I Think I'm a Slut

Story Info
Just the life of girl that enjoys sex.
753 words
3.65
3.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers

Another Friday night at, "The Reunion," a nice bar that has been a meeting place for past high school graduating classes. Past graduating classes meet randomly, usually triggered by a Facebook posting.

I enjoy drinking with old high school friends, the girls aren't too catty, the guys are friendly and talkative, perfect for random hookups. Groups usually form, everyone knows everyone, it's an easy night.

I've only had two boyfriends in my life, they were great relationships, I lost interest in both guys. I've never had a big, emotional breakup, just a fallout, it was easy.

I'm 22, live alone in a small house, still attending college at night and enjoying life. I'm not driven by a long term goal, I set short term achievable mile stones, life is fun and easy.

This is a rainy Friday, my class is having an impromptu reunion, we moved from drinking at the park, to drinking at the, "The Reunion," Everyone is wet, laughing and drinking. I am with a pack of girlfriends, it was strange, we started at the park, small groups were forming, i was with three guys, all jocks, nice guys, they were use to partying.

They started talking about their old girlfriends, most of the girls that dated jocks only dated muscular guys, or guys that were in great shape, hard bodies is what attracted them. I just listened, they compared the sexual talents of the girls, apparently girls that gave great blowjobs were the ones with the most dates. I laughed, "you guys are shallow, why are blowjobs important?

They laughed, no chance of getting pregnant and no one wants anal, girls like to get married and sometimes they try to trick you. I laughed, "don't think with the little head use a rubber," I laughed.

We did a few shots, I got loose, and started leaning against one of the jocks, I've always had a little crush on him. I got a little drunker and my crush put his arm around me, I looked up at him, "so maybe you should drive me home, my cars outside."

We left, I squeezed his ass a few times, "do you have any condoms? I don't give good head"

He laughed and asked me if I liked anal?

I smiled, "we'll see, I may need a couple more shots."

He drove me home in my car. We walked in and started kissing, I pointed to the couch, I walked over to the cabinet, pulled down a bottle of Jack and a glass. I poured three fingers, we share the glass of whiskey.

I sat on his lap facing him, we sipped the whiskey, the kisses tasted like whiskey and were making me horny. He unbuttoned my top, I pulled it his over my head, I slid my bra off, I leaned forward and put a breast in his mouth.

He licked the nipple and then bit it, I pulled back and poured a little whiskey on it, he laughed and cleaned it off. We kissed, we took the time to finish our whiskey, I was getting very mellow, and ready, I stood up and stripped off my jeans and underwear. He stared at my hairy crotch, he wrapped his arms around my hips, squeezed my ass cheeks and pulled my crotch towards his face, his tongue found the crack of my pussy.

His tongue slid along my crack, I tilted my hips and spread my legs, I felt more of his tongue, it was wet and warm, and felt good. I moved my hips and held his mouth against my crotch, he made me wet and gave me a small orgasm.

I had to get off of my feet, I knelt in front of him, unbuckled his jeans and stripped him down, I pushed his knees apart. He was hard, it was a nice cock, I bent my head, opened my mouth and licked the slit. My mouth covered the tip, my tongue swirled and licked the cock in my mouth.

I sucked and let it slide deeper, I took as much as I could into my throat. I enjoyed giving pleasure, but I didn't want him to cum in my mouth, I lifted my mouth off the cock and asked him for a rubber. He pulled one out of his pocked, I opened it and started rolling it onto his cock. I only rolled it half way down, from experience, I like the feel of a bare cock better than a condom.

JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers