All Comments on 'I Think I'm Becoming a Hot Wife'

by MelindaMaye

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Lifestyle66Lifestyle66almost 2 years ago

Great story.

It's somewhat short and sparse on details, but otherwise well written.

The only story detail which seemed a little out of place was her seeing the cameras in the room and assuming they were turned off. So, either you're planning on a video popping up later in another episode, or it was just a detail you wrote from a real experience and didn't stop to think of the implications.

But I gave it a 5.

ThorlolThorlolalmost 2 years ago

Hm, they werent really long there. Probably a hour? Why did they leave so early, maybe her man would have enjoyed staying a little longer and enjoy a women there? Must be kinda depressing to go to a swinger party and settle for a blowjob from his own wife.

ottoman91ottoman91almost 2 years ago

very good,I sent you a message about story idea

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

loving consensual activity like this can be good. If she turns evil and humiliating, it is no longer a loving wife story. It belong in BDSM or Fetish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, well written. Either he is going to go full cuckold, or she gets to watch him with a couple of girls = let’s hope it’s the latter so I can keep reading.

lord_farquaadlord_farquaadalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Hope to read more of your adventures

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really erotic. Looking forward to reading your next one.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 1 year ago

I especially enjoy "first-time" sharing stories--and while this was not really her first-time, it was with her husband watching. That "newness" plus the anal aspect made it a 5-star story as far as I was concerned! I do like to invite the author and her readers to check out my stories published here on Literotica: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1010671&page=submissions

-- Stoney

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s very well written and all seems very realistic. I think the only way that could have gone better would have been her husband joining in. I’ve always loved DP literally mind blowing, but never had the option for “air tight”. That said I can’t envisage feeling any “higher” than the subspace that came with DP.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

oldhornywriteroldhornywriterover 1 year ago

This is the second of your stories that I've read, and I again enjoyed it.

In spite of it being "also a true story in all the essential elements," even at the expense of historical accuracy I think it would have benefited from having been slowed down a little. Yes, she'd been here before, and was secretly hot to do it again, so you might not have the hesitation that a newbie would have experienced. But her husband wasn't aware of this, so a little feigned reluctance would have been natural, and would have allowed for a slower development. Just thinking out loud here; everyone needs to write it their own way, and your way certainly works.

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver22 months ago

Truly beautiful story, thank you for sharing

yooperyooperabout 2 hours ago

Very good, liked the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMelindaMaye@MelindaMaye
I'm 25 years old, black hair, brown eyes. I'm 5'3" and 103 pounds. My figure is slim and a bit boyish, though I have gotten slightly more curvy in my 20s. I'm married to my college boyfriend. With his encouragement, I've decided to try writing about some of my fantasies an...