I Think It's the Wine

Story Info
The very tall and very shy Suze makes some changes.
10k words
4.59
17.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,435 Followers

All of my writing is fiction, and the stories and characters are all products of my imagination. They were created for my fun and, hopefully, your enjoyment. Some of the events in the stories are not particularly condoned nor encouraged by the author but are there to create and enhance the story of the imaginary characters and their lives. Comments are always encouraged and carefully reviewed. All characters within the story that need to be are 18 years of age or older. I hope you enjoy! And take a second to vote and comment.

This is the second story in the Conestoga Court series, the first being Two Couples Suspicions. All of the stories are independent and meant to be read separately and in no particular order. Conestoga Court is a typical neighborhood with eight homes located around the nearly circular court. Married couples occupy five of the houses. One has an unmarried couple living together; one has a single woman and the last a single man.

* * * * *

"Suze, you should see the video I saw yesterday," Jelena said, a huge smile on her face, her eyebrows wiggling knowingly. She pronounced her friend's name as if it were written just Suz, the proper pronunciation. Many who saw it called her Susie.

"Oh, yeah? From that look on your face, I'm not sure I'd want to see it."

Jelena laughed. "It was pretty interesting. Actually very interesting. You know the Vincents and the Fishers, don't you?"

"Sure do. Adel and I have shopped together several times. They're both great neighbors." She laughed and took a deep breath. "I assume the videos involve them?"

"Involve is a good word," Jelena laughed.

"I know you won't let it drop until you've told me all about it so, go ahead."

"Let's sit down, so I don't get a stiff neck."

Her five-foot-three-inch body had trouble looking up at the six-foot-three-inch Suze.

"Coffee?" Jelena asked as Suze plopped down at the kitchen table.

"Decafe?"

She opened a cabinet door. "Yep. Just had to be sure Casey hasn't used it all." Jelena loaded the Keurig and quickly handed a hot cup to her guest. In a minute, she had one of her own and sat down.

"Okay, about the video," Suze prompted, now a little anxious to hear.

"The Riddell's have a couple of security cameras, which they left on while they went away for a week. Alexis checked it when they got home. Seems the Fishers and Vincents did a little skinny dipping in the Vincent's pool."

"Oh my gosh. Together?" She asked incredulously.

"Yes, together."

"So, they saw each other ... naked?" Suze's face was now very red.

"What, no one's ever seen you naked?"

Face a bit redder, she answered, "Just Marc." She squinted at Jelena. "Why are you grinning? You've been skinny dipping?" she asked, an unbelieving tone to her voice.

"I thought everyone our age had. You don't know what you've been missing, doll."

"Oh, God. I can't believe you let other people see you naked." As she said that, she found herself looking at Jelena, wondering what she looked like ... naked. She couldn't believe she was having those thoughts.

"It's kind of a trade. Everyone sees everyone else. It's not like you're putting on a show, and everyone is watching you. Although that can be exciting too," she added.

"What?"

"You don't think doing a striptease in front of a bunch of people would be fun?"

"I'd have a stroke before I even started. I'm shaking here right now just thinking about it." She was nibbling her lower lip.

"We need to loosen you up a little. With the height you have, you'd be spectacular—"

"Don't even say it," Suze interrupted. She shivered, not even able to handle the thought of what Jelena was saying.

Jelena chuckled. "They were skinny dipping," she assured Suzette. "But, that's not the end of it."

"Oh, shit. Do I want to hear this?"

"Sure you do. There's nothing like neighborhood gossip."

"But I have to look at these people."

"I've skinny-dipped, and you're looking at me." Jelena countered.

"Yeah, but I didn't see it, thank God."

"They were a long way from the camera, but they played 'chicken,' and the ladies managed to pull each other's tops off, and then, later ..."

Suze eyed her. "And...?"

"It looked like they switched partners, but it was hard to tell for sure?"

"You mean they switched for the chicken game?"

"That too," Jelena said, giggling.

"Are ... you ... shitting ... me?" Suzette was hearing words that were outside her range of comprehension.

"It looked like it, but they were too far away to tell for sure. We could pick out Adel pretty easily, of course."

"Those honkers."

"Whatever they were doing, we need to get you doing something." Jelena was shaking her head, eying Suze.

"Stop saying that. No way and not interested."

Suze was shivering, thinking about the nudity as they spent the rest of their time together discussing some changes Jelena wanted to make to the kitchen.

* * * * *

"What's for dinner?" Marc asked, kissing Suze on the back of her neck, causing a shiver. He smiled. His tall and beautiful wife never failed to stir a fire within him. Right this moment, he'd love to grab her and drag her off to their bedroom. He sighed. Later he'd do just that.

"Cube steaks, mashed potatoes, and spinach. Sound okay?" She loved it when he did things like the neck kiss. She shivered again, in anticipation this time, knowing what would happen later. She was ready right now ... except for dinner. She felt him pat her butt, then squeeze one cheek. "If you want dinner, you'd better leave my ass alone." She used "ass" since she knew it would torment him.

"So, I have to choose between dinner and your ass? Let me pull those pants down and check it out," he said, grabbing the waistband of her pants.

She squealed and jerked away. "Later," she laughed, grabbing at his crotch.

His hips jerked away. "Damn. I need to curb that fucking reflex and just let you grab me." He laughed.

"Pervert," she responded. "Go sit down while I finish dinner.

Marc sat down and watched Suze cooking. "So, what did you do today that will help save humanity?"

She shook her head. "I was over at Jelena's for some coffee."

"And what fascinating subjects did you discuss?"

Suze recognized Marc's light-hearted sarcasm but refused to snipe back at him. Instead, she debated whether or not to share the subject of their discussion. She nibbled her lower lip as she turned the steaks, wondering what Marc's reaction might be. Oh well.

"She told me about a video from their security camera that Alexis Riddell shared with her. They had been gone on vacation, and the video showed the Vincents and the Fishers ..." She turned her head to look at Marc, "... skinny-dipping."

"No shit!" Marc exclaimed. "I need to get with Kit about seeing that sucker." He had an eager look on his face.

"Figured," she said, sounding disgusted.

"What was Jelena's reaction?"

"She wasn't too surprised, said she'd done that ... and asked if I had. I told her no, and that seemed to surprise her. I said I couldn't believe they'd let other people see them naked. Then she smiled and asked who'd seen me naked."

"Whoa. Pretty personal question. And you answered ...?"

"Marc."

He smiled. "Did she believe you?"

"I think she could tell it was true because I could feel my face burning."

"I can guess what happened next."

"She said she thought everyone had skinny-dipped, and since everyone is naked when you're doing it, you're kind of trading seeing each other. I still can't imagine other people, particularly men, seeing me naked." She shivered one more time.

"You mean I'm the only one that's seen you."

"I'm sure when I played basketball, some of the other girls may have gotten a peek. I've always had a female doctor, too. No one else, though, and particularly no men."

Marc smiled. "You're a good-looking woman, Suze. Guys would love to see you naked."

"My God, Marc. Do you want other men to see me naked, to see my ... tits?"

She could tell that Marc knew the answer she wanted to hear, but she had read that some men found the thought of other men seeing their wife naked was just a bit alluring and exciting as well. She hoped he wasn't like that and waited for his answer.

"Why would I want other men to see that fantastic body of yours?"

"I'm not sure that's an answer," she sniped, squinting at Marc.

"I don't think I'm anxious for that to happen."

"Better," she quipped.

"Since the subject's come up, how many guys have you seen?"

Suze's face turned a little pink. "You," she said and paused.

"Uh oh," Marc laughed. "That look says there's more."

"Do I have to tell?"

"You're asking me that question?"

She thought for a moment and shrugged. "My brother," she said softly. "I used to ..." She looked away from Marc. "... well, spy on him ... and his friends. Shit, I'm so embarrassed." Her face had reddened considerably.

"My gosh, Suze. You're way ahead then." He laughed. "Seems like you owe men a few peeks."

"Marc, that's awful. No one is going to get peeks at me," she huffed.

Dinner was ready, and they ate, Marc occasionally smiling at Suze, causing her to blush each time.

"You're going to make me sorry I told you that aren't you?"

"You should probably tell Jelina, though, so she knows the real you." He wiggled his eyebrows at his wife.

"Maybe I will. Might shock her so much she'd leave me alone about getting naked." Suze chuckled.

"I think you need to get naked, though."

"So, you dowant me to be naked in front of others, particularly men."

"I didn't say that."

"Sounded like it."

"As long as you're okay with me seeing you."

She looked around. "A compromise?"

Marc was puzzled.

She made the rounds of the living room, switching the lights off. Soon, there was only the TV's glow and the last hints of dusk to light the room. Standing in front of Marc, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, smiling at him. She let it slide off her shoulders, then tossed it to him. Next came her shorts which were soon in his lap as well. She watched his eyes move from her feet to her face, pausing at her breasts.

She was in control now as she licked her lips sensuously, then began unclipping her bra. She tossed it to Marc, who made a show of sniffing it and pressing it to his face. Next came her panties, and his performance this time was much more explicit. She held her arms above her head and turned slowly, her long and shapely body only partially visible in the flickering light of the TV.

"Watch this, pervert," she said in the huskiest voice she could muster. Slowly she turned and walked to the front window, raising her arms again and repeated her turn. "How's that?" she asked, turning back to Marc, who was already down to his boxers.

"A start," he said, smiling at her. Someone outside standing with their nose against the window would have had a difficult time seeing anything of her body.

By the time she was back across the room, Marc was naked as well, and he pulled her down to the floor. It was the first time they'd made love in the living room for who knows how long, but she was certain her orgasm was louder, longer, and stronger than usual.

* * * * *

Suze had just finished breakfast and was about to deposit a bag of trash in the large can when she saw Jelena doing the same.

"Hey," she yelled. "Coffee?"

Jelena crossed the yards. "I'd love to, but I have a dentist's appointment, and then I'm stopping by to see Casey's mother. She's been sick, and he wanted me to check on her. You can't trust what she says. You know how that is with old people."

"She's not that old, is she? But I do know what you mean. My parents are the same."

"She's sixty-seven and a widow, and she lives alone. I'll spend an hour or two talking with her and then head home. She's a character, for sure, and you're never quite sure what she's going to tell you. I've set there red-faced more than once."

Suze laughed. "Mine are only forty-eight and forty-nine. Guess they got an earlier start than Casey's."

"Listen, the reason I came over is to invite you guys to dinner tomorrow night. I've got a new recipe I want to try on someone." She giggled. "You two are my guinea pigs. Plus, I've got a new game I'd like to try out. Sort of a game, I guess. It should be fun, though."

"Sounds like fun. I'll bring a bottle of Milk of Magnesia just in case."

"Thanks a lot." More laughter. "About six-thirty?"

"We'll be there."

When Marc heard about the invitation, he seemed excited, looking forward to some fun—he was sure anything that Jelena did would be interesting and possibly exciting. They were there at six-thirty sharp, and the delectable smell of cinnamon assailed their noses.

"Wow, is that your new recipe?"

"Yeah, hope it tastes as good as it smells," Jelena said. "It's a simple recipe, just hamburger, chicken, Basmati rice, cinnamon, and allspice."

"I'm ready to eat," Marc said, to an accompanying nod from Casey.

They sat down, Jelena served, and all four found it as tasty as it smelled. Everyone took a second helping and soon were stuffed.

Everyone pitched in to clear the table and get the dishes into the dishwasher. There were no leftovers to stash, so it went quickly. Glasses of wine were filled, and they went to the family room to let the food settle before the events of the evening began.

"You been over to see the video yet, Marc."

He laughed. "I'm afraid Suze might get upset if I did."

"She should go with you," Casey added.

Suze rolled her eyes. "That'll be the day, at least for me. If Marc wants to be a peeping Tom and see it, he's welcome to do it."

"There ya go, Marc. Greenlight."

"That's what she says, but ..."

Three smiling faces turned toward Suze.

"It's still beyond me how people are able to do that. Not that they're forced to, but they do it because they want to." She was shaking her head, a look of disbelief on her face.

"Well," Jelena said. "The three of us staring at you have all done it."

"I know, and that freaks me out a little." She laughed, looking at Jelena. "Guys are weird, and sex fiends and will do anything to see or get a girl naked." She looked at Marc. "Right?"

"Ask Casey. You know me too well. Besides, I did manage to get you naked."

"Marc!" she squealed. "That's totally different." Her face had started to take on that familiar pink color again.

"Ohhh, so you have been naked then. I'm trying to picture that."

"You don't need to picture that," Suze huffed. "I'm married, and my husband and I have sex, I admit that. And we get naked to do it." Suze surprised herself by saying those words.

"And," Marc said, "last night—"

"Marc, shut up!" Suze interrupted.

"Ohhh again," Jelena said. "Tell, tell."

"I guess that's private," Marc added, chuckling. "My bad."

"I'm just trying to figure out what she had to hide, that she doesn't want us to see. Marc?"

"I'm not allowed to tell," Marc said, "but I sure can look."

Suze put both hands over her face.

"Just makes you wonder," Jelena added, furthering Suze's embarrassment.

They continued for nearly half an hour, talking about getting naked and being naked, Jelena and Casey, in particular, enjoying Suze's discomfort with the subject. A few times, she chimed in with a comment, usually accompanied by a grin from Marc. She scolded herself for the beginning feelings of guilt for never having been naked in front of others.

"All right, you guys. I saw something about this on the internet and thought it might be fun to try."

The smile on Jelena's face made Suze nervous, but she was determined not to be a wet blanket tonight.

"I bet you all did some role-playing when you were in school. I sure did, and it was fun." She looked from face to face and got three nods. "We're going to try some tonight ... only a little different, and hopefully, very entertaining."

Another smile caused Suze to cringe, wondering what was in store after all the talk about being naked. She couldn't believe it wouldn't somehow be involved and wondered how she'd react to whatever it might be.

"Here's how it works. It covers the whole neighborhood." She looked out the window. "It's nice and dark, so we're good to go. Marc, you'll be with me, and Suze, you'll be with Casey." She paused, expecting comments, but there were none. "We'll go out the back door and to the street, and the couples will go in opposite directions."

"This is starting to sound nicely weird," Marc said.

"You'll love that," Suze sniggered.

"The role-playing will be in two parts, okay. First, the couples will talk as they walk. They're headed to someone's place to hook up and they're talking about what's going to happen." Another big smile from Jelena.

"Are you shitting me?" Suze had a look of disbelief on her face.

"What, Suze? You don't want to talk sexy with me?" Casey had a huge grin on his face.

"It's not getting naked, Suze," Jelena added.

Suze looked at Marc, and then at Casey. Her mind was rebelling at the thought of exchanging sex talk with someone else's husband. However, an often suppressed stubbornness was struggling to surface.

"No problem," she said huskily, looking at Casey and licking her lips. She felt a slight shiver race through her body. Despite her hesitation, It was a tiny bit tantalizing.

"If I may continue," Jelena said with a laugh. "Eventually, the couples will meet and, after meeting, decide to change partners. The role-playing continues with the new couple; only they are free to do more than talk."

"Yeah," Marc shouted.

"Ideally, everyone will hook up." She glanced at Suze, whose expression hadn't changed. "But you have to do it outdoors. Are we ready to get started?"

The two men sounded their readiness, drowning out the quiet, Yep," of Suze.

They all picked names for the role-playing, and Casey held out his hand to Suze.

She smiled. She was about three inches taller than Casey, so it would be interesting walking and talking with him, looking down, rather than up, as she did with Marc. She smiled at Jelena, who was more than a foot shorter than Marc. Suddenly getting into the spirit of things, she said, "Let's go, hon. We'd better get going."

They headed out the back door and turned left, the other couple right behind turning right.

Suze's mind was racing, her imagination in high gear. The talking had better not turn to touching. She worked to stifle the thoughts that were entering her brain. It was like the game had taken possession of her thoughts.

"Never hooked up with a broad like you, Gail, " Casey said, starting the conversation.

"I don't hook up that often, Buck. I'm ... uh, looking forward to later, though."

"Those long legs look mighty good."

"You'll find out how good they are." She wondered where the words were coming from. This wasn't Marc, it was Cas—no, it was Buck, that rhymes with ... She knew her face was pink now.

"A few more parts look pretty tasty as well."

"Tasty, huh. Does that mean what I think it does?" As she spoke, she became more aware of Casey, um, Buck, holding her hand. It was different and a little enticing, and she felt herself breathing a little differently. She had to be careful that Buck didn't notice.

"You better believe it."

"I know a little about tasting things too," she murmured sensuously. She felt Buck squeeze her hand slightly and wondered if she'd gone too far. It was farther than she'd imagined she could go.

"I use my tongue to do my tasting," Buck said. "Looking forward to checking out a new flavor tonight. Supposed to be the best, I've heard."

Suze knew they were only role-playing, but her body was tingling. She was beginning to wonder, though, how much of this was only role-playing for Casey. He was regularly squeezing her hand now. She hoped the two couples would meet soon.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,435 Followers