through her smooth, blonde hair. She liked the taste of him, the smell. She could still smell his cologne. She could taste that he was getting close, time to back off a little. She wanted more time to enjoy him before he cums and goes.

She sat up and pulled her shirt off, dropping her tits in his hands. He squeezed them gently and rubbed his thumbs on her nipples. He pressed his face in them and kissed them, running his tongue between them and around her nipples. He pulled back, admiring her full breasts and cute belly, her round face, and her lust filled eyes. He wiped away some spit from her lips with his thumb, she caught it with her mouth and sucked it. She put his fingers in her mouth and covered them with spit then she pressed his hand down her unbuttoned jeans and between her legs. He fingered and massaged her while they kissed. She pulled his tongue in and pressed her fingers into his shoulder. She went down on him again, harder this time. She went deeper with her mouth and stroked him each time. He was as hard as ever, starting to hurt her mouth and throat. Rick admired the muscles in her neck as they tightened, strained from her effort. Each breath was a rush for Molly, getting every gasp she could before filling her mouth with him again.

He was getting very close again. The muscles in his legs tightened, his toes curled. Molly was very hot, she could feel the sweat running down her neck and back. His fingers dug deeper into her shoulder with each insertion. She slowed only a bit because her jaw was tired. Almost there, she thought, just a little more and he'll be there. Her arm burned as she jacked him faster. She could hear his heart pounding and his breathing was frantic. She could feel his hand on her head, she pushed his hand down with hers. He grabbed a handful of her hair. His groans grew more intense and she could feel him start to quiver. This was the moment she was waiting for.

"Oh God, I'm cumming!" Rick blurted. The metallic taste hit her mouth and she pushed her head all the way down and swallowed. He lifted his hips and held her in place with his hand. She could feel his cock twitching all the way down to her neck. She didn't taste the cum as much as she felt it's warmth in her throat. She was exhausted, out of breath and staring up at Rick's face, his eyes closed as he moaned in ecstasy. She could feel his dick start to shrink and he hauled it out of her mouth. She sucked in a few deep breaths as she slowly masturbated his softening cock. Her spit smelled good on him, her lips had some cum on them, she licked them clean.

She kissed him again. "I'm glad you came."

"Me too." He said, bouncing his eyebrows.

They both giggled.

"We should do this again sometime." Molly traced her fingers on his chest. "Ya know, beer, pizza, blowjobs," Molly continued counting on her fingers.

"Fuck yeah! I love all three! What would you like to watch?"

"I don't know, do you have anywhere to be tonight? I was thinking maybe I might be up for a double feature." Molly's eyes were sly.

"Sounds good to me."

JDDunne
JDDunne
21 Followers