All Comments on 'I Think'

by Boratus

Sort by:
  • 103 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Need to give the Doc his comeuppance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I absolutely loved how Jessica's character is corrupted. Even here and later on in the Kindle version. If the triggers can change her mind so easily, Maybe someone else could use Jessica or take control of her, afterall we know how mindless and horny Jessica is deep down, anyways this story absolutely deserves a second part. I would love to see Jessica get hypnotized or corrupted once again, the favorite character of mine. I think deserves another part. This is the best story I've ever read.

PoopybuttholePoopybuttholeabout 1 month ago

Your display and portrayal of character never ceases to amaze me. Every time I read the story I imagine Jessica and the other characters as if they are standing in front of me. This story and Jessica Russo deserves another part !

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoratus@Boratus
"I Think You're Right," the full-length novel based on "I think," is on sale on Amazon right now! If you're wondering what happens with Amanda, Abby, and of course, how Shaun deals with the doctor, then you'll want to grab a copy. Buy "I Think You're Right" now here: https:...