I Think I Might be Gay Ch. 02

Story Info
Tiff and Aly explore their sexuality.
845 words
4.08
1.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiff was in my bed, on her back, her gorgeous tits out, begging me to lick them. "What can I do for you?" She said in the most seductive voice.

"Honestly, I would really love to watch you touch yourself." I responded looking deep into her beautiful blue eyes. I kissed her softly and touched her inner thighs gently with my fingertips. "Watching a sexy, powerful woman pleasure herself is a huge turn on for me. Is that ok?"

"Yeah, that's ok." She kissed me back and let her hands fall over her nipples. She pulled at them a little, and bit her lip watching how excited I was getting. I kissed her neck the way she likes as she pulled off her panties. She slowly started stroking her clit and I could feel myself dripping with excitement. She looked so good. I rested my head on her shoulder and watched the show, listening to her sexy little moans of pleasure. I think she liked being watched just as much as I liked watching.

She teased her little bean while I pinched her sensitive nipples and kissed her lips.

"Aly, will you fuck me?" She asked and I paused in shock. She had never been so forward with me. Fuck it was hot. I slid down to her hips and quickly found her opening. My middle finger slipped right in with no resistance, she felt warm, tight and wet, so wet. She gripped the headboard and bucked her hips every time I pressed her G spot.

She started rubbing her clit harder and faster so I fucked her harder and faster. I could feel her building up to climax and she let out a primal scream of pleasure. She tightened hard around my finger when she hit her peak, so I slowed down letting her gather herself.

She looked down to see me smiling at her and I slowly pulled my finger out. Her pussy was dripping and I wanted more. "Pass me my vibrator" I said and gestured to my bullet on my side table. She gave it to me and I switched it on placing it between my legs on my throbbing clit.

I put my head between her legs and licked up her cum, slowly. She tasted so good... I was grinding my hips and driving my clit harder down on my vibrator. She always loves it when I pleasure myself during oral sex. I think she gets off on knowing how much I love eating her perfect pussy.

I licked her clit lightly with the tip of my tongue, tickling her most sensitive part and getting her worked up again. She looked so relaxed and present. I could've stayed there all day pleasing her.

"Aly, you better lick me before I drip on your sheets." I was so busy teasing her little bud that I didn't realise how much she was leaking. I shoved my tongue inside her repeatedly, tasting what I had just done to her. She moaned loudly... I had never fucked her with my tongue before and she was loving it.

My own orgasm was fast approaching. I was getting way too turned on licking and sucking her pretty pink snatch. I grabbed her hips and pinned her to the bed. I took her clit in my mouth and pressed down hard with my tongue over and over again. This always made her cum hard. As she got closer I couldn't hold myself back anymore and the vibrations brought me over the edge. I moaned into her pussy, riding out my climax with my face buried in her.

I was still cumming hard when I felt her get tense. She gripped my head and pushed herself harder into my face feeling my moans deep inside her. When she was done I pulled myself up to lay with her, touching her bare skin lightly with my finger tips. "You always look so beautiful after you cum." I whispered in her ear. She turned and kissed me deeply holding my neck and tasting herself on my lips. "That was so fucking hot." She replied holding me tight.

"Get on your knees." She demanded. I knew she wanted to give me a good fucking after that. I put my head down on the mattress and my ass up high. She got behind me and started spanking my ass. I felt the warm stings on my cheeks and I knew she would be able to see the excitement leaving my pussy lips. She glided her finger over my clit a few times and then started fingering me. Slow and deep. She always knows exactly what my body wants. I came quickly. Within sixty seconds I was pushing my ass out, taking it like a slut, begging her to keep spanking me while I squirted on her.

She kissed my cheeks softly, soothing the heat she had just applied. I knew I wouldn't see her for another week so I secretly hoped I would have the reminding handprints for the next few days.