I Think It's the Wine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jelena moved again, now dangerously close to exposing her womanhood.

"Come on, Suze, it's not that big a deal." She held her arms out from her sides. "You got something I haven't." Jelena giggled. "Marc, you should know the answer to that."

"He doesn't know yet because you're still half-hidden," Casey said, with a wink at Marc.

Jelena laughed and took several steps toward the shallower end of the pool, exposing her bare mons and a glimpse of her slit.

"Marc?" Casey asked.

Marc was shaking his head, relieved that Suze was laughing.

"I don't have anything special, but what I have is going to stay covered," she said through her laughter. As Jelena swam away toward the deep end, her buns twitching back and forth above the surface, Suze did the same, diving under the water a few strokes. When she surfaced, she turned and stroked to the side where Marc was standing. "Okay?" She asked quietly.

"You're plenty okay," he said, patting her butt under the water.

"Did you enjoy looking at her ... tits?"

I wouldn't be normal if I didn't."

Suze put her arm around his waist and squeezed. She watched Jelena swimming in the deeper water, Casey along with her. Each time the subject of skinny-dipping came up, she evaluated what it was that kept her from doing it. It seemed that everyone she knew had done it ... and enjoyed it. Thinking of being naked in front of others caused a chill to race down her spine. Even as that happened, she remembered her nearly opposite reaction when Casey looked down her bikini, possibly even getting a quick glimpse of a nipple. She needed to solve that apparent dichotomy.

Jelena had recovered her bikini and put it on before she and Casey climbed out of the pool.

"More wine?" she asked, glancing at the other three.

"This bag we brought has four bottles," Marc said, going to get the bag and handing it to Jelena.

When he returned, Suze said quietly, "Bet you wish she was still naked." No response required to that.

When they all had a fresh glass of wine, they heard a cell phone ringing.

"That's yours," Casey said, and Jelena headed for the back porch. She was gone for several minutes but returned with a big smile.

"That was Fiona Vincent. She invited us for a midnight swim, so I told her; instead, they should come here since we were already swimming. So they'll be here in a while along with Adel and Carsten."

"Holy shit!" Casey said. "Adel? Never been swimming with her before. Hope to hell she's in a bikini."

"Pervert," Jelena said, sneering at Casey.

Marc was working to keep Suze from seeing his grin. Adel's hooters were well known in Conestoga Court.

"They'll be here in an hour or so. We've got plenty of wine. I'll get the cards, and we can play hearts till they get here."

Over the next hour, two bottles of wine were emptied, and there was more laughing and joking than playing hearts. Finally, the other two couples arrived, with two more b bottles of wine, and they all enjoyed catching up with what was happening in all their lives. Casey was eying Fiona as he'd found her fascinating since they'd first moved into the court.

Of course, they all did their share to empty the bottles of wine while they chatted. All four of the couples got along well, so it was fun to share a not-exactly-midnight swim.

Suze had lost count of the glasses of wine she had, but her brain felt like it was what was swimming. She was acting a little goofy by this time. She wondered if the drinking had a subconscious purpose she wasn't willing to face, but her addled brain wouldn't allow her to concentrate enough to think it through.

Both men were smiling since Adel was indeed in a bikini as hoped for, her huge breasts bouncing enticingly as she walked and laughed. All four of the people already there gave her a very squishy welcoming hug, the men receiving scowls from the women for their evident enthusiasm.

After lots of chatter and silly comments and laughter, all eight decided it was time to jump in the pool. The Vincents and the Fishers were obviously very familiar with each other as almost immediately, the dunking began. Squealing, splashing, and sputtering, this was not a new pastime for them. The other four just watched until Carsten decided to include Jelena in the fun, and she was under the water, struggling to free herself from his hold.

Suze was standing close enough to the others that she received a face full of water, splashed by Barrett. When he turned his back, she returned the favor with a bonus as she put her hands on his head, and under he went. Lots of squirming and thrashing, and suddenly, she felt his hands on her waist, and she was flying through the air and banging against Adel. She was amazed at his strength, being able to do that to her.

Adel was laughing. "Strong, isn't he?"

Soon, everyone had been under the water several times. A couple of bikinis had been temporarily displaced, including Adel's, of course, giving the guys a quick glimpse of one gigantic boob. Fiona's entire top had been around her waist but was quickly back in place almost before anyone got a good view of her very perky breasts.

Suze was trying to watch Marc since all of this playful activity was foreign to them. She knew he was very conscious of his size and cautious about how he used it. She had seen him dunk Jelena at least once but had spent a good bit of time under the water herself as both Carsten and Barrett seemed to be taking turns dunking her, including once when Carsten went under the water, jerking her legs from under her.

Suze knew Marc had a good view of Adel's tits as he was standing beside her when the slip happened. She chuckled to herself, wondering if her husband was the one who'd dislodged the top. Suze was having fun, was still a little wobbly from the wine, but had to pee. She debated briefly about going in the pool. If it was a lake, no problem. Her nature took over, but the wine was also there.

"I have to pee," she yelled, sloshing to the side and climbing out awkwardly. "I'll just run to our house." Her straight-line walk to her house wasn't very straight, but she made it without stumbling.

The fun at the pool continued without Suze, and Marc was staying involved. Twice he'd gone under the water and swept away both Jelena's and Fiona's legs, pulling them under the water. Before he knew what was happening, both Jelena and Adel were on his back and head, their combined weight forcing him under, with Marc scrambling to recover. When all three surfaced, Adel was missing her top, her huge breasts right in front of Marc.

"Anyone seen my top?" she sputtered, looking not too concerned about being topless.

"Leave it to Adel to get things started," Fiona said as she untied her top and tossed it out of the pool. Quickly, Jelena followed suit, also ducking down, the rest of her bikini joining the top. It didn't take long for both Adel and Fiona to be naked as well.

"Okay, guys," Fiona chided. "Off with those trunks."

Not much encouragement was required to have three naked men in the pool, Marc hesitating only slightly before joining them. Once all the clothing was out of the pool, the laughing and horseplay started again, made much more interesting ... and fun by all the bare skin.

Suze was making her unsteady way back to the pool. As she got closer, her brain registered that the women were topless. She glanced at all the bathing suits spread around the pool sides and decided they were truly skinny-dipping. She slowed her walk, her mind racing. Breathing was getting more difficult with each step. Jelena, naked by herself with the four of them, was one thing. Seven naked people in the pool was another story.

Suze was near the edge when Marc spotted her. He waved and smiled as Jelena climbed on his back, her legs wrapped around his waist. He disappeared under the water, his legs flailing. She watched the chaos, the naked bodies glistening in the dim pool lighting.

She knew it was the wine as she stepped to the edge of the pool, her heart pounding. She closed her eyes, bit her lower lip, and reached behind her to unfasten her top. She fumbled for seconds. She felt it loosen, took a deep breath, and lifted it off. Her breasts were bare ... in public for the first time. Without hesitating, she removed the rest of the bikini and jumped into the pool ... naked.

Suze broke out in a smile as she headed for Casey. She jumped on his back, dragging him under the water. He struggled to free himself, and she felt something pressing against one of her breasts. When they were back to the surface and standing, she watched his eyes widen. They quickly dropped to her breasts, then back to her face.

"Watch out," he yelled, and she was under the water again. When she surfaced, she saw Marc almost to her.

"What the hell?" he said.

"I didn't want to miss all the fun," she answered with a giggle. With that, her feet were pulled from under her, and her mouth was full of water once more. The fun continued for quite a while, and, as the effects of the wine began to wear off, she was working to process not only that she was naked but that she was being randomly touched by other men and bumping their erections as well.

Suze realized that Marc was standing beside her, pulling her apart from the action.

"Having fun?" he asked suggestively, kissing her forehead.

"Yes!" she said emphatically, feeling his hand squeezing her ass.

"Spread your legs, and you can have even more fun." His hand slid down her ass and between her legs.

Suze inhaled sharply. Totally into it now, she said, "So, you want to fuck me in the swimming pool with everyone watching?"

"I'm not sure what you've done with my wife, but if you spread your legs, I can make whoever you are feel really good."

Suze was surprised that she was tempted to let it happen but still had enough restraint to move his hand and shake her head. "In due time," she said softly, "they'll be spread as wide as you've ever seen them."

At this minute, her hand told her that his processing of what she had just said was causing his submerged erection to throb.

"Hey, you two. We're heading out for more wine, and I'm getting some snacks."

Everyone was climbing out of the pool and, without any hesitation, Suze joined them. Casey was gathering more chairs, and Jelena was back with cheese and boxes of snack crackers.

Suze was wary of drinking much more wine. After what she'd already done, she was afraid of what might happen with a bit of extra alcohol. Despite that, she had another glass, also taking some cheese and crackers, hoping they'd dampen the wine's effect. She sat, sipped, nibbled, and looked around at the seven naked people doing the same. There was Adel with the giant hooters that all the guys wanted to squeeze. And then Jelena, with the small but perfect body, Fiona's body was a little bigger but no less perfect. The fourth was herself, too tall and thankful she at least had Marc.

"My gosh, Suze, after everything, I can hardly believe you're doing this. I won't ask what changed, just how was it?" Marc was speaking quietly into her ear.

Suze smiled. "Fun," was her simple answer.

Everyone was laughing and talking, but soon the two couples from the other side of the court were pulling on their cold bathing suits and were ready to head home. Goodbyes were exchanged, and when they were gone, Suze amazed herself once more by exchanging naked hugs with Jelena and Casey. She and Marc gathered their things and headed toward their house. At the back door, Suze stopped and tossed her bikini onto the steps.

"What's that?" Marc questioned.

Suze extended her hand. "I believe the lilac bush is available," she said seductively.

"No shit." He grabbed her hand and nearly dragged her across the lawn, through Casey and Jelena's yard, and into Antoinette's.

"You're getting hard," she giggled, struggling to keep up with him without running. "And, I bet Antoinette is home tonight."

"She's welcome to watch the way I feel."

"Me too," Suze agreed.

At the bush, they stopped. The moon was no longer full but was still very bright, and Marc relished the sight of his tall and beautiful wife, bathed in the glow of that moon once more. She promised this for the next full moon, but it was even better happening so soon.

Before he could say a thing, she lay down on the grass beside the bush and spread her long legs wide. She grabbed hold of each ankle and pulled them even wider apart. The look she got from Marc when she did that nearly made her melt.

"Wide enough?" she said, smiling at him.

Almost instantly on his knees between those spread legs, he moved his face just inches from her now very puffy labia. He began blowing gently into the slit that was spread wide open and very inviting.

He'd never done that to her before, and the feeling was unique and somehow obscenely erotic. But she was ready for more—wanted more, and wanted it quickly.

"Do it, Marc," she moaned desperately.

"Do what, babe?" he asked teasingly.

"Just do it," she muttered, spreading her legs even wider.

"Tell me. I want to hear you tell me."

"I want you to fuck me like you've never fucked me before." Her chest was rising and falling with her labored breathing, her beautiful breasts moving up and down with it, the nipples dark and hard.

She watched his face change, and his eyes widen as he slid forward, the head of his cock pressing against her already dripping pussy. He pushed it inside, the slippery walls squeezing him, her loud and continuous moan accompanying his thrust. He continued pushing until he bumped against her, not able to probe any deeper despite her wanting that to happen. She felt his arms around her legs, lifting. She released her ankles, and he pulled her legs onto his shoulders.

"So, you want me to fuck you?" he whispered.

Another exhale from her. "Yes, fuck me," she repeated.

Marc began moving slowly, withdrawing, then thrusting once more. Suze's eyes were locked with his, her mouth open, her chest heaving. Her hands moved to his hips, and she pulled him against her. Hungry for more, she grunted as she began pumping her hips. Still wanting more, she swung both legs off his shoulders and grabbed him, pulling him down to the ground beside her. Suze loved the astonished look on his face. Tonight, she wasn't the Suze he was used to. She swung her leg over and mounted him, hands on his chest.

His cock still inside her, she began to move her hips, banging hard against Marc. Her breasts were swinging and bouncing, which she knew tormented him no end. Even more than that, there was a feeling in her pussy she'd never experienced before. It was heating her body, as if her blood was boiling. She couldn't keep herself from moving faster.

"Shit, Suze," he grunted. "Gonna come." His hips were bouncing in time with hers, and, suddenly, he arched them upward and stilled. Suze slowed slightly, delighting in the feel of his cock pulsing inside her, a deep groan accompanying each pulse.

As Marc's hips dropped, Suze began pumping faster and faster until her head laid back, her mouth opened, letting out a loud and extended, "Aahhh," her entire body spasming over and over.

She collapsed on Marc's chest as Antoinette's back light came on. They lay perfectly still, breathing hard. In a few seconds, the light went out.

"That was close," Marc whispered.

"That was so exciting," she gasped. "You think she saw us?"

"Don't know. Maybe not."

"I don't care," Suze said. "Seeing us fucking is just a step beyond seeing us skinny-dipping."

"Are you kidding?" Marc looked astounded.

She giggled. "We need to do this more often, maybe some other places too. I've never come that way before or had it feel like that. I'm still tingling."

"Been a hell of a day."

"I think it's the wine," She said, laughing.

"Let's walk home slowly," Marc said as Suze climbed off him. He stood up. "About a fifty-fifty chance I'll recover after the working over you gave me. I'm not used to that."

She laughed as they headed home. " You better get used to it because I kind of liked those feelings."

Less than an hour later, behind a small bush in their side yard and only about thirty feet from the street, Marc willingly allowed Suze to repeat her earlier performance. She wondered if, in the future, she'd need more wine to duplicate what had happened today but doubted it. She knew something had changed.